Author Topic: Mike Tyson and 3 Russian special forces guys  (Read 5824 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Mike Tyson and 3 Russian special forces guys
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:32:56 AM »
Just heard this, when he was married to that whoreGivens he was in Moscow and got drunk and started rampaging through the hotel who sent 3 security guards to deal with it. These 3 were ex Russian special forces. Anyway, Tyson sparked them all out!!!
Anyone else heard this, its in the book written by his bodyguard Rudy Gonzalez.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Mike Tyson and 3 Russian special forces guys
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 10:35:13 AM »
Corkscrew uppercut would send him to the mat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 10:36:53 AM »
I heard that Tyson could also "bench 500 pounds"

::)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 10:38:54 AM »

He could, I fuckin spotted him and they weren't fake plates cos I loaded da bar!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »
i call bullshit

russians dont fuck around they would have killed him

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 10:59:32 AM »

Oh yeah, and he was 200lbs at 12yo... ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »
Oh yeah, and he was 200lbs at 12yo... ::)

My kid is 190 at 13.

It's not completely unbelievable.

Some kids just grow bigger faster. My kid is not some genetic wonder either. I'm not and neither is his mother.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 11:02:12 AM »
My kid is 190 at 13.

It's not completely unbelievable.

Some kids just grow bigger faster. My kid is not some genetic wonder either. I'm not and neither is his mother.
190 at 13? Fuck, how tall he is? Fat or moderately toned?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »
190 at 13? Fuck, how tall he is? Fat or moderately toned?

He's 5'9.

Not a fat kid either, but he doesn't really work out either.

Just the normal kid shit.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 11:08:48 AM »
He's 5'9.

Not a fat kid either, but he doesn't really work out either.

Just the normal kid shit.
5'9 just like Tyson... However, i don't believe that he was 200lbs that young, or other stories about his incredible lifts, even though he had that stocky thick structure with huge neck, legs and wide hips... Strong and heavy he was for sure...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 11:26:41 AM »
5'9 just like Tyson... However, i don't believe that he was 200lbs that young, or other stories about his incredible lifts, even though he had that stocky thick structure with huge neck, legs and wide hips... Strong and heavy he was for sure...

I certainly can't say he was or wasn't.

I can say that if my son decided to workout, probably wouldn't be a stretch to get to 200, but who knows what bullshit people say about famous people to make them seem more "larger than life".

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 05:15:44 PM »
Tyson would literally DESTROY 3 men like that- people have no idea what a beast like Tyson is capable of ... you can't begin to imagine how hard and fast he would hit you- you wouldn't even see it coming, plus he would probably be in street fight mode- no refs, no rules ..... literally one of the most dangerous men alive with a set of skills that most people can only imagine ....

Kinda like Rousey vs. Mayweather- she wouldn't see the first 5 shots that caved in her face, some people just don't get it ::)

The Tyson story being true- ? I don't know, seems like those Ruskies would shoot first then ....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 05:22:43 PM »
Wouldn't  matter much if Haku was there, he'd dispose of all four effortlessly.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 05:44:29 PM »
Tyson would literally DESTROY 3 men like that- people have no idea what a beast like Tyson is capable of ... you can't begin to imagine how hard and fast he would hit you- you wouldn't even see it coming, plus he would probably be in street fight mode- no refs, no rules ..... literally one of the most dangerous men alive with a set of skills that most people can only imagine ....

Kinda like Rousey vs. Mayweather- she wouldn't see the first 5 shots that caved in her face, some people just don't get it ::)

The Tyson story being true- ? I don't know, seems like those Ruskies would shoot first then ....

Tyson was knocked out by legendary Bill Brasky in a bar fight back in the 90's.

Brasky got some lip from iron Mike over some waitress he grabbed on the ass.
They went outside and Brasky let Mike take the 1st swing.
Brasky slipped it and knocked him out with a left hook.

Mike was embarrassed and thankful this was before social media.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 05:52:48 PM »
Black man in Russia  ::) :P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 06:43:55 AM »
Just heard this, when he was married to that whoreGivens he was in Moscow and got drunk and started rampaging through the hotel who sent 3 security guards to deal with it. These 3 were ex Russian special forces. Anyway, Tyson sparked them all out!!!

He sparked 3 guys Mitch Green Style but the incident didn't happen in Russia.  There was a news video with one of the guys who was trying to sue him.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 06:50:26 AM »

Tyson no doubt, a beast... Mayweather? Guy is a weakling with brittle hands who almost got beat-up by a rapper, Rousey would take him down and submit him probably...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 06:53:00 AM »
Tyson no doubt, a beast... Mayweather? Guy is a weakling with brittle hands who almost got beat-up by a rapper, Rousey would take him down and submit him probably...

::) oh brother.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 06:56:31 AM »
::) oh brother.
Mayweather-Rousey is the only match-up were i can see a woman having a possibility against a man...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 07:02:24 AM »
Mayweather-Rousey is the only match-up were i can see a woman having a possibility against a man...

I would gladly pay the $100 to see Mayweather beat the living shit out of her for about 30 seconds before she falls unconscious. Maybe they can prop her lifeless body on the ropes and let him have a few more shots. I'm tired of her shit, she needs to get back to the kitchen and STFU.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 07:09:17 AM »
I would gladly pay the $100 to see Mayweather beat the living shit out of her for about 30 seconds before she falls unconscious. Maybe they can prop her lifeless body on the ropes and let him have a few more shots. I'm tired of her shit, she needs to get back to the kitchen and STFU.
LOL, i'm not a fan either, she's obnoxious and overhyped, but still i can see her having a chance through MMA...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 07:17:29 AM »
LOL, i'm not a fan either, she's obnoxious and overhyped, but still i can see her having a chance through MMA...

Everybody keeps thinking that she might do well because Mayweather will "be unprepared" for her MMA attacks.  ::) When I think of Mayweather's fights, the word that DOESN'T come to mind is "unprepared". He will send a barrage of straight punches to the head and body to keep her upright and beyond her range and just keep doing that for as long as he likes. Maybe he wants to do a haymaker KO? Why not? Maybe he wants to gently rock her to sleep with a 500 point round differential. Maybe he'll do some cool rope-a-dope too.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 07:43:38 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 10:18:51 AM »
Pretty sure they would have jailed his ass. You see that MMA movie with the black dude in a Russian jail?
?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2015, 06:56:26 PM »

& this Tyson needs BODYGUARDS  .......... ::) ::) ::)

;D