Author Topic: older women love muscle way more than young women?  (Read 20277 times)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: older women love muscle way more than young women?
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 02:44:52 PM »
Also keep in mind that the younger women arent into looks by any means...they are STRCITLY into a mans reputation and image of being a bad boy or not. You can have all the muscle and money in the world but it doesnt mean shit if the younger girl thinks you are 'nice' or NOT a loser piece of siht bastard who will slap them around and/or cheat on them. Bottom lineis...older gals are done with that crap and dont want to play games or waste time...young chicks like to be used/abused and treated poorly.

I'm saying aren't those Bad Boy traits characteristic of many narcissitic BB's.

I think it has more to do with insecurity.  Many women don't feel good about their bodies.

If you want more women...make them feel beautiful

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 02:49:23 PM »

I disagree. I believe if a man wants more women...he should have a reputation for being edgy and bad. Also...make the woman feel shitty and treat them like pigs...they'll worship the ground you walk on.

Treat them good? They'll get bored and look upon you like you are more like a brother to them. You'll end up in the 'friend' category.
?

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »
I disagree. I believe if a man wants more women...he should have a reputation for being edgy and bad. Also...make the woman feel shitty and treat them like pigs...they'll worship the ground you walk on.

Treat them good? They'll get bored and look upon you like you are more like a brother to them. You'll end up in the 'friend' category.

Those are stupid loser women...You shouldn't want them anyway.  Any woman who wants a guy who treats her like crap can't appreciate a good thing and doesn't need to be with anyone until she gets it together.

Women always feel like men won't like them for the silliest reason.  Chances are if you let her know you are interested ...she will give you a chance.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 02:56:28 PM »
I agree I went out on Saturday night to a birthday party with friends at a local bar/club and it was full of single older women 30plus , I got 9 come ons , I am being honest here cause my buddy was counting as he could not beleive the boldness of these women !!

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »
just thought i would start a new thought on an old topic. yes, we all know 75 percent of women are grossed out and majorly turned off by a huge bodybuilder physique, hell, it's been my experience that alot of women are not even attracted to "natural" physique's like o'hearn,davey, etcetera. women at least the huge majority "say" they want abs, some muscle tone, and that's it?!

now, here's the thought and question -having been to many bb competitions and such, it seems from what i have seen and heard that older women i'm talking 40's, 50's and even in their 60's and beyond are the ones that are turned on my huge bb physiques? why is that? perhaps because they remember a time when in their youth like the 1940's, 50's and 60's they remember when how should i say men were men, not only actors,but in the general public not to mentioned the famous bb of the time, steve reeves, etcetera. or maybe are these older women just plain horny! laugh! and equate muscle with sex? comments anyone?

It's all about the money.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 03:31:35 PM »
I agree I went out on Saturday night to a birthday party with friends at a local bar/club and it was full of single older women 30plus , I got 9 come ons , I am being honest here cause my buddy was counting as he could not beleive the boldness of these women !!

beleive ???

Nice made up story there buddy  ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 03:38:36 PM »
Because nowadays you have to many metrosexuals running around, and young women are brainwashed in thinking that these girlie-men are actually what a man should be like.

The older ladies indeed remember how it was, and how it should be, no.

Really sad man. Fucking sheep. They go by what they read in People mag or US, or whatever other worthless rag they read........

Milf's are fucking hotter anyways. Nothing worse than a young chick who just lays there.......
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
It also seems like negroe women like men with big muscles...

The fat one's like Mo'nique do. but ones who aren't fat don't. They assume if your muscular, you got a small pecker. You know like you over compensating. A couple of women at work saw a pic of Flex Wheeler (hands on hips pose) while I was reading a thread. And told me if i ever looked like that they would be disgusted. And he is not even that big. And that has been the general consensus ever since college.

I remember this one fat chick in college would spend all her money going to the strip clubs in Baltimore just to see muscular men, and she told me, that there mostly big women there...grabbing on what they could not have. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 03:43:47 PM »

Shit, I'm moving to Australia......
HAHA, RON.....

