Author Topic: Brock Lesnar Hype Video.  (Read 784 times)

spinnis

Brock Lesnar Hype Video.
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:50:46 AM »

spinnis

Re: Brock Lesnar Hype Video.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:47:26 AM »
SLOW ASS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock also did a interview at Jim Rome where he waas really humble and spoke highly about fedor which proves most of the "public" interviews are just him playing the part of a HEEL perfectly.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:55:09 AM »
Not alot of fighters sit at deaths door for a long period of time, return and conquer.... Ali lost to Fraizer when he came back, Jordan didn't win a championship when he came back ....Not saying Brock isnt the better person but if he never got sick i would have 'Locked it Up' as a Lesnar win... now its 50/50
L

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 06:58:05 AM »
Not alot of fighters sit at deaths door for a long period of time, return and conquer.... Ali lost to Fraizer when he came back, Jordan didn't win a championship when he came back ....Not saying Brock isnt the better person but if he never got sick i would have 'Locked it Up' as a Lesnar win... now its 50/50

yep, hopefully hes back to what he was/better, it would be sad to see a declined lesnar  :)

they always claim they are 100% , but we will see come fight time for sure

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 07:02:32 AM »
"”It was disappointing. Whether his legacy was more of a mystique than it was, he stood up and he was respectful and it was tough to see. It reminded me of my first fight against Frank Mir when I got really anxious and fell right into the trap. That’s a tough pill to swallow. I feel bad for him. I don’t think any less of him. We’re human beings.”"

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 07:10:05 AM »
Brock Lesnar “Feels Bad” for Fedor Emelianenko
Written by Tom Ngo
June 30th, 2010

UFC heavyweight Brock Lesnar

While champion Brock Lesnar has never been one to pull any punches – although Shane Carwin is hoping he will Saturday night when they collide at UFC 116 for the undisputed heavyweight crown – the brash wrestler wasn’t interested in kicking a downed Fedor Emelianenko.

“It was disappointing. I hate to see a guy like that,” Lesnar told The Jim Rome Show of Fedor’s abrupt fall from grace. “Whether his legacy was more of a mystique than it was, he stood up and he was respectful and it was tough to see. It reminded me of my first fight against Frank [Mir] when I got really anxious and fell right into the trap.

“That’s a tough pill to swallow. That’s a big pill to swallow and I definitely do not want to try to swallow that pill again.”

When asked if it was possible to sympathize with the man most consider the planet’s top 265-pounder – despite his uncanny ability to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge the Octagon – the former WWE superstar claimed to be spearheading the “2-4-6-8-Who-Do-We-Appreciate” charge.

“I feel bad for him,” Lesnar candidly stated.

Although Lesnar witnessed Fabricio Werdum end Emelianenko’s nearly decade-long winning streak in :69 OH MY GOD seconds, he believes his legacy is still in tact because it happens to the best of them – including Lesnar.

“No I don’t. I don’t think any less of him,” Lesnar said of the Russian. “We’re human beings and we all make mistakes and it’s whether or not we can get up and better ourselves. That’s what true champions are made of, I believe.”

Emelianenko’s resume still reads an unprecedented 31-2. He rattled-off 27 straight W’s the last time he lost a scrap.
Don’t forget to follow 5thRound.com on Twitter @5thRound and visit our "Round Table" Forums