Author Topic: Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge  (Read 108625 times)

Grammar-Man

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: When Craig Titus challenged Phil Baroni
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2005, 07:14:15 AM »
I think Craig was a homies bush, that's what!

Haha. "homies bush". You're a moron.  Hey Einstein, in case you didn't know, you can't spell out "bit*ch" on this forum.

absent

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2005, 07:22:56 AM »
Haha. "homies bush". You're a moron. Hey Einstein, in case you didn't know, you can't spell out "bit*ch" on this forum.

Haha. You're too retarded to remove the offensive words filter. Who's the Einstein now?
BTW, bitch.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2005, 10:11:53 AM »
titus would gas in 2 minutes in a street fight,baroni would destroy you badly imo
R

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2005, 12:13:02 PM »
baroni would destroy Titus.  Titus talks his shit cause he knows nothing will happen.  I wish baroni would show up where Titus is. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2005, 04:33:42 AM »
1,000 people would pay to see this fight on tv

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 05:02:25 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how people that have already replied to this topic over and over again feel the need to rehash. And how ignorant some people are when it comes to the fighting prowess of others. Apparently the reet-rod that started this thread is not a true martial artist, because he wouldn't be talking sh*t and underestimating another. The guy says bodybuilders can't fight. Well, a bodybuilder trained in martial arts his whole life could...people shouldn't assume. (I'm not referring to Craig, I just mean in general)

As for stupid ass topics like this, why don't we rehash the Grundy/Taylor fight, let's start up the Shawn/King crap again, and just for good measure, let's say Ronnie is tired of being compared to Dorian and challenged him to a fight last weekend...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 05:41:32 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how people that have already replied to this topic over and over again feel the need to rehash. And how ignorant some people are when it comes to the fighting prowess of others. Apparently the reet-rod that started this thread is not a true martial artist, because he wouldn't be talking sh*t and underestimating another. The guy says bodybuilders can't fight. Well, a bodybuilder trained in martial arts his whole life could...people shouldn't assume. (I'm not referring to Craig, I just mean in general)

As for stupid ass topics like this, why don't we rehash the Grundy/Taylor fight, let's start up the Shawn/King crap again, and just for good measure, let's say Ronnie is tired of being compared to Dorian and challenged him to a fight last weekend...

somewhere on the internet is a homoerotic fight website where the writer uses the names of bodybuilding characters to 'battle' each other.   i forgot where it is or i would have posted the link.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 05:46:33 AM »
And....my post is relevant to that becaaaauuuse?

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2005, 07:07:11 AM »
DIVISION- there is only one way that a blond haired, blue eyed white guy gets to hang like that with the mexicans. whether they be the mexican mafia or the EME. there is only one way. see, the cali prisons are notorious for gangs. all prisons are, but cali is especially bad. you have the mexican gangs, black gangs, and chicnese, white and so on. point is, you dont cross over. ever. you stay with y our own in jail and thats it. so for a white guy to survive hanging out with the mexicans he had to have been "property" of them. and dont think that because he is big that they cant own his ass. cause in jail they dont care and will gang attack if they have to.just by him taking those pics with the mexicans he could have been killed by the skinheads. but if he was the mexicans property, they wouldnt do anything becuase that is the way it is run.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2005, 07:15:26 AM »
DIVISION- there is only one way that a blond haired, blue eyed white guy gets to hang like that with the mexicans. whether they be the mexican mafia or the EME. there is only one way. see, the cali prisons are notorious for gangs. all prisons are, but cali is especially bad. you have the mexican gangs, black gangs, and chicnese, white and so on. point is, you dont cross over. ever. you stay with y our own in jail and thats it. so for a white guy to survive hanging out with the mexicans he had to have been "property" of them. and dont think that because he is big that they cant own his ass. cause in jail they dont care and will gang attack if they have to.just by him taking those pics with the mexicans he could have been killed by the skinheads. but if he was the mexicans property, they wouldnt do anything becuase that is the way it is run.

Fair enough, at least you know how it's run in Cali prisons.  I knew where you were going, but I was ready to call bullshit because most don't know it works like that.  So you really think Titus was a bitch for one of the MM members?  That's pretty weak, bro......You think Titus was stoop that low, every man's got dignity..... ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2005, 07:33:48 AM »
Pantie sniffer, you must be 12 years old. How the hell would you know that all bodybuilders can't fight.  ???

