Author Topic: Is powerlifting a white trash sport?  (Read 35277 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Is powerlifting a white trash sport?
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2010, 09:05:43 PM »
I'm not here to be liked, DicksuckerGoldStar.

Neither am I.

In case you havn't noticed I don't give a fuck what people think about me here.

You white trash mother fucker.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2010, 09:09:22 PM »
Neither am I.

In case you havn't noticed I don't give a fuck what people think about me here.

You white trash mother fucker.
Ouch.........oh.........my feeling.......you hurt it.

j/k ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2010, 09:15:19 PM »
Ouch.........oh.........my feeling.......you hurt it.

j/k ::)

I own you. You're my dog.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2010, 06:44:15 AM »
Speaking of blacks dominating powerlifting, it ain't gonna happen, coz black men can't bench, but... German-American men sure can 8)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2010, 06:50:30 AM »
Blacks have naturally quite weak bones, tendons etc... It helps them in basically all the other sports, but not in power or olympic lifting. In bodybuilding, however, ones like flex, ronnie, shawn fucking dominate cos small joints help them creating an illusion. Gunther, for example, is hell a lot bigger than flex but still ken "sultan of symmetry" wheeler fucking wipes the floor with him

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2010, 06:51:15 AM »
Blacks have naturally quite weak bones, tendons etc... It helps them in basically all the other sports, but not in power or olympic lifting. In bodybuilding, however, ones like flex, ronnie, shawn fucking dominate cos small joints help them creating an illusion. Gunther, for example, is hell a lot bigger than flex but still ken "sultan of symmetry" wheeler fucking wipes the floor with him

How would weak tendons help blacks in a sport?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2010, 06:53:44 AM »
Black men don't powerlift because the real athletic and strong opnes are making millions a yea in the NFL and NBA

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2010, 06:59:19 AM »
Sprinting, long-distance-running...Not spesifically tendons but an overall lighter structure, they need less strength to move them, which means they also need less muscle mass, whick once again makes them lighter than white fellas, which makes them need less oxygen and energy, atp, glucogen whatever... White fellas are like elephants whereas black brothers are cheetahs. White boys are good in sports where you need to be heavy; your american football, some strength sports, maybe mma, dont know much about fighting so cant really say about that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2010, 07:28:47 AM »
Sorry spude, but you're wrong. Black dudes on average have 10 to 15 more pounds of lean muscle on their frames compared to their white counterparts per the same height ie an average 6 foot white dude weighs bout 160, while da average black dude of da same height weighs about 175

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2010, 07:55:09 AM »
Yes, but their bones are still smaller. Theres some studies backing it up. Thats why da afrotrash is so good in long-distance running, for instance. They have light bones in their lower feet. Due to that they need way less energy when running than big boned white men.
You ever seen pics of young flex, dude looks like hes less than 100 pounds. No white fella is that small, even 5ft white guys weigh more than that. Whats flex, 5,11? But, when black brothas start training, eating and juicing every pound of muscle they get looks way more impressivre than the same amount of muscle on white fella, why? Cos their structure is smaller, their joints are smaller, their waists are smaller. Thats why black brotha like flex looks awesome at 210, whereas white guy needs to be at least 230, usually more, to look even remotely close at same height.  Bodybuilding is nothing but illusion!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2010, 08:00:26 AM »
Black men don't powerlift because the real athletic and strong opnes are making millions a yea in the NFL and NBA

i hate to be racist.. but this is the truth..

If power lifting paid more.. more blacks would do it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
But even if money came to PL and black dudes gave it a try, they would still get thier asses handed to them on da bench by da white man, but they could hold their own on da squat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2010, 08:30:09 AM »
You would of given your left nut to look like that guy!!! It was Nick Winters and he was a beast and dwarfed alot of BBr's was in phenominal shape and was a very good friend of mine!!!

Nick and Derek Poundstone

did nick ever point out any warning signs of his heart condition or was it out of knowhere does anyone know?

im thinking possibly he ignored the symptoms and kept pushing it eating tons of red meat skyrocketing his iron levels upon high triglicerides from food=heart attack  >:( RIP
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »
You would of given your left nut to look like that guy!!! It was Nick Winters and he was a beast and dwarfed alot of BBr's was in phenominal shape and was a very good friend of mine!!!

Nick and Derek Poundstone

How alive is he now?

magicuser

« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2010, 05:02:12 PM »
Are posts racist against whites ok?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »
Pure strength sports are dominated, generally-speaking, by white dudes because they're naturally heavier, sturdier and better moving extreme loads. As was said, blacks are quicker, lighter and leaner, but white guys of northern European descent are often built like tanks.

Just look into the cultures of their past. Blacks were chasing fast and agile animals and traversing massive distances on foot in extreme heat; Viking/Germanic folk were slow hunting very large beasts, existing in frozen temperatures, building shelter with heavy material (not light bamboo and shit like that), etc.

The actual structure of the white man is much sturdier and dense. Much better for supporting massive poundage which, in turn, produces muscle far better for moving that weight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2010, 05:12:19 PM »
Good post Fortress, but I think dat da black man can hang wit da white man in regards to leg and hip (squat) strength and power.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2010, 05:17:26 PM »
powerlifting is to white people what the NBA is to Black people

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2010, 06:49:08 PM »
did nick ever point out any warning signs of his heart condition or was it out of knowhere does anyone know?

im thinking possibly he ignored the symptoms and kept pushing it eating tons of red meat skyrocketing his iron levels upon high triglicerides from food=heart attack  >:( RIP

No warning signs that any of us were aware of. Nicks wife woke up and he didnt, pretty sad situation!!! Opened my eyes to how short and precious life really is!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »
No warning signs that any of us were aware of. Nicks wife woke up and he didnt, pretty sad situation!!! Opened my eyes to how short and precious life really is!

Especially if you're a powerlifter. Your heart could just go bye bye at any moment.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2010, 07:46:48 PM »
Especially if you're a powerlifter. Your heart could just go bye bye at any moment.

I wish you would go bye bye at any momment

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2010, 07:48:00 PM »
I wish you would go bye bye at any momment

Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »
Not gonna happen. Sorry.

Ah well, one can hope.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2010, 06:27:06 AM »
I like da fact dat blackflag seeing right through all da BS and calls it like it really is. In fact, he helped me to see that I'm not no playa, and dat I'm just a sweet and romantic guy, thanks bro 8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2010, 08:19:53 AM »
Seriously though man, its always powerlifters and strongmen that die yet bodybuilders probably take a higher volume of gear
Is it the type of gear powerlifters take (anadrol, test suspension, etc) or the stress the heart has through crazy lifts?