Author Topic: .  (Read 24423 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Garraeth
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »
He has about 100 lbs to lose or so. The first 50 will be his test.

If he passes that, the next 50 may be doable.  I don`t think he has the mentality to realize that he is in fact obese and that he won`t be the size he thinks he is.

He is not yet capable of being honest with himself. 

that's pretty accurate................

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 07:06:49 PM »
yes you are bigger than Arnold then.   ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 08:57:04 PM »
Your fat and disgusting with a nasty pair of balogna tits.
Mmmmm....Bologna and tits...mmmmmmmm.

Special "Bart's Dad" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2006, 10:14:40 PM »
u can do it bro, stick with it
:D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 12:22:55 PM »
You guys are funny.

They measure bf every day, all day where I had mine measured Mike, I didn't do it myself. So saying you do it every day doesn't make my measurement more or less accurate since I didn't do it -- another person in your same situation did. In fact, two people did. Once at 28% three months ago. And again last week at 25%.

And, yeah TA, do the math...well, hell, there is it -- done for you! Wow, neeto!
If I lost 100lbs I'd be 195. I was that when I was 18 and lean as a beanpole.
Yeah... But I bet, you ran around the block without stopping by the hospital for an oxygen tank!!???..

Bro 195..is not small!!!  Do it right..Alot of hard work and mental toughness ,you can do it! 

Just put your mind to it...You're getting alot of good advice...use it!!!!!!

Why do you want to be 300pds. for? You don't look like Ronnie(if that's what you're thinking????)

Get healthy...At 195pds. you'll look more like a bodybuilder than at 300 pds!

If you're gonna cycle.....then get someone else to diet and workout for you !??  Cause you're looking for an easy way to get it done!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 12:59:02 PM »
He doesn't look more obese than Arvilla.

Difference was that Arvilla kept flexing and posin' and shit when he was fat, Garraeth is just letting it all hang, relaxing.

I'm sure you remember the bathroom posing video Arvilla posted?

Garraeth could probably produce something similar.

Thing is, Garraeth is 20 lbs heavier than Arvilla. Realistically, he could be ripped at 210 lbs if dieting down all natural.

He would probably be 220-225 if he did it unnatural.

In any case, he would put on more quality if he cut down to at least 240, then decided on whether to get ripped or to add more mass again.

Leaning out is never wrong IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 01:11:15 PM »
He doesn't look more obese than Arvilla.

Difference was that Arvilla kept flexing and posin' and shit when he was fat, Garraeth is just letting it all hang, relaxing.

I'm sure you remember the bathroom posing video Arvilla posted?

Garraeth could probably produce something similar.

Thing is, Garraeth is 20 lbs heavier than Arvilla. Realistically, he could be ripped at 210 lbs if dieting down all natural.

He would probably be 220-225 if he did it unnatural.

In any case, he would put on more quality if he cut down to at least 240, then decided on whether to get ripped or to add more mass again.

Leaning out is never wrong IMO.

YIP
Zack

i agree with hedge for once

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2006, 01:40:23 PM »
I think Arvilla has way more muscle than Garreth.

Garreth will be suprised when he is 180 and still has more fat to lose.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 01:43:58 PM »

are you insinuating that garraeth will most likely keep his blubber as a security blankety, Adonis?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2006, 01:51:41 PM »

but garreth has synthol to fall back on when he sees how little muscle he actually has, so no worries mate.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2006, 03:05:59 PM »
Garraeth,
How many years have you been lifting and what are some of your lifts? 
How long have you been 280+lbs?

The guys who stay lean all the time never get big, so ignore their pearls of wisdom.  Your body's natural state is to avoid being very lean, and you'll need gear to avoid being in a constant negative nitrogen balance while dieting, not to mention the strain on your joints as the water weight drops first. 

I don't care if your 5'10 and 180lbs with 6%BF, in clothes, you'll look like a lollypop with veins.
Q: How do you know you're too small ?
A: When chicks think you have a good body!
MikeMatarazzo.com

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2006, 04:49:30 PM »

Q: How do you know you're too small ?
A: When chicks think you have a good body!

hahahah so true
:D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2006, 06:36:35 PM »
Garreth, you are lost.  You will fail because you have yet to be honest yourself.  You are trying to rationalize by saying that being lean is a bad thing and that there is no point.  You do this because you have always been a disgusting blobber wobb.  You still think you have more mass than Arnold Schwarzenegger,Casey Viator,Mike Mentzer.  Where do you get off thinking this when you have never been ripped or even remotely lean?

You are lost.  You don`t know the difference between muscle and fat.  Your exsistance is built upon people calling you "big G", "Hey big guy".  In reality you can interchange "big" with the word fat.

Your lifts suck for someone of your bodyweight.  If you did indeed have Schwarzeneggers amount of muscle,(you claim you have more) you would surely be doing way more on the big 3 lifts.  I am stronger than you.

You have a skewed vision of yourself and until you change that, you lose.  You suffer from some deep insecurities.  You are the type of guy that sees the ripped guy in the gym and tell everyone that you are way bigger and that if you dieted down you would be "twice his size" and that you can at any time be lean.

You are a fat joke.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
I think I saw somewhere that Arvilla started at 27% BF. He competed at approx 5%.

So without any muscle waste, his weight would've been 210 lbs when dieted down and ready.

