Author Topic: Why is everyone a "cage fighter?!"  (Read 15446 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Why is everyone a "cage fighter?!"
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2010, 05:46:06 AM »
this is true but, now that i'm off of drugs and don't have a habit to support, I use my thong for good

I"m like Stallone's character in the movie "F.I.S.T"

a heart of gold I tell ya.....a heart of gold....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2010, 05:48:21 AM »

a heart of gold I tell ya.....a heart of gold....

a skin of chocolate I tell ya...a skin of chocolate..

that is my response to you haha

btw,  I'm watching this dvd comp called "jim cornette- the rookie years".......AMAZING!!!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2010, 05:48:47 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »
a skin of chocolate I tell ya...a skin of chocolate..

that is my response to you haha

btw,  I'm watching this dvd comp called "jim cornette- the rookie years".......AMAZING!!!!!!

Going to the pool to work on my tan later..... ;D

Haven't heard about that one, but Cornette is a classic and a great mind for the business too. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2010, 05:55:11 AM »
I NEVER want/wanted to be a "cage figher"

however, when i was a teenager, I wanted to fight in PANCRASE.  Of course, that is when the fighters used to all wear tights and those AWESOME kickpads

seriously, all the old PANCRASE stuff (while most of it was "fixed"/ a "work") was amazing 
You look like you'd be interested in Savate.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2010, 05:57:11 AM »
Excuse me?Who are you? Yeh ok let me know when you re in London and we ll meet.

I'm the man that's going to make you wash my clothes and cook me a ribeye steak with rice and a desert of my choosing after I beat your ass in a cage.

I'll be in London on August 30-September 5.  You set up the cage, I'll show up for my "knuckle warmup" followed by dinner and clean clothes.
Y

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2010, 06:03:21 AM »
Excuse me?Who are you? Yeh ok let me know when you re in London and we ll meet.
you will meet his cock , with your mouth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2010, 06:12:49 AM »
Going to the pool to work on my tan later..... ;D

Haven't heard about that one, but Cornette is a classic and a great mind for the business too. 

Carl Fergie= the REAL king of wrestling

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2010, 06:15:02 AM »
Carl Fergie= the REAL king of wrestling

haha, oh man, you pull some out sometimes.....no homo....

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2010, 07:37:49 AM »
I'm the man that's going to make you wash my clothes and cook me a ribeye steak with rice and a desert of my choosing after I beat your ass in a cage.

I'll be in London on August 30-September 5.  You set up the cage, I'll show up for my "knuckle warmup" followed by dinner and clean clothes.

Im not a cage fighter, you can have it on the street though. Shardeloes Rd, Lewisham,Se14.

Not giving you my house number as i dont want you smashing my windows or anything childish like that.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=shardeloes%20rd%20brockley&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2010, 07:39:45 AM »
1- Gary Nelson s serving 35 years for 2 murders.

2- Why on Earth would you head to South London which is a shit place, to fight someone you ve never met?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2010, 07:50:57 AM »
Im not a cage fighter, you can have it on the street though. Shardeloes Rd, Lewisham,Se14.

Not giving you my house number as i dont want you smashing my windows or anything childish like that.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=shardeloes%20rd%20brockley&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

LOL, we average about 2 of these internet tough guy callouts a year here on Getbig, complete with address and google maps link

:)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2010, 09:01:32 AM »
In my experience, most real MMA fighters, don't look like what you described.  My wrestling coach went to Iowa State university where he was a division 1 champ.  He is a college grad and has no tatoos.  My BJJ coach, also a college graduate is a BJJ black belt under gracie.  He owns his own gym and does well for himself.  My Muay Thai coach, also a college grad, is a full time cop.  

The guys I train with range in age from 18-50.  It's a mixed bag of people.  Some have extensive backgrounds in some form of martial arts and are trying to learn a new one.  Some wrestled in college and want to continue to compete.  Some are actually training to become "cage fighters".  Others, like me, are just a fan of MMA and enjoy learning it and practicing it.

I spent years training as a bodybuilder and I can tell you that the MMA gym rat is a whole different animal from the bodybuilding gym rat.  In a good way.

Good point. I was referring to the clingers you see at the Arnold expo and the MMA gym rat. SHould Have made that more clear.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2010, 09:10:58 AM »

Tell you what, we'll make it an anonymous city like "Oak Crevice" in British Colombia.  We'll set up a cage and market the fight as the greatest thing in the world.  

