Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 167504 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #275 on: November 07, 2018, 02:06:50 PM »
A common problem with liberals-statists-progressives.  Got her on video.  She's toast.  

New York professor caught on camera stealing GOP yard signs
By Caleb Parke | Fox News
A New York professor has been arrested after she was caught on camera ripping out Republican yard signs from someone else's lawn.

Laura Ebert, an economics professor at the State University of New York (SUNY) at New Paltz, was charged with misdemeanor larceny for stealing signs supporting Republican candidates John Faso, and Marc Molinaro, at the home of Patrick and Lisa McGovern in Rosendale, eight miles from the school.

. . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-professor-caught-on-camera-stealing-gop-yard-signs

Happened in Hawaii too.  This guy lost last night.  

Lawmaker vying for state Senate caught stealing opponent’s campaign materials
By HNN Staff | August 10, 2018 at 5:15 PM HST - Updated September 19 at 4:01 PM

EWA BEACH, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Just a day before the primary election, a video is making the rounds online that shows state Rep. Matt LoPresti stealing his opponent's campaign handout off of a resident's door.

. . . .

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38861521/lawmaker-vying-for-state-senate-caught-stealing-opponents-campaign-materials/

Stupid shit like stealing lawn signs almost always comes back to haunt the idiot folks who do this. The republican incumbent running for house district 37 put up billboard sized campaign signs over much of West Linn and Tigard and lost her seat last night to the democratic challenger who played it straight with regular sized lawn signs, one of which is still planted in my front lawn. I should take it down now. -Don't want to appear to be gloating!  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #276 on: November 07, 2018, 07:48:27 PM »
Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters
11/7/2018
by Jeremy Barr

Activists approached the Washington, D.C.-area residence of the star host.

Protesters targeted the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night, ringing the door bell and chanting, "Racist scumbag, leave town!"

An anti-fascist group called Smash Racism DC announced the protest in a video posted late Wednesday: "BREAKING. Activists ring doorbell, hold protest at the Washington DC area home of @TuckerCarlson, racist, sexist, bigoted FOX News personality. So far no one has opened the door."

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!" the protesters chanted. "We know where you sleep at night!”

. . . .

https://www-hollywoodreporter-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-protesters-1159324?fbclid=IwAR31BKYhE7M9g9fzLaGm1cLkmeO4UqPm4PTPpkAEf9xSNlqNORC8OcXt3xk&amp_js_v=0.1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodreporter.com%2Fnews%2Ffox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-protesters-1159324

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2018, 03:28:43 AM »
Even when they win they protest.  Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2018, 04:27:14 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2018, 05:59:42 PM »
Fox News Host Tucker Carlson's Home Targeted by Anti-Fascist Protesters
11/7/2018
by Jeremy Barr

Activists approached the Washington, D.C.-area residence of the star host.

Protesters targeted the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night, ringing the door bell and chanting, "Racist scumbag, leave town!"

An anti-fascist group called Smash Racism DC announced the protest in a video posted late Wednesday: "BREAKING. Activists ring doorbell, hold protest at the Washington DC area home of @TuckerCarlson, racist, sexist, bigoted FOX News personality. So far no one has opened the door."

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!" the protesters chanted. "We know where you sleep at night!”

. . . .

https://www-hollywoodreporter-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-protesters-1159324?fbclid=IwAR31BKYhE7M9g9fzLaGm1cLkmeO4UqPm4PTPpkAEf9xSNlqNORC8OcXt3xk&amp_js_v=0.1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodreporter.com%2Fnews%2Ffox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-protesters-1159324
"we know where you sleep at night"......would that be considered a threat? At what point in time could he defend himself against these harassers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2018, 07:33:39 PM »
"we know where you sleep at night"......would that be considered a threat? At what point in time could he defend himself against these harassers?
It would have been something if his wife felt threaten and open fire on their asses.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #281 on: November 08, 2018, 09:39:37 PM »
Stupid shit like stealing lawn signs almost always comes back to haunt the idiot folks who do this. The republican incumbent running for house district 37 put up billboard sized campaign signs over much of West Linn and Tigard and lost her seat last night to the democratic challenger who played it straight with regular sized lawn signs, one of which is still planted in my front lawn. I should take it down now. -Don't want to appear to be gloating!  ;D

It’s important to note that stealing yard signs is illegal in all states. Stealing political signs not only quashes your neighbors’ freedom of speech, but it is a misdemeanor according to state law. The theft of which is a class A misdemeanor. 720 ILCS 5/16-1(b)(1) covers “[t]heft of property not from the person and not exceeding $500 in value.” Whether it’s a small yard sign or a big one, if its value is below $500, the same statute applies. Under state law, you cannot touch another candidate’s signs for any reason. Even if they are illegally placed, you must call that campaign and have them come out and remove it.  Applies to all states.
:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2018, 07:01:36 AM »
Libs don't care about the law.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2018, 10:48:25 AM »
Vox Co-Founder Defends Leftists Terrorizing Tucker Carlson’s Family
By Kyle Drennen | November 8, 2018
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2018/11/08/vox-co-founder-defends-leftists-terrorizing-tucker-carlsons-family