There is always the possibility that Arvilla was up in the 30's with his BF, but he did have a caliper measurement done.

YIP
Zack

The Caliper doesn't get IAF and Mike had a lot of it.  He didn't lose muscle he just wasn't very muscular to begin with.  He made the mistake of trying to bulk and we all know that bulking doesn't work for naturals like Mike.  I would say Garreth would look good if he lost 100lbs

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2006, 07:37:12 PM »
My pic, as promised...

Got 295lb @ 6'2" and 23-25%bf. Still dieting... ::)

You got some good size on you. Now go walk around the world to get rid of the filth.
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2006, 11:13:06 PM »
Then going up to 300+ (as far as I can get) lean.

Are you competing against Ronnie Coleman that you have to get to 300lbs?   Wtf kind of goal is that?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2006, 12:04:33 AM »
It's a long term goal.

Why is your goal to be morbidly obese?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2006, 05:09:40 AM »
it's funny since Ronnie never sniffed 300lbs lean
$

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2006, 05:51:11 AM »
Garraeth is mad cool, fat is where its at!
X

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2006, 06:43:33 AM »
Garreth, you are lost.  You will fail because you have yet to be honest yourself.  You are trying to rationalize by saying that being lean is a bad thing and that there is no point.  You do this because you have always been a disgusting blobber wobb.  You still think you have more mass than Arnold Schwarzenegger,Casey Viator,Mike Mentzer.  Where do you get off thinking this when you have never been ripped or even remotely lean?

You are lost.  You don`t know the difference between muscle and fat.  Your exsistance is built upon people calling you "big G", "Hey big guy".  In reality you can interchange "big" with the word fat.

Your lifts suck for someone of your bodyweight.  If you did indeed have Schwarzeneggers amount of muscle,(you claim you have more) you would surely be doing way more on the big 3 lifts.  I am stronger than you.

You have a skewed vision of yourself and until you change that, you lose.  You suffer from some deep insecurities.  You are the type of guy that sees the ripped guy in the gym and tell everyone that you are way bigger and that if you dieted down you would be "twice his size" and that you can at any time be lean.

You are a fat joke.
most honest post in the history of any bodybuilding website.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2006, 06:56:21 AM »
Yup. I haven't ever tried to pose or flex formally. Plus if you play with the lighting, angles of your limbs, props, etc. it doesn't give a realistic view of what you've got while you're walking down the street, or at the pool...or on stage w/ a 360degree view. I posted that more for myself as a marker. Less because sarcasm and TA called me out...and I like to think I'm not one of those internet bad boys who talks but doesn't deliver.
Playing w/ weights since about 15. Regularly lifting since about 23 with a 3 year layoff from 28-31. 31 till now, lifting 4-6 days/week.
After the layoff I changed style for size rather than strength. Before the layoff I was 400squat, 500dead, 400bench. All "no-no-no" lifts.

I'm only listening to Hedgehog and you...ignoring Arvilla and TA (as far as advice), but they're fun to read  ;D

I agree...w/o proper mass, being leaner and walking around with clothing on only makes you look more like you'd be the tiny kid at the beach who gets sand kicked on them.

Once I have the resources I plan on doing like Hedge said: getting to 240-250 lean (10-15% bf) with "supplimental" help. Then going up to 300+ (as far as I can get) lean. But when I say resources, I don't just mean drugs, I also mean a quality supervisor. I had PM'ed GH15 to join his experiment but he never replied -- I can thereby only assume he's a flake, so I wouldn't want to work w/ him anyhow. I do, however, have another advisor right now who seems to know his shit (another reason I took the pic -- track how well I do by his advice)...so we shall see (crossing fingers!!).

Dude...............your fat it's not rocket science!!!

advisors/quality supervisor lol!!!   .............,stop looking for the easy way out!~
keep ur protein high
carbs moderate
sugar,sodium,..low
good fats
eat every 3 hours (healthy)
do cardio
train heavy/hard
get enough sleep
plain and simple it's hard fucking work!
stop being a pussy and just do it!
jesus................... ..(yea lol you don't want to listen to me )

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2006, 08:11:39 AM »
OMFFFFFFFFFFG I just found out Garreth has been shooting synthol for a long long time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2006, 08:12:21 AM »
hahahhaahahah You are one big,fat,delusional fuck

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91839.0

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2006, 08:13:25 AM »
Alexxx I had a multi-million $$ project all lined up for you, but since you insulted me, forget it. 240 gets it now.  >:(

You must purify yourself.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »
No Mike, I'm not going to do any of that. I like my current existance of 24/7 couch napping in front of the TV with a bag of cheetos and a beer (or 10). My welfare check runs just enough to be able to get my food and about 55g of test/week (a whole variety of test's -- my bag of drugs looks like a 4th of July "Mondo Boom Ultra Explosion" pack!! Yehhaa baby!), and I can mooch everything else off my mom till I'm 45 or so.

No way in hell am I going to workout or do cardio, much less actually get off my couch and go to the gym. I'm trying to gain weight. The only way to do that is to not workout, and eat more. Less calories lost through stupid things like working out or cardio, and more calories eaten, equals more MASS!

Dammit why can't you all understand such a simple concept? It's not rocket science.  >:(

Must suck to be you.