Author Topic: Poor Kari (not)  (Read 5584 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Kari (not)
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2023, 09:01:16 PM »
This moronic Remax reject is now in the news calling herself the "duly elected governor” of Arizona.  Reality Fact : She lost the election, she lost the recount, she lost her little election lawsuit, and her opponent was already sworn in.

:)

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2023, 07:05:42 AM »
This moronic Remax reject is now in the news calling herself the "duly elected governor” of Arizona.  Reality Fact : She lost the election, she lost the recount, she lost her little election lawsuit, and her opponent was already sworn in.

:)

Another thread where LurkingForBoys is humiliated  ;D
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2023, 07:49:45 AM »
HAHAHA this bitch just can't stop topping her previous delusions.  NEWSFLASH : She lost.  Trumpy lost.  The lawsuits lost. The CTs are still crying their tears of impotent rage - because they lost too.   :D

Cue in the fucking crybabies now with their bullshit.

"There's so much evidence the election was rigged!"

You went to court why didn't you present any of that evidence?

"So much evidence I tell you!! Mountains of it!"

Where was it?

"Bigly evidence. HYUGE!"

Every ballot was counted and you were unable to find a single voter to testify under oath that they were disenfranchised.  You presented no evidence.

"The fact there was no evidence and the courts found no evidence of fraud, then that was in fact evidence that there was"

---
Kari Lake Says If She's Not Made Arizona Governor, America Will 'Turn Into A Venezuela'.

Failed gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake insisted in an interview Friday that if she is not made governor of Arizona, the U.S. will turn into Venezuela.

The Donald Trump-backed Republican raised the specter of a Venezuelan America in an interview with far-right student agitator Charlie Kirk.

Lake lost to Democrat Katie Hobbs in November, the election has been certified and Hobbs has taken office. Lake also lost a court case last month challenging the election result and has since appealed.

“There’s a boatload of evidence in our favor,” Lake baselessly claimed in the interview. “We just need a judge to wake up and realize what’s on the line here, and if we do not restore honest elections right now, our country will turn into a Venezuela. We have Venezuelan-style elections, and this is how you destroy a country.”

Ironically, the ascension to power by someone who isn’t chosen in a free election is typical of authoritarian leadership in Venezuela, not in an American democracy.
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2023, 11:01:18 AM »
HAHAHA this bitch just can't stop topping her previous delusions.  NEWSFLASH : She lost.  Trumpy lost.  The lawsuits lost. The CTs are still crying their tears of impotent rage - because they lost too.   :D

Where was it?

"Bigly evidence. HYUGE!"

Every ballot was counted and you were unable to find a single voter to testify under oath that they were disenfranchised.  You presented no evidence.

"The fact there was no evidence and the courts found no evidence of fraud, then that was in fact evidence that there was"

---
Kari Lake Says If She's Not Made Arizona Governor, America Will 'Turn Into A Venezuela'.

Failed gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake insisted in an interview Friday that if she is not made governor of Arizona, the U.S. will turn into Venezuela.

The Donald Trump-backed Republican raised the specter of a Venezuelan America in an interview with far-right student agitator Charlie Kirk.

Lake lost to Democrat Katie Hobbs in November, the election has been certified and Hobbs has taken office. Lake also lost a court case last month challenging the election result and has since appealed.

“There’s a boatload of evidence in our favor,” Lake baselessly claimed in the interview. “We just need a judge to wake up and realize what’s on the line here, and if we do not restore honest elections right now, our country will turn into a Venezuela. We have Venezuelan-style elections, and this is how you destroy a country.”

Ironically, the ascension to power by someone who isn’t chosen in a free election is typical of authoritarian leadership in Venezuela, not in an American democracy.
---

'Trumpy" ?? your not grooming here fool, dumb low IQ bitch can't even remember what website you are on
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2023, 12:16:30 PM »
So predictable for the first response.  Sucks having to stay up late just to see what is posted.   :D

Where was it?

"Bigly evidence. HYUGE!"

