Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Phil Heath 3 weeks out!  (Read 41209 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: 2010 Olympia - Phil Heath 3 weeks out!
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »
once again your stupidity knows no bounds - i work in a hospital.

i see people having hypo's all the time.

i could post the symptoms of a hypo attack - but you are a spastic and would simply claim i made them up - and science is bullshit.

oh fuck it - i wouldn't want other idiots listening you your word on it  ::)

from http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/treatment-and-care/blood-glucose-control/hyperglycemia.html

What if it goes untreated?
Hyperglycemia can be a serious problem if you don't treat it, so it's important to treat as soon as you detect it. If you fail to treat hyperglycemia, a condition called ketoacidosis (diabetic coma) could occur. Ketoacidosis develops when your body doesn't have enough insulin. Without insulin, your body can't use glucose for fuel, so your body breaks down fats to use for energy.

When your body breaks down fats, waste products called ketones are produced. Your body cannot tolerate large amounts of ketones and will try to get rid of them through the urine. Unfortunately, the body cannot release all the ketones and they build up in your blood, which can lead to ketoacidosis.

Ketoacidosis is life-threatening and needs immediate treatment. Symptoms include:

Shortness of breath
Breath that smells fruity
Nausea and vomiting
Very dry mouth
Talk to your doctor about how to handle this condition.

also from your logic you must have used insulin ? yet you refuse to post a pic still hahahahahahahahaha you must a a real beast  ::)
I like you FP but am affraid you just owned yourself pretty bad brother ..

What you linked and posted is hyperglycemia not hypoglycemia..

Hyper is high blood sugars and those symptoms happen over days to weeks of no treatmen eg lowering of blood sugars from insulin injections.

Hypos or low blood sugars do not cause out of breath like symptoms but treatment is needed asap as it can be life threatening , sweating is one of the symptoms though..

I dont work in a hospital but have been a diabetic for many years  :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 06:01:18 AM »
Fat Panda ownage is spreading faster than a California wildfire in July ..
L

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 07:03:11 AM »
Thanks for that link, Musclecenter.  8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »
sorry guys that was a bad link, it was the first i clicked on.

will - not everyone gets shortness of breath when going hypo i agree

however i stand by what i said shortness of breath is a well known sign of hypoglycemia

http://www.ehow.com/about_4739807_definition-of-hypoglycemia.html

Symptoms/Dangers
A person with hypoglycemia may suffer symptoms such as palpitations, chest pains,   shortness of breath, sweating, fainting, anxiety and nausea. When the brain isn't getting the correct amount of glucose, symptoms such as dizziness, weakness, exhaustion, confusion, headaches, as well as difficulty in speaking or even seeing clearly, can be experienced. People suffering from hypoglycemia can even seem like they're drunk. In the worst-case scenario, hypoglycemia can cause seizures, coma and even brain damage.

http://www.essortment.com/all/hypoglycemialo_rmjn.htm

When low blood sugar occurs, the circulatory system will be adversely affected and this can also result in some disturbing symptoms such as palpitation, angina, chest pain, and   shortness of breath.

what phil heath had there was a classic hypo. he was alert and breathing normally then suddenly, started sweating more, breathing heavier, and cut the interview short. he even said i'm away to hit some shots  :o ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 03:57:42 AM »
Fat Panda ownage is spreading faster than a California wildfire in July ..

superbly written

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2010, 04:17:27 AM »
If you look I do this every Mr. O.  The week leading up to it, I post anything worth posting.
Thanks for recognizing my hard work.... ;D  I'm actually early this year.

;D

You're doing good work. If it wasn't for you and musclecenter I'd probably miss the whole thing. We rag on this whole mess that is modern BB but when the big show comes around we're still the little kid we were many years ago when we saw our first cover of a muscle mag. For me it was Arnold doing one arm over head tricep extensions. Blew me away as a boy.

I'm really wondering if Jay can pull it off again this year. And, I almost hate to admit it, but I'm becoming a fan of the fruit loop Kai. I like the way he trains and it's in complete contrast to Phil. At least when you compare what they show us. And it is amazing what Kai has done to his physique. Everyone has access and uses whatever he does but they don't look like him. He has no real flaws. You can nit pick but nothing glaring like Dex's calves, Phil's width, or the massive asymmetry between Jay's left and right side. Especially with the quads and bis.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2010, 04:18:09 AM »
Are you saying Ron should throw a cam and mic my way and make the official getbig reporter for the O?

Yaroni the people are talking will you listen?

We could be like Wilder and Prior?

I vote yes.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »
I like you FP but am affraid you just owned yourself pretty bad brother ..

What you linked and posted is hyperglycemia not hypoglycemia..

Hyper is high blood sugars and those symptoms happen over days to weeks of no treatmen eg lowering of blood sugars from insulin injections.

Hypos or low blood sugars do not cause out of breath like symptoms but treatment is needed asap as it can be life threatening , sweating is one of the symptoms though..

I dont work in a hospital but have been a diabetic for many years  :D

ahahahahahahaha that fat tool keeps owning himself at every turn.

b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 10:58:55 AM »

ahahahahahahaha that fat tool keeps owning himself at every turn.

yes yes thats why you ignore the post with proper links  ::)

change your name to no brain
175lbs by 31st July

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2011, 03:31:07 AM »
Will everybody report this asshole's spamming.

jannet

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 09:55:28 PM »
This is awesome just another in a long line of things you like to think you know about but don't have a fucking clue.if you had then you would know that going low does not cause you to become out of breath.