Author Topic: 2 Weeks Out :-\  (Read 15829 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2 Weeks Out :-\
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 06:33:34 AM »
RIPPED!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 06:40:31 AM »
Not to be rude, but a 'bodybuilder' weighing 175 lbs (OK, maybe 170) or less is a contradiction in terms ;D

You've got good lines The Leafy bug - aren't you Buttsuck ???

yea that's him good ol butt fk remember all his bull shit with adonis on eating anything he wants to be ripped and he's got whey protein in the pic.

monster lies everyone does it the saem good proteins lower carbs some EFA's etc cardio blah blah blah...gravity my ass

props to you for getting ripped it does take dedication and suffering no matter how much you and anus act like it's "too easy"

good luck in the show even though you look like a stick on a tree you are cut...that's more than we can say about guys like squat fatter who are fat racist pig shit geeks.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 06:41:43 AM »
looks good, great calves, what do you do for them? didnt know you had calves.   You think that gyno under the right nipple could get smaller in 2 weeks when totally ripped?  Or is is the same size all the time?
Same size.... It will have to be cut out eventually if it bothers me enough. Ive had it since i was 13.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 06:47:08 AM »
Looking ready man!!! Get some tan going on and your set!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 06:48:46 AM »
Same size.... It will have to be cut out eventually if it bothers me enough. Ive had it since i was 13.

it dont look bad at all, its too expensive to cut it, not worth it if you ask me. i heard of these chinese doctors that can sqeese the living shit out of gyno tissue, that it disappears.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 06:51:12 AM »

You don't recognize the big head and puffy hair?  :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2007, 06:55:44 AM »
definitely ripped and good arms, delts, quads and calves.

your back is shit and you have zero density and thickness overall to be a factor in a decent lineup, regardless of featherweight status. i know you don't believe in heavy training and, believe me, it shows.

you definitely SHOULD compete because you've got the condition down and there's no point worrying about weaknesses now. take advantage of all your dedication and sacrifice and put it down. you'll be so much better next time.

you NEED to get some serious tanning done or you'll disappear under lights.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2007, 07:01:54 AM »
Not to be rude, but a 'bodybuilder' weighing 175 lbs (OK, maybe 170) or less is a contradiction in terms ;D

I think He is Buttsuck too.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 07:03:01 AM »
I took them at 4:30 this morning when i woke up... Here is one more.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2007, 07:03:45 AM »
his old buttsuck account is in timeout. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=19253

thats why he created his new leafybugg acc.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2007, 07:04:41 AM »
Some EXCELLENT potential. Great lines.. and as you slowly pack on some mass with the years.. will fill out very nice.

Good luck at the show  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2007, 07:07:17 AM »
chop that fro!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2007, 07:07:58 AM »

I only remember seeing 1 pic of him before :-X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2007, 07:09:45 AM »
ripped but small. he needs about 10-15 pounds more muscle to step on stage imo.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2007, 07:10:27 AM »

He'll put it on soon - he's pretty young

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2007, 07:11:52 AM »
I only remember seeing 1 pic of him before :-X

hahahahahahaha

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2007, 07:13:46 AM »
I'll give you credit where it's due even though we don't reall get along, I think you are obviously lean which is great and despite what some people say it ain't all that easy to get that lean.

I didn't study the pics all that close but one thing I'd suggest and take it or leave it but take that change you've got in the whey protien jug and go buy a month's membership to a tanning place and start tanning or you're gonna look like a ghost on stage.  It's a shame to be ripped and loose out cause you get washed out by the lights.  Take it or leave it.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
People say i am small but you have to think about where i started from. When i left highschool i was about 155 pounds. I went up to 220 within a years time. Now i am back at about the same weight. If i told people i have been working out 2 years an im still 155 pounds people would laugh but you must realize that the physique is completely different now. I was 155 back then... yeah, sure, but i was probably 120 pounds shredded. I have pretty much put on about 15 pounds a year since i have begun. I think next year i will be in the upper middle weights if i continue to gain as i have. I was always small in highschool. For most of highschool i was 135-140.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2007, 07:16:54 AM »
I'll give you credit where it's due even though we don't reall get along, I think you are obviously lean which is great and despite what some people say it ain't all that easy to get that lean.

I didn't study the pics all that close but one thing I'd suggest and take it or leave it but take that change you've got in the whey protien jug and go buy a month's membership to a tanning place and start tanning or you're gonna look like a ghost on stage.  It's a shame to be ripped and loose out cause you get washed out by the lights.  Take it or leave it.
  :)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2007, 07:29:17 AM »

put some on today and see what happens, from what I understand you still need a base tan-I could be wrong....
nasser=piece of shit

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »

lol..hes alight weight. What you have to see if you know bodybuilding is his muscularity and quality at that weight..he looks fantastic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
looking good Leafy, ripped to shreds.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 07:40:35 AM »
People say i am small but you have to think about where i started from. When i left highschool i was about 155 pounds. I went up to 220 within a years time. Now i am back at about the same weight. If i told people i have been working out 2 years an im still 155 pounds people would laugh but you must realize that the physique is completely different now. I was 155 back then... yeah, sure, but i was probably 120 pounds shredded. I have pretty much put on about 15 pounds a year since i have begun. I think next year i will be in the upper middle weights if i continue to gain as i have. I was always small in highschool. For most of highschool i was 135-140.

so you and adam are the same weight now? no offense but you look about 140-145.

how did you diet?
Don't give us that "cheeseburger eat anything i want" crap either as we know it's not true!
Can you help that fat pig squatfatter out please.

he's so obese it's pitiful. Help save the whale it's tax deductable.

good work on getting cut it ain't not easy task and bb'ing is illusion anyway on stage you should do well on the novice level and props on competing as well something anus limpus will never do it takes a lot to get on stage and be judged by others..vs just posting pics on the internet.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 08:01:14 AM »

You will need more than just one bottle.  If you want a good 'recipe' for putting it on...let me know.  All bullshit between you and I aside, you look good.  I would echo the sentiments of others in that you should really do some tanning.  You have never mentioned if you have been practicing your posing.  Hopefully you have so that you dont shake too damn much on stage. 

My only other advice would be to work on leg size after the show.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 08:06:20 AM »
You will need more than just one bottle.  If you want a good 'recipe' for putting it on...let me know.  All bullshit between you and I aside, you look good.  I would echo the sentiments of others in that you should really do some tanning.  You have never mentioned if you have been practicing your posing.  Hopefully you have so that you dont shake too damn much on stage. 

My only other advice would be to work on leg size after the show.
Shaking is not a problem. I don't twitch remotely when i hold a pose. As for the color of my skin i think it is mainly due to the flourescent light. I have been going every day for 5-7 mins just to thin the skin. Moderation is key. I care more about my long term health then being tan for one day.