Author Topic: update on my life-sunday aug 2...8 59 pm east coast time  (Read 1660 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
update on my life-sunday aug 2...8 59 pm east coast time
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »
my world has been whirling past me very very fast
it feels like i am plastered against the inner wall of the carnival ride i am forced to ride every single day

i have achieved the level of bodyfat i wanted...i reached 7%...but in the process i had to drop close to 45 pounds...so be it.
but what sucks is that my skin is so pale...my body would look much better if i was tan but it is too late..and now i noticed i have bad acne on my midback...and lots of black hairs and its to hard for me to shave.

frank is still strutting around work...ive noticed his abs arent looking as sharp as b4 but they still look great...but he is tan and has better skin than me so thats why i think he looks better...or maybe he doesnt and im my own worst critic... i wanna ask him his diet but i think that would be too weird

i was bit by some kind of insect last week...everyone i show it to thinks its a spider bite...it was very itchy for a while...my friend told me if i got a fever then i might need to go to the doctor...but for a while i was feeling under the weather...but i think it was just the effects of low cals and lots of cardio

i found a secret trick for controllng acne...if i eat a high carb cheat meal i take 2 bitter melon pills...so far so good

im sick of doing cardio by myself in the morning...sometimes i jog outside and while it may be peaceful and envigorating 2 start the day like that...i yearn for companionship

every morning on my way home if i go to the gym 4 cardio i see this dude who looks like stone cold steve austin jogging..hes always in a football jersey and looks diesel...my plan is to start jogging the same route as him so we will always jog by eachother...then hopefully in a few weeks we might start a friendship??? or maybe he will ask me to jog w him?? i dunno.
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: update on my life-sunday aug 2...8 59 pm east coast time
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »
This isnt GAY unless you think it is ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 06:10:55 PM »
every morning on my way home if i go to the gym 4 cardio i see this dude who looks like stone cold steve austin jogging..hes always in a football jersey and looks diesel...my plan is to start jogging the same route as him so we will always jog by eachother...then hopefully in a few weeks we might start a friendship??? or maybe he will ask me to jog w him?? i dunno.

Brutal homosexual stalking
Ron: "I am lazy."

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 06:15:14 PM »

ummm......what???!!?!?!??!?!!????

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »
is this the gayest thread ever on this site?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »
Top 3 ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »
i dont know......i really dont know if i want to know!!

bench

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »
it feels like i am plastered against the inner wall of the carnival ride i am forced to ride every single day

i have achieved the level of bodyfat i wanted...i reached 7%...but in the process i had to drop close to 45 pounds...so be it.
but what sucks is that my skin is so pale...my body would look much better if i was tan but it is too late..and now i noticed i have bad acne on my midback...and lots of black hairs and its to hard for me to shave.

frank is still strutting around work...ive noticed his abs arent looking as sharp as b4 but they still look great...but he is tan and has better skin than me so thats why i think he looks better...or maybe he doesnt and im my own worst critic... i wanna ask him his diet but i think that would be too weird

i was bit by some kind of insect last week...everyone i show it to thinks its a spider bite...it was very itchy for a while...my friend told me if i got a fever then i might need to go to the doctor...but for a while i was feeling under the weather...but i think it was just the effects of low cals and lots of cardio

i found a secret trick for controllng acne...if i eat a high carb cheat meal i take 2 bitter melon pills...so far so good

im sick of doing cardio by myself in the morning...sometimes i jog outside and while it may be peaceful and envigorating 2 start the day like that...i yearn for companionship

lmao

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »
This is gayer than the Chick and Tom Prince photo

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 06:32:44 PM »
This crap belongs on Twitter, not here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 06:40:26 PM »
You started dieting like three weeks ago. 45 pounds already? Give it a rest Gene.  ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »
You started dieting like three weeks ago. 45 pounds already? Give it a rest Gene.  ::)
lol not really i began kinda cutting back around april-mayish...i went from 220 down to about 176 or so

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=276319.0
^^^^^^^^^that link is from april
w

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »
congrats on achieving your goal gee

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 07:15:50 PM »
congrats on achieving your goal gee
thanks
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »
Nice work Gene. Stone Cold would be lucky to have a jogging partner like you, just put on a tight pair of jean shorts so you fit in with him.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 07:18:54 PM »
Nice work Gene. Stone Cold would be lucky to have a jogging partner like you, just put on a tight pair of jean shorts so you fit in with him.
lol thanks danelson! i miss our chats
w

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »

Dude, there's a 1700 page "gayer than" thread on here!!!  

....but yeah, this is still probably the gayest ever  :-X
just not good enough

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 07:20:25 PM »

Dude, there's a 1700 page "gayer than" thread on here!!!  

....but yeah, this is still probably the gayest ever  :-X
Much more gay than the gayer than thread

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 03:44:43 AM »
 ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 04:03:48 AM »
Good stuff Gene. 45lbs, solid effort. Keep us updated!
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 04:05:53 AM »

fuck you

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 04:37:29 AM »
A

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 05:51:01 AM »
such a gay gimmick...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 07:08:08 AM »

Gene i'll jog with you.