Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 580637 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #2600 on: December 28, 2015, 03:51:12 PM »
Dear TuHolmes,
  Although the Vette (and Nova and Chevelle) are all Pro Street, they are NOT for the drag strip.
  I don't believe in buying or building cars and letting them sit in garages like museum pieces.  I intend to drive
these cars, including the Trans Am which is the only non-Pro Street.
  Admittedly, the Nova, dyno tested at over 1,000 bhp and over 1,000 ft. lb, torgue can't be on the road making trips to Costco
every day but we still built it for long and constant runs.
  I drive the Ferrari and Bentley as much as I can but can't take them to court as the resentment level of the prosecutors would shoot
through the roof. 
  Believe it or not, I drive the Ferrari much more than the Bentley.  Perhaps because I like it in a different manner.
  Very funny stories when I have those cars in my possession.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2601 on: December 28, 2015, 04:00:08 PM »
Dear Guy,
  I am glad that you were "shocked and appalled" by the obdurate and rapid rush to judgment exercised by far too many police,
prosecutors and even judges.  The media?  Well, they need to sell papers and advertising space.  Need I say more?
  Most, not all prosecutors, have no friends who live in ghetto neighborhoods.  They have no family who live in ghetto neighborhoods.
They don't visit, spend time, shop nor eat in ghetto neighborhoods. Almost all have never even dated someone other than their own color skin.
  Their myopic approach to life is that "Why would the police even charge this person if there weren't enough evidence already to convict him?"
  You may write this off as cynical non-sense from a disgruntled defense attorney.
  Well, first, I am not cynical.  I am pragmatic.
  Second, I am not disgruntled.  I accept the terribly flawed system with all its inefficiency because it is still the greatest system in the world.
  All you need to do is get arrested in Brasil, Mexico or the Middle East to learn this point the hard way.  Due Process?  You can't even translate that
into some of those languages.
  As I have so often stated, my job is simply to test the evidence and ensure that everyone is playing by all the rules.
Harley

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2602 on: December 28, 2015, 04:06:53 PM »
Havant read back so forgive me Harley, but did you lose the body fat?

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #2603 on: December 28, 2015, 04:23:31 PM »
Dear Guy,
  I am glad that you were "shocked and appalled" by the obdurate and rapid rush to judgment exercised by far too many police,
prosecutors and even judges.  The media?  Well, they need to sell papers and advertising space.  Need I say more?
  Most, not all prosecutors, have no friends who live in ghetto neighborhoods.  They have no family who live in ghetto neighborhoods.
They don't visit, spend time, shop nor eat in ghetto neighborhoods. Almost all have never even dated someone other than their own color skin.
  Their myopic approach to life is that "Why would the police even charge this person if there weren't enough evidence already to convict him?"
  You may write this off as cynical non-sense from a disgruntled defense attorney.
  Well, first, I am not cynical.  I am pragmatic.
  Second, I am not disgruntled.  I accept the terribly flawed system with all its inefficiency because it is still the greatest system in the world.
  All you need to do is get arrested in Brasil, Mexico or the Middle East to learn this point the hard way.  Due Process?  You can't even translate that
into some of those languages.
  As I have so often stated, my job is simply to test the evidence and ensure that everyone is playing by all the rules.
Harley

In some of these cases it seems like the truth becomes secondary. Both sides, but especially the prosecution, seem to be more concerned with winning than doing things the correct way. And it's really scary when law enforcement can get away with blatantly planting evidence, coerce confessions from borderline mentally retarded 16-year old without attorney or parent present and they suffer no consequences like in the Avery case from Making a Murderer on Netflix. The court appointed attorney of the sixteen-year old I mentioned even actively worked against him to further his career. Before the trial he said to the media "He is legally and morally responsible, but at least he is not evil incarnate like his uncle." Kid never stood a chance. But I was very impressed with the defense in this case. Defense attorneys seem like they have to work much harder to convince a jury because people have this presumption that the police would never lie and are all upstanding citizens. That a DA would never lie or do something illegal. It seems like even when they don't have much in the way of evidence, but by effective using speculation and innuendo they can overcome that and the jury will take that on board.

