Author Topic: Pumpster - on the defense?  (Read 84908 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The saga of Jerryme7 and Pumpster (true story)
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:44 AM »
Well, It is safe to say me and Wil (Pumpster's real name) is over.

I got over 50 missed calls from him. I had to have a friend pick up my phone and from what my friend told me, pumpster is threatening to call my job and also my ex-wife to get me in trouble. I am not going to explain on here. It a very long and complicated story and Im tired of the drama that has unfolded with my job and my ex-wife. I confided in Pumpster as a friend.

I started talking to Pumpster on this site years ago. I thought he knew about working out and nutrition. So tried to get as much knowledge as I can from him because if you are a true fan of bodybuilding and love working out, you are going to appply as much knowledge as you can in your day to day life so it can help you with your goals.

So this is how me and Pumpster started an online "friendship". I never met the guy in person. Just talked on the phone and online using Skype.

He sent me links to his photobucket and I noticed  pictures of the gentleman you see exposed as pumpster. I started thinking maybe pumpster doesnt practice what he preaches or maybe he is just an old guy with a lot of experience and knowledge about nutrition and weight training. So I didnt hold this against him. I thought a friendship was already established.

Well it turned out that the guy int he pics really are pumpster because he showed himself on webcam..still I did not hold it against him.

As you and a lot of people know, I tried to defend him on here. He emailed me a pic and told me to post it oin getbig so people would believe its him. I did that to support a friend.

Well, fast forward a few months leading up to years. I thought that we had established a friendship that I tell him personal things going on with my life...girlfriends and ex wives. Thats how personal it got...thought I could trust him.

Me and Pumpster planned to go to 2009's Mr. Olympia and expo. But here is the catch, he wanted me to drive over 1200 miles to Vegas just so I can be his freakin Taxi. I told him that my car has 150,00 miles on it and I cant do that. WHat happens if it breaks down, ect?

Im in the military...I dont need  or want the drama of being accused of AWOL if my car broke down in the middle of no where. I told him that I cannot drive my car to Vegas and then have to drive back home..that is freakin over 2500 miles added to my car!

Well, he gets pissed off and tells me that his trip to the Olympia is based on my car and me driving with my car to Vegas. I told him, "Why dont you rent a rental car snd drive to Vegas yourself?". He tells me that I am no friend because I dont want to do this. I asked him what will be his sacrifice/contribution for the trip to the Olympia? Is he going to pay for a rental car, gas, hotel, what?

He tells me to give him the Olympia tickets that I have resevred for me if I was a good friend just so he can go. I tell him, "I cant"  and he gets pissed off ending our "supposed friendship"

If I went to the Olympia with him, I can guarantee you that I would have been his taxi. I would have ended up paying for the rooms and food and such...pissed me off.

I am a nice guy but I also know when someone is trying to take advantage of me.

If you have friends like this? . Who needs enemies?

Pumpster believes that it is I that exposed him on this site. That I leaked his pictures.

Well, I didnt!

Our friendship is over Pumpster! You threatened my job, threaten me you are going to call my ex  wife, for what? Try to ruin my reputation?

You crossed the line!  You are not a friend...

Yes, that guy in those pics are pumpster! Im telling the truth.
This is brutal!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »
Pumpster believes that it is I that exposed him on this site. That I leaked his pictures.

I can verify that this is not true. The guy who found the pics forwarded them to me first and asked me to "expose" Pumpster, which I declined (cause I've never had any problems with him). He then sent them to Alex23 and later, Maxx, who was online and started that thread. Pumpster, I won't reveal who that guy is, but it's no one who has a beef with you - he doesn't even have thousands of posts or anything.

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: She says she can outlift ND...
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »
i'm gonna find this clip on tubesgalore of a MILF who reminds me of her....in about a half hour that is

nice, lets have it.. I'd like to get worked up.. I have an ass to take my sexual agressions out on shortly.

body88

Re: Open challenge to obsessed trolls ND, maxx, disturbia etc. now that i'm infa
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2009, 08:22:37 AM »
yeah not the first time either

What a dick.  This clown deserves everything that he gets.  This is the worst owning in Getbig history.  There is even proof of Pumpsters anal activities in the picture of him laying on the bed.  Aahahaha.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2009, 08:23:12 AM »
webcam chats with your "boyfriends"? nothing gay about that... (no homo)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2009, 08:23:21 AM »
I hope Swede and Ironneck's online friendship doesn't end so tragicly

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2009, 08:23:29 AM »
Funny how everyone thought he was black cause he defended ronnie.. myself included.

sad story though. this site has a lot to offer in the drama department.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2009, 08:24:19 AM »
btw, pumpster obviously has "shame" cuz he is melting all over cuz his face is plastered all over this site

now, if he had no shame he could live a stress free life and not worry about his pics being posted on here and could go back to trying to go back in time to 1986 so he could beat Hulk Hogan in the Steel cage match Main event at wrestlemania 2

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2009, 08:24:48 AM »
so Is dumpster going to do an Squatfather act now?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2009, 08:25:11 AM »
I can verify that this is not true. The guy who found the pics forwarded them to me first and asked me to "expose" Pumpster, which I declined (cause I've never had any problems with him). He then sent them to Alex23 and later, Maxx, who was online and started that thread. Pumpster, I won't reveal who that guy is, but it's no one who has a beef with you - he doesn't even have thousands of posts or anything.

