Author Topic: Taking Testosterone out of the equation  (Read 6264 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Taking Testosterone out of the equation
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2008, 07:38:40 PM »
Trying to justify your lust for fat women?

Tell us more about how AAS make you fuck fat women.

This is a groundbreaking theory!

8)
;D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2008, 12:03:23 AM »
After my last cycle 2 1/2 years ago, my testosterone levels dropped to an all time low of 118.The average mans testosterone levels are between 245-850, according to the charts I last looked at.I know some of you knuckleheads are going to argue with me about these numbers, because I have also seen charts that said the average mans testosterone levels were between 265- 1025.When it comes to teststerone levels and men the numbers vary so much from man to man.
Anyways when my levels were at 118, life was kind of cool, because your alot more mellow, and women are the last thing on your mind,lol.I like women dont get me wrong, but most of them are more trouble then they are worth.I am happily married, but I was single for many years, and trust me I met my share of unstable women(about 90% of them).
When you have low teststerone you see women for what they really are, your not effected by your libido, and your Johnson.
Think about it high testosterone makes you have sex with girls, you would be embarrsed to be seen with in public.Trust me, I had a bunch of friend who would go "hoggin' this meant they would go pick up fat ugly chicks, in bars, and just have sex with them.They said fat girls, were the most submissive, and the best lovers.
If thes guys didnt have testosterone, or a libido, would they even bother with these "fat chics" hell, no!!!
They probably just ignore them.Like they say a hard on has no conscience.
If men all low testosterone ugly aswell as  fat chics would never get laid, and women couldnt pull half the shit they do .Women play head games, and fu$%# with men because they now men need sex.You guys now how it is, I wouldnt wish blue balls on my worst enemy.When you have low testesterone, you dont buy into the bullshit women pull.
I am a pretty muscular guy, so I have a good amount of girls who flirt with me.I dont pay no mind to them because I am married, and I love my wife.But when I had low testesterone, I saw the women for there true colors, and how juvenille they can be at times.If you dont need sex, women have nothing to hang over your head.Like alot of men say, if women didnt have a pus%#$ there would be a bounty on there head.Lets be honest 90% of the women I know all play head games, and most men tolerate there bullshit because they have to.Now if we took testosterone out of the equation, how many men would just tell the women shut the fu$$% up when she is talking to him about something he is not interested in, when the only reason he is listeing and acting like he is interested in her is because he wants to get into her pants.Wouldnt it be great if women had to deal with blue balls, and friggin hard johson for a week.Then they could see what he have to deal with on a daily .
Do you guys ever notice how old men just do what they want, and dont give a fu#$#????? You know why??? Most have low testosterone, so they get things done, and they enjoy life.Yes they like sex, but it doesnt run there life.Most young guys, spend 90% of there time chasin pu%$%.Trust me guys if you had low testosterone, you would get alot more things accomplished,plus women wouldnt play nearly as many games as they do because they would have anything that you wanted from them.But I love women, and I love the feeling of having high testosterone, because it makes you agressive, and makes you fu$#% like an animal .There is nothing like rough, intense, passionate sex.

yes that's true, women are using their pussy to rule the men, they know that guy have a dick on the brain, and with the higher the test, the bigger the dick on your brain.

with low test you realise how many women can break your nuts, how "manipulatrice" they are always complaining about everything, especially when thing doesn't work like they want. working with women is hell.
asstropin

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »
I'm willing to try going 14 days without getting a load off.  Usually crack one off twice a day though.

Starting in 30 mins  ;)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2008, 01:43:47 AM »

I am married, and I love my wife.

That statement sums up your entire post – translated it means “my testosterone is low and I’m whipped”.

