Author Topic: Ugliest physique you've ever seen........................................  (Read 18856 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
I know - he looks like a 3rd degree burn victim soaked in shit and then run over twice. You'd think people would cover themselves up more if they looked like it. Yuck

Yeah...it looks like someone actually surgically removed the muscle from his chest and replaced it with skin! He is not even that old in some of those shots.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
nah not that way. he's just so mad about stuff i say about him he has to attack me without provocation. it's sad really. he spends time thinking about me. though he knows he's bigger and stronger he is still threatened because that's how people like him are. that's why he acts like an asshole online. what about your life makes you feel so inadequate superstar? you can't be that bad. A grown man who acts like Nelson from the Simpsons... maybe he should be pittied.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Arvilla is here?

LOL..............right here buttercup ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Kovacs circa 2004. Hard to beat this.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Here he is.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
If sombody doesn't post a photo of Vince Goodrum.... I'm gonna tan somebody's hyde. Can I please see Vinces' 'overhead abs & thigh' shot. Thank you.  
a

Hard Talk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
i think this takes the cake- 240 or meltdown

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
nah not that way. he's just so mad about stuff i say about him he has to attack me without provocation. it's sad really. he spends time thinking about me. though he knows he's bigger and stronger he is still threatened because that's how people like him are. that's why he acts like an asshole online. what about your life makes you feel so inadequate superstar? you can't be that bad. A grown man who acts like Nelson from the Simpsons... maybe he should be pittied.
goober this is a gossip & opinion board. the thread says "Ugliest physique you've ever seen"...............sorry just giving my opinion ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
http://media.putfile.com/greg-k
micheal arvilla u asshole u have the worst body ever..ur non extintent chest and crappy ass arms and huge gut makes kovacs gut look small.ur just a personal trainer for the sake of it.ur a disgrace 2 the word personal training.u just keep on livin under cheri lanes ass cuz u belong deep inside her ass and keep on eating her shit.thats y u have a shitty body.I WILL EAT U ALIVE ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
micheal arvilla u asshole u have the worst body ever..ur non extintent chest and crappy ass arms and huge gut makes kovacs gut look small.ur just a personal trainer for the sake of it.ur a disgrace 2 the word personal training.u just keep on livin under cheri lanes ass cuz u belong deep inside her ass and keep on eating her shit.thats y u have a shitty body.I WILL EAT U ALIVE ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!

AHHAHAAHAHAAHHAAAH unprovoked meltdown HAHAHAA

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

in english please?

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
well . lets stick to rhe 'pros';

what a f'uckin bozo this chump is ... MONSTER TRIS,

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Where's my picture of Vince? >:(
a

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 ;D
a

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

in english please?
thats english ass wipe and i know u can't understand cuz ur a fuckin un -educated ass hole who believes that havin a bit of muscle makes u a personal trainer.send chei to my home and i willl show her wat a real amn looks like.u r a disgrace to the male sex.even a transexual would kick ur ass.stop posting on get big ass hole ur a disgrace to this world.......!!!!!DIE !DIE! DIE!!!!!!!!!! ASS HOLE..U MAY ROOTTT IN HELLL!!!!!!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
thats english ass wipe and i know u can't understand cuz ur a fuckin un -educated ass hole who believes that havin a bit of muscle makes u a personal trainer.send chei to my home and i willl show her wat a real amn looks like.u r a disgrace to the male sex.even a transexual would kick ur ass.stop posting on get big ass hole ur a disgrace to this world.......!!!!!DIE !DIE! DIE!!!!!!!!!! ASS HOLE..U MAY ROOTTT IN HELLL!!!!!!!!

i love you

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

Intentional Meltdown.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

What?? ;D
a

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

i love you
i hate YOU asshole.UR AN ASHOLE,DOUCHE BAG.dickhead,shit head.....i will rip ur heart out.damn i wish i kill u right now with my bare hands....ur a lazy fat assshole pretendin 2 b a personal trainer.i visited ur site wich was the biggest mistake of my life WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U R??????..u wannabe..........i will rip u apart........ur a dead man dipshit1111 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
i hate YOU asshole.UR AN ASHOLE,DOUCHE BAG.dickhead,shit head.....i will rip ur heart out.damn i wish i kill u right now with my bare hands....ur a lazy fat assshole pretendin 2 b a personal trainer.i visited ur sit wich was the biggest mistake of my life WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U R??????..u wanna be..........i will rip u apart........ur a dead man dipshit1111 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

MASSIVE MELTDOWN!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
i hate YOU asshole.UR AN ASHOLE,DOUCHE BAG.dickhead,shit head.....i will rip ur heart out.damn i wish i kill u right now with my bare hands....ur a lazy fat assshole pretendin 2 b a personal trainer.i visited ur site wich was the biggest mistake of my life WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U R??????..u wannabe..........i will rip u apart........ur a dead man dipshit1111 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

are you Cheri's ex?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Careful Mike I think someone has a man-crush.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
I had to register just to say that is the most gruesome meltdown I have ever laid eyes upon.
tiny-tit bounty hunter