I'll agree with kiwiol on this occasion I got the same pm...but wont reveal any info

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2009, 08:25:47 AM »
Jerryme's an upstanding guy who has no reason to lie.

Pumpster on the other hand's a fat piece of shit.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2009, 08:27:33 AM »

Whoever it is, should have come to me first, things would have happened alot faster! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2009, 08:28:17 AM »
Don't make troubles for people irl because of getbig.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »
Don't make troubles for people irl because of getbig.  :-\
Not if you can't handle the backlash. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Pumpster, stop threatning good hearted getbbiggers.
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »
lol I alwasy knew he was living in a shithole - remember the pictures of his "bowflex" home gym?

look at the above picture and the wall - dumpsters home right there - guys a joke always was always will be - he probably dies
one day and nobody misses him until somebody reports a bad smell to their landlord :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2009, 08:30:35 AM »
Whoever it is, should have come to me first, things would have happened alot faster! ;D

He would have, but you weren't online at that time.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2009, 08:30:41 AM »

lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2009, 08:31:24 AM »
He would have, but you weren't online at that time.
I take one 10 minute nap and see what happens!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2009, 08:33:51 AM »
I take one 10 minute nap and see what happens!! >:(
Damn chaos thats unaccepatable around here - no breaks

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2009, 08:34:15 AM »
plumpster is a pathetic fat piece of garbage
he deserves everything he's getting right now

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2009, 08:35:15 AM »
Oh Yeah, pumpster....

Not only you threaten my job and tell me you are going to contact my ex weife...you threaten to post my phone number and address and other personal information on getbig?

Why dont we meet in person, so I can beat the fuck out of you?

How would you like that?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2009, 08:36:12 AM »
Oh Yeah, pumpster....

Not only you threaten my job and tell me you are going to contact my ex weife...you threaten to post my phone number and address and other personal information on getbig?

Why dont we meet in person, so I can beat the fuck out of you?

How would you like that?

just when i thought sunday was gonna be boring

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2009, 08:36:23 AM »
I think he would prefer a ride to the Olympia

perhaps you can discuss your problems on the way?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2009, 08:36:54 AM »
Well, It is safe to say me and Wil (Pumpster's real name) is over.

I got over 50 missed calls from him. I had to have a friend pick up my phone and from what my friend told me, pumpster is threatening to call my job and also my ex-wife to get me in trouble. I am not going to explain on here. It a very long and complicated story and Im tired of the drama that has unfolded with my job and my ex-wife. I confided in Pumpster as a friend.

I started talking to Pumpster on this site years ago. I thought he knew about working out and nutrition. So tried to get as much knowledge as I can from him because if you are a true fan of bodybuilding and love working out, you are going to appply as much knowledge as you can in your day to day life so it can help you with your goals.

So this is how me and Pumpster started an online "friendship". I never met the guy in person. Just talked on the phone and online using Skype.

He sent me links to his photobucket and I noticed  pictures of the gentleman you see exposed as pumpster. I started thinking maybe pumpster doesnt practice what he preaches or maybe he is just an old guy with a lot of experience and knowledge about nutrition and weight training. So I didnt hold this against him. I thought a friendship was already established.

Well it turned out that the guy int he pics really are pumpster because he showed himself on webcam..still I did not hold it against him.

As you and a lot of people know, I tried to defend him on here. He emailed me a pic and told me to post it oin getbig so people would believe its him. I did that to support a friend.

Well, fast forward a few months leading up to years. I thought that we had established a friendship that I tell him personal things going on with my life...girlfriends and ex wives. Thats how personal it got...thought I could trust him.

Me and Pumpster planned to go to 2009's Mr. Olympia and expo. But here is the catch, he wanted me to drive over 1200 miles to Vegas just so I can be his freakin Taxi. I told him that my car has 150,00 miles on it and I cant do that. WHat happens if it breaks down, ect?

Im in the military...I dont need  or want the drama of being accused of AWOL if my car broke down in the middle of no where. I told him that I cannot drive my car to Vegas and then have to drive back home..that is freakin over 2500 miles added to my car!

Well, he gets pissed off and tells me that his trip to the Olympia is based on my car and me driving with my car to Vegas. I told him, "Why dont you rent a rental car snd drive to Vegas yourself?". He tells me that I am no friend because I dont want to do this. I asked him what will be his sacrifice/contribution for the trip to the Olympia? Is he going to pay for a rental car, gas, hotel, what?

He tells me to give him the Olympia tickets that I have resevred for me if I was a good friend just so he can go. I tell him, "I cant"  and he gets pissed off ending our "supposed friendship"

If I went to the Olympia with him, I can guarantee you that I would have been his taxi. I would have ended up paying for the rooms and food and such...pissed me off.

I am a nice guy but I also know when someone is trying to take advantage of me.

If you have friends like this? . Who needs enemies?

Well, I didnt!

Our friendship is over Pumpster! You threatened my job, threaten me you are going to call my ex  wife, for what? Try to ruin my reputation?

You crossed the line!  You are not a friend...

Yes, that guy in those pics are pumpster! Im telling the truth.

LMAO, pumpster should be on suicide watch for the next 48hrs, poor guy, he woke up today thinking it'll be a great day to kick back and watch football all day, but now he's getting fucked online in different threads

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2009, 08:37:01 AM »
just when i thought sunday was gonna be boring
yes better than football