Still you're right, it's the best system we have. But sometimes I wonder if the jury system is too flawed.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2604 on: December 29, 2015, 05:46:27 PM »
Hey Guys,
  If you can put aside all the religious aspect of the song, "Oh Happy Day" by The Edwin Hawkins Singers is a very moving
piece of music.
  Again, I am not commenting on the content, but rather, the mood it elicits.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2605 on: December 29, 2015, 05:49:52 PM »
Don't think I've heard of it.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2606 on: December 29, 2015, 05:57:14 PM »
  It just seems that all of this Christmas music is and was designed to create a sense of family and harmony that just never seemed to materialize
in this commercialized society of ours.
  Perhaps someone had to go back into the church to find the true feeling of the holiday.
  And again, this isn't even my holiday.  It's just a feeling and mode evoked by what I believe is a moving song.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2607 on: December 29, 2015, 06:06:02 PM »
Good song, Harley.  Thank you for mentioning it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2608 on: December 29, 2015, 06:10:33 PM »
Dear TuHolmes,
  Although the Vette (and Nova and Chevelle) are all Pro Street, they are NOT for the drag strip.
  I don't believe in buying or building cars and letting them sit in garages like museum pieces.  I intend to drive
these cars, including the Trans Am which is the only non-Pro Street.
  Admittedly, the Nova, dyno tested at over 1,000 bhp and over 1,000 ft. lb, torgue can't be on the road making trips to Costco
every day but we still built it for long and constant runs.
  I drive the Ferrari and Bentley as much as I can but can't take them to court as the resentment level of the prosecutors would shoot
through the roof. 
  Believe it or not, I drive the Ferrari much more than the Bentley.  Perhaps because I like it in a different manner.
  Very funny stories when I have those cars in my possession.
Harley

Harley, I enjoy reading/skimming many of your posts . I don't have your financial resources but recently bought my "dream car". Ok , ok, ok, this will sound pretty lame compared to your classics but here goes.
I bought a late model V-8 mustang convertible with leather interior. I love driving it and spent a lot of younger years driving beaters LOL.

Merry Christmas.

PS/ I saw Craig Richardson live at a GNC pro event in ATL about 12 yrs ago. I was very impressed at the quality of his physique, conditioning and posing.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2609 on: December 29, 2015, 06:11:10 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I am concerned in that I have not heard from Pellius in quite some time.
  Selfishly, I hope this thread has not bored him to departure but more importantly, I hope all is well with him.
  I miss his intellectual prodding.  
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2610 on: December 29, 2015, 06:14:41 PM »
I haven't seen him around the boards lately, Harley.  He's probably working or visiting w family for the holidays or something.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2611 on: December 29, 2015, 06:17:13 PM »
Harley, I enjoy reading/skimming many of your posts . I don't have your financial resources but recently bought my "dream car". Ok , ok, ok, this will sound pretty lame compared to your classics but here goes.
I bought a late model V-8 mustang convertible with leather interior. I love driving it and spent a lot of younger years driving beaters LOL.

Merry Christmas.

PS/ I saw Craig Richardson live at a GNC pro event in ATL about 12 yrs ago. I was very impressed at the quality of his physique, conditioning and posing.

Dear Howard,
  1)  Thanks for writing.
  2)  I am not rich but have found myself in a position in life with perhaps less obligations to others than those of my cohorts with kids desiring to attend over-priced and
over-rated colleges (that is a very long and different topic upon which I have strong feelings.  When I taught college for 9 years, I served on the Admissions Committee and
really shook things up there).
  3)  Yours and anyone else's dream car can never sound "lame" next to mine or anyone else's because it is YOUR dream car and that is the point of it all.  It's not the price of
the car or the paint job, it's what the car means to the owner.  We all dream of similar cars and then very different cars too and that is because we are all different and come to
desiring cars from different life experiences, none better or worse, just different.  For example, If I grew up in Southern California, I am sure my taste in cars would be different.
The fact that you actually drive your dream car warrants my respect and I hope that you fully enjoy it and drive it often.
  4)  Thanks for the comment about Craig.  His character is even more impressive than his physique.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2612 on: December 29, 2015, 06:21:55 PM »
Hey Guys,
  So at the risk of already referencing a Christian based song, I now subject myself to the criticism which shall follow this:
  In the last month, I find myself exploring 2 topics for which I thought I would attempt to write a poem.  It took quite some time and
effort but in the end, as bad as they were, it was rewarding to take on such a complicated art and see it through, even on such a
sophomoric level.
  I strongly suspect that a significant amount of you guys have written poems or songs in your youth and may have even continued doing so.
  Ok, there it is.  And no, I am not a homo.
Harley

