Author Topic: E. Jean Carroll  (Read 1811 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: E. Jean Carroll
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2024, 02:02:34 AM »
Lady is whackier than a fruit-fly. Anyone backing her has serious mental issues...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2024, 06:46:02 AM »
Obviously that is debatable... A jury heard the case and disagreed with you. It's almost a given that they heard more information regarding it than you did... But if you are of the mindset Donald Trump, in spite of his own admissions stating he does that very thing, in spite of other females saying he's done that very thing to them as well, well, I guess there isn't much that would change your mind.

I’m not speaking of the defamation suit, I think Trump should’ve shut his mouth and it would’ve gone away. The problem is, he can’t and now he’s dealing with the consequences.

The “liar” part I’m speaking of, is that he didn’t rape her.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2024, 07:15:41 AM »

I’m not speaking of the defamation suit, I think Trump should’ve shut his mouth and it would’ve gone away. The problem is, he can’t and now he’s dealing with the consequences.

Is there truth that the law was changed and went into effect the day he left office  that enabled her to sue him?  Was she really convinced to do this by George Conway?
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2024, 09:39:59 AM »
Coach.. I've gotten private messages from member who will not correct you in public, but wonder why I waste my time doing it as you are clearly an imbecile. So while you are right, there are only 3 or 4 regulars who publicly call out your Alex Jones nonsense, there certainly are others who laugh at your posts but for whatever reason don't join in. I suspect they are Republicans who are tolerant of even morons like you spouting misinformation as long as it is on their side.  The rule of thumb is, if you lose every argument when you have the opportunity to research your response, you will not do any better and even worse in real live debate. You violate the rules of debate constantly, employing logical fallacies like they are holloween candy.. why would anyone take you up on a debate challenge? It would be similar to Mike Tyson taking you up on a boxing match challenge. He has nothing to win.. If he wins... everyone say's "Well hell, of course he won, he was fighting a non professional 61 year old man." There is just no upside to debating a moron.

Then you shouldn’t have a problem then, right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2024, 12:27:09 PM »
Yeah, it actually does. It proves my point once again even though she perjured the shit out of herself which would have gotten jail time for anyone but her if the defendant wasn’t Trump. Comrade

No she didn't.   :D   Only in your little retarded head.  Which doesn't count for anything.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 12:29:11 PM »
Coach.. I've gotten private messages from member who will not correct you in public, but wonder why I waste my time doing it as you are clearly an imbecile. So while you are right, there are only 3 or 4 regulars who publicly call out your Alex Jones nonsense, there certainly are others who laugh at your posts but for whatever reason don't join in. I suspect they are Republicans who are tolerant of even morons like you spouting misinformation as long as it is on their side.  The rule of thumb is, if you lose every argument when you have the opportunity to research your response, you will not do any better and even worse in real live debate. You violate the rules of debate constantly, employing logical fallacies like they are holloween candy.. why would anyone take you up on a debate challenge? It would be similar to Mike Tyson taking you up on a boxing match challenge. He has nothing to win.. If he wins... everyone say's "Well hell, of course he won, he was fighting a non professional 61 year old man." There is just no upside to debating a moron.

Debating Qoach would be like wrestling a pig in mud.  There is no point and only the pig likes it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2024, 12:33:27 PM »

This.  When he was hit with the $5M the first time, he should have kept his mouth closed, filed the appeal and stayed the hell away from the courthouse when it played out.   But everyone knew he couldn't do that.  Nope.  Just like everyone and their dead grandma knew, Trumpy had to run his mouth, got slapped with a second one, and then used an incompetent lawyer to make a mockery of the trial all over again. 

Guess what?  He is going to do it again.  Do you really think the orange toddler can keep his mouth shut?  Nope.  That is why he his supporters now have a potential $83M judgement to pay.  Those grifting email will be coming fast and furious now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2024, 12:40:59 PM »

It wouldn’t have gone away in a jurisdiction that’s 98% democrats. If he or anyone is knowingly being wronged in public you speak up loudly and defend yourself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2024, 06:28:38 PM »
83 Million!!!  Grabbed him by the pursey. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2024, 12:28:54 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2024, 02:49:51 PM »
E. Jean is a vile c unt in time she will be fully exposed.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2024, 02:56:42 PM »
E. Jean is a vile c unt in time she will be fully exposed.

