Author Topic: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?  (Read 13318 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »

Eating all those pineapples is making u guys soft.  Me and REAL LIFE bad ass like...I don't know....say 240, could take your whole island in less than a day.

Easy.

Haha, you should see this retard talking on the G&O about the guy that hit by the subway.

Superman here would have pulled him out with one arm while fighting off the idiot who pushed him down there in the first place.  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2012, 10:39:12 PM »
Haha, you should see this retard talking on the G&O about the guy that hit by the subway.

Superman here would have pulled him out with one arm while fighting off the idiot who pushed him down there in the first place.  ::)
Would you describe yourself as mean-spirited?

G

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2012, 11:10:10 PM »
He followed a suspected burglar with his gun hidden as it was a concealed carry and then started to return to his truck and was confronted you mean right?
Who suspected him?  What probable cause did he have to follow that person? One could say he was "stalking"...he placed someone in fear for their life, and now that person is dead.... 

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »
I disagree with most of this. We don't know that he was "pursuing" that kid.  We don't know he was angry.  And Martin was a thug.  You should read up on his background.  And didn't he have marijuana in his system?

I will be very surprised if the prosecution can convince 12 jurors that Zimmerman murdered that kid.  Just look at the differences of opinion in this thread.  But hey stranger things have happened.  O.J. was acquitted.  

These are parts of the 911 transcript from Zimmerman's call.

Dispatcher: We’ve got them on the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman: OK.These assholes. They always get away. When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and make a  left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

Dispatcher:OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman:The back entrance.

[Disputed utterance by Zimmerman at 2:22 that the subsequent affidavit of probable cause said was " "these f---ing punks".]

Dispatcher: Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman: Yeah. [2:25]

Dispatcher:OK.We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

So he referred to Trayvon as an "ahole" and a "f@cking punk", you don't think that's a shows ill will and that he was at least very irritated(which I said) by Trayvon?

When asked by the dispatcher if he was following Martin, he replied "yeh" . "following", "pursuing" are pretty much interchangeable no?

I have read that he had been suspended from his school on 3 occasions for truancy , graffiti and getting caught with a weed pipe. The word thug is usually used to describe a habitual criminal or violent person, and he had no criminal record and no history of violence.

I don't think a few school misdemeanors is really enough to class him a thug. And I don't think the fact he had weed in his system will play much of a part, plenty of people smoke pot(probably a good few of the jurors will have tried it) it's not a substance usually associated with making people act violently, probably the opposite.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2012, 05:11:11 AM »

Dispatcher: We’ve got them on the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman: OK.These assholes. They always get away. When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and make a  left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

[Disputed utterance by Zimmerman at 2:22 that the subsequent affidavit of probable cause said was " "these f---ing punks".]

So he referred to Trayvon as an "ahole" and a "f@cking punk", you don't think that's a shows ill will and that he was at least very irritated(which I said) by Trayvon?

When asked by the dispatcher if he was following Martin, he replied "yeh" . "following", "pursuing" are pretty much interchangeable no?

I have read that he had been suspended from his school on 3 occasions for truancy , graffiti and getting caught with a weed pipe. The word thug is usually used to describe a habitual criminal or violent person, and he had no criminal record and no history of violence.

I don't think a few school misdemeanors is really enough to class him a thug. And I don't think the fact he had weed in his system will play much of a part, plenty of people smoke pot(probably a good few of the jurors will have tried it) it's not a substance usually associated with making people act violently, probably the opposite.

+1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2012, 08:16:42 AM »
I disagree with most of this. We don't know that he was "pursuing" that kid.

Zimmerman was clearly following/pursuing him.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »

Zimmerman: OK.These assholes. They always get away. When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and make a  left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

A few misdemeanors doesn't make him a thug? 

But one name calling and another 'possible' name calling, make Zimmerman a murderer?

I don't know if that's what you mean, but it sounds flimsy.  I don't who's at fault, but when we start dismissing things for one-guy and amplifying things for another guy...it seems you've already got your mind made up.

I just hope the jurors aren't like that.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »

haha

I don't know much about that story, but I've ridden those trains a few times in NY and they come in fairly fast.  From just the one pic I saw - don't know if it really portrays the story - but it doesn't look like anyone was going to have time to get that dude.

Thankfully, they got the guy who did it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2012, 02:35:44 PM »

I heard the tape.  He does not sound angry. 

No, "pursuing" and "following" are not interchangeable. 

You left out the part about Martin having burglary tools in his backpack.

What's interesting is Zimmerman said he looks like he's on drugs, and Martin had smoked weed.   

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2012, 04:49:19 AM »
I heard the tape.  He does not sound angry. 

No, "pursuing" and "following" are not interchangeable. 

You left out the part about Martin having burglary tools in his backpack.

What's interesting is Zimmerman said he looks like he's on drugs, and Martin had smoked weed.   

I never said angry I said very irritated, using the expletives "f@cking punks" and these "@ssholes" shows the hostility he had towards a teenager he knew nothing about and had never met.

