Author Topic: FRAUD ALERT! MIKE MENTZERS FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A SUPPLEMENT BIZZNESS!!!!!  (Read 2986 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SPECIAL REPORT

URGENCY REQUESTED

Goodmorrow,

Apparently, I have been lied to and led to believe that Mike Mentzers family owned a supplement company. Upon posting here I was under the constant barrage of insults and the usual harassment from drug addict/meth/benzo user Wes. I received a very unique PM from a Professional Bodybuilder that rarely posts...last post was 2006 who cleared some things up.
So, the company in question that I did not know the name of is "OLD SCHOOL LABS". Now, this company is of very pooor quality according to this insider and is being pushed by some other drug addict named "NICK".
It gets better...
The gentleman at Lake Placid Fitness and Yoga who was using these supplements and promoting it just was arrested, pulled over going 35 in a 30 in Lake Placid NY. The officer saw in plain view, a bottle of Test Cyp with a syringe in the cup holder.  He could not produce a valid doctor's prescription, so he was arrested.
He is now BANNED from Lake Placid Fitness and Yoga for LIFE!!!!!!!  Kudos for Terry and his staff for keeping their promise to all of their patrons and stop steroid users/drug users infiltrate our haven.
Also, the woman claiming to be Mike Mentzer's niece that emailed me...was a prostitute and meth addict, former girlfriend of bodybuilder.
So, what have we all learned from this? Be careful who you listen to, people lie, supplements can be deceitful and just make common sense decisions. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: FRAUD ALERT! MIKE MENTZERS FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A SUPPLEMENT BUSSINESS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 06:53:00 AM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 06:55:31 AM »
▫️

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 07:03:20 AM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SPECIAL REPORT

URGENCY REQUESTED

Goodmorrow,

Apparently, I have been lied to and led to believe that Mike Mentzers family owned a supplement company. Upon posting here I was under the constant barrage of insults and the usual harassment from drug addict/meth/benzo user Wes. I received a very unique PM from a Professional Bodybuilder that rarely posts...last post was 2006 who cleared some things up.
So, the company in question that I did not know the name of is "OLD SCHOOL LABS". Now, this company is of very pooor quality according to this insider and is being pushed by some other drug addict named "NICK".
It gets better...
The gentleman at Lake Placid Fitness and Yoga who was using these supplements and promoting it just was arrested, pulled over going 35 in a 30 in Lake Placid NY. The officer saw in plain view, a bottle of Test Cyp with a syringe in the cup holder.  He could not produce a valid doctor's prescription, so he was arrested.
He is now BANNED from Lake Placid Fitness and Yoga for LIFE!!!!!!!  Kudos for Terry and his staff for keeping their promise to all of their patrons and stop steroid users/drug users infiltrate our haven.
Also, the woman claiming to be Mike Mentzer's niece that emailed me...was a prostitute and meth addict, former girlfriend of bodybuilder.
So, what have we all learned from this? Be careful who you listen to, people lie, supplements can be deceitful and just make common sense decisions.

How is it fraud I have never heard them claim to have any ties to Mike Mentzer they simply put a guy with a mustache on the bottle. And Nick is awesome a drug addict lol aka a bodybuilder you don't like. And omg no not a ban from lake placid Yoga for life and really testosterone cypionate call the DEA get the Swatt team over here now. 35 in a 30? Bwhaha call Nascar tell them you found their next star

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 07:20:49 AM »
He lives in Cali not Lake Placid.....fat flabby french,friendless fuck......kill yourself and do the world a favor you unfunny fuck!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2022, 07:27:29 AM »
FRAUD ALERT! MIKE MENTZERS FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A SUPPLEMENT BUSSINESS Business!!!!!

Fixed ^^

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2022, 07:31:24 AM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SPECIAL REPORT

URGENCY REQUESTED

Goodmorrow,

It gets better...

What is lake placid fitness and yoga? I can't find it online. Doesn't seem like a hard core lifting gym with yoga in the name.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2022, 07:31:50 AM »
FRAUD ALERT! MIKE MENTZERS FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A SUPPLEMENT BUSSINESS Business!!!!!