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2613 on: December 29, 2015, 06:27:42 PM »
Dear Howard,
  1)  Thanks for writing.
  2)  I am not rich but have found myself in a position in life with perhaps less obligations to others than those of my cohorts with kids desiring to attend over-priced and
over-rated colleges (that is a very long and different topic upon which I have strong feelings.  When I taught college for 9 years, I served on the Admissions Committee and
really shook things up there).
  3)  Yours and anyone else's dream car can never sound "lame" next to mine or anyone else's because it is YOUR dream car and that is the point of it all.  It's not the price of
the car or the paint job, it's what the car means to the owner.  We all dream of similar cars and then very different cars too and that is because we are all different and come to
desiring cars from different life experiences, none better or worse, just different.  For example, If I grew up in Southern California, I am sure my taste in cars would be different.
The fact that you actually drive your dream car warrants my respect and I hope that you fully enjoy it and drive it often.
  4)  Thanks for the comment about Craig.  His character is even more impressive than his physique.
Harley

So, you don't have kids ?
I don't and never wanted any, but opinions and lifestyles vary.
I've been married a few times, but that's a whole other thread LOL.

I actually considered being a lawyer and even got accepted at Chase Law at N KY U ( back in the 80's).
In brief, I trained with a lawyer friend who told me the real day to day job of being one.
I respect what lawyers do but also realize it can be a grind of following procedure and research.

I ended up being a physics teacher and recently retired.
I'm surprised to see you on getbig but for some of us it can be addictive "assclownery" LOL

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: December 29, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »
Hey Guys,
  So at the risk of already referencing a Christian based song, I now subject myself to the criticism which shall follow this:
  In the last month, I find myself exploring 2 topics for which I thought I would attempt to write a poem.  It took quite some time and
effort but in the end, as bad as they were, it was rewarding to take on such a complicated art and see it through, even on such a
sophomoric level.
  I strongly suspect that a significant amount of you guys have written poems or songs in your youth and may have even continued doing so.
Harley

I have a rather eclectic taste in music and literature , but enjoy many of the classic works.
I suspect a lot of these young bucks are homophobic and afraid to show any interest in things that illicit spiritual emotions.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #2615 on: December 29, 2015, 06:34:53 PM »
I have a rather eclectic taste in music and literature , but enjoy many of the classic works.
I suspect a lot of these young bucks are homophobic and afraid to show any interest in things that illicit spiritual emotions.

Not true, in fact I cried just today when I listened to this:

It's a song about boxers who died prematurely.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: December 29, 2015, 07:24:40 PM »
That was too serious and decent for getbig.
Time to return this thread to a higher  level of "assclownery "
I give you this classic video of me in full douchebag form

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2617 on: December 30, 2015, 04:21:00 AM »
Hey Guys,
  I think there is a place for "serious" stuff sometimes, even on a site like this.
  The holidays can be rough for people and some don't feel as if they can admit it and ask for a little
help or lift.
  I just thought that song I put up might lift the spirits of anyone who might be a bit down during this time.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2618 on: December 30, 2015, 11:08:07 AM »
Hey Guys,
sophomoric level.
Harley

Aren't you going to post anything else as a follow-up to this, Harley?

???

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2619 on: December 30, 2015, 02:25:53 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  Not sure what you wanted me to post as a follow up?
Harley

