Author Topic: getbig's official NBA thread  (Read 55556 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: getbig's official NBA thread
« Reply #300 on: May 28, 2015, 11:47:01 AM »
Now they are saying that Thompson has concussion symptoms.  Who the fuck was the doctor that cleared him?

It's the western conference finals brah

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #301 on: May 28, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
Chicago would have a been a different team if they got that lazy ass Carmelo in the off season.  I bet you they sign Kobe next year who royally fucks up the team.

Lakers should hire Thibs now while they can and get rid of Scott.

Would ove to see them do this actually (I'm a Bulls fan).  This team is going nowhere, may as well shake things up.  Let Kobe hang around and chuck for a few years and break the scoring record.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #302 on: May 28, 2015, 11:59:33 AM »
Would ove to see them do this actually (I'm a Bulls fan).  This team is going nowhere, may as well shake things up.  Let Kobe hang around and chuck for a few years and break the scoring record.

Kobe has been very vocal that Chicago is the other team he's always wanted to play for.  It coincides with his Jordan obsession.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #303 on: May 28, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »
Kobe isn't going to Chicago or anywhere else.  That ship sailed in 2007.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #304 on: May 28, 2015, 12:37:31 PM »
Kobe isn't going to Chicago or anywhere else.  That ship sailed in 2007.

Still can't believe that ass is getting another $25 million this season.  Fucking horrible deal by Jim Buss.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #305 on: May 28, 2015, 02:39:52 PM »
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2478925-dwight-howard-says-hes-still-a-champion-after-losing-game-5-to-warriors

"It's tough, but I won't stop fighting," Howard said. "I'm going to continue to push myself to the limit and remember that, no matter how the season ends, I'm still a champion. And I won't let anyone tell me anything different." - Dwight Howard

Fucking FAGG , yea , your a champ all right  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #306 on: May 29, 2015, 03:18:29 PM »
If the Cavs win the finals does Ariza get a ring for knocking out both Curry and Thompson?  The dizzy brothers?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 29, 2015, 04:18:10 PM »
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2478925-dwight-howard-says-hes-still-a-champion-after-losing-game-5-to-warriors

"It's tough, but I won't stop fighting," Howard said. "I'm going to continue to push myself to the limit and remember that, no matter how the season ends, I'm still a champion. And I won't let anyone tell me anything different." - Dwight Howard

lol dude cannot be trusted, truth is he doesnt give a fuck its all about money playing xbox and fucking whores for him. He ll never win a chip. complete uncaring pussy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #308 on: May 29, 2015, 04:53:42 PM »
If the Cavs win the finals does Ariza get a ring for knocking out both Curry and Thompson?  The dizzy brothers?

LOL, that is Lebron's luck.  Right before the NBA Finals the two best players for the other team get the shit knocked out of them and get concussions.  Both of them!  You think that could affect their games a little?  They are mainly long range shooters after all.  Fucking Lebron.  lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #309 on: May 29, 2015, 04:57:26 PM »
LOL, that is Lebron's luck.  Right before the NBA Finals the two best players for the other team get the shit knocked out of them and get concussions.  Both of them!  You think that could affect their games a little?  They are mainly long range shooters after all.  Fucking Lebron.  lol.

3 of the top ATL players went down.

and if Gasol plays the entire series for CHI, that series can go sideways fast.

However, Irving looks like Jimmer out there, and Kevin Love is already buying purple and gold sweatsuits, so Lebron is definitely picking up more slack.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: May 29, 2015, 04:59:07 PM »
deladova or whatever  his stupid name is -as stupid as his ugly face- will probably brake thompson and curry's legs in the course of the first two games.

NAsty little fucker has a tendency to always provoke bad shit by "falling" on oposite players. Most annoying player ever.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 29, 2015, 06:46:36 PM »
deladova or whatever  his stupid name is -as stupid as his ugly face- will probably brake thompson and curry's legs in the course of the first two games.

NAsty little fucker has a tendency to always provoke bad shit by "falling" on oposite players. Most annoying player ever.

Dirty player.  He does this move every time.

1) locate an angle between opponent's knee and the ball
2) once you discover that angle, dive along that trajectory as hard and fast as you can

It's justified and the league allows it.   You're allowed to take away a player's right to space if the ball goes anywhere near him.  Odd loophole there.  Delly can just dive thru a player's knee because the ball is on the other side of him.  ANd he doesn't dive with his arms... rather, he drives his entire torso thru the player, even putting his shoulder/back first to protect his own belly, groin and face.