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2018, 02:39:56 PM »
Vox Co-Founder Defends Leftists Terrorizing Tucker Carlson’s Family
By Kyle Drennen | November 8, 2018
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2018/11/08/vox-co-founder-defends-leftists-terrorizing-tucker-carlsons-family

Typical low life.
Let’s hope he & his family are besieged & terrorised
See if his comments are approving of that.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2018, 10:34:09 AM »
Check out this year old clip

:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: November 12, 2018, 09:32:28 AM »
TUCKER CARLSON REVEALS HIS DAUGHTER WAS VERBALLY HARASSED AT A RESTAURANT
11/12/2018 | MEDIA
Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson revealed Sunday that his daughter was verbally harassed at a restaurant last month.

Carlson posted a full account of the events after celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti accused him of assaulting a gay latino man. (RELATED: Mob Outside Tucker’s Home Has History Of Harassment)

“We are investigating an alleged assault on a gay latino immigrant committed by T. Carlson and/or members of his inner circle at a club in VA in Oct.,” Avenatti wrote. “It likely includes underage drinking in violation of VA law.”

YouTube ‎@YouTube

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti
 1/2 - We are investigating an alleged assault on a gay latino immigrant committed by T. Carlson and/or members of his inner circle at a club in VA in Oct. It likely includes underage drinking in violation of VA law. Link to a portion of the incident:https://youtu.be/xzP5zWzSqXs

7:25 AM - Nov 10, 2018
4,564 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti
 · Nov 10, 2018
 1/2 - We are investigating an alleged assault on a gay latino immigrant committed by T. Carlson and/or members of his inner circle at a club in VA in Oct. It likely includes underage drinking in violation of VA law. Link to a portion of the incident:https://youtu.be/xzP5zWzSqXs

YouTube ‎@YouTube

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti
2/2 - We are attempting to locate additional witnesses and to identify those depicted in the video. In particular, we need assistance identifying the balding man that grabs the man seated at the bar. We anticipate charges being filed. Anyone with knowledge, pls contact us.

7:25 AM - Nov 10, 2018
1,913 people are talking about this
Carlson released a statement on Twitter explaining that the man, Juan Granados, “attacked” his daughter at the Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville, Va.

“Toward the end of the meal, my 19-year-old daughter went to the bathroom with a friend. On their way back through the bar, a middle aged man stopped my daughter and asked if she was sitting with Tucker Carlson,” Carlson wrote. “She answered, ‘That’s my dad,’ and pointed to me. The man responded, ‘Are you Tucker’s whore?’ He then called her a ‘fucking girl.'”

View image on Twitter

Tucker Carlson

@TuckerCarlson
 Last month one of my children was attacked by a stranger at dinner. For her sake, I was hoping to keep the incident private. It’s now being politicized by the Left. Here’s what happened:

1:15 PM - Nov 11, 2018
53.2K people are talking about this
Carlson’s son confronted Granados and threw a glass of red wine on him, and the video posted by Avenatti shows Carlson cursing at the Granados to leave the establishment.

“I love my children,” Carlson said. “It took enormous self-control not to beat the man with a chair, which is what I wanted to do. I think any father can understand the overwhelming rage and shock that I felt seeing my teenage daughter attacked by a stranger.”

The country club allegedly investigated the incident for more than three weeks and ultimately revoked Granados’ membership. Avenatti confirmed his client’s membership was revoked, but said Carlson is to blame rather than Granados’ alleged actions.

The country club told The Washington Post that they dispute “inaccurate allegations being spread by individuals who were not present during the incident, and whose interpretation of events are refuted by the accounts of multiple eyewitnesses.”

Carlson’s family was attacked again last week when Smash Racism DC gathered outside of his Washington D.C. home and chanted threats. According to police, the mob also spray painted an anarchy sign on Carlson’s driveway. Carlson told The Washington Post that the group threw themselves against his front door, terrifying his wife to the point that she hid inside the house and called the police.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/12/tucker-carlson-daughter-harassed-restaurant-charlottesville/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 12, 2018, 09:50:36 AM »
When will Antifa finally be labeled a terrorist organization?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #288 on: November 12, 2018, 02:36:23 PM »
When will Antifa DemoCraps finally be labeled a terrorist organization?

fixed
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2018, 11:37:27 AM »
But seriously, we can't let Trump get his hands on the Nuclear Codes.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2018, 02:07:34 PM »
But seriously, we can't let Trump get his hands on the Nuclear Codes.
That guy is a fucking idiot and the exact reason the 2nd amendment was written.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
That guy is a fucking idiot and the exact reason the 2nd amendment was written.