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2620 on: December 30, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  Not sure what you wanted me to post as a follow up?
Harley
Cock pics?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2621 on: December 30, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »
My Friend Is Gone:
Dear Friends,
   It is with the utmost sadness that I relay to you the passing of my dear friend, Mike Mrkulic.  Mike died in a car accident very early this morning on the N.J. Turnpike.
   Mike was a very successful stock broker who left Wall Street to create his own Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy.  While studying Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Mike displayed a tremendous determination to constantly improve and reach his full potential.  His tenacity was always on display when he competed as his list of accomplishments, below, incredibly demonstrates.
   But more important than all his medals and all his successful students, is the influence he had over others.  His positive outlook on life was refreshingly intoxicating.  He refused to accept negativity and made a point of laughing and smiling so that you would have to enjoy your moments with him.  Mike wanted you to remember that life was not a struggle, but rather, an opportunity to experience joy and friendship.  His emotion was wonderfully contagious.
   Mike was the very first person who told me that I could become a World Champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and insisted on training me and taking me to Brasil.  Well, it took several times but eventually Mike was there both times I was awarded First Place and he was there smiling and standing on the podium next to me for the photos and medal ceremony. 
   Mike was aware that my brother had passed a very long time ago and yet, he insisted on calling me "Brother" despite already having 2 of his own.  I think he knew what that meant to me and that was his way of always making me feel better.
   Quite some time ago, Mike asked my help in securing a very fast Lexus for him through my friend who owned the dealership housing this car.  I helped Mike in terms of vouching for his character but asked him not to continue to drive so fast.  It wasn't just because he was raising both his daughters by himself, but because I didn't want to lose a friend to a pattern of recklessly fast driving which terrified me.  He promised me he would slow down.  But he didn't.
   I represented Mike shortly thereafter in a courtroom where the Judge actually asked Mike, after seeing the plea agreement I arranged from the Prosecutor, "What is your relationship with your attorney because you certainly could not have paid him enough money for this deal?"  As we walked out the courtroom, Mike was infectiously laughing during my entire admonishment against continuing to drive so fast.
   Some time last winter, Mike came by to see my new Ferrari and proudly told me that he was expecting the arrival of yet another very fast car, an Audi R8.  I told him that I wasn't happy to hear this news as I was concerned he would not temper his driving habits.  He promised me he would be more careful.
   About two months ago, Mike picked me up in the Audi so that I could again represent him in Bay Ridge, N.Y. for driving 92 miles per hour in a 55 mile per hour zone.  Just as I had the Prosecutor willing to dismiss the entire matter, the Judge screamed "Are you crazy?  Look at this speed" and then set the matter down for June, 2016.  Mike seemed stunned even as I tried to explain to him that driving at such speeds is dangerous.  He laughed the entire way out of the courtroom and then bought me 2 belts from some street dweller and then laughed the whole way home.  I did tell Mike that come June of next year, his father would have to drive us to court as I was too scared to be a passenger while he drives.  He smiled proudly, laughed and said he would acquiesce to my, what he perceived as, ridiculous demand.
   This past November, I was honored to watch Mike be awarded his Third Degree as a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from one of our professors, Vitor Terra who came from Brasil to compete and teach at Mike's academy. 
   I learned of Mike's passing today and selfishly wondered which car had he been driving during the accident.  Shamefully, I was somewhat relieved to learn it was the Audi and not the Lexus for which he needed my assistance to purchase.  I then found myself alone in my own car, pulled over in violation of some parking rule, crying to the thought of Mike not laughing any more; not smiling until you yourself had to break out smiling; not reminding me of some crazy moment he and I shared in Brasil just to remind me that life sometimes calls for bizarre or even excessive moments of joyful frivolity.
   That is how Mike lived, excessively.  He was an excessive friend,  He was an excessive teacher.  He was an excessive producer of warmth and laughter.  Mike knew how to display his appreciation for your friendship.  I wish I had told him more often just how much I appreciated him and just what he meant to me. 
   And now, like so many after thoughts, I wish I had spent more time being rained upon by Mike's jovial nature, his insistence on just simply being a joy to be around.  His sunshine is sorely missed.
Deeply,
Harley
Mike's Achievements
1999 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Championships GI Flyweightt
 1999 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Championships NO-GI Flywt
 1999 Champion-Royler Gracie Championships Lightweight GI
 2000 Champion-NAGA Matt Madness Lightweight GI
 2000 Champion-GQ NYC Grappling Challege NO-GI Lightweight
 2000 Champion-Grapplers Quest Kimono Kombat Lightweight
 2000 Champion-Royler Gracie Championships "Superfight"
 2000 Champion-NAGA-NAGC Flyweight GI
 2000 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Championships Flywt NO-GI
 2001 Champion-Royler Gracie Championships "Superfight"
 2001 Champion-US Jiu Jitsu Open Lightweight NO-GI
 2001 Champion-US Jiu Jitsu Open Lightweight GI
 2002 Champion-NAGA-NJ State Championships Flyweight
 2002 Champion-Arnold Classic Gracie World Lightweight Submission
 2002 Champion-Copa Atlantica Lightweight Purple Belt
 2002 Champion-US Jiu Jitsu Open No-GI Lightweight
 2002 Champion-Grapplers Quest World Submission Flyweight
 2002 Champion-NAGA-North Amer Grappling Champ Brown/Black Belt Litewt GI
 2002 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Champships-Master Ltwt NO-GI
 2002 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Champships Adult Flywt NO-GI
 2003 Champion-Grapplers Quest World Submission Flyweight
 2003 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Champships-Adult Flywt NO-GI
 2003 Champion-Las Vegas Grappling & Jiu Jitsu Flyweight
 2003 Most Technical Fighter-Award Las Vegas Grappling & Jiu Jitsu Championships
 2003 Bronze Medalist-Pan American Jiu-Jitsu Championships-SuperFeatherWt
 2003 6th place-Abu Dhabi World Submission Wrestling Championships (66kg)
 2003 4th place-World Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championships
 2004 Silver Medalist-Abu Dhabi CC Submission Grappling Open, Florida
 2005 Bronze Medalist-World Brazilian JiuJitsu Championship Featherweight Division - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
 2005 Awarded Black Belt-Gracie Humaita Academy; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
 2008 Awarded1st Degree Promotion on Blackbelt
 2015 Awarded 3rd Degree Promotion on Blackbetl