Easy enough for someone (like you) to say/post this, but can you explain how you think this would happen?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2024, 02:59:40 PM »
Easy enough for someone (like you) to say/post this, but can you explain how you think this would happen?
Just as your hero Fani was exposed E. will have her day. Tick tock...
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2024, 03:44:08 PM »

Watch him spare no details in explaining this scheme.

(yeah, that was sarcasm.)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2024, 04:13:01 PM »
Just as your hero Fani was exposed E. will have her day. Tick tock...

What is so humorous to me is that you have no idea if Fani Willis is my hero. FYI, she is neither my hero nor my antihero. What I know about her, which is almost nothing, is what I read in the media. And when I think about it, this is also true of E Jean Carroll, who may in fact be a 'c unt.'  However, if she is, this has no relevance to the jury's decision to award her $83 million because Trump defamed her. Trump is his own worst enemy. He brings whatever befalls him on himself...  this I know. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2024, 04:57:37 PM »
What is so humorous to me is that you have no idea if Fani Willis is my hero. FYI, she is neither my hero nor my antihero. What I know about her, which is almost nothing, is what I read in the media. And when I think about it, this is also true of E Jean Carroll, who may in fact be a 'c unt.'  However, if she is, this has no relevance to the jury's decision to award her $83 million because Trump defamed her. Trump is his own worst enemy. He brings whatever befalls him on himself...  this I know.

Simpletons just don't understand this.  That's why they constantly blame other people for the idiot's own doing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2024, 05:24:09 PM »

Sure you have.  And you cannot say who it is to protect their identity.   ::)   You are so full of crap.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2024, 09:53:44 PM »

I don't know, she sure SEEMS like his type... he might have been lying

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2024, 10:07:32 AM »
E. Jean Carroll laughingly tells Rachel Maddow how she’s going to spend Trump's money to help "women's rights."   

"You and I are going to go shopping! We’re going to get completely new wardrobes! What do you want? A penthouse? It’s yours Rachel!"

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1752166088849150106

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2024, 10:08:12 AM »
Picked up this gem in a comment section today:

"E Jean Carrol's legal team was paid for by Reid Hoffman, friend of Jeff Epstein and also known to have stayed on Epstein's island.

Also, Hoffman also funded Project Birmingham which was revealed to be a Russian style disinformation campaign where Democrats created bots and fake social media pages to pose as conservatives to post racist material to make republicans appear as racists among other misleading activity.

Democrat billionaire Reid Hoffman, who has been funding Nikki Haley's run for the GOP nomination, has been outed as a visitor to child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's private island, Little St. James - better known as “Pedo Island”.

The Democrat mega-donor and LinkedIn founder was reported to be considering funding Ron DeSantis, purely to try and thwart Donald Trump's nomination, nine months ago. He ultimately decided to back Haley, gifting a quarter-million dollars to the pro-Haley SFA Fund Inc.

The super PAC had been asked if it would accept the money, given Hoffman's status as an active Biden supporter, prior to the donation, and it confirmed it would.

Hoffman has now been outed for visiting Epstein's island in 2014 - long after Epstein's conviction for procuring a girl below age 18 for prostitution - and even arranged to stay at the Manhattan townhouse where the financier abused many of his victims.

Hoffman admitted to The Wall Street Journal that "by lending my association, I helped [Epstein's] reputation, and thus delayed justice for his survivors". He claimed his last interaction with the convicted sex offender was in 2015.

Haley is coming under pressure to return Hoffman's money on social media from users including Congressman Lance Gooden.

Hoffman also contributed more than $600,000 to the legal defense fund of Bean
LLC - otherwise known as Fusion GPS. Remember? It’s the company responsible for the creation of the “Steele Dossier," which spread various false accusations of links between Trump and Russia..."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2024, 12:08:34 PM »
E. Jean Carroll laughingly tells Rachel Maddow how she’s going to spend Trump's money to help "women's rights."   

"You and I are going to go shopping! We’re going to get completely new wardrobes! What do you want? A penthouse? It’s yours Rachel!"

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1752166088849150106

Awesome troll job.   And the orange toddler will be raging - but can't say anything.   :D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2024, 02:00:41 PM »
She's every Demtards hero.
T

Garbage Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2024, 07:29:23 PM »
Trump is a rapist.

Face it.

He probably raped a 13yo girl.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2024, 09:05:55 PM »
Trump is a rapist.

Face it.

He probably raped a 13yo girl.

I'll bet that persuasive argument changed lots of minds around here.  Keep em coming.   ;D