Author Topic: Taking Testosterone out of the equation  (Read 6262 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Taking Testosterone out of the equation
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 10:45:01 AM »
The higher your testosterone levels, the more aggresive you will be sexually, and mentally.High testosterone can drive a man crazy.A man is his wisest after he does bust a nut, so to speak.Because after that ,he can longer be manipulated, or is motivated by sex anymore.I would never hit a woman, but trust me some of the shit I have seen women pull.If all men had low testosterone, if women played games or fu#$# with his head, he would just want to punch her in the mouth, rather then tolerate her nonsene, because she had a pu#$#.If women did have a p$#$, and men had low testosterone, women would be in big trouble.Lets be honest, I love to look a a pretty woman ,but are any of you guys actually interested in what a woman has to say???? I bet most of you are like me, and just nod your had and act like your interested in what there saying.But what you would really like to tell them is shut the fuc#$# up.There are intelligent women out there, but I would say 90% think they know everything, but they dont know there head from there ass.All you have to do is look at the men they date.You see a beautiful girl with a guy who treats her like shit, beats her up, and cheats on her.But when a nice guy comes along, and kisses her ass she wants nothing to do with him.I know all you guys tried the nice guy act, and where did that get you no where.Women dont like nice guys, they like guys who are assholes.The bottom line is men want women to stay the same they were when they met her, sex everyday, and sweet.Women want men to change, into a person they can control.Women think all men need to be fixed.So they think its there job to fix us.Men have been around for 1000's of years, trust me we dont need to be fixed, especially by a woman.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 11:02:07 AM »
Men should masturbate before making any decision in life regarding a woman.

With that bullet in your chamber, you're never 100% rational.

It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

Spot on.  ;D

It's amazing how your thought process changes in a matter of seconds.  :D

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »

It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

Lmao, those moments are precious, everything becomes clear, not for long but it does!
Ta ta nerds!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 11:09:23 AM »
for once I agree with getitNy or whatever. I question though if you are just as productive with low test. wiser yes. aggression isn't always a bad thing and women have also driven to their greatest heights (as well as their lowest lows)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2008, 11:10:20 AM »
Sometimes its better to be on the safe side and crack one off extra.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »
I hated low testosterone. It didn't make my thoughts any clearer but made them more cloudy and I was tired as heck all of the time and had no concentration. Miserable.
You are correct though that you get to know women more for their personality than for their looks.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »
Some people claim that by going about 14 days without ejaculating makes women draw to you. I'm not sure what the mechanism is supposed to be, pheromones or change in behavior or what. But you supposedly appear more attractive. At about the 13th day you are supposed to notice how people react to you differently, males become hostile and females become drawn to you.

Anyone willing to try this?  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »
Some people claim that by going about 14 days without ejaculating makes women draw to you. I'm not sure what the mechanism is supposed to be, pheromones or change in behavior or what. But you supposedly appear more attractive. At about the 13th day you are supposed to notice how people react to you differently, males become hostile and females become drawn to you.

I'm out. . .

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »
The funny thing is after a man busts a nUT he just want to be free, either to eat or just chill.Women on the other hand want you to hold them and cuddle and talk.The last thing a man wants to do is cuddle after he busts his nut.After sex, your usually very hot and sweaty, so the last thing you want to do is cuddle with another person who is also hot and sweaty.If its a one night stand the first thing that goes through your mind is a "escape route'  or and "emergency exit".HIT AND RUN,LOL

4SP@RT@

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »
my epic 1st post:

definition of a woman - a life support system for a pu$$y.

lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2008, 11:21:37 AM »

NO!  >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2008, 11:23:40 AM »
14 DAYS?? i am willing to try 14 hours without cracking off. lol

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »
my epic 1st post:

definition of a woman - a life support system for a pu$$y.

lol

Cunt.
Ta ta nerds!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 11:29:02 AM »
Van after 14 days you would have blue balls.After about the 3rd day the girl would become more and more attractive.All of a sudden a 4 starts turning into a 5, then a 7, then a 7 etc etc.Just like when your hungry, when youjr starving even the weirdest shit sounds good, and food that normally tastes okay, tastes incredable.So after 14 days, of hanging out with a girl, especially if you were touching and kissing her, you would be driven striclty by sex.Then she would have the upper hand.Women only have the upper hand when a man is horny, because men and women really dont have much in common.In most cases.
In a reltionship the person who least needs the relationship will control the reltionship, its called pu@@%$ control.If you ever notice guys who are confident pro-active, and dont care, women flock to him.But if a guy is nice, and a kiss ass women will walk all over him.So the 14 rule would just be a mans worst nightmare, and a womans dream, because in that scenario the woman would have the upper hand

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2008, 11:39:02 AM »
testosterone: been destroying lifes for more than half a century

did you know that "hitler" used Methyl-testsosterone?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »
did you know that "hitler" used Methyl-testsosterone?