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 03:52:04 PM »
The fat one's like Mo'nique do. but ones who aren't fat don't. They assume if your muscular, you got a small pecker. You know like you over compensating. A couple of women at work saw a pic of Flex Wheeler (hands on hips pose) while I was reading a thread. And told me if i ever looked like that they would be disgusted. And he is not even that big. And that has been the general consensus ever since college.

I remember this one fat chick in college would spend all her money going to the strip clubs in Baltimore just to see muscular men, and she told me, that there mostly big women there...grabbing on what they could not have. 

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard  ::)

Most women are not feeling the competition look.  I myself don't care for the shredded look.  I preferred when my man was in offseason mode and was thicker.

I mean really that is such a stupid generalization.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 04:01:25 PM »
older women are also more assertive and aggresive than young ones

E

How would you know?  ;)

But I do agree with you. Older women rock.
HAHA, RON.....

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »
beleive

Nice made up story there buddy                             

Dont make storys up bud !!! Dont have to as I have a pretty intresting eventfull life , I was surprised as well about the number of women giving me come on,s to bud , dont you worry about that , got a couple of "show us your abs" , "Flex your arms" etc , I find that stuff a bit embarresing to be honest , I had one women grab my chest , so out of kind and keeping even I grabed hers !!! She didnt mind one bit .

Here down under we call these type of women " SLAPPERS"

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 04:16:49 PM »
Dont make storys up bud !!! Dont have to as I have a pretty intresting eventfull life , I was surprised as well about the number of women giving me come on,s to bud , dont you worry about that , got a couple of "show us your abs" , "Flex your arms" etc , I find that stuff a bit embarresing to be honest , I had one women grab my chest , so out of kind and keeping even I grabed hers !!! She didnt mind one bit .

Here down under we call these type of women " SLAPPERS"

I believe it.  Used to happen to my boyfriend all the time.  Womenw ould rub his chest and arms in the grocery store, at the club, wherever

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 05:01:13 PM »

extremely true blockhead. ive observed this way too many times to not believe you. ive wound up pigeonholed in the 'friend' category too many times while lesser men find success by treating them like filthy whores.

i am considering a new method of meeting girls in which i tell them firmly to 'come here', say 'bitch whats your name' then sucker punch them in the eye or maybe toss them through a window...theres no doubt they would be eating out of the palm of my hand after that. they love to be trampled on.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 05:03:45 PM »
Also keep in mind that the younger women arent into looks by any means...they are STRCITLY into a mans reputation and image of being a bad boy or not. You can have all the muscle and money in the world but it doesnt mean shit if the younger girl thinks you are 'nice' or NOT a loser piece of siht bastard who will slap them around and/or cheat on them. Bottom lineis...older gals are done with that crap and dont want to play games or waste time...young chicks like to be used/abused and treated poorly.

It's true.  The younger (more naive) a woman is, the more likely she is to tolerate shit until she gets her head out of her ass and realizes she deserves better.  Try pulling that "bad boy" shit on a 38 year old CEO of an insurance company.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 05:07:38 PM »
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard  ::)

Most women are not feeling the competition look.  I myself don't care for the shredded look.  I preferred when my man was in offseason mode and was thicker.

I mean really that is such a stupid generalization.

I don't know. In college a friend of mine was really jacked, but only the big gals were feeling on him ....maybe it was because he was light-skinned (I waiting for when we're back in style ;D). Normal or petite women were like...ew. Another dude I knew, would walk around with a wife-beater, and women on campus would comment, "his chest is too big, it looks like he has breasts." But the big gals they love him.

I think it has something to do with the fact that men who are in diesel represent the polar opposite of women who are not in shape. One who is hyper-muscular might attract those who are not in shape, and there represent a fantasy. Those who are in shape do not want a hyper-muscular man.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 05:13:32 PM »
extremely true blockhead. ive observed this way too many times to not believe you. ive wound up pigeonholed in the 'friend' category too many times while lesser men find success by treating them like filthy whores.

i am considering a new method of meeting girls in which i tell them firmly to 'come here', say 'bitch whats your name' then sucker punch them in the eye or maybe toss them through a window...theres no doubt they would be eating out of the palm of my hand after that. they love to be trampled on.

