Author Topic: Mike Tyson and 3 Russian special forces guys  (Read 5809 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: Mike Tyson and 3 Russian special forces guys
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2015, 07:16:53 PM »
Everybody keeps thinking that she might do well because Mayweather will "be unprepared" for her MMA attacks.  ::) When I think of Mayweather's fights, the word that DOESN'T come to mind is "unprepared". He will send a barrage of straight punches to the head and body to keep her upright and beyond her range and just keep doing that for as long as he likes. Maybe he wants to do a haymaker KO? Why not? Maybe he wants to gently rock her to sleep with a 500 point round differential. Maybe he'll do some cool rope-a-dope too.
....and mayweather wins his fights with movement and defense. She wouldn't even touch him.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 09:04:56 PM »
Everybody keeps thinking that she might do well because Mayweather will "be unprepared" for her MMA attacks.  ::) When I think of Mayweather's fights, the word that DOESN'T come to mind is "unprepared". He will send a barrage of straight punches to the head and body to keep her upright and beyond her range and just keep doing that for as long as he likes. Maybe he wants to do a haymaker KO? Why not? Maybe he wants to gently rock her to sleep with a 500 point round differential. Maybe he'll do some cool rope-a-dope too.

Exactly - FM fights however he needs to in order to win.
What I would have love to see is Tyson back when MMA was first going mainstream... Back when the smashing machine Kerr was dominate. Tyson had one in a million power and might would have ended someone. Say what you want about his losses - back in 1988 - 1999 - 1990 he was the most dangerous man on the planet. Kid at the gym a while back said " yeh he was great in a ring with gloves and rules" - lol. The gloves and rules are the only things that saved his opponents.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 03:40:43 AM »
i call bullshit

russians dont fuck around they would have killed him

Tyson bitch slapped Polish Andrew Golota waaaay past his prime and viciousness post prison....can't see him struggling with security guards...professional fighters fare very well vs harden up street tough guys...it's always been the case let alone when the fighter is a top tier top of the game.
S

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2015, 04:40:23 AM »
So I guess in Russia it is normal for ex special forces to become hotel security guards  ???

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 04:41:49 AM »
Oh and I hate the guy, but Mayweather would have Rousey in the kitchen doing the dishes within 2 minutes.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 04:59:00 AM »
Mayweather-Rousey is the only match-up were i can see a woman having a possibility against a man...
Is that really necessary, to call Mayweather a woman ?
V

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 07:30:44 AM »
....and mayweather wins his fights with movement and defense. She wouldn't even touch him.
Actually he "wins" with running, clinching/hugging and rigged Compubox stats, like with Cotto, Pacquiao and others... But that's another story... ;D