The league allows it, and they shouldn't.  You can't chop a person's knees because he stands between you and the ball. and you can BET he'll be doing everything possible to discover that angle and take out Curry's knee.  Only when a reigning MVP has his ACL destroyed will the NBA decide to change it.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: May 29, 2015, 08:52:28 PM »
Dirty player.  He does this move every time.

1) locate an angle between opponent's knee and the ball
2) once you discover that angle, dive along that trajectory as hard and fast as you can

It's justified and the league allows it.   You're allowed to take away a player's right to space if the ball goes anywhere near him.  Odd loophole there.  Delly can just dive thru a player's knee because the ball is on the other side of him.  ANd he doesn't dive with his arms... rather, he drives his entire torso thru the player, even putting his shoulder/back first to protect his own belly, groin and face.

The league allows it, and they shouldn't.  You can't chop a person's knees because he stands between you and the ball. and you can BET he'll be doing everything possible to discover that angle and take out Curry's knee.  Only when a reigning MVP has his ACL destroyed will the NBA decide to change it.
If that bitch does that, then that is really messed up. I don't put it past him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #313 on: May 31, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »
only 4 more days for this shit to start, and then another 2 fucking week to end  :-\

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #314 on: May 31, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »

I really tried to support this clown when he played in LA but he's just a giant douchebag.  Still committing the same dumb offensive fouls, still bricking free throws, still turning the ball over, still goaltending instead of blocking shots after all these years.  He's tremendously athletic but he's a dumb player, plain and simple.  He's got no heart, no grit, no balls.  Mentally weak.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #315 on: May 31, 2015, 08:29:45 PM »
deladova or whatever  his stupid name is -as stupid as his ugly face- will probably brake thompson and curry's legs in the course of the first two games.

LOL! True though.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #316 on: May 31, 2015, 08:31:49 PM »
I really tried to support this clown when he played in LA but he's just a giant douchebag.  Still committing the same dumb offensive fouls, still bricking free throws, still turning the ball over, still goaltending instead of blocking shots after all these years.  He's tremendously athletic but he's a dumb player, plain and simple.  He's got no heart, no grit, no balls.  Mentally weak.

Yep

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #317 on: May 31, 2015, 11:20:12 PM »
Looking forward to a great Finals. I am definitely hoping the Warriors win. They are like basketball's version of the Greatest Show on Turf Rams, from the late 90's/early 2000's.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #318 on: June 01, 2015, 07:45:10 AM »
I initially thought this long layoff would benefit the Cavs and hurt the Warriors but after the head injuries this is going to be the Warriors advantage.  I want 7 games though because once this is done there's shit in the sports world until NFL training camp starts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 01, 2015, 07:55:38 AM »
Warriors' offensive coach just took a job for the Pelicans.   Might lead to a little awkwardness in the locker room that their main scoring coach is bailing in 2 weeks.

The layoff will give Klay thompson time to heal, but more importantly, it'll let Kyrie Irving have a week to heal.  If Irving comes in at 95%, the Cavs have a very good chance.  If he comes in at 70%, Lebron will have a hard time carrying the entire team.

If it goes 7 games, then Lebron and cavs win.
If it goes 5 games, then Golden State wins due to having 150% better team out there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: June 01, 2015, 08:14:39 AM »
Barkley has CLE in 6.   He says Mosgov down low will beat up the warriors and wear them down.

They say steph will be worn out by the end of the series.  He says Cavs have more crazy players, the ones that go off in teh Finals and are just so tired of hearing about curry and thompson. 

He said it'll be more mental than talent.  JR Smith goes off for a few games.  Cavs are just more hungry. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #321 on: June 01, 2015, 08:22:09 AM »
Barkley has CLE in 6.   He says Mosgov down low will beat up the warriors and wear them down.

They say steph will be worn out by the end of the series.  He says Cavs have more crazy players, the ones that go off in teh Finals and are just so tired of hearing about curry and thompson. 

He said it'll be more mental than talent.  JR Smith goes off for a few games.  Cavs are just more hungry. 

lol at Mosgov being the bringer of pain.  Bogut is bigger and rougher than him.  It will be a wash between the two.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: June 01, 2015, 11:53:04 AM »
Rockets in six.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: June 03, 2015, 02:00:26 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #324 on: June 03, 2015, 02:03:25 PM »

Yup, he is a talentless ass.  Just uses his physical abilities to jump and slam a ball, otherwise he's a lazy piece of shit that is too busy making children with 100 baby mamas.