---

---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2023, 07:10:41 AM »
So predictable for the first response.  Sucks having to stay up late just to see what is posted.   :D

your not grooming here fool, dumb low IQ bitch can't even remember what website you are on....
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2023, 08:36:03 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2023, 08:44:31 AM »
Oh no.... Gaetz killing Clearly Fake's dreams.

---
Matt Gaetz says Trump should pick Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Kristi Noem as his running mate to get votes from women who don't like him.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz says he's told former President Donald Trump to pick a woman as his running mate if he wants to win in 2024.

"What I've said to President Trump is like, you have to create a permission structure where women who do not like you vote for you again," Gaetz said on the conservative "Timcast IRL" podcast on Friday.

Gaetz added that he thought the "reason Trump won in 2016" is because "a whole lot of women who didn't like him voted for him" instead of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Gaetz named Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a former White House press secretary, as his pick for Trump's 2024 running mate. The Florida congressman praised Sanders for her "directness" and her move to ban TikTok on state government devices.

"She's the kind of person I look at," Gaetz said.

Sanders, for her part, avoided endorsing Trump directly in an interview on Fox News on January 15.

"I love the President, have a great relationship with him. I know our country would be infinitely better off if he was in office right now instead of Joe Biden but right now my focus isn't 2024," Sanders said on "Fox News Sunday."

Gaetz also named South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem as a possible Trump running mate, calling her a "pretty stellar" alternative to Sanders.

The Florida congressman did not say if Trump had responded positively to his suggestions. Representatives for Trump, Gaetz, Sanders, and Noem did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.

Trump announced on November 15 that he is running for president again in 2024. This is his third presidential run: He won his first race against Clinton in 2016 and lost to President Joe Biden in 2020.

In October, The New York Times Magazine journalist Robert Draper told the Daily Beast that Trump has "repeatedly" discussed choosing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene as his running mate. Draper said this is because Greene has been "unflaggingly loyal" to the former president through a litany of scandals and lawsuits.

In January, The Daily Beast also reported, citing two sources who have spoken to Trump and an unnamed GOP strategist, that Trump has mostly been considering female running mates for his 2024 campaign. GOP Reps. Elise Stefanik and Greene, as well as former Democratic congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, have been floated as candidates, per the Daily Beast.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2023, 09:34:00 AM »
Oh no.... Gaetz killing Clearly Fake's dreams.

---
Matt Gaetz says Trump should pick Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Kristi Noem as his running mate to get votes from women who don't like him.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz says he's told former President Donald Trump to pick a woman as his running mate if he wants to win in 2024.

"What I've said to President Trump is like, you have to create a permission structure where women who do not like you vote for you again," Gaetz said on the conservative "Timcast IRL" podcast on Friday.

Gaetz added that he thought the "reason Trump won in 2016" is because "a whole lot of women who didn't like him voted for him" instead of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Gaetz named Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a former White House press secretary, as his pick for Trump's 2024 running mate. The Florida congressman praised Sanders for her "directness" and her move to ban TikTok on state government devices.

"She's the kind of person I look at," Gaetz said.

Sanders, for her part, avoided endorsing Trump directly in an interview on Fox News on January 15.

"I love the President, have a great relationship with him. I know our country would be infinitely better off if he was in office right now instead of Joe Biden but right now my focus isn't 2024," Sanders said on "Fox News Sunday."

Gaetz also named South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem as a possible Trump running mate, calling her a "pretty stellar" alternative to Sanders.

The Florida congressman did not say if Trump had responded positively to his suggestions. Representatives for Trump, Gaetz, Sanders, and Noem did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.

Trump announced on November 15 that he is running for president again in 2024. This is his third presidential run: He won his first race against Clinton in 2016 and lost to President Joe Biden in 2020.

In October, The New York Times Magazine journalist Robert Draper told the Daily Beast that Trump has "repeatedly" discussed choosing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene as his running mate. Draper said this is because Greene has been "unflaggingly loyal" to the former president through a litany of scandals and lawsuits.

