Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 693969 times)

Knives

• Getbig III
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #900 on: May 19, 2007, 04:36:21 PM »
Serge, if someone had a little bit of muscle, and a little bit of fat, would you advise building more muscle, or losing the fat first?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #901 on: May 23, 2007, 01:38:32 AM »
Hey Serge, two days ago I had a great conversation with Ahmet Enunlu, you know him very very well from his 1977 and 1978 WABBA World Championship titles.
He had many stories to tell about, what do you think about Enunlu?
Then I will tell what he told me about his WABBA Championship days and you ;)

Ahmet Enunlu, my godness this guy his fantastic, he was a very good freind of mine, please give me his contact by PM please..pleas.

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #902 on: May 23, 2007, 01:40:35 AM »
I think he meant "blunts".  ::)
He is referring to weed (marijuana)...he likes to get high before working out.
I see, why he need that before training his mind power is not enough?..

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #903 on: May 23, 2007, 01:41:50 AM »
Serge, if someone had a little bit of muscle, and a little bit of fat, would you advise building more muscle, or losing the fat first?

Both in the same time.

Serge

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #904 on: May 23, 2007, 06:33:26 AM »
I see, why he need that before training his mind power is not enough?..

Serge

Some people like to be very relaxed and focused before lifting, I prefer to smoke after to gain slight appetite and get into a relaxed rested mood.
I

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #905 on: May 23, 2007, 08:09:57 PM »
how the hell can u lift after smoking a joint? seriously u cant do ur best it makes u sleepy, less co-ordinated and fucked up!.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #906 on: May 24, 2007, 08:51:06 AM »
how the hell can u lift after smoking a joint? seriously u cant do ur best it makes u sleepy, less co-ordinated and fucked up!.

true, but then...

look at the man's physique :-\

he looks like the pillsbury doughboy

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #907 on: May 24, 2007, 02:52:25 PM »
serge: what is your opinion of paul dillet?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #908 on: May 24, 2007, 07:09:25 PM »
serge, is arnold an arrogant asshole insecure prick?
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #909 on: May 24, 2007, 07:23:19 PM »

Some people like to be very relaxed and focused before lifting, I prefer to smoke after to gain slight appetite and get into a relaxed rested mood.

Same here.

A fat joint or blunt helps after deadlifts or squats.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #910 on: May 28, 2007, 12:38:52 AM »
serge: what is your opinion of paul dillet?

Paul is a very good guy and an outstanding athlete. I always wonder how he could train his big problem of "ashma" Can you imagine him without this problem??...

Serger

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #911 on: May 28, 2007, 12:40:04 AM »
serge, is arnold an arrogant asshole insecure prick?

Why you say that about Arnold?..

Serge

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #912 on: May 28, 2007, 07:20:31 AM »
Why you say that about Arnold?..

Serge

he seemed to be an asshole to the competitors in the 1980 olympia and to mike mentzer and also in the backstage of 1975 i believe he should have shown more respect to the great serge nubret!

also did u ever meet or talk to mike mentzer? what u think of him? do u agree with his high intensity principles.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: May 28, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »
Same here.

A fat joint or blunt helps after deadlifts or squats.

Ahhhhh yes, then consuming copious amount of food like a fat person at a buffet.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: May 28, 2007, 07:49:20 AM »
he seemed to be an asshole to the competitors in the 1980 olympia and to mike mentzer and also in the backstage of 1975 i believe he should have shown more respect to the great serge nubret!

also did u ever meet or talk to mike mentzer? what u think of him? do u agree with his high intensity principles.

How is Arnold the asshole, Mike was the one flipping out. Reminds me of something the other weekend when this dude on a bike tried starting shit with me cause I honked at him while he was riding in the middle of the road. I step out my car and all he does is rant and rave like a retard while I am calm and just attempting to get my point across. We are in the middle of a the main street of town and the light is has been green for a while now, he starts yelling at me to get in my car and leave before the light turns red again. Now who was the asshole there.
I

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #915 on: May 30, 2007, 06:20:46 AM »

Arnold was maybe an asshole about me but that is life, I should be one too, but my familly did not raise me like that. About Mike mentzer training program, I never use it, but I am still in live, I think his training his too much stressful for the body.

Serge

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #916 on: May 30, 2007, 06:36:10 AM »
Arnold was maybe an asshole about me but that is life, I should be one too, but my familly did not raise me like that. About Mike mentzer training program, I never use it, but I am still in live, I think his training his too much stressful for the body.

Serge
Do you think the stress put on his body by his program caused the mental breakdown which ended his life Serge ? What about other HITers?
The Number 2 in Scranton

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #917 on: May 31, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »

Serge

cool serge. thats why u have the respect from all.

in regards to mike mentzer training program, you are right it is the MOST STRESSFUL workouts i ever did in my life (it leaves u tired for days) but i am getting good results.

So when is the book being released????

and thank you for answering the questions. ;D
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #918 on: May 31, 2007, 09:32:48 AM »
Hi Serge!!!

My friend Dan is a huge fan of yours and couldnt beleive when I told him you post regularly on this site

I said I will ask a question for him if you got time

His question is "Serge, did you use close grip bench for your tri's as part of your regular routine, and also how many reps would you do for your last 2 sets of barbell squats?"

Many thanks in advance

BigC

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #919 on: May 31, 2007, 09:55:18 AM »
serge had the best physique big chest, fantastic arms, and amazing abs.

i actually want that look (unlike the current pro's are too big for my liking)

and like serge said to me another time 'you can have the serge nubret physique' if u do ur best. (obviously it won't look like the great serge's body but i will do my personal best.)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #920 on: June 01, 2007, 09:40:04 AM »
Hi Serge!!!

My friend Dan is a huge fan of yours and couldnt beleive when I told him you post regularly on this site

His question is "Serge, did you use close grip bench for your tri's as part of your regular routine, and also how many reps would you do for your last 2 sets of barbell squats?"

Many thanks in advance

BigC

bumpety bump!

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #921 on: June 03, 2007, 03:22:06 AM »
Do you think the stress put on his body by his program caused the mental breakdown which ended his life Serge ? What about other HITers?

I am not sure I don't even know from whet he died, but what I know and sure it is no way it is possible to built a nice body by only doing a so little quantity of sets and reps.

Serge : Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php
Mon site officiel : http://www.sergenubret.com

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #922 on: June 03, 2007, 03:28:28 AM »
Hi Serge!!!

Many thanks in advance

BigC

Say hello to DAN for me.
I don't use close grip bench, For my triceps I use only specific triceps exercices. Give him my training program that I posted here already.

Serge : Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #923 on: June 03, 2007, 03:31:56 AM »
serge had the best physique big chest, fantastic arms, and amazing abs.

i actually want that look (unlike the current pro's are too big for my liking)

and like serge said to me another time 'you can have the serge nubret physique' if u do ur best. (obviously it won't look like the great serge's body but i will do my personal best.)

I am sure if you keep training the way I posted here on this forum, one day you will reach your gaol.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #924 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:20 AM »
cool serge. thats why u have the respect from all.

in regards to mike mentzer training program, you are right it is the MOST STRESSFUL workouts i ever did in my life (it leaves u tired for days) but i am getting good results.

So when is the book being released????

and thank you for answering the questions. ;D

I am still waiting for a good translator. And about the second one it will be in french and english together.