Fixed ^^
Fucker can`t spell either.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2022, 09:49:16 AM »
How is it fraud I have never heard them claim to have any ties to Mike Mentzer they simply put a guy with a mustache on the bottle. And Nick is awesome a drug addict lol aka a bodybuilder you don't like. And omg no not a ban from lake placid Yoga for life and really testosterone cypionate call the DEA get the Swatt team over here now. 35 in a 30? Bwhaha call Nascar tell them you found their next star

Goodmorrow,
How are you this glorious mid-day? I'll be in the OBX at my house in Rodanthe next week. Tourist season is done and I'm there to do some updating/repairs and R and R. I've been going to the OBX for 16 years and bought a house 9 years ago. And yes...I don't like the Midgets...they have inbred the whole sandbar,lol.

Now...I was lied to. NOT BY THE COMPANY but by a young bodybuilder who is prepping for the EASTERN STATES HERITAGE CLASSIC. He told me he didn't take anything, but these supplements and I watched him transform his physique...well done...but I was lied to, and the arrest proved it. Now, we can argue he had test cyp on him but it's not his...ok...but let's not go that route.
Now, as for getting a speeding ticket for 5 miles over the limit...yes..a little drastic. BUT...its near the college and its a speed trap zone. He got caught where there is a steep hill and a person must ride the brakes to go down it. He was unlucky but he should have known because everyone here knows that a cop sits at the bottom of that hill.

As per the hateful WES. WES is very jealous of your physique since he could never obtain his to your level. Father time has ravaged WES and Street Pharmacists have taken him on a ride chasing that dragon. WES has no retirement since he never worked an honest job that had to report taxes. He was one of those lazy, druggies that worked when he wanted and always said, "I work off the books and I'm making big money". Stupid and ignorant he never took in consideration that time waits for no one and one day he's going to need insurance and dental and a pension.
Look at WES'S teeth...or lack thereof. WES was on here years ago talking about his benzo usage. He's a legitimate meth user and now he is on methadone.
WES has this idea that I live in West Covina or Studio City...have no clue what he is talking about. After I get back from the OBX I have another get away planned in Elicottville NY. Going to the brewery and taking in the beautiful fall colours of NY.

If anyone is in those areas I'd be happy to meet...I'll even pay for dinner. I met some great people from GetBig when I was in Toronto. BUT the usual still happens. Everyone who hates, runs their mouths but is never to be found when I say I'll be in that area.
DR FIST drove to see WES. WES chicken shitt the bed.

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: FRAUD ALERT! MIKE MENTZERS FAMILY DOES NOT OWN A SUPPLEMENT BIZZNESS!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2022, 10:02:36 AM »
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FAT TUB OF SHIT CUZ THERE DAMN SURE AIN`T ANY WOMAN THAT`S GONNA SCREW YOU ANYTIME SOON UNLESS IT`S OUT OF YOUR WALLET YOU FUCKING TRICK.

If anyone ever drives here they`ll be buried in my fucking backyard....don`t believe me....pull up homo.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2022, 10:15:30 AM »
I have no clue what you are babbling about...lol. WES, you don't have a backyard...your landlord does. You don't own anything. You have no pension/retirement/health insurance/dental. You are on public assistance, so you get medical paid for by people who actually work...ME! You go to the emergency room when something bothers you and its covered, your pain management center...covered...for people like you. 

It must be hard looking at yourself in the mirror knowing in life there are no "do overs" and you made some horrible decisions.

You are old, frail, toothless man that is a walking shadow...a poor player that frets and struts his last hour on the stage...until one day, you are heard no more. And when that happens, no one will bat an eye because you haven't contributed anything to anyone or society.

I'll meet you...in fact...I'll pay for your new smile. I'll foot the bill for dental implants when we meet, then you come on here and tell all of GetBig you were wrong and attacked an innocent man while in a drug infused rage which is everyday.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2022, 10:21:11 AM »

If anyone is in those areas I'd be happy to meet...I'll even pay for dinner. I met some great people from GetBig when I was in Toronto. BUT the usual still happens. Everyone who hates, runs their mouths but is never to be found when I say I'll be in that area.

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. View, thank you for the kind offer sir!  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2022, 10:23:34 AM »
Mr. View, thank you for the kind offer sir!  8)
YOU LIVE IN CALI DICKHEAD.

Worst gimmick ever.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 10:25:40 AM »
I have no clue what you are babbling about...lol. WES, you don't have a backyard...your landlord does. You don't own anything. You have no pension/retirement/health insurance/dental. You are on public assistance, so you get medical paid for by people who actually work...ME! You go to the emergency room when something bothers you and its covered, your pain management center...covered...for people like you. 

It must be hard looking at yourself in the mirror knowing in life there are no "do overs" and you made some horrible decisions.

