Author Topic: Married GOP Congressman Sent Sexy Pictures to Craigslist Babe  (Read 2430 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Married GOP Congressman Sent Sexy Pictures to Craigslist Babe
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 02:17:44 AM »
eh, he's 48.... probably been married 20+ years.  Handsome dude with power and probably can't get laid at home... what the hell... i guess we can't hate unless we're in his shoes.  Hell, he and his wife may have had an understanding, we dunno.

My GUESS is that there's more that compelled him to retire, than just this flexing pic.  A Craigslist ad?  Vitter was wearing a diaper getting spankings and kept his job.  Larry craig played footsie and admitted he was trolling for manmeat.  This isn't that huge a deal, with the pic along...

Whoa... when did Larry Craig admit that? And BTW, no need to support the right of someone to cheat on their spouse. Adultery is not illegal in this country.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 05:08:25 AM »
What is the biggest problem is this.  Obviously, the way the guy reacted this was very embarrassing to him.  Now what do you think a foreign entity could/would do if they had this info on him before it became public?  He puts himself in a very compromising position and showed pathetic judgement, therefore I don't want him to hold public office.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 06:22:16 AM »
looks a lot like a couple married guys I see on a semi-regular basis.
they just need a little 'relief' on their way home from work - before the wife starts nagging and the kids start yelling.
he's happy for a BJ - because he knows when he gets home he ain't getting nothin' !
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 06:30:35 AM »
He is all drugs.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 01:17:17 PM »
What a dunce that fool is.  Doesn't he read the paper?  They always get caught. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 01:18:09 PM »
politicians are held to a higher morality than regular husbands and wives, etc. It's different when he's held in the public's trust, as opposed to just his wife's trust.

Agree.  Anyone in a position of public trust must be held to a higher standard. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 01:25:16 PM »
Agree.  Anyone in a position of public trust must be held to a higher standard. 

voters are forgiving.  mccain was giving the man meat all over hawaii while his sick wife suffered.  Some people actually voted for him for prez in 2008.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 01:30:35 PM »
voters are forgiving.  mccain was giving the man meat all over hawaii while his sick wife suffered.  Some people actually voted for him for prez in 2008.

Yawn.  Some people like to talk about 30+ year old indiscretions.  Other more educated voters know how to keep things in perspective. 

Then there are those people who voted for that doofus Bob Barr.  They're in a whole different category.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 03:38:00 PM »
He is all drugs.

Drugs are only 10 percent according to  Chick.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 03:41:03 PM »
Yawn.  Some people like to talk about 30+ year old indiscretions.  Other more educated voters know how to keep things in perspective. 

Then there are those people who voted for that doofus Bob Barr.  They're in a whole different category.   :)
be careful now beach he may suprise you with another national enquirer story

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 03:57:06 PM »
be careful now beach he may suprise you with another national enquirer story

Or Daily Kos, prison planet, etc. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 04:24:37 PM »
eh, he's 48.... probably been married 20+ years.  Handsome dude with power and probably can't get laid at home... what the hell... i guess we can't hate unless we're in his shoes.  Hell, he and his wife may have had an understanding, we dunno.

My GUESS is that there's more that compelled him to retire, than just this flexing pic.  A Craigslist ad?  Vitter was wearing a diaper getting spankings and kept his job.  Larry craig played footsie and admitted he was trolling for manmeat.  This isn't that huge a deal, with the pic along...
The woman is a 34 yr old tall and attractive woman who works for the University of Maryland, Maryland College, she is a single mother....
But, she should know NOT to lok for men on Craigslist...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 11:52:11 PM »
Yawn.  Some people like to talk about 30+ year old indiscretions. 

Newt's mistakes of 20 years ago are a big deal.  But 30 years isn't?

If mccain was a grown man - in his 30s or 40s... I'd say he's a grown up and that' teh man he is.  Hell, he called his wife the C-word in front or a group of people - and he was 55 when he did that.

i'm not saying it excludes a person from getting a vote... hell, everyone makes mistakes.  But I don't see how a mistake a grown up makes 5, 10, 15, 30, or 1 year ago has different effects on their judgment.  A guy in his 30s, 40s, or 50s that spit in marriage's eye is the same, no matter the age.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 06:58:56 AM »
Newt's mistakes of 20 years ago are a big deal.  But 30 years isn't?

If mccain was a grown man - in his 30s or 40s... I'd say he's a grown up and that' teh man he is.  Hell, he called his wife the C-word in front or a group of people - and he was 55 when he did that.

i'm not saying it excludes a person from getting a vote... hell, everyone makes mistakes.  But I don't see how a mistake a grown up makes 5, 10, 15, 30, or 1 year ago has different effects on their judgment.  A guy in his 30s, 40s, or 50s that spit in marriage's eye is the same, no matter the age.

Some people believe that those who are given the privilege of representing the public on the taxpayer's dime should obey the law, tell the truth, and take of their business, publicly and privately.  That doesn't mean people have to be perfect, because no one is perfect.

McCain was not an elected representative when he cheated on his first wife more than 30 years ago.  Since then, he has had a good marriage and been a good father and public servant. 

Newt, as Speaker of the House, was leading the charge to impeach Clinton for cheating on his wife and lying about it, while Newt was engaging in the very same conduct.  If you can't see the difference between those two situations, then I can't help you.  If you simply have a different opinion about their situations, then more power to you. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »
i guess I see it as, either a person respects marriage - or they don't.

mccain was serving in the military while cheating - and used the billion$ that he received from his new father in law to win office.  So it was kinda like the fruits of his cheating were, well, elected office.  And he was 40 years old.

I personally don't care if a politician cheats - just don't lecture others on morality or sanctity of marriage while doing so.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »
There is the difference:  you don't care.  I do.  Along with many other voters. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »
There is the difference:  you don't care.  I do.  Along with many other voters. 

those voters should really focus on the policies and changes the person will make.  Newt slipped the meat to a mistress, and Palin has a storybook marriage.  Who would I like to see staring down Putin and China as the world economy pushes the dollar out?  Oh jeebus...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 03:53:30 PM »
those voters should really focus on the policies and changes the person will make.  Newt slipped the meat to a mistress, and Palin has a storybook marriage.  Who would I like to see staring down Putin and China as the world economy pushes the dollar out?  Oh jeebus...

Those voters should continue to hold their public officials to a higher standard.  People who don't care, should continue to support whomever they want.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 01:50:38 PM »
politicians are held to a higher morality than regular husbands and wives, etc. It's different when he's held in the public's trust, as opposed to just his wife's trust.

QFT 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 01:52:21 PM »
This guy shouldn't have resigned.  If he doesn't get re-elected because of it, so be it.  But he shouldn't have resigned for something oh so common now days.

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
This guy shouldn't have resigned.  If he doesn't get re-elected because of it, so be it.  But he shouldn't have resigned for something oh so common now days.

This was the seat the Dems just picked up in NY with the mediscare thing.