Author Topic: Steroids & Politics - Do you care?  (Read 6676 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Steroids & Politics - Do you care?
« on: March 18, 2012, 09:00:09 PM »
How many of the steroid users or simply people who support the right to supplement care about political issues? If you do, who will you vote for in the upcoming presidential election...Obama or his opponent?

If you have an opinion, please share it and why. If you don't care, please share why you don't care.

Further, would a candidate's beliefs regarding the steroid laws of the U.S. or the beliefs of those he surrounds himself with affect your decision in any way? If so, why?

Been curious about this for awhile, curios as to if any of the steroid users on getbig.com actually give this any thought.

Share away!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Steroids & Politics - Do you care?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 09:01:21 PM »
ITS A BLACK MARKET GAME, AND LACKS QUALITY CONTROL. IT'S ILLEGAL REGARDLESS, BUT IT'S NOT GONNA STOP US.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 09:10:52 PM »
ITS A BLACK MARKET GAME, AND LACKS QUALITY CONTROL. IT'S ILLEGAL REGARDLESS, BUT IT'S NOT GONNA STOP US.

True, the "War on Steroids" will never be won...it can't due to the manner by-which it's fought, and to change the fighting manner would take away the only legitimacy the government has for the basis of this war. Even so, that doesn't answer my questions from above...still, thanks for sharing.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 05:17:59 AM »
as much as I would love for gear to be legal think about how broke all the UGL'sm would go! even guys who sell human grade would be out of the biz. It's hard seeing a schedule 3 drug being released to buy over the counter. I honestly do not know why they scheduled steroids to begin with and now oprohormones are even considered schedule 3 drugs so I think they will remain illegal especially with all the negative press gjuys like jose casnseco brought up against steroids! Jose had a big mouth and dropped alot of names and then there was the big victor conte Balco scandal. I think the day of legalo steroids are over! especially since they even scheduled prohormones. Hell 1-AD is a schedule 3 drug just a shitty precursor to 1-Tesosterone. !~ Test is a great steroid but 1-AD has to convert to 1-Test. they government shits on steroids. Nobody in office wamts them legal,even though alot of cops and DEA agents abuse them. I think the government assumes if you need them you should go to a doctor and get a legal prescription.

I know of one walk -in doctor who will prescribed steroids. He is foreign and 72yes old and really has no idea what they are. so he writes them out. mainly just to cash pay patients. He does the same thing with alot of scheduled drugs.I guess all we can do is prey because outlawing steroids just makes a big black mrket full of not do great of products. barely any uGL's are any good. If you order from overseas you will have better luck getting good gear. even these supposive master chefs do not make nything that special,alot of shortcutts are taken.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 07:29:40 AM »
as much as I would love for gear to be legal think about how broke all the UGL'sm would go! even guys who sell human grade would be out of the biz. It's hard seeing a schedule 3 drug being released to buy over the counter. I honestly do not know why they scheduled steroids to begin with and now oprohormones are even considered schedule 3 drugs so I think they will remain illegal especially with all the negative press gjuys like jose casnseco brought up against steroids! Jose had a big mouth and dropped alot of names and then there was the big victor conte Balco scandal. I think the day of legalo steroids are over! especially since they even scheduled prohormones. Hell 1-AD is a schedule 3 drug just a shitty precursor to 1-Tesosterone. !~ Test is a great steroid but 1-AD has to convert to 1-Test. they government shits on steroids. Nobody in office wamts them legal,even though alot of cops and DEA agents abuse them. I think the government assumes if you need them you should go to a doctor and get a legal prescription.

I know of one walk -in doctor who will prescribed steroids. He is foreign and 72yes old and really has no idea what they are. so he writes them out. mainly just to cash pay patients. He does the same thing with alot of scheduled drugs.I guess all we can do is prey because outlawing steroids just makes a big black mrket full of not do great of products. barely any uGL's are any good. If you order from overseas you will have better luck getting good gear. even these supposive master chefs do not make nything that special,alot of shortcutts are taken.

Problem is today the doctor is not the issue.  My doc will write me scripts for test as long as I want, but the fucking pharmacy is starting to be assholes now.  The head pharmacist called me and started to bitch about the frequency of my pickups blah blah.  I told her to mind her business and that my doctor approves and my insurance approves so why does she have issues? 