You are old, frail, toothless man that is a walking shadow...a poor player that frets and struts his last hour on the stage...until one day, you are heard no more. And when that happens, no one will bat an eye because you haven't contributed anything to anyone or society.

I'll meet you...in fact...I'll pay for your new smile. I'll foot the bill for dental implants when we meet, then you come on here and tell all of GetBig you were wrong and attacked an innocent man while in a drug infused rage which is everyday.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halucinogenic drugs are a terrible thing bro........seek help you sloppy fuck.

The day you meet me is the day you meet your maker.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2022, 11:13:10 AM »
YOU LIVE IN CALI DICKHEAD.

Worst gimmick ever.

NO I DON'T!!!!!!!

Never lived in California...and people from California never say "Cali"...its douchey.

I live in Lake Placid. Travel to Albany for work. I have a 2600sq feet house. I have a study with a balcony overlooking a beautiful waterfalls...hence the name "Fallsview". I was sitting on my balcony drinking a iced upside down, low fat, almond milk caramel frap while I signed up for GetBig.
I was later promoted to Public Relations Officer by Roy. I fly to California monthy to check in at the GetBig offices.

Don't you live in NY? How about this...we meet up?  Seriously...no threats but then you'll see I'm not this Allen King guy. Never heard of Allen King and don't know why you think that.

NASSERSPEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 11:33:56 AM »

And here we see another bodybuilder practicing "Moral Limbo".  That's about the height on the bar when PEDs are mentioned.   The level for getting buttfucked by schmoes is much, much lower but just one look at that determined face shows that when it comes time for fappen this  manlet can make it happen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 12:01:18 PM »
I was later promoted to Public Relations Officer by Roy. I fly to California monthy to check in at the GetBig offices.

As someone who actually HAS received stipends and had access to all facets of data since inception, I've never seen any correspondence between this fraud and "Roy".
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SPECIAL REPORT

URGENCY REQUESTED

Goodmorrow,

It gets better...
FFF! Still chasing black ass or have you learned your lesson FAT BOY!
T

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 02:40:17 PM »
As someone who actually HAS received stipends and had access to all facets of data since inception, I've never seen any correspondence between this fraud and "Roy".
Because you're too busy cruising San Francsico clothing stores asking for a bottom. You and One More Rape have destroyed this board with your countless gimmicks and we know what is going on. Lets just say that your file is overflowing and being monitored. I'm not at any more liberty to say what this investigation...oops did I just say that? "Ma bad" .

Anyways, Nasser was way better than Yates.

What's the colour of the sky in your world tonight? City of Love, feeling the Energy of 108 and Shepp on the Wheels of Steel.

blah blah blah...windshield is fine...wife is fine...kids...yes kids are fine. Jelly roll much?

STAY POOP POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2022, 04:46:36 PM »
The fuck is this rubbish?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2022, 04:57:47 PM »
Don’t listen to the naysayers brothers.

Mike Mentzer approves of these products, the people in charge of this company are trusted more than he trusted his remaining family.

Purchase these items with confidence and pride knowing they have Mikes backing.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2022, 04:59:33 PM »

"How is this GH?"

"Motherfucker, it says replica, not exact!"

----------------------

In better news, in a few years, a bunch of child soldiers will have these donated babies to wear while committing mass genocide -

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2022, 05:03:41 PM »

"How is this GH?"

"Motherfucker, it say's replica, not exact!"

----------------------

In better news, in a few years, a bunch of child soldiers will have these donated babies to wear while committing mass genocide -

Samir must really need the money. Such useless filt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2022, 06:57:51 AM »
NO I DON'T!!!!!!!

Never lived in California...and people from California never say "Cali"...its douchey.

I live in Lake Placid. Travel to Albany for work. I have a 2600sq feet house. I have a study with a balcony overlooking a beautiful waterfalls...hence the name "Fallsview". I was sitting on my balcony drinking a iced upside down, low fat, almond milk caramel frap while I signed up for GetBig.

Don't you live in NY? How about this...we meet up?  Seriously...no threats but then you'll see I'm not this Allen King guy. Never heard of Allen King and don't know why you think that.

NASSERSPEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD
And you`ve got a penchant for telling fairy tales you big fairy.

If you live so close to me why not stop by for dinner some evening......I`ll be serving buckshot.

And douchey or otherwise,you my fat friend live in Cali !!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »
Reading this thread and taking my morning shit. It really is making me giggle.