Author Topic: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?  (Read 13322 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: George Zimmerman's injuries faked?
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2012, 12:38:09 PM »
Here are a couple pics from the police station after he killed Trayvon, after the little bit of blood had been wiped way, remember paramedics who attended the scene were happy that Zimmerman didn't have any injuries that required him  to attend hospital, he never received a single stitch...

Bit odd for someone who's just had the living cr@p beaten out them so bad they feared for their life!

I believe I am quite a reasonable person and to me those do not look like the sort of injuries of someone who has just taken a vicious beating ...they look like the injuries of someone who has been in a minor scuffle.

"Vicious" beating?  Probably not.  A "minor scuffle"?  Hardly.  A minor scuffle does not result in a broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.   

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »
"Vicious" beating?  Probably not.  A "minor scuffle"?  Hardly.  A minor scuffle does not result in a broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.    

That's the weakest looking "two black eyes" I've ever seen

Well if I was in a fight and came out of it with the above injuries I would have either won pretty easy or it would have been a minor scuffle.

When you get hit hard in the face your face tends to swell quite instantly , Zimmerman claims he was hit more than a dozen times, hard enough that was in fear for his life.

Good luck getting any "reasonable" juror to buy that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2012, 03:58:53 PM »
That's the weakest looking "two black eyes" I've ever seen

Well if I was in a fight and came out of it with the above injuries I would have either won pretty easy or it would have been a minor scuffle.

When you get hit hard in the face your face tends to swell quite instantly , Zimmerman claims he was hit more than a dozen times, hard enough that was in fear for his life.

Good luck getting any "reasonable" juror to buy that.

And when you get hit hard in your nose, it tends to break. 

So, what if he was only hit six times instead of more than a dozen?  Does that really matter?  Was he supposed to count the blows?  I think it's undisputed at this point that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him up.  You can call it a minor scuffle, but I don't think a reasonable person will believe a minor scuffle results in Zimmerman's injuries.   

Where are the witnesses who will say Martin was not beating the crap out of Zimmerman?  Or that Zimmerman was on top of Martin?  Or that Zimmerman was pointing a gun at Martin? 

I haven't seen the smoking gun yet.  In fact, the medical evidence, witnesses, and 911 tape (with Zimmerman yelling for help), all support Zimmerman.  Remember the autopsy showed Zimmerman shot him point blank, consistent with him shooting Martin during a hand-to-hand fight.  Although it wasn't much of a fight (more like a beat down).     

I agree with Dershowitz that Zimmerman should not be prosecuted. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »

So, what if he was only hit six times instead of more than a dozen?  Does that really matter?  Was he supposed to count the blows?  I think it's undisputed at this point that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him up.  You can call it a minor scuffle, but I don't think a reasonable person will believe a minor scuffle results in Zimmerman's injuries.   

Where are the witnesses who will say Martin was not beating the crap out of Zimmerman?  Or that Zimmerman was on top of Martin?  Or that Zimmerman was pointing a gun at Martin? 

I haven't seen the smoking gun yet.  In fact, the medical evidence, witnesses, and 911 tape (with Zimmerman yelling for help), all support Zimmerman.  Remember the autopsy showed Zimmerman shot him point blank, consistent with him shooting Martin during a hand-to-hand fight.  Although it wasn't much of a fight (more like a beat down).     

So for all who question whether Zimmerman sustained enough injuries in that scuffle to constitute a "beating" or not, how about we let someone beat you up to the same degree and then you tell us how you feel about it and to what lengths you might have gone to to defend yourself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »
what are the rassmussen polling results on Zimmerman being found guilty?   I want to bet the opposite of whatever they predict.   [/romney]

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
What I don't like about this case is that there are a buch of people (press included) that are in too big of a hurry to convict Zimmerman and there are others that are in too big of a hurry to exonerate him.  I prefer to let the case play out and not pick sides based on what I wish happened because it supports my own biases.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 11:54:06 PM »
should have stayed in his truck,he called the police that's all he had to do

shoulda coulda woulda

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2012, 12:46:38 AM »

So, what if he was only hit six times instead of more than a dozen?  Does that really matter?  Was he supposed to count the blows?  I think it's undisputed at this point that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him up.  You can call it a minor scuffle, but I don't think a reasonable person will believe a minor scuffle results in Zimmerman's injuries.    