Reattach your nads and dump that b*tch. Get back on some test and f everything in sight. 
and keep moving!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2008, 11:12:12 AM »
No happily married to a good wife, means that I found a good woman.She has no kids, she is pretty, she's smart, she only had long term relationships so she hasnt been around,and she has good character.Alot of women have slept around, have trashy mouths, look totally hideous without makeup, because there skin is so bad from all the make up the have to wear.Plus they dont have any class, but expect men to cater to them.
As far as being whooped goes, I never have been whooped and never will be whooped.I am an old school Italian man, I dont cook, I dont clean, I dont do laundry, my wife does that. Plus I have a maid come ever 2 weeks to make sure my house stays clean.Men dont cook or clean, real men anyways.If your a smart man your wife or GF should know its there job to cook and clean for you.If she doesnt it time to trade her in for one that does.
Now about the low testostereon equation, okay we discussed how women manipulate men by using sex against them.Now imagine if we took testosterone out of the equation, and also took make up out of the equation.This should get interesting.Because without make up most women look hideoous.Like the old joke goes, why do women were perfume and make up? because there ugly and they stink,lol.So now if a man had no testosterone, and women had no make up, what are the chances of a women getting what she wants? She wouldnt stand a chance.All these so called gold diggers would be in deep sh#$# .My friend who is a character says all women are buy-sexual, you have to buy them things, to get sex.You know the drill dinner then , drinks, etc ets.
Just imagine if all men had low 0r low teststerone, and women had no make up.Would there be a bounty on women heads?
Would guys tolerate half the sh#$# women pull? Would women who date succesful men to get nice things would be SOL?
Would hookers be out of buissness? Would the girls who go for sugar daddies, be working at McDonalds, because there IQ is so low?Would Topless dancers be working at Walmart because you know they are all working there way through college?
?Below is a picture of Pamela Anderson without makeup.She doesnt look bad, but she sure doesnt look the the Pamela Anderson we are use to seeing.
Guys we have all been there, when your libido gets going, and your drinking, girls who normally would be a 4 on a scale from 1-10 start moving up to a 6 or 7 especially if she is dressed hot, and has a nice body.The bottom line is testosterone is a man best friend, and a mans worst enemy.There is nothing like being agressive in the gym aswell as sexually, the problem is women have learned from each other how to use testosterone against us.Women know men need sex, imagine if men didnt need sex, and women had no make up.What would women do? I bet most guys wouldnt want to hang out with them.Are you guys really interested in what girls have to say? Women are probably the most beutiful things god ever created, the reason for this is make up, and testosterone

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »
there is no equation

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »
After my last cycle 2 1/2 years ago, my testosterone levels dropped to an all time low of 118.The average mans testosterone levels are between 245-850, according to the charts I last looked at.I know some of you knuckleheads are going to argue with me about these numbers, because I have also seen charts that said the average mans testosterone levels were between 265- 1025.When it comes to teststerone levels and men the numbers vary so much from man to man.
Anyways when my levels were at 118, life was kind of cool, because your alot more mellow, and women are the last thing on your mind,lol.I like women dont get me wrong, but most of them are more trouble then they are worth.I am happily married, but I was single for many years, and trust me I met my share of unstable women(about 90% of them).
When you have low teststerone you see women for what they really are, your not effected by your libido, and your Johnson.
Think about it high testosterone makes you have sex with girls, you would be embarrsed to be seen with in public.Trust me, I had a bunch of friend who would go "hoggin' this meant they would go pick up fat ugly chicks, in bars, and just have sex with them.They said fat girls, were the most submissive, and the best lovers.
If thes guys didnt have testosterone, or a libido, would they even bother with these "fat chics" hell, no!!!
They probably just ignore them.Like they say a hard on has no conscience.
If men all low testosterone ugly aswell as  fat chics would never get laid, and women couldnt pull half the shit they do .Women play head games, and fu$%# with men because they now men need sex.You guys now how it is, I wouldnt wish blue balls on my worst enemy.When you have low testesterone, you dont buy into the bullshit women pull.
I am a pretty muscular guy, so I have a good amount of girls who flirt with me.I dont pay no mind to them because I am married, and I love my wife.But when I had low testesterone, I saw the women for there true colors, and how juvenille they can be at times.If you dont need sex, women have nothing to hang over your head.Like alot of men say, if women didnt have a pus%#$ there would be a bounty on there head.Lets be honest 90% of the women I know all play head games, and most men tolerate there bullshit because they have to.Now if we took testosterone out of the equation, how many men would just tell the women shut the fu$$% up when she is talking to him about something he is not interested in, when the only reason he is listeing and acting like he is interested in her is because he wants to get into her pants.Wouldnt it be great if women had to deal with blue balls, and friggin hard johson for a week.Then they could see what he have to deal with on a daily .
Do you guys ever notice how old men just do what they want, and dont give a fu#$#????? You know why??? Most have low testosterone, so they get things done, and they enjoy life.Yes they like sex, but it doesnt run there life.Most young guys, spend 90% of there time chasin pu%$%.Trust me guys if you had low testosterone, you would get alot more things accomplished,plus women wouldnt play nearly as many games as they do because they would have anything that you wanted from them.But I love women, and I love the feeling of having high testosterone, because it makes you agressive, and makes you fu$#% like an animal .There is nothing like rough, intense, passionate sex.

True I heard that men "chubbychasers" are knowm for having test level over 1000 ....

I wonder if a fat chick would like to know that when someone says something nice to them at a club or bar.

WWOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH