Author Topic: Pumpster - on the defense?  (Read 85649 times)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: That really is Pumpster in those pics....
« Reply #575 on: September 21, 2009, 04:26:14 AM »
What was the point of posting that convo?  You seemed to be melting more than he was?   ???

Of all the people who should appreciate someones dirty laundry, it should be a Nasser team member

Gino "soiled panties" Gambino

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Pumpster, stop threatning good hearted getbbiggers.
« Reply #576 on: September 21, 2009, 04:27:46 AM »
 Dunno about melting but he's definitely shit-stirring and loving it  ;D
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: September 21, 2009, 04:35:48 AM »
To me Jerryme is coming off looking just as bad in all of this, he wont recover.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: September 21, 2009, 04:37:11 AM »
To me Jerryme is coming off looking just as bad in all of this, he wont recover.

Give me your address so I can send you a microphone. I know you don't know me but I've seen you in shorts and want to cam with you and hear your voice!
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: September 21, 2009, 04:43:20 AM »
Give me your address so I can send you a microphone. I know you don't know me but I've seen you in shorts and want to cam with you and hear your voice!

Sure thing stud!I class myself as the same kind of guy as jerryme, a mans man, heres my address

The Blue Oyster Bar
28 Rectum Road
San Francisco

Please can the mic be long and thick as I like a nice sturdy piece of equipment, thank you.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: So when pumpster finally has enough and deletes his account.....
« Reply #580 on: September 21, 2009, 04:48:16 AM »
2 days.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: September 21, 2009, 04:49:27 AM »
Sure thing stud!I class myself as the same kind of guy as jerryme, a mans man, heres my address

The Blue Oyster Bar
28 Rectum Road
San Francisco

Please can the mic be long and thick as I like a nice sturdy piece of equipment, thank you.

Damn, I got banned from the Blue Oyster for fisting without lube!

Any chance of a lift to the  Olympia bro? Would love to check out the semi-nude dudes with my cam buddy...
O

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #582 on: September 21, 2009, 04:49:43 AM »
2 days.

are you kidding?

he'll start a new account, get a few posts in to test the waters, then delete pumpster.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #583 on: September 21, 2009, 04:54:13 AM »
are you kidding?

he'll start a new account, get a few posts in to test the waters, then delete pumpster.

But will he make the classic mistake of defending the pumpster account with the new one?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: September 21, 2009, 04:55:04 AM »
"he's a good hearted pumpster, in love with a good timin' man....."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #585 on: September 21, 2009, 04:56:59 AM »

You guys are so clueless....this is what I wrote in the Bowflex Inderrated thread:

For one thing...I didnt accept the microphone, it was sent to me!! I didnt even know he was sending it me until I got it.

I remember talking to him on the phone and he said that he wanted to send me soemthing. I didnt know what it was. I thought it was going to be a supplement...

Just because I didnt tell everything that happened or explained everything to a minute detail, dont assume you know everything.

To be honest with you, I felt sorry for him. It was getting to the point that he wanted to me to call him every freakin day on my cell because he was isolated and didnt have friends. Being in the military, I know how it feels to be isolated and not having anyone to talk to..so thats my fault!

The thing that pisses me off is he was getting pissed off at me and trying to make me feel bad because I never called im every day or if my ex-wife called on the phone, I hung up on him to take her calls. Yeah, my ex-wife and family take precedence over anyone...  and pumpster has the frakin nerve to tell me not to piuck up my ex-wife's calls? The fuckin nerve and audacity of that guy! Who the fuck does he think he is?

So..I didnt even know he sent me a mike until I got it in the mail. I didnt use it right away and he was getting pissed. Yeah, I had a ex-wife I was trying to re-establish a relationship with, who I was geographically separated from because I am in the miitary. He wanted me to devote my freakin time talking to him because he was so isolated and everytime he called me from the damn computer, it was racking up my cell minutes so that was why I started using skype to talk to him.

Yeah, call me too nice... people assume that they know everything and that I accept gifts from people....I dont

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: September 21, 2009, 04:57:41 AM »
are you kidding?

Yep I just thought the same thing, won't be so suspicious.  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: September 21, 2009, 04:58:26 AM »
Damn, I got banned from the Blue Oyster for fisting without lube!

Any chance of a lift to the  Olympia bro? Would love to check out the semi-nude dudes with my cam buddy...

Microphone me and we can arrange the date, Ill drive down in my Pink Mini Cooper and we can experience the joys of Men in thongs together.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #588 on: September 21, 2009, 04:59:36 AM »
But will he make the classic mistake of defending the pumpster account with the new one?

He'll be the only one defending it

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #589 on: September 21, 2009, 05:01:20 AM »
Beware the stranger bearing gifts and a microphone.........

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 21, 2009, 05:02:21 AM »
You guys are so clueless....this is what I wrote in the Bowflex Inderrated thread:

For one thing...I didnt accept the microphone, it was sent to me!! I didnt even know he was sending it me until I got it.

I remember talking to him on the phone and he said that he wanted to send me soemthing. I didnt know what it was. I thought it was going to be a supplement...

Just because I didnt tell everything that happened or explained everything to a minute detail, dont assume you know everything.

To be honest with you, I felt sorry for him. It was getting to the point that he wanted to me to call him every freakin day on my cell because he was isolated and didnt have friends. Being in the military, I know how it feels to be isolated and not having anyone to talk to..so thats my fault!

The thing that pisses me off is he was getting pissed off at me and trying to make me feel bad because I never called im every day or if my ex-wife called on the phone, I hung up on him to take her calls. Yeah, my ex-wife and family take precedence over anyone...  and pumpster has the frakin nerve to tell me not to piuck up my ex-wife's calls? The fuckin nerve and audacity of that guy! Who the fuck does he think he is?

So..I didnt even know he sent me a mike until I got it in the mail. I didnt use it right away and he was getting pissed. Yeah, I had a ex-wife I was trying to re-establish a relationship with, who I was geographically separated from because I am in the miitary. He wanted me to devote my freakin time talking to him because he was so isolated and everytime he called me from the damn computer, it was racking up my cell minutes so that was why I started using skype to talk to him.

Yeah, call me too nice... people assume that they know everything and that I accept gifts from people....I dont

Jerryme, no sure how old you are, but just some friendly advices.  When the red flags start going up like they did with this guy, just completely write them off.  You will have a far better life in general.....

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #591 on: September 21, 2009, 05:03:28 AM »
No way he will bash pumpster just as bad as everyone else to hide is identity.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #592 on: September 21, 2009, 05:05:29 AM »
Beware the stranger bearing gifts and a microphone.........
LOL. Do we need a Pumpster signature avatar? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: September 21, 2009, 05:05:48 AM »
No way he will bash pumpster just as bad as everyone else to hide is identity.

I was trying to be sarcastic, but you would be surprised how many people eventually do that.  They will start a gimmick and within 2 weeks you know who it is because they post the same style.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 21, 2009, 05:29:28 AM »

Seriously, why didn't you just ask him what he was sending you? I would not give some internet-muscle- site- guy my address to send me shit. Why wouldn't you want to know what it was coming to you or are you in the habit of accepting mystery gifts from 50-something cam buddies?

Seems that you were happy to try to get free shit from Pumpy. I am starting to feel bad for the dude.. Mind you, his chick is hawt so maybe he's laughing into his microphone whilst drinking his pedo milk!
O

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #595 on: September 21, 2009, 05:29:44 AM »
Damn, it took me almost an hour to read this whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #596 on: September 21, 2009, 05:45:21 AM »

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #597 on: September 21, 2009, 05:57:27 AM »

sounds like two (gay) guys who are jerking off with one another via the internet using webcams & microphones....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #598 on: September 21, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
Fuckin hell  ;D
Funniest pic ever here

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: September 21, 2009, 06:00:48 AM »

sounds like two (gay) guys who are jerking off with one another via the internet using webcams & microphones....

It's only gay if you want it to be.