In January, The Daily Beast also reported, citing two sources who have spoken to Trump and an unnamed GOP strategist, that Trump has mostly been considering female running mates for his 2024 campaign. GOP Reps. Elise Stefanik and Greene, as well as former Democratic congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard, have been floated as candidates, per the Daily Beast.
---

The “Daily Beast” 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2023, 09:54:09 AM »
The “Daily Beast” 😂

You can always find proof that Gaetz did not say that right?  I mean, it's not like he uttered those words on the podcast.

::)

Or will your retarded ass just attempt weak ass deflection and off topic replies.  Yeah... we know the answer to that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2023, 08:14:01 AM »
The Curse of Kari Fake strikes again.

Attorneys were rejecting her and she was having so much trouble find lawyers to take the case that she said she would take whoever she could get.   Excellent legal strategy for those times when you don't have a case and you know it.

---
A legal group plans to file bar complaints Thursday against four lawyers representing Kari Lake in voter fraud litigation, NBC News has learned.

Lake, a Donald Trump acolyte who has refused to accept that she lost the governor’s race in Arizona last year, campaigned on the voter fraud claims first popularized by the former president. She filed lawsuits before and after the election advancing the claims, despite having no clear evidence of election fraud.

A federal judge has already sanctioned her lawyers for their efforts, but they could face suspensions or even disbarment.

The 65 Project, a group targeting attorneys who advance spurious election fraud claims in court, said they are filing bar complaints in Minnesota and Maryland against attorneys Jesse Kibort, Joseph Pull and Andrew Parker, who are licensed to practice law in Minnesota, and Kurt Olsen, who is licensed in Maryland. They did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The four lawyers represented Lake and Mark Finchem, then a Republican candidate for secretary of state in Arizona, in a lawsuit first filed in April challenging the use of electronic voting machines. Lake and Finchem claimed the devices could not be trusted.

“This was [a] pre-planned, orchestrated effort to disrupt Arizona’s election even before it began and claim that there was fraud,” said Michael Teter, the managing director of The 65 Project.

Over the last year, The 65 Project has filed dozens of complaints against attorneys — including one against former Trump attorney Alan Dershowitz, who is also listed as an attorney in the Lake suit. The group is a bipartisan nonprofit organization with ties to prominent Democrats; David Brock, a left-wing operative, is an adviser. Teter said the group was named for the number of lawsuits that were filed seeking to overturn the 2020 election.

He said that he hopes the complaints will result in suspensions or disbarment for Lake's attorneys and that the group’s work will continue to deter future election fraud litigation.

“We saw hundreds of election deniers across the country run and lose, and yet very few of them were bringing lawsuits in the aftermath of their losses," he said. "I think that’s partly attributable to our efforts in 2020."

In December, Lake said she had found it difficult to find legal representatives.

“We had attorneys who did walk away because the left is threatening them with their ability to make a living and practice law,” she said. “And some of our attorneys said, ‘Look, I got mouths to feed, I can’t do this case, I don’t want to be sanctioned.’”

She continued: “I got to a point where I said: ‘I’ll take anybody. We’ll take Better Call Saul to come in here.’”
---

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2023, 08:16:48 AM »
The Curse of Kari Fake strikes again.

Attorneys were rejecting her and she was having so much trouble find lawyers to take the case that she said she would take whoever she could get.   Excellent legal strategy for those times when you don't have a case and you know it.

---
A legal group plans to file bar complaints Thursday against four lawyers representing Kari Lake in voter fraud litigation, NBC News has learned.

Lake, a Donald Trump acolyte who has refused to accept that she lost the governor’s race in Arizona last year, campaigned on the voter fraud claims first popularized by the former president. She filed lawsuits before and after the election advancing the claims, despite having no clear evidence of election fraud.

A federal judge has already sanctioned her lawyers for their efforts, but they could face suspensions or even disbarment.