Where are the witnesses who will say Martin was not beating the crap out of Zimmerman?  Or that Zimmerman was on top of Martin?  Or that Zimmerman was pointing a gun at Martin?  

I haven't seen the smoking gun yet.  In fact, the medical evidence, witnesses, and 911 tape (with Zimmerman yelling for help), all support Zimmerman.  Remember the autopsy showed Zimmerman shot him point blank, consistent with him shooting Martin during a hand-to-hand fight.  Although it wasn't much of a fight (more like a beat down).      

It makes a difference whether he was hit 6 or 12 times because he is on record as saying he was hit more than a dozen times, during a severe beat down (as you put it), if the jury don't think his visual injuries coincide with that ,they will heavily doubt the validity of his story. and the photos from above along with any other taken in the police station will be shown to the jury in court.  

We know for certain he shot the kid, it is only self defence if the jury believe the beat down he took would have led a "reasonable" person to believe their life is in grave danger.

Where our opinion differs is on what we think someone looks like that has just had the cr@p beat of their face.

if a friend of mine came to me with the injuries visible above, telling me they had just been beaten to cr@p so bad that they feared for their life, I would laugh and think they were being a drama queen and clearly exaggerating.

And I don't think you have been keeping up with the reporting of this case because from what I have read recently the witnesses that originally corroborated Zimmerman's account , seem to have changed their stories. from my reading there now doesn't appear to be any eye witnesses that are going to really influence the case either way.
The 911 calls have never been conclusive, as I don't think they have been able to establish who was doing the yelling, Zimmerman says it was him, Trayvon's mum has identified the screams as his.

And even if the screams were Zimmerman's, he screamed 14 times during one 911 call and ended up with the visible injuries above? reasonable response from a reasonable man?

To me all the circumstantial evidence points to murder, we know for certain he was pursuing this kid, we know he was very irritated, and had ill will towards him(describing him as a punk) all on the 911 transcript. We know this kid had no criminal record or history of violence and was just making his way home after visiting a 711 store. And contrary to what many believe, strong enough circumstantial evidence can be enough on it's own to secure a conviction.

His injuries(to me) are not consistent with his story that he was in the fight of his life. I know he has his private GP report that lists a whole load of facial/head injuries that makes him sound pretty beat up.

But unfortunately for Zimmerman the jury will know he never needed a single stitch for any cuts to his head and they have very clear photos showing very minimal facial injuries.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2012, 03:07:09 AM »
and why do people call Zimmerman white?  There are shit loads of japanese, chinese, koreans etc with whiter skin than Zimmerman but nobody calls them white.  He clearly has a latino background.  He looks mexican to me lol.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2012, 03:50:22 AM »
CSI Getbig in fine form...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 04:08:44 AM »
CSI Getbig in fine form...
not just here, it's bullshit in detail everywhere with this fucking stupid case..  All over the net, on the news and shitbags on radio.  I don't get it, crap like this happens all the time but all of a sudden this is the major case.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 05:51:46 AM »
"Vicious" beating?  Probably not.  A "minor scuffle"?  Hardly.  A minor scuffle does not result in a broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.   

You obviously grew up pampered in Hawaii lol... The above is a pretty average and fairly minor fight in the red states without people being shot.  Of course sometimes someone does get shot, but they get freaking charged and usually convicted for it when that happens.  And those aren't black eyes on Zimmerman and it doesn't look like a broken nose. His nose looks like it was ugly before it got scratched...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 08:20:19 AM »
trayvon could have laid down prone on the street and shot zimmerman as he came around the corner.

armed man chasing unarmed kid 2 blocks thru the rainy night.   A very clear and obvious threat on his life.