OK lets drop the word pursue(as makes little difference). We know from the 911 transcript he was following Trayvon.

Apparently Trayvon's school found him with a screwdriver and jewellery but it is stated he received no punishment for this, I'm quite sure if they suspended him for graffiti, truancy and possession of a weed pipe, he surely would have been given some kind of formal punishment and the police would have been involved had it been established he was actually involved in burglary.

The fact he said he thought Trayvon was on drugs actually makes it worse for him.

It all points toward Zimmerman being an unstable character, his hostility towards someone he doesn't know, his decision to follow a stranger he thinks looks high on drugs.

A reasonable person with no formal police training would have listened to the dispatcher's advice not to follow Trayvon and would have waited by their car until the police arrived.

And if it can be established that he was not acting reasonably in the build up to Trayvon's shooting, why should anyone believe he was acting reasonably when the actual shooting took place.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2012, 05:04:39 AM »

A few misdemeanors doesn't make him a thug? 

But one name calling and another 'possible' name calling, make Zimmerman a murderer?

I don't know if that's what you mean, but it sounds flimsy.  I don't who's at fault, but when we start dismissing things for one-guy and amplifying things for another guy...it seems you've already got your mind made up.

I just hope the jurors aren't like that.

I'm not amplifying or dismissing anything, just don't personally agree you can label someone a thug because they have been in trouble a few times at school yet have no criminal record or any history of violence.

Name calling does not make Zimmerman a murderer , but it is a clear indication as to his state of mind a few minutes before he shot Trayvon dead.

Personally yeh I think it is murder/manslaughter, I personally think he orchestrated the situation that led to Trayvon's death and lets just say we believe Zimmerman's story that all of a sudden he went from the hunter to the hunted, his injuries just don't back up his story that he was getting such a bad beating that it warranted the use of fatal force.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2012, 06:00:05 AM »
lets just say we believe Zimmerman's story that all of a sudden he went from the hunter to the hunted

that's a part i can't buy.  We hear him on the phone calling the kid an a-hole, saying he's running after him.

60 seconds pass, then gunshots.

I don't see him suddenly cooling off, giving up, turning around, then getting attacked by Trayvon - would require a 180 degree turn by BOTH trayvon and zimm in those 60 seconds.  Rather, the logical course of action - the continued one for those 60 seconds - is that a very pissed off, armed ZImm finally caught up to Trayvon. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »

I'm not amplifying or dismissing anything, just don't personally agree you can label someone a thug because they have been in trouble a few times at school yet have no criminal record or any history of violence.

Name calling does not make Zimmerman a murderer , but it is a clear indication as to his state of mind a few minutes before he shot Trayvon dead.

Personally yeh I think it is murder/manslaughter, I personally think he orchestrated the situation that led to Trayvon's death and lets just say we believe Zimmerman's story that all of a sudden he went from the hunter to the hunted, his injuries just don't back up his story that he was getting such a bad beating that it warranted the use of fatal force.

Well I don't get that.  Any attack would have warranted Zimmerman to shoot him.  You don't have to see how bad your ass is getting kicked and then decide it's enough to kill.  For all he knew, this could wouldn't stop and beat him to death.

Just speculating here as I don't know that's even what down, of course.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2012, 08:56:27 AM »
Well I don't get that.  Any attack would have warranted Zimmerman to shoot him.  You don't have to see how bad your ass is getting kicked and then decide it's enough to kill.  For all he knew, this could wouldn't stop and beat him to death.

\

To me, chasing someone 2 blocks in the night with a gun would have me scared enough to use deadly force.   Trayvon may have been justified in using his fists or a weapon against the angry armed man who had chased him 2 blocks.  Remember - trayvon RAN to get away from him.  Trayvon broke no law, but SOMETHING made him run.  Was it the inside waist front band 9 mm?   Anyone who has run with one knows what a bitch that is - hand on it is just about a requirement.  Was zimmerman's gun a little *less* than concealed when he was chasing trayvon?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »
that's a part i can't buy.  We hear him on the phone calling the kid an a-hole, saying he's running after him.

60 seconds pass, then gunshots.

I don't see him suddenly cooling off, giving up, turning around, then getting attacked by Trayvon - would require a 180 degree turn by BOTH trayvon and zimm in those 60 seconds.  Rather, the logical course of action - the continued one for those 60 seconds - is that a very pissed off, armed ZImm finally caught up to Trayvon.  

Yes I agree, it does take some 'believing' that in the 1 minute or so from the 911 call , Zimmerman decided to stop following and Trayvon simultaneously stopped fleeing and decided to go and attack Zimmerman.

But even if the jury do buy that, he still has to convince them that his use of deadly force was warranted.

The 2012 Florida Statutes

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

The jury decision will be based on whether or not a reasonable person would have felt that they were in real danger of imminent murder or great bodily harm, which is called "objective standard".

Sandford police recorded Zimmerman on the night of the shooting as being 5'8 at 200lb , while the post mortem report had Trayvon at between 5'11-6'0 at 160lb...