Simple Simon

« Reply #2622 on: December 30, 2015, 04:01:44 PM »
My Friend Is Gone:
Dear Friends,
   It is with the utmost sadness that I relay to you the passing of my dear friend, Mike Mrkulic.  Mike died in a car accident very early this morning on the N.J. Turnpike.
   Mike was a very successful stock broker who left Wall Street to create his own Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy.  While studying Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Mike displayed a tremendous determination to constantly improve and reach his full potential.  His tenacity was always on display when he competed as his list of accomplishments, below, incredibly demonstrates.
   But more important than all his medals and all his successful students, is the influence he had over others.  His positive outlook on life was refreshingly intoxicating.  He refused to accept negativity and made a point of laughing and smiling so that you would have to enjoy your moments with him.  Mike wanted you to remember that life was not a struggle, but rather, an opportunity to experience joy and friendship.  His emotion was wonderfully contagious.
   Mike was the very first person who told me that I could become a World Champion in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and insisted on training me and taking me to Brasil.  Well, it took several times but eventually Mike was there both times I was awarded First Place and he was there smiling and standing on the podium next to me for the photos and medal ceremony. 
   Mike was aware that my brother had passed a very long time ago and yet, he insisted on calling me "Brother" despite already having 2 of his own.  I think he knew what that meant to me and that was his way of always making me feel better.
   Quite some time ago, Mike asked my help in securing a very fast Lexus for him through my friend who owned the dealership housing this car.  I helped Mike in terms of vouching for his character but asked him not to continue to drive so fast.  It wasn't just because he was raising both his daughters by himself, but because I didn't want to lose a friend to a pattern of recklessly fast driving which terrified me.  He promised me he would slow down.  But he didn't.
   I represented Mike shortly thereafter in a courtroom where the Judge actually asked Mike, after seeing the plea agreement I arranged from the Prosecutor, "What is your relationship with your attorney because you certainly could not have paid him enough money for this deal?"  As we walked out the courtroom, Mike was infectiously laughing during my entire admonishment against continuing to drive so fast.
   Some time last winter, Mike came by to see my new Ferrari and proudly told me that he was expecting the arrival of yet another very fast car, an Audi R8.  I told him that I wasn't happy to hear this news as I was concerned he would not temper his driving habits.  He promised me he would be more careful.
   About two months ago, Mike picked me up in the Audi so that I could again represent him in Bay Ridge, N.Y. for driving 92 miles per hour in a 55 mile per hour zone.  Just as I had the Prosecutor willing to dismiss the entire matter, the Judge screamed "Are you crazy?  Look at this speed" and then set the matter down for June, 2016.  Mike seemed stunned even as I tried to explain to him that driving at such speeds is dangerous.  He laughed the entire way out of the courtroom and then bought me 2 belts from some street dweller and then laughed the whole way home.  I did tell Mike that come June of next year, his father would have to drive us to court as I was too scared to be a passenger while he drives.  He smiled proudly, laughed and said he would acquiesce to my, what he perceived as, ridiculous demand.
   This past November, I was honored to watch Mike be awarded his Third Degree as a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from one of our professors, Vitor Terra who came from Brasil to compete and teach at Mike's academy. 