The 65 Project, a group targeting attorneys who advance spurious election fraud claims in court, said they are filing bar complaints in Minnesota and Maryland against attorneys Jesse Kibort, Joseph Pull and Andrew Parker, who are licensed to practice law in Minnesota, and Kurt Olsen, who is licensed in Maryland. They did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The four lawyers represented Lake and Mark Finchem, then a Republican candidate for secretary of state in Arizona, in a lawsuit first filed in April challenging the use of electronic voting machines. Lake and Finchem claimed the devices could not be trusted.

“This was [a] pre-planned, orchestrated effort to disrupt Arizona’s election even before it began and claim that there was fraud,” said Michael Teter, the managing director of The 65 Project.

Over the last year, The 65 Project has filed dozens of complaints against attorneys — including one against former Trump attorney Alan Dershowitz, who is also listed as an attorney in the Lake suit. The group is a bipartisan nonprofit organization with ties to prominent Democrats; David Brock, a left-wing operative, is an adviser. Teter said the group was named for the number of lawsuits that were filed seeking to overturn the 2020 election.

He said that he hopes the complaints will result in suspensions or disbarment for Lake's attorneys and that the group’s work will continue to deter future election fraud litigation.

“We saw hundreds of election deniers across the country run and lose, and yet very few of them were bringing lawsuits in the aftermath of their losses," he said. "I think that’s partly attributable to our efforts in 2020."

In December, Lake said she had found it difficult to find legal representatives.

“We had attorneys who did walk away because the left is threatening them with their ability to make a living and practice law,” she said. “And some of our attorneys said, ‘Look, I got mouths to feed, I can’t do this case, I don’t want to be sanctioned.’”

She continued: “I got to a point where I said: ‘I’ll take anybody. We’ll take Better Call Saul to come in here.’”
---

Hi Straw Man!

You are an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2023, 08:20:59 AM »
Ms. Forrest spreading her man-crush for Straw over multiple threads.  The gay projection prediction was dead on. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2023, 08:54:44 AM »
Ms. Forrest spreading her man-crush for Straw over multiple threads.  The gay projection prediction was dead on.

Hi Straw Man!

You are an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2023, 11:43:39 AM »
Did you buy that bunny yet?

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2023, 11:45:46 AM »
Did you buy that bunny yet?

Low IQ dumb bitch - syphilis acting up again ?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2023, 04:20:53 PM »
On the bright side, she can claim she hasn't lost as many times as Trumpy. 

But don't worry, she will get there.   :D

She will only stop wasting everyone's time when the courts start sanctioning any lawyer stupid enough to take her case.

---
The verdict is in. Kari Lake lost. Again.

Is there anybody left on the planet that is surprised by this?

The Arizona Court of Appeals on Thursday rejected every one of her claims of the many ways in which she was robbed in last year’s election.

“The evidence presented to the superior court ultimately supports the court’s conclusion that voters were able to cast their ballots, that votes were counted correctly, and that no other basis justifies setting aside the election results,” Judge Kent Cattani wrote, in affirming that Gov. Katie Hobbs is, in fact, GOV. Katie Hobbs.

Kari Lake vows an appeal (so please donate)

I’d like to say that the ruling of the three-judge appellate panel – which followed the ruling of a Maricopa County Superior Court judge, which followed a two-day bench trial – would put an end to the incessant moaning and groaning and stamping of feet and outright slander of a good and decent state.

But, of course, Lake has already vowed to appeal. Of course, she will, if only to keep the rubes sending in those donations to her nonprofit – the one she claims is all about saving Arizona but I suspect is more about building her bank account and keeping herself politically relevant.

And so, Lake lost. Again.

“Voters were able to cast their ballots ... ,” the appellate judges wrote. “Votes were counted correctly.”

After 100 days of stomping her foot and spreading disinformation and running around the country defaming the state’s election workers, I’d like to think the perpetually aggrieved Lake would just stop.

That’d she muster up some shred of class and dignity and at long last accept the verdict of the voters. And the judge. And the three appellate judges.

Forget this phony quest for “election integrity.” Go on a hunt for some personal integrity.
---