Author Topic: Paul Ryan got his ass handed to him by Biden last night.  (Read 6870 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Paul Ryan got his ass handed to him by Biden last night.
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »
you do understand Biden was lying about that right?  do you even care? 
LOL and what was he lying about  ?   ;D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2012, 06:42:52 AM »
LOL and what was he lying about  ?   ;D

about beefing up security at the consulate in Libya.  Biden said that no one asked for extra marine details to be there.  And he was lying.  And it is proven that he was lying.  And you believe him anyway because well you're a bought and sold liberal and you believe everything he says.  And then when someone points out that you believe a bunch of lies.  you just LOL.  and then wink at me. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2012, 06:47:50 AM »
about beefing up security at the consulate in Libya.  Biden said that no one asked for extra marine details to be there.  And he was lying.  And it is proven that he was lying.  And you believe him anyway because well you're a bought and sold liberal and you believe everything he says.  And then when someone points out that you believe a bunch of lies.  you just LOL.  and then wink at me. 

So i take it you dont like lies?

Who do you think won the debate between Romney and Obama?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2012, 08:52:33 AM »
So i take it you dont like lies?

Who do you think won the debate between Romney and Obama?

didn't watch it.  I was buried at work.  from what i heard Romney told a bunch of lies.  

So is that your argument?  Biden did not lie because "Romney lied"?  Wow.  The "they started it argument"?  That argument makes sense to you?  Really?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2012, 12:55:05 AM »
didn't watch it.  I was buried at work.  from what i heard Romney told a bunch of lies.  

So is that your argument?  Biden did not lie because "Romney lied"?  Wow.  The "they started it argument"?  That argument makes sense to you?  Really?

Normally no its a stupid argument you are 100% correct.

However when you have the republican side that has built its entire campaign on lies it fells a bit odd that you single one out from Biden? Im just curious to your motives. But to your argument that a lie is a lie i agree 100%

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2012, 06:51:38 AM »
Normally no its a stupid argument you are 100% correct.

However when you have the republican side that has built its entire campaign on lies it fells a bit odd that you single one out from Biden? Im just curious to your motives. But to your argument that a lie is a lie i agree 100%

right republicans are the bad guys.  democrats are the good guys.  i forgot.  seriously how old are you?  do you really believe this shit?  you are simply clinging to the opinion that "Romney lies more" because you're a liberal democrat for life.  The fact is I can come up with a Obama lie for every Romney lie you come up with and you don't believe that because you just don't want to. 

My take on this election is that i don't like what Obama is doing to this country and I haven't heard anything to make me believe that Romney can improve anything.

So I don't even know if i'm goign to vote at all.    Why?  Because I'm not being given the information i need to make an informed decision.  And i'm not being given the inofrmation i need because these campaigns are directed towards lemmings like yourself who need to see everything as "good guy bad guy" because they're incapable of stepping back and looking at things like an adult should.  you're a media baby.  and your posts are ridiculous.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2012, 07:00:21 AM »
Other than not being Obama, Romney doesn't have a plan.  He keeps saying he does but hasn't yet given any specifics.

Doesn't matter who you vote for.  You are going to get Obama in the office again.  Whether it is the black Obama or the white Obama remains to be seen.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2012, 07:01:25 AM »
Other than not being Obama, Romney doesn't have a plan.  He keeps saying he does but hasn't yet given any specifics.

Doesn't matter who you vote for.  You are going to get Obama in the office again.  Whether it is the black Obama or the white Obama remains to be seen.

can't help but agree.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2012, 07:06:26 AM »
right republicans are the bad guys.  democrats are the good guys.  i forgot.  seriously how old are you?  do you really believe this shit?  you are simply clinging to the opinion that "Romney lies more" because you're a liberal democrat for life.  The fact is I can come up with a Obama lie for every Romney lie you come up with and you don't believe that because you just don't want to. 

My take on this election is that i don't like what Obama is doing to this country and I haven't heard anything to make me believe that Romney can improve anything.

So I don't even know if i'm goign to vote at all.    Why?  Because I'm not being given the information i need to make an informed decision.  And i'm not being given the inofrmation i need because these campaigns are directed towards lemmings like yourself who need to see everything as "good guy bad guy" because they're incapable of stepping back and looking at things like an adult should.  you're a media baby.  and your posts are ridiculous.

i'm being a total dick in this post.  sorry.  my family are hardcore conservatives.  my friends are hardcore liberals.  i just happen to be fed up with the latter currently.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2012, 07:17:03 AM »
No, not really.