I tried walmart pharmacy a while back.  Any controlled substance they are assholes about.  They want to call your doctor, get extra verification blah blah.  Same with Costco.  Fucking pharmacies are being the pricks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »
WW I hear you, yes legalization would drive the dealer out of business, and as there are a few decent human beings who sell steroids that would be a shame in that regard...of course, as you would admit yourself, the vast majority of the suppliers are worthless.

Even so, even if the few good suppliers had to find a new line of work, would not what was gained outweigh this? Legal steroids would mean high quality steroids could be purchased every single time, legality would drive the price down even more (assuming they're not taxed to death - another argument) and new steroids would hit the market. We know there are numerous anabolic compounds that have never hit the market due to the law as it stands...these are powerful and even safer steroids than we already have.

Anyway, you're right, it is hard to make a Schedule III drug an OTC item, but take away the Schedule III label and the problem is solved...that's the first step, after all there's no AAS that meets the Schedule III requirements, not even Schedule IV...classifying them as a Legend would be about as far as common sense could allow us to take it and even that's a stretch.

Yes mon_of_steele, some of these pharmacies can be a big problem. They can be very difficult but it's mostly because they're scared to death. Every last drop of any scheduled item they sell is checked thoroughly to the point of a frightful nature.

Anyway, I have to say, on one hand I'm a little surprised that no one seems to have any interest in the main topic of this thread...then again, I'm not. The lack of interest greatly proves a theory I've held to for a long time regarding the very reason AAS remain Schedule III substances.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 12:18:01 PM »
All politicians are liars. We lose whomever we vote for. The world is a shitty place for the most part.
T

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 12:34:06 PM »
All politicians are liars. We lose whomever we vote for. The world is a shitty place for the most part.

I'm sure Jefferson, Franklin, Washington and all the rest felt the same way, but instead of crying about injustice they did something about it.

How does that apply to steroids? If there were ever a group of people who could so easily change a law this would be it...but we're stuck in a "woe is me" mentality or one of a petrified nature long since forgetting the power and rights we actually hold. Of course, this applies to other areas of life as well, just focusing on steroids here.

The main problem in the United States, when it comes to steroids or any problems we have...the U.S. seriously lacks men...it is a dying and endangered species.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 01:07:44 PM »
How many of the steroid users or simply people who support the right to supplement care about political issues? If you do, who will you vote for in the upcoming presidential election...Obama or his opponent?

If you have an opinion, please share it and why. If you don't care, please share why you don't care.

Further, would a candidate's beliefs regarding the steroid laws of the U.S. or the beliefs of those he surrounds himself with affect your decision in any way? If so, why?

Been curious about this for awhile, curios as to if any of the steroid users on getbig.com actually give this any thought.

Share away!

Ron Paul is the only candidate who treats us like adults, sadly he got screwed by the relgious idiots who vote in the primaries.

I would never vote obama, obviously he is a liar and a snake, and romney is even worse.

Either way this country is fucked

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »

Share away!

You can't sit and worry about what politcians promise or not promise or how they want to control your lives.  There is a reason why the black market exists and is a multi-trillion dollar world wide industry making more money than all fortune 500 companies combined/

People will get what they want regardless of consequences and obstacles their way.

If anything Marijuana has FAR less harmful effects on your body than steroids but that is illegal.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »

Ron Paul is the only candidate who treats us like adults, sadly he got screwed by the relgious idiots who vote in the primaries.

I would never vote obama, obviously he is a liar and a snake, and romney is even worse.

Either way this country is fucked

I've heard others make the same statement regarding Paul, and he is without question the one candidate that actually understand what liberty truly is. Still, I find it humorous when people blame the religious right for him not doing better in the primaries...after all, Paul is religious himself. Sadly, religious or not, I don't think this has anything to do with Paul's lacking ability to do better....the lacking surrounds no one understands what liberty is anymore....all they care about is what are you going to give me.

You can't sit and worry about what politcians promise or not promise or how they want to control your lives.  There is a reason why the black market exists and is a multi-trillion dollar world wide industry making more money than all fortune 500 companies combined/

People will get what they want regardless of consequences and obstacles their way.

If anything Marijuana has FAR less harmful effects on your body than steroids but that is illegal.

Multi-trillion? I don't know about that, but it is a large amount. Either way, there could be a lot more money made if the law didn't exist as it does, but the short term would result in a major hit to the pharmaceutical market, but it is one that would recover.