Yeah, i highly encourage you/everyone to find his tweet and the threads/responses that followed - very enlightening
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: January 22, 2019, 07:51:47 AM »
Covington High School closed Tuesday, uproar persists after video of encounter with Native American man
Greg Norman By Greg Norman | Fox Newshttps://www.foxnews.com/us/covington-high-school-closes-tuesday-as-uproar-persists-following-viral-video-of-confrontation-with-native-american-man

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2019, 01:08:54 PM »
Journalist fired after wishing death on Covington Catholic HS students, parents: report
By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

A freelance Vulture journalist was fired from his main job at digital company INE Entertainment after wishing death for multiple Covington Catholic High School students and their parents in the wake of controversy over the incident between students and Native American activists, a report said.

Erik Abriss, a post-production supervisor at INE Entertainment, was fired after his tweets about the controversy involving teenage students went viral. He is reportedly a freelance journalist for Vulture.

Vulture declined to comment for the Wrap.

VIOLENT THREATS AGAINST COVINGTON CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL, STUDENTS UNDER INVESTIGATION

Erik Abriss, a Post Production Supervisor at INE Entertainment for about 19 months, was fired after his tweets about the controversy involving teenage students went viral and drew attention of his employer.
Erik Abriss, a Post Production Supervisor at INE Entertainment for about 19 months, was fired after his tweets about the controversy involving teenage students went viral and drew attention of his employer.
“I don’t know what it says about me but I’ve truly lost the ability to articulate the hysterical rage, nausea, and heartache this makes me feel. I just want these people to die. Simple as that. Every single one of them. And their parents,” tweeted Abriss.

“‘Racism is in its Boomer death throes. It will die out with this younger generation!’ Look at the s----eating grins on all those young white slugs’ faces. Just perverse pleasure at wielding a false dominion they’ve been taught their whole life was their divine right. F---ing die,” he added.

Covington high school students face trail by media after viral videoVideo
On Monday, the company told the Wrap that Abriss was fired for his comments on social media that were deemed offensive. The journalist has since locked his Twitter account and deleted the tweets.

KENTUCKY STUDENT SEEN IN VIRAL CONFRONTATION WITH NATIVE AMERICAN SPEAKS OUT

“We were surprised and upset to see the inflammatory and offensive rhetoric used on Erik Abriss’ Twitter account this weekend. He worked with the company in our post-production department and never as a writer,” the company told the outlet.

“While we appreciated his work, it is clear that he is no longer aligned with our company’s core values of respect and tolerance. Therefore, as of January 21, 2019, we have severed ties with Abriss,” the statement added.

“While we appreciated his work, it is clear that he is no longer aligned with our company’s core values of respect and tolerance. Therefore, as of January 21, 2019, we have severed ties with Abriss.”
— INE Entertainment
A GQ magazine writer, meanwhile, apologized for calling to share the students’ private information on social media, a practice also known as doxxing.

GQ’s Nathaniel Friedman told the Wrap that the tweet in which he wrote “Doxx ‘em all” was “irresponsible” and occurred “in the heat of the moment because I was upset.”

“It partly came from having been doxxed by MAGA people myself but that’s no excuse and no one should wish that on anybody else. It’s counterproductive to say anything along those lines and if you make yourself look like an irrational, mean idiot you’re playing right into their hands,” he added.

Fox News reached out to both writers and did not get an immediate comment.

The firing stems from a widely-circulated video clip gave an inaccurate impression that high school students were harassing a Native American man, Nathan Phillips, following the March for Life rally in Washington.

The subsequent video footage revealed that the students were accosted and yelled before Phillips and other Native American activists approached them. Another group – the so-called Black Hebrew Israelites group – were heard shouting abuse at the students for wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/journalist-fired-from-job-after-wishing-death-for-covington-catholic-hs-students-parents

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: January 23, 2019, 01:09:25 PM »
Michael Rapaport Triggered By Covington Students: ‘Catholic School Cucks,’ ‘C*cksuckers’

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 29: Actor Michael Rapaport speaks onstage during the “Too Short's Boombox” panel at Entertainment Weekly's PopFest at The Reef on October 29, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly)Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly
23 Jan 2019

Actor Michael Rapaport went on a vulgar tirade against the Covington Catholic High School students, calling them “MAGA hat-wearing sh*t stains.”

