Author Topic: Pandaemonium and Squadfatty.........  (Read 5248 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pandaemonium and Squadfatty.........
« on: December 17, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »
Panda, by you getting on others regarding their weight, and you being exposed as a fat piece of shit, makes you as credible as the almighty squadfather........the only think left for you to do is to get rid of your handle and start over again, and next time keep your sick fetishes to yourself.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Pandaemonium and Squadfatty.........
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 10:47:22 AM »
Squadfather is a big & strong guy, not fat.

I haven't seen Panda's pics before

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:51:26 AM »
Panda, by you getting on others regarding their weight, and you being exposed as a fat piece of shit, makes you as credible as the almighty squadfather........the only think left for you to do is to get rid of your handle and start over again, and next time keep your sick fetishes to yourself.

The sad thing about this is squadfather looks better than Panda. You are right, he should change his handle. I will own Panda's every post.

I still can't believe he rips on everyone with the way he looks. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 10:54:21 AM »

HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You crack me up, "bro"

Now THIS is "fat" ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »
I will own Panda's every post.

PAND, what do you make of this comment?  A little stalkerish.  Watch your back !!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »
Squadfather is a big & strong guy, not fat.

I haven't seen Panda's pics before

thats why he s taking pictures of himself through a glass reflection..............

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 11:38:43 AM »
thats why he s taking pictures of himself through a glass reflection..............
BRUTAL BROOM IN THE BACKGROUND AND MASSIVE FAT UPPERBODY WITH SHITTY LITTLE SKINNY CALVES , GUYS WE HAVE THE PHYSIQUE OF A CHAMPION ;)
i

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 11:40:29 AM »
The sad thing about this is squadfather looks better than Panda. You are right, he should change his handle. I will own Panda's every post.

I still can't believe he rips on everyone with the way he looks. ::)

squadfatty was known for making fun of other physique and then he got exposed as this piece of shit, with no muscularity, he became the biggest joke in here.........thats why pandaemonium won t post his pic.........hahahahah... .....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »
come on panda, post your pic and lets see whos got more muscle.........

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 11:51:08 AM »
come on panda, post your pic and lets see whos got more muscle.........

Sqaudfather has more mucsle. Panda has more fat.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 12:25:27 PM »
Sqaudfather has more mucsle. Panda has more fat.

Have you seen a pic of Panda before?  If so please share.  I'd love to see some Panda ownage here  :D

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »
Have you seen a pic of Panda before?  If so please share.  I'd love to see some Panda ownage here  :D

He had a MOD delete it.

The guy looks like he doesn't even lift.

However, he does look like he eats KFC four times a day and some pizza before bedtime along with 200 grams carbs and a six pack of beer.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »
He had a MOD delete it.

However, he does look like he eats KFC four times a day and some pizza before bedtime along with 200 grams carbs and a six pack of beer.

WTF Panda--you're the guy that's been taking so much shit to me and you had a MOD delete your pic because you looked like shit?!  ::)  Pathetic.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 12:52:28 PM »
HAHAHA!!!!!  Look at these little whiny bitches trying to bait PANDAEMONIUM.  Not in a million years, you little sissies :-*

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »
PAND, what do you make of this comment?  A little stalkerish.  Watch your back !!

haha, this clown is quite the stalker.  I "hear" that he has been PMing back and forth with a couple of other "people" on here, trying to coordinate "attacks" on me.  Oh brother....HAHAHAHAHAHAA HAH

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 12:56:36 PM »
So "Pandaemonium" hates on others on a bodybuilding forum yet is too out of shape to even post a picture of himself without asking a mod to delete it after getting flamed.  Oh brother.  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 12:57:10 PM »
He had a MOD delete it.

who are you again?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »
who are you again?

If the allegations aren't true why can't Panda or someone who is defending him like you post a pic of panda?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
If the allegations aren't true why can't Panda or someone who is defending him like you post a pic of panda?

From what i recall on the Y his pic was posted and he is a big big dude. I don't have a million pictures of the guy saved on my computer, like you do with Nasser.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »
Panda's a BIG dude,a real big dude.we have a saying thats called "big country",
thats Pandaemonium.
mad props!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »
From what i recall on the Y his pic was posted and he is a big big dude. I don't have a million pictures of the guy saved on my computer, like you do with Nasser.  ;D

lol I've heard that before.  Too many times have I given benefit of the doubt that one of the y-board cirlce-jerkers "looks good" or is "big" only to find out the opposite when seeing a picture.  Sure, you dont have Panda on your HD, but what's stopping Panda from posting one?  Besides the fact that he's embarassed of the way he looks?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »
but what's stopping Panda from posting one?  Besides the fact that he's embarassed of the way he looks?

Because it obviously makes you squirm like hell when I don't repost it.  And before you go denying you're squirming, take a look at your posts on the V today... ;) :P  Welcome to pumphard territory, "big"bobs. :-*

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »
lol I've heard that before.  Too many times have I given benefit of the doubt that one of the y-board cirlce-jerkers "looks good" or is "big" only to find out the opposite when seeing a picture.  Sure, you dont have Panda on your HD, but what's stopping Panda from posting one?  Besides the fact that he's embarassed of the way he looks?

There was a thread on the Y with pretty much pics of all the Y boarders but a mod melted and deleted the threads >:( :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 01:14:44 PM »

There was a thread on the Y with pretty much pics of all the Y boarders but a mod melted and deleted the threads >:( :-\

hahaha, now you're ruining their fun by telling the truth ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »
Because it obviously makes you squirm like hell when I don't repost it.  And before you go denying you're squirming, take a look at your posts on the V today... ;) :P  Welcome to pumphard territory, "big"bobs. :-*

haha doesnt make me squirm like hell, just makes me laugh at imagining how pathetic you probably look