Author Topic: Memphis is going to suck Saturday night  (Read 6945 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Memphis is going to suck Saturday night
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2023, 04:39:16 PM »
Elvis wasnt that fond of dark people

Elvis loved black folk.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2023, 04:49:51 PM »
Were they wrong yeah..but ... what ppl never talk about is IF this young man had done what he was suppose to do in the first place he would still be here. I've been pulled over several times over my life time even been involved in domestic situations with neighbors where the cop flipped out on me n threatened to arrest me. Guess what I wasn't because I didn't argue n act like an idiot. I was always respectful n did what I was asked to do
irongearco.com

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2023, 05:10:18 PM »
Were they wrong yeah..but ... what ppl never talk about is IF this young man had done what he was suppose to do in the first place he would still be here. I've been pulled over several times over my life time even been involved in domestic situations with neighbors where the cop flipped out on me n threatened to arrest me. Guess what I wasn't because I didn't argue n act like an idiot. I was always respectful n did what I was asked to do

Exactly. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2023, 05:18:15 PM »
The city and those cops are fucked.

It's true, you live in a ghetto, and somebody pulls you over. Then 5 non-uniformed guys come at you.
I'd be scared too. Maybe he was guilty of something, maybe not. But cops aren't supposed to go Judge Dredd on their ass either.  5 cops against one guy. They had him handcuffed, they continued to beat him. Literally no excuses.

If 5 cops can't subdue 1 unarmed, man. Then what were their intentions to begin with? Maybe the roots run deeper than we think?

Still, those cops deserve to be lambs to the slaughter.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2023, 05:25:51 PM »

You've been conditioned to be a slave and you wear the yoke well.  Fuck the police. They are the standing army and state enforcers the founders warned us to never permit. And they will be the shock troops for the great reset where you will own nothing eat bugs and love it. They are a criminal organisation much like government that tramples all over the citizens constitutional rights. It truly is disgusting to hear Americans talk like this.

You don't respect cops. You are terrified of them. We all are. But that is no reason to bend the knee and spread cheeks like a beta bitch. They enforce laws we never voted for and do not want which makes them the true tyrants.. worse even than the politicians who write these laws and say we must comply even as they take over half of what we make and pay themselves lavish salaries complete with gold plated pensions.

Yea. Fuck every single cop out there. Good people do not become police officers and if they do, they quit the first chance they get.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2023, 05:45:21 PM »
You've been conditioned to be a slave and you wear the yoke well.  Fuck the police. They are the standing army and state enforcers the founders warned us to never permit. And they will be the shock troops for the great reset where you will own nothing eat bugs and love it. They are a criminal organisation much like government that tramples all over the citizens constitutional rights. It truly is disgusting to hear Americans talk like this.

You don't respect cops. You are terrified of them. We all are. But that is no reason to bend the knee and spread cheeks like a beta bitch. They enforce laws we never voted for and do not want which makes them the true tyrants.. worse even than the politicians who write these laws and say we must comply even as they take over half of what we make and pay themselves lavish salaries complete with gold plated pensions.

Yea. Fuck every single cop out there. Good people do not become police officers and if they do, they quit the first chance they get.
Wouldn't go that far, pal. There are more good cops than bad. Far more actually.

Blame the system. Both cops and civilians have become terrified by each other. 

But again, that's not in this particular case. 5 "cops"murdered an unarmed man for the world to see. Walking in Memphis......

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2023, 06:09:05 PM »

One of my brothers is a retired law enforcement officer.  It is a tough and for the greater part, thankless job.   They deal with the scum of society on a daily basis.  It is true that I respect all LEOs until they prove unworthy and that on an individual basis.   

You read like a paranoid pussbag which I doubt you are but if you wish to confirm my suspicions, by all means go ahead and make me laugh.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2023, 07:03:09 PM »
No real riots will happen, because no matter how hard they're now trying to push the “over policing of brown communities” the real anger comes from white people perceived as oppressing blacks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2023, 01:33:24 AM »
Elvis loved black folk.
Yes, he did.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2023, 02:01:06 AM »
The city and those cops are fucked.