“You see the video of these Catholic school teenage fuckboys? Handjobs. Harassing, getting in the face of these Native American people,” Michael Rapaport said in a video.
 Embedded video

MichaelRapaport

@MichaelRapaport
 Kentucky Catholic School Co*kSuckers!#MAGA #CovingtonCatholicHigh @iamrapaport is live:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/i-am-rapaport-stereo-podcast/id923017367?mt=2&i=1000427913558 …
9:06 AM - Jan 19, 2019
6,090 people are talking about this

Students Fight Back After School Shuts Down Efforts for 'Bring Your Bible to School Day'

He continued to attack the minor students, saying, “You little shitstain, you got no fuckin’ life. Go play some video games. Go try to bird dog some chicks, you fuckin’ little creeps. Shorty shitstain. Handjob. Catholic school cuck. Fuckboy…Where’s these people’s parents? You little fuckin’ scumbag.”

“You fuckin’ loser. You little Kentucky Catholic school cocksuckers,” the Hitch actor also said.

Despite the homophobic attack on minor students, the video is still up on Twitter.

The Hollywood hate campaign against the group of Kentucky teenagers is ongoing.

Daily Show host Trevor Noah remarked that “everyone that sees that smug look wants to punch that kid.”

Kathy Griffin also called for the students to be doxxed, saying, “Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.”

However, despite the social media campaign against the students, video footage proves that the Native American man, Nathan Phillips, approached them first and began loudly chanting and beating a drum in their faces. The students were also racially abused by an activist who told them “You white people go back to Europe where you came from! This is not your land!”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/23/michael-rapaport-melts-down-on-covington-students-catholic-school-cucks-ccksuckers/?fbclid=IwAR0er9S9JGgQTOBL6JCr_0LhmF7Z6UloXW2xYkUyAJhAYe_dA5SezIKORYw

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2019, 03:46:48 PM »
DC Antifa Leader Charged With ‘Ethnic Intimidation’ Related To Attack On Marines

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/29/antifa-leader-marines-arrested/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2019, 04:21:00 PM »
Michael Rapaport Triggered By Covington Students: ‘Catholic School Cucks,’ ‘C*cksuckers’

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 29: Actor Michael Rapaport speaks onstage during the “Too Short's Boombox” panel at Entertainment Weekly's PopFest at The Reef on October 29, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly)Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for Entertainment Weekly
23 Jan 2019

Actor Michael Rapaport went on a vulgar tirade against the Covington Catholic High School students, calling them “MAGA hat-wearing sh*t stains.”

“You see the video of these Catholic school teenage fuckboys? Handjobs. Harassing, getting in the face of these Native American people,” Michael Rapaport said in a video.
 Embedded video

MichaelRapaport

@MichaelRapaport
 Kentucky Catholic School Co*kSuckers!#MAGA #CovingtonCatholicHigh @iamrapaport is live:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/i-am-rapaport-stereo-podcast/id923017367?mt=2&i=1000427913558 …
9:06 AM - Jan 19, 2019
6,090 people are talking about this

Students Fight Back After School Shuts Down Efforts for 'Bring Your Bible to School Day'

He continued to attack the minor students, saying, “You little shitstain, you got no fuckin’ life. Go play some video games. Go try to bird dog some chicks, you fuckin’ little creeps. Shorty shitstain. Handjob. Catholic school cuck. Fuckboy…Where’s these people’s parents? You little fuckin’ scumbag.”

“You fuckin’ loser. You little Kentucky Catholic school cocksuckers,” the Hitch actor also said.

Despite the homophobic attack on minor students, the video is still up on Twitter.

The Hollywood hate campaign against the group of Kentucky teenagers is ongoing.

Daily Show host Trevor Noah remarked that “everyone that sees that smug look wants to punch that kid.”

Kathy Griffin also called for the students to be doxxed, saying, “Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.”

However, despite the social media campaign against the students, video footage proves that the Native American man, Nathan Phillips, approached them first and began loudly chanting and beating a drum in their faces. The students were also racially abused by an activist who told them “You white people go back to Europe where you came from! This is not your land!”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/23/michael-rapaport-melts-down-on-covington-students-catholic-school-cucks-ccksuckers/?fbclid=IwAR0er9S9JGgQTOBL6JCr_0LhmF7Z6UloXW2xYkUyAJhAYe_dA5SezIKORYw
Liberals of peace
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2019, 06:22:23 PM »
Liberals of peace

Guy looks like an uptight amoeba. Anyone who talks this vulgar way is not worth listening to. Maybe he'll be blacklisted by the industry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #299 on: January 31, 2019, 03:28:10 PM »
Guy looks like an uptight amoeba. Anyone who talks this vulgar way is not worth listening to. Maybe he'll be blacklisted by the industry.

Jeez - Your quite right & I Agree !!!

Though you do also know that many many did & do Listen to Him.