No it was Schering Testoviron actually.

io856

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2008, 12:03:17 PM »
whenever I use testosterone my libido can get really crappy

its psychological

I think a lot clearer when off everything

less foggy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
Could be the best post EVER on Getbig.  So true and to the point!

Thank you. 

Men should be reminded of this every day of their lives.  They'd screw up a heck of a lot less.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »
Obviously you never been to a gym or have high testosterone

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 12:47:12 PM »
This thread reminds me of one of those movies where the scientists think they are so smart to mess with nature and then all hell breaks loose! ;)

If you didn't have to make money to get the finest ass, would you even bother to work? No need for good decisions. If you didn't have to look good to get chicks, would you even work out?

Having to get laid is a good thing for society. ;)

You guys all go beat off and leave the bitches for me to take care of!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2008, 12:52:21 PM »
After my last cycle 2 1/2 years ago, my testosterone levels dropped to an all time low of 118.The average mans testosterone levels are between 245-850, according to the charts I last looked at.I know some of you knuckleheads are going to argue with me about these numbers, because I have also seen charts that said the average mans testosterone levels were between 265- 1025.When it comes to teststerone levels and men the numbers vary so much from man to man.
Anyways when my levels were at 118, life was kind of cool, because your alot more mellow, and women are the last thing on your mind,lol.I like women dont get me wrong, but most of them are more trouble then they are worth.I am happily married, but I was single for many years, and trust me I met my share of unstable women(about 90% of them).
When you have low teststerone you see women for what they really are, your not effected by your libido, and your Johnson.
Think about it high testosterone makes you have sex with girls, you would be embarrsed to be seen with in public.Trust me, I had a bunch of friend who would go "hoggin' this meant they would go pick up fat ugly chicks, in bars, and just have sex with them.They said fat girls, were the most submissive, and the best lovers.
If thes guys didnt have testosterone, or a libido, would they even bother with these "fat chics" hell, no!!!
They probably just ignore them.Like they say a hard on has no conscience.
If men all low testosterone ugly aswell as  fat chics would never get laid, and women couldnt pull half the shit they do .Women play head games, and fu$%# with men because they now men need sex.You guys now how it is, I wouldnt wish blue balls on my worst enemy.When you have low testesterone, you dont buy into the bullshit women pull.
I am a pretty muscular guy, so I have a good amount of girls who flirt with me.I dont pay no mind to them because I am married, and I love my wife.But when I had low testesterone, I saw the women for there true colors, and how juvenille they can be at times.If you dont need sex, women have nothing to hang over your head.Like alot of men say, if women didnt have a pus%#$ there would be a bounty on there head.Lets be honest 90% of the women I know all play head games, and most men tolerate there bullshit because they have to.Now if we took testosterone out of the equation, how many men would just tell the women shut the fu$$% up when she is talking to him about something he is not interested in, when the only reason he is listeing and acting like he is interested in her is because he wants to get into her pants.Wouldnt it be great if women had to deal with blue balls, and friggin hard johson for a week.Then they could see what he have to deal with on a daily .
Do you guys ever notice how old men just do what they want, and dont give a fu#$#????? You know why??? Most have low testosterone, so they get things done, and they enjoy life.Yes they like sex, but it doesnt run there life.Most young guys, spend 90% of there time chasin pu%$%.Trust me guys if you had low testosterone, you would get alot more things accomplished,plus women wouldnt play nearly as many games as they do because they would have anything that you wanted from them.But I love women, and I love the feeling of having high testosterone, because it makes you agressive, and makes you fu$#% like an animal .There is nothing like rough, intense, passionate sex.

Obviously you've never heard of a paragraph.

Brutal 3rd grade level writing skills and pathetic thread explaining how you had the testosterone levels of a decrepid old man and couldnt get a boner to save your life.

Congrats!

Any stories about micheal lockett or wanderlai silva not being able to get it up too??  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2008, 12:53:22 PM »
Obviously you've never heard of a paragraph.

Brutal 3rd grade level writing skills and pathetic thread explaining how you had the testosterone levels of a decrepid old man and couldnt get a boner to save your life.

Congrats!

Any stories about micheal lockett or wanderlai silva not being able to get it up too??  ::)

Flex, are you saying that "Getitonny" enjoys the company of men?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »
Flex, are you saying that "Getitonny" enjoys the company of men?

Well I dont know, hes threads about Wanderlai Silva going to the gym and how big his penis "house" are kind of lead me to think that.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »

Well said. A bit of jacking can open your eyes up to the reality of a situation.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »
Wanderlai Silva is my neighbor.I didnt brag about my house.I just stated how big Wanderlai Silva's house was, because people asked me.Wanderlai Silva lives in a 4 bedroom house that is about 3000 sq ft.He lives right down the street from me.
Flexingon I can understand your bitterness, if I looked like this I would be pretty angry at the world myself.I thought African American men had good genetics, you must have missed the train on this one.You are a true beast, all 145lbs of you
Testosterone what is testosterone, Spanky, ????????????? lol