In real life, if you run 2 blocks from a dude with a gun - then try to chat with him when he catches you - that's how ya end up dead.

In real life, if dude with gun chases you two blocks, there's a very fast gunfight and one of you isn't going home that night.

ZImmerman was lucky he wasn't chasing a legally armed 21+ year old Floridian with a permit that night.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »

It makes a difference whether he was hit 6 or 12 times because he is on record as saying he was hit more than a dozen times, during a severe beat down (as you put it), if the jury don't think his visual injuries coincide with that ,they will heavily doubt the validity of his story. and the photos from above along with any other taken in the police station will be shown to the jury in court.  

We know for certain he shot the kid, it is only self defence if the jury believe the beat down he took would have led a "reasonable" person to believe their life is in grave danger.

Where our opinion differs is on what we think someone looks like that has just had the cr@p beat of their face.

if a friend of mine came to me with the injuries visible above, telling me they had just been beaten to cr@p so bad that they feared for their life, I would laugh and think they were being a drama queen and clearly exaggerating.

And I don't think you have been keeping up with the reporting of this case because from what I have read recently the witnesses that originally corroborated Zimmerman's account , seem to have changed their stories. from my reading there now doesn't appear to be any eye witnesses that are going to really influence the case either way.
The 911 calls have never been conclusive, as I don't think they have been able to establish who was doing the yelling, Zimmerman says it was him, Trayvon's mum has identified the screams as his.

And even if the screams were Zimmerman's, he screamed 14 times during one 911 call and ended up with the visible injuries above? reasonable response from a reasonable man?

To me all the circumstantial evidence points to murder, we know for certain he was pursuing this kid, we know he was very irritated, and had ill will towards him(describing him as a punk) all on the 911 transcript. We know this kid had no criminal record or history of violence and was just making his way home after visiting a 711 store. And contrary to what many believe, strong enough circumstantial evidence can be enough on it's own to secure a conviction.

His injuries(to me) are not consistent with his story that he was in the fight of his life. I know he has his private GP report that lists a whole load of facial/head injuries that makes him sound pretty beat up.

But unfortunately for Zimmerman the jury will know he never needed a single stitch for any cuts to his head and they have very clear photos showing very minimal facial injuries.

I disagree with most of this. We don't know that he was "pursuing" that kid.  We don't know he was angry.  And Martin was a thug.  You should read up on his background.  And didn't he have marijuana in his system?

I will be very surprised if the prosecution can convince 12 jurors that Zimmerman murdered that kid.  Just look at the differences of opinion in this thread.  But hey stranger things have happened.  O.J. was acquitted. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »
not just here, it's bullshit in detail everywhere with this fucking stupid case..  All over the net, on the news and shitbags on radio.  I don't get it, crap like this happens all the time but all of a sudden this is the major case.

It's a major case because a black guy was shot by a non-black, despite the fact that 95% of black murders are committed by blacks.

The media gotta do what it gotta do. People like 240 lap that shit up (see: the 5,000 posts he logged about it).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
You obviously grew up pampered in Hawaii lol... The above is a pretty average and fairly minor fight in the red states without people being shot.  Of course sometimes someone does get shot, but they get freaking charged and usually convicted for it when that happens.  And those aren't black eyes on Zimmerman and it doesn't look like a broken nose. His nose looks like it was ugly before it got scratched...

Pampered?  My name is not Barrack Obama.  You need to visit some of the hoods in paradise.  

Are you saying fights are different in "red states" as opposed to "blue states."

Nose looks broken to me.  Plus the doc said it was broken.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2012, 06:08:35 PM »

Hahaha, fairly common? People get shot for much less in this country.