So the question is, even regardless of how the fight started would a reasonable 200lb 26 yr old man with the considerable weight advantage involved in a fight against a teenager that lasted less than a 1 minute in which he sustained minimal injuries, reasonably believe he was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm?

I would say he would have been justified in using force to defend himself if Trayvon did in fact go for him, but going on the above legislation I doubt he was justified in using deadly force.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2012, 10:06:39 AM »

Well I don't get that.  Any attack would have warranted Zimmerman to shoot him.  You don't have to see how bad your ass is getting kicked and then decide it's enough to kill.  For all he knew, this could wouldn't stop and beat him to death.

That's incorrect, deadly force is not permitted against "any attack", only if there is reasonable grounds to believe you are in real danger of death or great harm.
I would take a bet that is very rare for a person to be killed or sustain great bodily harm from getting into a one on one fight against an unarmed 160lb teenager.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2012, 10:09:47 AM »
People get killed in fist fights all the time.  ::)

Out of how many one on one fist fights to you think someone is killed?

1 out 200?

I would guess less...

How many fist fists do you think happen daily in high schools across the US? How many times do you hear of someone being killed in one?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2012, 10:11:08 AM »
People get killed in fist fights all the time.

A 160 pound teenager that looked 30 and was also taller than Zimmerman. Another idiotic black militant gimmick. Hi, Benson. How many fucking accounts do you have? ::)

Who the f@ck is benson?

You retarded little mong

And Zimmerman described him as late teens in the 911 call, so obviously didn't look 30 to him.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2012, 10:26:15 AM »
People get killed in fist fights all the time.

A 160 pound teenager that looked 30 and was also taller than Zimmerman. Another idiotic black militant gimmick. Hi, Benson. How many fucking accounts do you have? ::)
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2012, 10:42:09 AM »
it'll end up being an 8 year plea for manslaughter.

zimmerman didn't pick up a gun and say "i'm gonna go kill some kid" just like zimmerman wasn't exactly doing what he could to diffuse the situation - quite the opposite actually.

He created circumstances - chasing a scared kid 2 blocks into the night - where a fight ensued.  He entered this fight with a gun and used it very quickly. 

If he gets no time, then any of us can pick up our glocks - chase teenagers in the night, then execute them when the fight doesn't go our way.  And that's risky. 

Or, look at it this way.... if you're out walking around the block after dinnr, and fatass 240 decides to pick up his gun and chase you... and finally catches you after 2 blocks... and then you proceed to whip 240's ass in a fistfight... then he decides to shoot... should THAT be perfectly legal?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2012, 03:30:28 PM »
Have any of you considered how you might have acted in Zimmerman's place in that situation? It seems to me a lot of Getbiggers are quick to jump to conclusions about people. Some Getbiggers come of as being really judgmental and prejudiced towards others they don't agree with or identify with in some way.

Not so much lately, but in times past on Getbig some people were pretty threating and nasty to other posters. I always wondered how that translates to there offline lives. Do they go around beating up people they don't like or is it all Internet talk and no action?

I am not suggesting everyone on Getbig would shoot some stupid teenage potential robber. In fact, I hope they wouldn't. Loss of property never equates to loss of life. I have never been in a situation where my life felt threatened, so I have no idea how far I would go to defend myself in such a situation. I hope I would have the sense to figure out how to save myself without resorting to using a gun....which is next to impossible for me, since I don't own one. However, it is possible I might accidentally beat someone to death if I believed that I'd die at their hands.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2012, 05:09:14 PM »
Have any of you considered how you might have acted in Zimmerman's place in that situation? It seems to me a lot of Getbiggers are quick to jump to conclusions about people. Some Getbiggers come of as being really judgmental and prejudiced towards others they don't agree with or identify with in some way.

Not so much lately, but in times past on Getbig some people were pretty threating and nasty to other posters. I always wondered how that translates to there offline lives. Do they go around beating up people they don't like or is it all Internet talk and no action?

I am not suggesting everyone on Getbig would shoot some stupid teenage potential robber. In fact, I hope they wouldn't. Loss of property never equates to loss of life. I have never been in a situation where my life felt threatened, so I have no idea how far I would go to defend myself in such a situation. I hope I would have the sense to figure out how to save myself without resorting to using a gun....which is next to impossible for me, since I don't own one. However, it is possible I might accidentally beat someone to death if I believed it that or I'd die at their hands.

Not much irony there then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »
We need zimm on the NYC subway.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »
We need zimm on the NYC subway.

Goetz and Zimmerman combine forces!

Make their day...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2012, 04:09:14 AM »
Pampered?  My name is not Barrack Obama.  You need to visit some of the hoods in paradise.  

Are you saying fights are different in "red states" as opposed to "blue states."

Nose looks broken to me.  Plus the doc said it was broken.  

A fight is different in red states compared to blue states.

In the red states they are all lazy and on welfare so they are to lazy to fight much.