The marijuana argument...if people want to smoke and it's harming no one else I have no problem with this. Even so, I wouldn't call putting any kind of smoke in your lungs healthy. Further, while there may indeed be some stronger risks with steroidal use, the benefits of use far outweigh the benefits of marijuana, and with half a brain it's a very positive relationship. Stats don't lie...anabolic steroids users, not all but as a majority are healthier than those who do not supplement and take fewer other prescription drugs than most any other group on earth...that can't be a coincidence.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 01:47:19 PM »
I've heard others make the same statement regarding Paul, and he is without question the one candidate that actually understand what liberty truly is. Still, I find it humorous when people blame the religious right for him not doing better in the primaries...after all, Paul is religious himself. Sadly, religious or not, I don't think this has anything to do with Paul's lacking ability to do better....the lacking surrounds no one understands what liberty is anymore....all they care about is what are you going to give me.

Multi-trillion? I don't know about that, but it is a large amount. Either way, there could be a lot more money made if the law didn't exist as it does, but the short term would result in a major hit to the pharmaceutical market, but it is one that would recover.

The marijuana argument...if people want to smoke and it's harming no one else I have no problem with this. Even so, I wouldn't call putting any kind of smoke in your lungs healthy. Further, while there may indeed be some stronger risks with steroidal use, the benefits of use far outweigh the benefits of marijuana, and with half a brain it's a very positive relationship. Stats don't lie...anabolic steroids users, not all but as a majority are healthier than those who do not supplement and take fewer other prescription drugs than most any other group on earth...that can't be a coincidence.

Yes multi-trillion

Just drugs alone is close to 1/2 trillion and that is second to illegal arms.  Then the rest of the list goes on and on...

By the 1970s and 1980s, the international drug trade had taken on many of the key features we recognize today, the most notable of which are its pervasiveness and its scale.  According to a United Nations survey, the worldwide dollar value of illegal drugs is second only to the amount spent on the arms trade.  Estimating the value of an illegal enterprise carried on in dozens of currencies around the world is tremendously difficult, but the United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention generally describes the production, trafficking and sales of illicit drugs as a $400-billion-a-year industry.(3)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:42 PM »
I thought you were saying the steroid market alone was a trillion dollar market...my mistake. I didn't realize you were talking about all black market activity...in that case, you're right.

Even so, while black market is black market it's hard to put the steroid market into the same class of other black market activities. It's customer base is unlike any other, and this also holds true to the brunt of suppliers. That's one of the main reasons if not the main reason the war on steroids will never be won. It's approached like any other black market endeavor and on that basis it fails. Of course, it has to be approached this way or it loses all of what little credibility it holds again making it an even more impossible war to win more so than any other black market topic. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 02:28:11 PM »
I will comment more about this later.

The first step is getting Biden out of any place of power.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »
I will comment more about this later.

The first step is getting Biden out of any place of power.

8)

If you were a woman, I would have just fell in love with you! Biden is one of about a dozen that are the problem.

Sort of a side-note to this overall question...it's not a coincidence that the majority of those who brought us the Steroid Control Acts of 1990 and 2004 are by-and-large the same ones who brought us Obama Care...in-fact, Obama Care could not exist without the Steroid Control Acts. If there were ever a perfect cover....this is it. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 02:56:38 PM »
If you were a woman, I would have just fell in love with you! Biden is one of about a dozen that are the problem.

Sort of a side-note to this overall question...it's not a coincidence that the majority of those who brought us the Steroid Control Acts of 1990 and 2004 are by-and-large the same ones who brought us Obama Care...in-fact, Obama Care could not exist without the Steroid Control Acts. If there were ever a perfect cover....this is it. 

There are a thousand Biden's waiting behind the curtain. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 02:57:11 PM »
AJ, you can debate politics all day long and everything will remain the same. What changes the course of human existance is time. Unfortunately, you or I, will unlikely be here to see the changes we would like to occur.
T

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 03:19:26 PM »
I am not voting in the US but my point of view is this: Steroids being banned is another one of law-makers and governments ways to control and keep people the way they want them to be: just healthy enough to work but not too healthy as to develop own views, wishes and methods. Keep selling highly profitable meds to people to keep them just alive and happy so they can work (thats why the name of the 'peoples' department in companies are called Human Resource. People are to them nothing more but resources that need to be properly used to the good of those that own them).

Let people pay the taxes, give them freedom to buy anything they want (which is that what they decide you can buy) as this will keep their little minds happy, tax them to hell and back and show them how all other parts of the world are even worst off so they will be more then hapy to be living in a 'progressive and civilized' country.

'Governments do not allow steroids for the people to use as they are bad...'.

