Author Topic: Trump Said ‘I’m Fucked’ After Mueller Report--it's actually in the report-pics  (Read 5949 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Evidently you don't understand how this works although you're a Democrat so I understand.  A person is found guilty or not guilty of a crime.  It is not the defenses job to prove innocence.  There was no crime found that Trump committed after 2 years and hundreds of interviews with witnesses.

Again, this whole case was created from Clinton opposition research done by Fusion GPS with the Steele dossier.  The dossier was made up with no evidence.  This dossier was used 4 times to get court orders from judges for search warrants.  It was a hoax from the start.  If and when William Barr starts investigating all of this you will see heads rolling from the FBI and Clinton/Obama administrations.

Thanks for the ancient history lesson. You should really be telling this to Mueller since it was his report that does not exoneration Trump. “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote. “Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

I don't know about you, but if I were suspected of something, Mueller's statements would be of little comfort. You and Trump can spin this however you like. It will not going to change the implication.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Thanks for the ancient history lesson. You should really be telling this to Mueller since it was his report that does not exoneration Trump. “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote. “Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

I don't know about you, but if I were suspected of something, Mueller's statements would be of little comfort. You and Trump can spin this however you like. It will not going to change the implication.

He had two years and 30 million dollars to play with and he came up with nothing. You’re just like the thousands of crybabies on Twitter who can’t handle that there was no “there” there.

It’s a replay of the 2016 election. You had the deck stacked in your favor still lost and now you won’t stop whining about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
He had two years and 30 million dollars to play with and he came up with nothing. You’re just like the thousands of crybabies on Twitter who can’t handle that there was no “there” there.

It’s a replay of the 2016 election. You had the deck stacked in your favor still lost and now you won’t stop whining about it.

And you are a broken record.

BTW, I wasn't a candidate for president in 2016, so I didn't have the deck stacked in or out of my favor.

Whether there is any there there, remains to be seen. Careful, you could end up with egg on your face.