It's true, you live in a ghetto, and somebody pulls you over. Then 5 non-uniformed guys come at you.
I'd be scared too. Maybe he was guilty of something, maybe not. But cops aren't supposed to go Judge Dredd on their ass either.  5 cops against one guy. They had him handcuffed, they continued to beat him. Literally no excuses.

If 5 cops can't subdue 1 unarmed, man. Then what were their intentions to begin with? Maybe the roots run deeper than we think?

Still, those cops deserve to be lambs to the slaughter.

You talk all that mess but You are the first person to call the cops when something's wrong
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2023, 02:03:53 AM »
Someone said he was cuffed and they beat on him. Watch the video the tazed and sprayed him because he wouldn't turn over to be handcuffed. They also said he was on drugs numerous times. A young man doesn't die from being tazed or pepper sprayed so I'm guessing they were right and he was more than likely on something...but again that doesn't matter to most ppl
irongearco.com

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2023, 02:18:55 AM »
Meanwhile in Chicago there's 50 shootings n nothing is ever said

https://heyjackass.com/

When they shoot and kill each other, its "quite alright"...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2023, 06:24:59 AM »
https://heyjackass.com/

When they shoot and kill each other, its "quite alright"...

The "thrown out of a window" death is what gets me each time I look there

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2023, 06:45:50 AM »
The "thrown out of a window" death is what gets me each time I look there

You should move there.  Soon. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2023, 06:56:44 AM »
You should move there.  Soon.

Oh look someone's diaper needs changing again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2023, 09:28:37 AM »

You talk all that mess but You are the first person to call the cops when something's wrong
What are you talking about? I support cops.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2023, 09:37:20 AM »
Looks like this is gonna get swept. The media doesn’t seem to know how to handle this.🤔 I can just imagine someone at The NY Times yelling, “Why couldn’t one of them have been white?”

Al Sharpton called them a disgrace to the race. Typical race hustler. They’re bad cops who happen to be black this time.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2023, 09:48:45 AM »
Video starts at 0:38

Tyre Nichols

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2023, 10:30:09 AM »
Looks like this is gonna get swept. The media doesn’t seem to know how to handle this.🤔 I can just imagine someone at The NY Times yelling, “Why couldn’t one of them have been white?”

Al Sharpton called them a disgrace to the race. Typical race hustler. They’re bad cops who happen to be black this time.

That pork chop head Sharpton needs to be ran over.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2023, 11:12:07 AM »
Were they wrong yeah..but ... what ppl never talk about is IF this young man had done what he was suppose to do in the first place he would still be here.

This is the perfect illustration of how some people just see this issue differently. For you, since that young man didn't  do "what he was supposed to do", any repercussion is fine and his fault. For others, dealing with people who may not do what they are a "supposed to" is a major part of policing. Failing to de-escalate situations is bad policing. Traffic stops (which even the police department isn't able to explain why it occurred) that result in death are bad policing.

Someone said he was cuffed and they beat on him. Watch the video the tazed and sprayed him because he wouldn't turn over to be handcuffed. They also said he was on drugs numerous times. A young man doesn't die from being tazed or pepper sprayed so I'm guessing they were right and he was more than likely on something...but again that doesn't matter to most ppl

The official autopsy hasn't been completed but the preliminary reports said he died of internal bleeding consistent with blunt force trauma. Why are you so aggressively trying to reframe  it as dying from being pepper sprayed, and somehow people not ignoring that?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2023, 11:46:16 AM »
It is truly wonderful that it was 5 black cops and I can’t wait to see what the rioting brings once the video is released. Who will they blame now?
Climate change.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2023, 01:19:46 PM »
Video starts at 0:38

Tyre Nichols

How old was that picture?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2023, 01:56:55 PM »
If I were the cops I’d blame the vaccine.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2023, 02:00:42 PM »
Video clip of Tyre Nichols in Sacramento.  Sounds like a Californian.

He was working at Fedex in Memphis, probably at the airport. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/us-news/tyre-nichols-2018-dmv-sacramento-b2271117.html