   I learned of Mike's passing today and selfishly wondered which car had he been driving during the accident.  Shamefully, I was somewhat relieved to learn it was the Audi and not the Lexus for which he needed my assistance to purchase.  I then found myself alone in my own car, pulled over in violation of some parking rule, crying to the thought of Mike not laughing any more; not smiling until you yourself had to break out smiling; not reminding me of some crazy moment he and I shared in Brasil just to remind me that life sometimes calls for bizarre or even excessive moments of joyful frivolity.
   That is how Mike lived, excessively.  He was an excessive friend,  He was an excessive teacher.  He was an excessive producer of warmth and laughter.  Mike knew how to display his appreciation for your friendship.  I wish I had told him more often just how much I appreciated him and just what he meant to me. 
   And now, like so many after thoughts, I wish I had spent more time being rained upon by Mike's jovial nature, his insistence on just simply being a joy to be around.  His sunshine is sorely missed.
Deeply,
Harley
Mike's Achievements
1999 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Championships GI Flyweightt
 1999 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Championships NO-GI Flywt
 1999 Champion-Royler Gracie Championships Lightweight GI
 2000 Champion-NAGA Matt Madness Lightweight GI
 2000 Champion-GQ NYC Grappling Challege NO-GI Lightweight
 2000 Champion-Grapplers Quest Kimono Kombat Lightweight
 2000 Champion-Royler Gracie Championships "Superfight"
 2000 Champion-NAGA-NAGC Flyweight GI
 2000 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Championships Flywt NO-GI
 2001 Champion-Royler Gracie Championships "Superfight"
 2001 Champion-US Jiu Jitsu Open Lightweight NO-GI
 2001 Champion-US Jiu Jitsu Open Lightweight GI
 2002 Champion-NAGA-NJ State Championships Flyweight
 2002 Champion-Arnold Classic Gracie World Lightweight Submission
 2002 Champion-Copa Atlantica Lightweight Purple Belt
 2002 Champion-US Jiu Jitsu Open No-GI Lightweight
 2002 Champion-Grapplers Quest World Submission Flyweight
 2002 Champion-NAGA-North Amer Grappling Champ Brown/Black Belt Litewt GI
 2002 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Champships-Master Ltwt NO-GI
 2002 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Champships Adult Flywt NO-GI
 2003 Champion-Grapplers Quest World Submission Flyweight
 2003 Champion-NAGA-North American Grappling Champships-Adult Flywt NO-GI
 2003 Champion-Las Vegas Grappling & Jiu Jitsu Flyweight
 2003 Most Technical Fighter-Award Las Vegas Grappling & Jiu Jitsu Championships
 2003 Bronze Medalist-Pan American Jiu-Jitsu Championships-SuperFeatherWt
 2003 6th place-Abu Dhabi World Submission Wrestling Championships (66kg)
 2003 4th place-World Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championships
 2004 Silver Medalist-Abu Dhabi CC Submission Grappling Open, Florida
 2005 Bronze Medalist-World Brazilian JiuJitsu Championship Featherweight Division - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
 2005 Awarded Black Belt-Gracie Humaita Academy; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
 2008 Awarded1st Degree Promotion on Blackbelt
 2015 Awarded 3rd Degree Promotion on Blackbetl
Sorry for your loss, although its a blessing he didnt kill anyone else with his reckless driving.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2623 on: December 30, 2015, 04:03:26 PM »
Wow, he was some individual.
Obviously he lived life to the fullest and made a real connection with you and many others.

RIP Mike  :(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2624 on: December 30, 2015, 04:16:24 PM »
Sorry, Harley.

Life changing moments happen in the blink of an eye.  :-\