Author Topic: google picking up on berzerkfury!  (Read 1085 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
google picking up on berzerkfury!
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:01:44 PM »
google picking up on berzerkfury, search for his realname and posts from getbig is among the first hits... on the first page.
looks like whoever gonna check this guy out in the future (schools, companies where he will look for work etc ) are gonna end up on getbig and read his posts here...

im sure they will be impressed with his hating on jews etc and other views he has...
 ::)

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: google picking up on berzerkfury!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 04:04:45 PM »
this is a post from gimmic, posted 2 months ago, turns out he was right, google has updated now

gimmic
Getbig II

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Where is Nicky Fury??
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: NJ_Slinky on April 07, 2007, 07:08:51 AM
Absolutely.  Nicholas Hersh aka Berzerkfury is the type of guy who pretends by smiling and nodding favorably at you in real life but will mock you behind your back, sell you out, disloyal to all those who surround him and even jeopardize those close to him.  Hell, he set his own family up to take the brunt of his stupidity and arrogance.  Nicky really is Bitchfury.

self - wolf

Anyone who reads this in the future through Google or any other search engine, this is to memorialize the type of person Nicholas Hersh of the class of 2008 from the University of Connecticut at Storrs is.  He posted under the name "BerzerkFury" for some time -- do a search on this board and you will find his appalling racist statements, threats of violence against women, hateful and cowardly taunts of a woman about her body, etc.  He is a true piece of human garbage.
Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »
im sure they will be impressed with his hating on jews etc and other views he has...
 ::)

Very interesting considering he is JEWISH himself.  The poor kid self-owned again

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 04:06:44 PM »
Very interesting considering he is JEWISH himself.  The poor kid self-owned again

he is? damn. well he isnt called the king of self-ownage for nothing!

guy is a self-owning pro!

i wish there was shows like american idol, called american self-owning, he would be the champ!

Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 04:14:04 PM »
he is? damn. well he isnt called the king of self-ownage for nothing!

guy is a self-owning pro!

i wish there was shows like american idol, called american self-owning, he would be the champ!

haha, all kidding aside I actually feel sorry for this big mouth.  Imagine spending your COLLEGE YEARS hovelled away in your dorm room or library posting on internet forums instead of going out to the bars to fuck some college girl pussy.  The kid really needs to get a life.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »
haha, all kidding aside I actually feel sorry for this big mouth.  Imagine spending your COLLEGE YEARS hovelled away in your dorm room or library posting on internet forums instead of going out to the bars to fuck some college girl pussy.  The kid really needs to get a life.

ahahaha, I love how you think you know what I'm doing. It's hilarious. Meanwhile, the 50 posts about me from you that you're coming up on already today is right there for everyone to see.

Now I know, you'll claim I'm a guy blah blah, but it's hard to take you seriously when you're now following me through multiple boards. I must have really insulted your main account, because I haven't seen someone with this much of a hard-on for me in a while. You're nothing if worth laughing at.

Imagine spending any part of your life worrying about what someone else is doing with theirs and acting like you know. You really should get a life. What a dork. Friday, Saturday AND Sunday night now talking about me nonstop.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 04:21:08 PM »

you're talking like getting pussy is a choice, for berzerkfury getting pussy ranks up there with being over 150 pounds or benching 2 plates per side

impossible!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »
you're talking like getting pussy is a choice, for berzerkfury getting pussy ranks up there with being over 150 pounds or benching 2 plates per side

impossible!

hahahaha, you really melted today. All because you're too much of a snatch to post your pic. Chalk up another owning for the Fury. It's too easy with you and these gimmicks now. Just constantly walking into it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 04:25:50 PM »
hahahaha, you really melted today. All because you're too much of a snatch to post your pic. Chalk up another owning for the Fury. It's too easy with you and these gimmicks now. Just constantly walking into it.

no but seriously, why would a girl be with a ugly looking guy like you? ive allready asked you to name ONE person that complimented you on your picture. you failed.
Z

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »
ahahaha, I love how you think you know what I'm doing. It's hilarious. Meanwhile, the 50 posts about me from you that you're coming up on already today is right there for everyone to see.

Now I know, you'll claim I'm a guy blah blah, but it's hard to take you seriously when you're now following me through multiple boards. I must have really insulted your main account, because I haven't seen someone with this much of a hard-on for me in a while. You're nothing if worth laughing at.

Imagine spending any part of your life worrying about what someone else is doing with theirs and acting like you know. You really should get a life. What a dork. Friday, Saturday AND Sunday night now talking about me nonstop.

Your posts are getting disturbingly long.  For future reference, whenever you throw one of these multiple paragraph things at me, I only read the first couple sentences of the first paragraph. :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
Your posts are getting disturbingly long.  For future reference, whenever you throw one of these multiple paragraph things at me, I only read the first couple sentences of the first paragraph. :-X

You just posted the same thing on the insults board. Come up with something new please. Your posts consist of the same three things over and over.

Here's the real kicker, you and Antcraw are spending yet another weekend night talking about me. I'm not in your head or anything!

Out of curiousity, do my nuts taste salty or sweet?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »
You just posted the same thing on the insults board. Come up with something new please. Your posts consist of the same three things over and over.

Here's the real kicker, you and Antcraw are spending yet another weekend night talking about me. I'm not in your head or anything!

Another 3 paragraph meltdown...you don't learn, do you? ::)

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 06:43:50 AM »

a skinny lil guy who doesnt train ,,one of the main posters on a bodybuiling board???????????????????? gay???????

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 07:50:42 AM »

hahahaha come up with something new ? hahahaha

salty or sweet? hahahaha you got that line as a signature!

talk about in desperate need of new material
Z