Dear Government: If steroids are bad please prove it and even more importantly if you care so much about the people more then they care for themselves why is it that in all countires Cigarettes (5mil. people die each year!) and Booze are more then legal...?

Dear government: Why don't you answer, I thought we live in a democracy where the politicians serve the people. That's what they always say at least. No?

Truth: People with power only want....more power. Plain and simple like my oat-meal and d-bols in the morning. Money at all costs. Moral, ethics, equality, opportunity are indeed there...but not to minorities, poor, branded as dumb or terrorist, woman, or anybody outside the circle-jerk of trust of those who made these same rules.

The truth is so simple the mind repells it.

Some good points. In my opinion, the biggest example would be fast food...you can eat yourself into oblivion if you want under the protection of liberty. Another good one is NSAID's like Aspirin...they kill more than 16,000 people in the U.S. alone every year.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
There are a thousand Biden's waiting behind the curtain. 

Then stop voting them in.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 03:29:42 PM »
AJ, you can debate politics all day long and everything will remain the same. What changes the course of human existance is time. Unfortunately, you or I, will unlikely be here to see the changes we would like to occur.

That's true but not always. Prohibition existed and was abolished with the same generation...why should this be viewed any differently?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
That's true but not always. Prohibition existed and was abolished with the same generation...why should this be viewed any differently?
Politicians are alcoholics for the most part. Any other examples?
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 03:42:36 PM »
Then stop voting them in.

You can't win in this country though.  You vot republican and you get George McFlysuit pointing out Tom Brady and demonizing steroids in his state of the union.  You vote in democrats and you get Obama with Biden in tow.

American politcs is reaching a critical point of no return.  The 2 party system is just shit up shit.  Which shit do you choose today sir?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »
You can't win in this country though.  You vot republican and you get George McFlysuit pointing out Tom Brady and demonizing steroids in his state of the union.  You vote in democrats and you get Obama with Biden in tow.

American politcs is reaching a critical point of no return.  The 2 party system is just shit up shit.  Which shit do you choose today sir?
yup
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »

Prohibition affected a huge amount of the population.  There are probably 100 people who like a drink vs. those that take steroids.  Even the most religious devout people like beer and wine and cheap liquor.

There are millions of homeless people in the US and big portion of them can be found with a paper bag with some sort of alcholic beverage.  Very rare you'd see some bum shooting some tren under the fifth street bridge.

My point is the numbers were there to stop prohibition.  First thing that needs to be done is reverse the demonization of steroids that has happened over the last couple of decades.  The fact that one kid may have commited suicide because he was depressed while on roids made the goverment ban a lot of shit.  yet for that 1 kid probably 1000 people commited suicide because their girlfriend dumped them but the gov ain't banning relationships....at least straight relationships that is.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
Prohibition affected a huge amount of the population.  There are probably 100 people who like a drink vs. those that take steroids.  Even the most religious devout people like beer and wine and cheap liquor.

There are millions of homeless people in the US and big portion of them can be found with a paper bag with some sort of alcholic beverage.  Very rare you'd see some bum shooting some tren under the fifth street bridge.

My point is the numbers were there to stop prohibition.  First thing that needs to be done is reverse the demonization of steroids that has happened over the last couple of decades.  The fact that one kid may have commited suicide because he was depressed while on roids made the goverment ban a lot of shit.  yet for that 1 kid probably 1000 people commited suicide because their girlfriend dumped them but the gov ain't banning relationships....at least straight relationships that is.

You make a lot of good points, that I cannot argue with, but there's more too it. Prohibition was put into place for one purpose....it had nothing whatsoever to do with the morality issues surrounding alcohol consumption...however, that did provide some strong support in passing the Volstead Act. In any case, the purpose of Prohibition was to get the government involved in health care, to provide them the right...it failed due to it affecting so many people who actually wish to drink.

As for steroids, the purpose was the same as the Volstead Act, but in this case, while you have six-million plus in the U.S. who supplement for the sole purpose of performance enhancement, that's a fraction compared to alcohol consumption...it is the perfect tool for a process that has been desired by the progressive left for more than a century...and idea largely birthed by T. Roosevelt.

In any case, "First thing that needs to be done is reverse the demonization of steroids that has happened over the last couple of decades." This is spot on. There are those here who often state getting rid of black market scammers and things of that nature is the first step....that's a load of crap. What you just said, that is truth and the ultimate key and it is one that also holds strong promise.