Doison Awesome Guy Knucklefist vs. Fuckface Darren Avery!  
Live, August 25th "engage in the cage!"
Only on pay-per-view!  

I know a guy at Ticketmaster that could set it up.  We'll have to make it a decent show though, so try to toughen up beforehand.  

Do some yard work, maybe wrestle around with your little brother....whatever it takes for you to make it past the opening bell.  

I'm still going to make you do my laudry and cook my dinner, but you can keep whatever share of the ticket prices I feel like letting you have.
Y

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2010, 09:36:27 AM »
Sure did.... ;D

But i don't spend hours in the gym practicing how to choke people and put them in "triangles"

these people are the same geeks that practiced their "nunchucks" as a kid...In case they ever get attacked by a gang of martial artists in the street  ::) ::)

I simply stated that I enjoyed the intimidation factor that comes with being a big dude,it's an ego-stroke..... I haven't had a fight in 15 years
Meet me at the Hi-liter tonight and I can change all that ;D

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2010, 09:49:55 AM »
You really a fighter Doison?  BTW Darrens full of shit funny enough i just saw him at a bus stop, he cant drive you see!30 and cant drive!!hahahaha

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2010, 12:00:35 PM »
Our hatred for each other aside, honestly how would you reckon he d fare against Fedor, Brock or Carwin?

How come your big Black friend is not a pro fighter if he's so bad?

In answer to your question, Ryan Gracie was a monster. A thug, a rapist, and, likely, a murderer. He made a lot of enemies and only by virtue of being a Gracie was he able to live as long as he did though that didn't prevent him from being shot several times in his life and even having an contract put out on him.

As I  mentioned before, fate had finally caught up with him and he is now burning in hell.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2010, 12:03:29 PM »
and then you discovered the thong.... :-\

LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2010, 12:07:50 PM »
Tell you what, we'll make it an anonymous city like "Oak Crevice" in British Colombia.  We'll set up a cage and market the fight as the greatest thing in the world.  

Doison Awesome Guy Knucklefist vs. Fuckface Darren Avery!  
Live, August 25th "engage in the cage!"
Only on pay-per-view!  

I know a guy at Ticketmaster that could set it up.  We'll have to make it a decent show though, so try to toughen up beforehand.  

Do some yard work, maybe wrestle around with your little brother....whatever it takes for you to make it past the opening bell.  

I'm still going to make you do my laudry and cook my dinner, but you can keep whatever share of the ticket prices I feel like letting you have.

This never gets old!

Where's Shipshiki when you need him.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2010, 12:10:49 PM »
How come your big Black friend is not a pro fighter if he's so bad?

In answer to your question, Ryan Gracie was a monster. A thug, a rapist, and, likely, a murderer. He made a lot of enemies and only by virtue of being a Gracie was he able to live as long as he did though that didn't prevent him from being shot several times in his life and even having an contract put out on him.

As I  mentioned before, fate had finally caught up with him and he is now burning in hell.

I wouldn't even talk to this Darren douche, he actually quotes other mens names when trying to talk tough. I know the areas and the people that he is talking about, he is nothing more than a little hanger on. No different than the demographic that this thread is talking about.

MMA for whatever reason does attract a huge ammount of douche fans. They were always out there, but now they are just easier to spot.
Trans Milkshake.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2010, 08:37:58 PM »
Meet me at the Hi-liter tonight and I can change all that ;D

I'd be up for that again:) 

You guys posting all these stereotypes should try getting on the mat or in the ring and actually trying what you're talking about.  Even an average MMA guy can beat the crap out of the barroom brawlers and "street fighters" that everyone seems to know.  Pellius is right, the guys that actually train aren't usually out starting fights, you get all that out of your system training.  After a couple of hours rolling or boxing, all you want to do is get something to eat and kick back.  I can tell you what DOES happen though.  If a guy that trains is out somewhere and someone else starts shit with him, a guy that trains every day to fight knows exactly what he can do, and he knows exactly how much the loud mouth shit talker can't do.  Instead of bantering back and forth about who is gonna kick whose ass and causing a big scene, people that train will actually fight instead of jawing.  For the record, I do have a shaved head, tattoos, and a goatee.  I'm also educated, have a good job as a database administrator, and would rather hang out with my girl or with friends and have a good time than beat up every shit-talking moron that presents himself.  Also, I wouldn't wear a Tapout or Affliction shirt if you put a gun to my head.  And Darren Avey gets the award for most clueless poster on any MMA thread.