Author Topic: Just did a search on ONLYME  (Read 6010 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Just did a search on ONLYME
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »
Since when did Polynesians become "brothers"?

July 11, 1792
G

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
Onlyme is a man with fat around his internal organs

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2009, 07:37:53 PM »
I liked the guy initially until he expected everyone to treat him like a celebrity and started acting so bitter and hostile. He seems pretty insecure. Maybe he could have gotten Sigmund Freud to give him some help during the cigar party they attended together?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »
I liked the guy initially until he expected everyone to treat him like a celebrity and started acting so bitter and hostile. He seems pretty insecure. Maybe he could have gotten Sigmund Freud to give him some help during the cigar party they attended together?

good post, camel. he is a funny dude but over time he has become increasingly bitter and over-sensitive. he can't let anything go these days. a nice man but obesity has soured his character.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2009, 07:53:25 PM »
good post, camel. he is a funny dude but over time he has become increasingly bitter and over-sensitive. he can't let anything go these days. a nice man but obesity has soured his character.

Yes, his obesity and love of food has driven him to feeling delusional about his status. It has made him bitter and has corrupted him as a person. He thinks just because he shat in the same toilet as Marlin Brando he should be respected as some kind of god on an internet bbing forum.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »
California Muscle, how the hell did you know that (Thumper)?

Here's a bit more about Thumper (nee Benji).

We had a minature black lab by the name of "Hot Pants" (named in honor of Don "Hot Pants" Moraco who was a prominent wrestler at that time) and Hot Pants used to like to follow the kids to school down the road a piece. The only problem was that that road was Kalanianiole Highway that had a continuous stream of traffic at all times of the day.

So one day Hot Pants was returning home after walking the kids to school and got hit by a car and left to die on the side of the highway.

She laid there about two long blocks from the house and Thumper got agitated and ran out the door and returned about 10 minutes later barking at me to go with her someplace. So I did follow her and found Hot Pants half dead on the side of the highway.

Got some of the kids from the school-yard to stay with her and ran back to get my car and rushed her and Thumper off to the closest Vet hospital in Aina Haina where the doc told me that it was just about hopeless but I told him to do whatever he could and call me if and when he could save her.

Thumper and I returned home and she was a mess all day until I got the call that evening that we could pick up Hot Pants in a couple of days. Maybe she could read my reaction but it actually appeared to me that she knew that Hot Pants would be coming back.

It cost a lot of money but we got Hot Pants back full of stitches and a partial body cast and Thumper was happy as shit.

We eventualy lost Thumper (actually she was stolden) because a major cast member of a major national TV show swore that Thumper would sit and listen to various conversations and actually understand what was going on and would respond in a damn intelligent manner. She actually was smarter than most of the people who lived in the neighborhood.

How did you know about Thumper, Cal?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
OnlyMe is a great man!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
Since when did Polynesians become "brothers"?

When they exceeded 50% as a class receiving welfare payments in Hawaii.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2009, 09:52:26 PM »
I am not even close to being a racist.  I have had black girlfriends and I have plenty of black friends.  My reference to anything racist and black is just for effect.  Like with Goodrum.  There are bad blacks and bad whites and bad japanese.  If there was one word that describes them all then what is it.  When a black is a bad guy he is called a guy.  That is just what is used.  A bad white guy doesn't really have a single word like that.  Whatever it is I am not anywhere near being a racist.  The KKK and skinheads type people I think are some of the most ignorant people there are with their views.  I could easily just kick a skinheads ass as I could a guy.  Anyone like them who think and do the things they do deserve to get an asskicking either way.

And why would you search me?  Just ask me on here.

At this point and I truly mean this. I dont think there is one person who even remotely believes anything you say.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »
At this point and I truly mean this. I dont think there is one person who even remotely believes anything you say.

Wow kind of like you except I have a cool background.  And honestly do you truly believe I care .00000000000000001% what you think or people like you.  The people who know me is what counts, so I think I am fine.  But, hey keep up like the others like you cause if it makes you feel better about yourself then thats all that counts for you.  Good job kid

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2009, 10:29:39 PM »
Onlyme is a man with fat around his internal organs

deltafakes is a kid with his fat lips around a cock.  To bad for him