As I told Blockhead, Chico Debarge had a line in his song "Listen to Your Man". In it he says, "treat you like a woman, you want to walk away, treat you like a dog, you want to stay". And
 "If you can not trust, maybe you should leave that"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2006, 05:13:55 PM »
I don't know. In college a friend of mine was really jacked, but only the big gals were feeling on him ....maybe it was because he was light-skinned (I waiting for when we're back in style ;D). Normal or petite women were like...ew. Another dude I knew, would walk around with a wife-beater, and women on campus would comment, "his chest is too big, it looks like he has breasts." But the big gals they love him.

I think it has something to do with the fact that men who are in diesel represent the polar opposite of women who are not in shape. One who is hyper-muscular might attract those who are not in shape, and there represent a fantasy. Those who are in shape do not want a hyper-muscular man.

There are negroes in college?
?

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2006, 05:14:31 PM »
I don't know about older women.... but Matt C will sleep with anyone over 6'4  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2006, 05:17:30 PM »
There are negroes in college?
hahahahaha, watch out BlockHead, if Upinthemguts sees your post he'll post his phone number and tell you to call it and if you don't then you're a p.ussy and a coward, then he'll call you a racist and threaten to beat you up, aren't you scared now? ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2006, 05:17:53 PM »
Shit no, LOL!  There are two girls who go to my school who are both 6'2 though - crazy.  About 97% of girls are my height or shorter and that's about what I like.  I would prefer to not be shorter than the girl, but I don't care much.
I am 5"11 and I like when my girlfriends are 5'5 or a little shorter

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2006, 05:20:51 PM »

This would be an excellent approach. Last time I walked in the gym...I went straight up to the new juice bar girl with the tounge stud and lower back tattoo always exposed and I jacked her right across the jaw...spit a loogie in her face and gave her a jackknife power bomb. Ever since...she has not stopped calling me to express he rundying devotion to me.

It's true...women have no respect for good guys. Nice guys will always finish last. The most succeful men I know with women all have the exact same characteristics...

All have no jobs...all nickle/dime weed and other recreational drugs. All wear big giant over blown white t-shirts, all speak in ebonics, all are known to smack the siht out of their women...all are in and out of jail.

I know guys who are good lookin cats...good jobs...in school or both...workout...go to church on sundays...have a nice car but know what? NEVER can get a date and all have problems making women interested. Know why? They are looked upon as 'a friend' and have ZERO respect from their womanly peers.

Women want to fcuk the cowboy...the desperado. They want to TALK about their drama and heartaches with the nice guy ABOUT the cowboy.
?

KTMckay

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2006, 05:21:53 PM »
Old or young, 95% of women are not into bodybuilders.  Fit men, yes.  Bodybuilders, no.  Whether you realize it or not you are building big muscles for other men--not women.  ::)

This guy gets it, very few women are* into bodybuilders.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
hahahahaha, watch out BlockHead, if Upinthemguts sees your post he'll post his phone number and tell you to call it and if you don't then you're a p.ussy and a coward, then he'll call you a racist and threaten to beat you up, aren't you scared now? ::)
Not at all...Upinthemguts works for ME. He tried to escape but I caught him I found him running across my field and trying to flip a fence I crept up and like 'Scorpion' I was like...'GIT OVER HERE....BOY!!!!'.
?

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2006, 05:23:30 PM »

I see you but the thing is that most women who are "normal" (that is what I am) think they are fat.  I know when me and my ex got together I was convinced that he only wanted some muscle babe or supermodel.  I didn't think he would go for my curves, but he loved them, and made me feel beautiful  ;D

What I'm saying though is that most women will SAY that they don't like that look  because they think the guys won't be feeling them.  A fat ass has nothing to lose...they know they aren't up to par.  Not to mention it's seen as culturally disgusting,so folks feel they have to conform, and say it too.

I'm just not buying that women don't like muscular guys because they always get stares out in public.  Especially if they have a cute face.