Good troll attempt, though. Been about two weeks since your last one so we were overdue.

na... that shit happened... that shit looked awful. But your mind was Prob made up before the debate started...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2012, 07:18:20 AM »
na... that shit happened... that shit looked awful. But your mind was Prob made up before the debate started...  ::)

The problem is that Biden did what the far left fringe wanted but it turned off the women and indes and now obama is getting his ass handed to him in the polls.

Penny wise, dollar foolish.   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2012, 07:41:20 AM »

Not really i think Obama is a media whore and that we have better representatives for pres. However posting the lies of Biden vs an entire campaign where even their slogan is a lie is hard to take seriously. But i agree with you partisan BS is that doesnt matter what side you are on. So you win this one

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2012, 08:11:18 AM »
The problem is that Biden did what the far left fringe wanted but it turned off the women and indes and now obama is getting his ass handed to him in the polls.

Penny wise, dollar foolish.   
Why did it turn off women?  Whats the logical basis behind that?  Jezebelle loved it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2012, 08:17:13 AM »
Why did it turn off women?  Whats the logical basis behind that?  Jezebelle loved it.

Go look at the Gallup poll released yesterday. 

Romney has closed the gap w women and yet there is still the same massive man gap obama will never close. 

Obama is done.  Enjoy the last few weeks of this failed experimnet of putting the least qualified person at the most important job to assuage white guilt.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2012, 08:41:37 AM »

Go look at the Gallup poll released yesterday. 

Romney has closed the gap w women and yet there is still the same massive man gap obama will never close. 

Obama is done.  Enjoy the last few weeks of this failed experimnet of putting the least qualified person at the most important job to assuage white guilt.   

Why do you think women were turned off though?  I thought women were supposed to like a strong man.  Paul Ryan is about the weakest gerbil, smarmy pipsqueak bitch there ever was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2012, 08:45:41 AM »
Why do you think women were turned off though?  I thought women were supposed to like a strong man.  Paul Ryan is about the weakest gerbil, smarmy pipsqueak bitch there ever was.

Biden did not come off as strong.  He came across as a drunk nut job. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2012, 08:49:01 AM »
I don`t think I have ever seen a drunk person that coherent and on point.  He made Ryan his bitch, just like all the world leaders would do.  He is a spineless coward.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2012, 08:51:12 AM »
I don`t think I have ever seen a drunk person that coherent and on point.  He made Ryan his bitch, just like all the world leaders would do.  He is a spineless coward.

Well - like I said - he did what he did to tingle the legs of the MSNBC far left crowd - everyone else - not so much 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:11 AM »

Well - like I said - he did what he did to tingle the legs of the MSNBC far left crowd - everyone else - not so much 
If you could have your dream ticket, who would it consist of?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »

Only to lib idiots does interrupting someone 80+ times and complaining about debate time somehow show strength.

The true evidence of who lost the debate is the fact that the lasting impression was of the old fool laughing like a pre-teen little girl, while Ryan was articulate and displayed a deep understanding of the economic issues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2012, 08:59:59 AM »
If you could have your dream ticket, who would it consist of?

Paul / Christie 

Christie / Rand Paul

West / Cain

Paul / Paul

Any of those would have been a ok by me. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2012, 09:01:18 AM »
Only to lib idiots does interrupting someone 80+ times and complaining about debate time somehow show strength.

The true evidence of who lost the debate is the fact that the lasting impression was of the old fool laughing like a pre-teen little girl, while Ryan was articulate and displayed a deep understanding of the economic issues.

Ryan was inarticulate, stammering, unable to answer the most basic questions.  He was Pwned so badly.  I like how Republicans think Mitt Romney interrupting is somehow seen as strength, but when Joe Biden does it much better and much more powerful, the Republicans turn back into small children and babies and cry "you are mean and rude".

Republicans are weaklings in all areas.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2012, 09:02:08 AM »

Good one.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2012, 09:02:37 AM »
Paul / Christie  

Christie / Rand Paul

West / Cain

Paul / Paul

Any of those would have been a ok by me.  
Christie is pretty reasonable sometimes.  He actually praises Obama from time to time.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2012, 12:55:33 AM »
Ryan was inarticulate, stammering, unable to answer the most basic questions.  He was Pwned so badly.  I like how Republicans think Mitt Romney interrupting is somehow seen as strength, but when Joe Biden does it much better and much more powerful, the Republicans turn back into small children and babies and cry "you are mean and rude".

Republicans are weaklings in all areas.

+10000