Just to prove you really wrong, here in Japan, the pride and k1 often get pro wrestlers and big muscle freaks to fight the second tier fighters and most of them fair pretty well. As for Craig and macaroni, all you can do is speculate because it won't happen.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2005, 08:17:57 AM »
if you think BBers cant fight, pick one with guys such as ET, Guy Grundy or Mike Matarazzo. Mike was a boxer, ET is a Muay Thai boxer and Guy has a very wide range of martial arts that would put alot of guys on their backs. End of that stupid discussion me thinks...........
Scouser on Tour

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 08:19:33 AM »
i don't think Matarazzo could kick Pee Wee Herman's ass in the shape he's in. haha!!!

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 08:43:40 AM »
division, yes i do think he would. dignity aside, bigger and badder men than him have fallen. dignity has nothing to do with shit when you have 10 lifers from a gang who decide they want to own your ass. you may tkae out 3-4 of them, but not the rest. and the mexicans are the most powerful gangs in the cali penal systems bro. i studied and did many papers on prisons when i was finshing my crim justice degree. i tended to study cali prisons because they were easier than most. the gang sets are distinct and easy to follow. and the rules are iron clad.
do i think he wanted to be a bitch? hell no. do i think he didnt have a choice? yea. there is simply no other way. and you can do your own research on that if you would like. it isnt a secret how the gangs work there.

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 08:47:07 AM »
so you're saying big, bad, Titus was doing something strange for some change in the house of many doors?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2005, 09:19:03 AM »
division, yes i do think he would. dignity aside, bigger and badder men than him have fallen. dignity has nothing to do with shit when you have 10 lifers from a gang who decide they want to own your ass. you may tkae out 3-4 of them, but not the rest. and the mexicans are the most powerful gangs in the cali penal systems bro. i studied and did many papers on prisons when i was finshing my crim justice degree. i tended to study cali prisons because they were easier than most. the gang sets are distinct and easy to follow. and the rules are iron clad.
do i think he wanted to be a bitch? hell no. do i think he didnt have a choice? yea. there is simply no other way. and you can do your own research on that if you would like. it isnt a secret how the gangs work there.

I know how the gangs work, well aware.  Why do you think Titus would have clicked with the MexicanMafia instead of the BlackGorillaFamily or the Aryans?

Speak on this, puredrive.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

120 or NUT

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2005, 09:33:51 AM »
As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to a fight in king of the cage. I believe Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought, and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre.

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

craig prolly outweighs baroni by 60lbs ..... remember he's a 185 fighter, but he prolly walks around at 200+

and yes, make no mistake, he would destroy titus!

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2005, 09:35:24 AM »
As some of you know craig titus Challenge Phil Barioni to  a fight in king of the cage.  I believe    Craigs cousin runs or owns it.

Ok for some of you who actually think craig is tough.

If craig and Phil baroni fought,  and by the way Phil is a middleweight someone craig outweighs by 100 lbs.

Craig would get destroyed.

bodybuilders are not tough and have no fighting skills at all.

PHil baroni although not a great fighter, is a pretty good fighter and has the ability to ko people.

he also has decent wrestling skills.

Actually it would be a massacre. 

Bodybuilders are tough in the gym , but in a real fight , it is a whole new reality .

Here you go, take a few shots at it.

120 or NUT

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2005, 09:58:09 AM »
ah yes.... he is beating a dead cow ::)

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2005, 10:05:57 AM »
ah yes.... he is beating a dead cow ::)

That is a horse son.

absent

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2005, 10:20:59 AM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2005, 03:15:08 PM »
Someone post the pic. of titus with the people in prison.

i'd like to see that as well...

8)

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2005, 03:44:03 PM »
honestly division, i dont know. there is no true rhyme or reason to any of that. it could be that they were the first ones who decided to make an example of the big new guy in the yard. it could be that he went to them for protection because they were the most powerful unit in the cells. at that time there were alot of rumors that he had ratted some people out so likely he would have been a target once he got in. it could be that one day at lunch there was a mexican in line next to him who demanded his food and craig said no. so they targetted him.

i have no definite answers bro. sometimes, it just happens that way. any which way you slice it though, a white blond hair blue eyed dude doesnt hang with and take pics with the mexicans unless there is something going on. the aryans would have killed him if he werent mexican property. and the mexicans wouldnt have had shit to do with him if he wasnt "theirs"

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2005, 03:51:50 PM »
word is that the aryans did him like Ed Norton in American History X, got him in the shower told him to drop the soap and gang banged that ass.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2005, 10:32:04 PM »
Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate to strangle his ass, toss him in my car, and set the whole damn thing on fire.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended. Well, I gotta go now... it's not easy to post online when you're runnin' from the cops!

CT
Ron: "I am lazy."