Brilliant argument.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
trayvon could have laid down prone on the street and shot zimmerman as he came around the corner.

armed man chasing unarmed kid 2 blocks thru the rainy night.   A very clear and obvious threat on his life.

In real life, if you run 2 blocks from a dude with a gun - then try to chat with him when he catches you - that's how ya end up dead.

In real life, if dude with gun chases you two blocks, there's a very fast gunfight and one of you isn't going home that night.

ZImmerman was lucky he wasn't chasing a legally armed 21+ year old Floridian with a permit that night.

What the fuck do you mean in real life?  This IS/WAS real life.  This IS/WAS how it went down.

This ISN'T 240-talk like-an-internet-tough-guy...ooooh you would do soooo much bad-ass shit world.

::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2012, 06:42:54 PM »
Pampered?  My name is not Barrack Obama.  You need to visit some of the hoods in paradise. 

Are you saying fights are different in "red states" as opposed to "blue states."

Nose looks broken to me.  Plus the doc said it was broken. 

Eating all those pineapples is making u guys soft.  Me and REAL LIFE bad ass like...I don't know....say 240, could take your whole island in less than a day.

Easy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 07:35:13 PM »
What the fuck do you mean in real life?  This IS/WAS real life.  This IS/WAS how it went down.
This ISN'T 240-talk like-an-internet-tough-guy...ooooh you would do soooo much bad-ass shit world.
::)

In real life, if you stop to have a chat with a fat man chasing you two blocks with a gun, you might get shot.
In real life, I would have felt VERY threatened with a fat man running 2 blocks in the dark and rain after me, hand securing 9mm in front waist band so it doesn't fall out.
In real life, I would have used legal and justified force - there would have been no conversation.

I disagree with most of this. We don't know that he was "pursuing" that kid. 

"He's running away..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2012, 07:35:33 PM »
It's a major case because a black guy was shot by a non-black, despite the fact that 95% of black murders are committed by blacks.

The media gotta do what it gotta do. People like 240 lap that shit up (see: the 5,000 posts he logged about it).

Bingo  - end of thread

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2012, 07:42:45 PM »
if some asian guy chased a samoan kid down the street 2 blocks, then shot him, and lied about a bunch of shit and tried to use 'stand your ground', I'd feel the same way.

its not about race at all.   it's about some fat prick chasing an unarmed kid who committed no crime, then potentiall fcking up Fl law as a result.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2012, 08:00:42 PM »
In real life, if you stop to have a chat with a fat man chasing you two blocks with a gun, you might get shot.
In real life, I would have felt VERY threatened with a fat man running 2 blocks in the dark and rain after me, hand securing 9mm in front waist band so it doesn't fall out.
In real life, I would have used legal and justified force - there would have been no conversation.

My bad.

The actions of Trayvon and Zimmerman were fantasy.

Your GB, internet shit talk...now that's real.

Sorry for my confusion.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »
dude, if a dude with a gun chased ya 2 blocks... what would you do when he finally caught up with you?

police identify themselves...

i tells ya, i'm lying prone when he comes around the corner... if he gets inside 15 feet or his hands get hinky, I'm blasting him.

You just don't chase someone thru the dark for blocks with a 9 mm.  It's common sense 101.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2012, 08:05:49 PM »
My ba
The actions of Trayvon and Zimmerman were fantasy
Your GB, internet shit talk...now that's real.
Sorry for my confusion.  ::)

I think even the getbiggers who hate me most wouldn't say i'd curl in fetal position and beg zimmerman not to blast my ass.

in FL, if you fear for your life, you can use deadly force.

if a man with a gun has chased me for 2 blocks in the dark, dude... I'm fearing for my life.  I broke no law.  I'm walking with a sweet tea. 

I fear for life, and IMO anyone with an ounce of common sense is at LEAST on red alert at this point.  If I'm not shooting, I'm lying prone and ready to do so.