Author Topic: Proof that Toxic is a piece of shit !  (Read 4872 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Proof that Toxic is a piece of shit !
« on: September 30, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »
Look at the following  link :

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=97447.0

someone copies a link to a video of Americans being murdered while in Iraq,

and what is Toxic's response ?

he writes :

"LMAO....pwnage!

well the fucking terrorists got one right finally!
  ;D "

Toxic, you are one sick and sorry piece of shit !, and I would love to see you in person, and have you say such a thing about  someone who was in Iraq not to kill anyone, but only to make a living and provide for their family, maybe just as your family did years ago, by coming to America !  I bet your father, grandfather,  or even back further,  came here to the USA, to  give his family a better life. to earn a better living.
and yet you laugh and make a joke out of a fellow American being murdered for doing just that.

Once again, you are one sorry and sick piece of shit.

You are no American,  just an ungrateful inhuman turd.

I hope everyone can now see what you truly are !

You are a waist of oxygen !

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Proof that Toxic is a piece of shit !
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 06:00:17 PM »
Toxy is alright, but he's a little trigger happy with his Bush/Saddam comparisons.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:26:17 AM »
Toxy is a valued member of getbig and a personal friend of mine

I await his retort

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 04:30:21 AM »
I will give jaguar credit for not siding with Toxie.

Showing she's got decency.

Toxie doesn't know much about either democracy, politics or society in general.

You have to remember that he was brought up in a very protected environment.

This is no excuse for his lack of real world knowledge, but at least an explanation.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 04:56:27 AM »
toxie is right to laugh, the greedy men only have themselves to blame when the shit hits the fan.

Why the hell the US authorities are even paying people to drive trucks is beyond me. Can't the Iraqi's drive trucks themselves?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 05:25:49 AM »
I do disagree with anyone taking pleasure in someone being offed.

But, there is always rude comments on this board when Iraqi civilians/muslims etc are killed.

So why would Tox be wrong and the people that find it amusing when people of arabic descent are killed not wrong?

To be clear, I have nothing but sympathy for all the US servicemen/women/civilians who have been killed there. I also have nothing but sympathy for the people of other nationalites who have been killed there. American lives are not the only ones that matter.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 07:55:31 AM »

But, there is always rude comments on this board when Iraqi civilians/muslims etc are killed.

So why would Tox be wrong and the people that find it amusing when people of arabic descent are killed not wrong?

To be clear, I have nothing but sympathy for all the US servicemen/women/civilians who have been killed there. I also have nothing but sympathy for the people of other nationalites who have been killed there. American lives are not the only ones that matter.

OK fine CQ is taking the high ground and he's right...American lives are not the only ones etc....however Toxie happens to live in America..these guys that died..were murdered....were supporting US soldiers fighting the war there. Toxie is a citizen and I find it hard to stomach anybody that makes comments about his countrymen dying. Especially as he  was not born here.These KBR guys did nothing wrong.

When did the West decide that every life was precious..these pricks are by and large out kill all of us and the sooner we all wake up and realize it the better. I'm not saying kill em all..lets let em kill each other or better yet get off oil dependency and let them go back to the 7th century and farm sand again.
L

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 09:11:31 AM »
What's scary is that we're allowing shitskins like him to immigrate here and become citizens. This is a guy who thinks the moon landings were a hoax and that 9-11 was a vast government conspiracy. Foreigners like Toxic should be deported and banned from ever re-entering the country.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 09:15:37 AM »
What's scary is that we're allowing shitskins like him to immigrate here and become citizens. This is a guy who thinks the moon landings were a hoax and that 9-11 was a vast government conspiracy. Foreigners like Toxic should be deported and banned from ever re-entering the country.

Not to mention he believes "the face" on mars was constructed by an alien race... ::)

He should check out the latest composite images of that area of mars... it looks NOTHING like a fucking face. All about the shadows, lighting etc, and the viewers ability to be persueded to believe rediculous conspiracies.

Toxic is just another sheep! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAH
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 09:25:12 AM »
Yeah, because a made man such as Toxie will give two shits what you sad collection of tiny tits have to say about him

'Eldon' lol, oh brother
rons acunt

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 10:12:59 AM »

are you for real?

the Iraqi civilian is not as close to me as a citizen of my own country . . .

does the death of tens of thousands of Rwandans mean more to you than the death of a beloved pet?

perhaps if you were god, all deaths would be equal. but everyone knows that even god has his favorites.;

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 10:25:30 AM »
9-11 was a vast government conspiracy.

It was a small military psy-op executed by a few hundred people,. mostly foreigners, with some foreknowledge and mostly "looking-the-other-way" on the part of our CIA and White House.

No vast conspiracy.  Small psy op like they have every few years in a few countries. It's life, it's history, it's jsut how things are.

brianX, before you respond- google 'operation northwoods'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 10:26:32 AM »
It was a small military psy-op executed by a few hundred people,. mostly foreigners, with some foreknowledge and mostly "looking-the-other-way" on the part of our CIA and White House.

No vast conspiracy.  Small psy op like they have every few years in a few countries. It's life, it's history, it's jsut how things are.

brianX, before you respond- google 'operation northwoods'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

why aren't you raising hell on the g&O board?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 10:58:37 AM »
why aren't you raising hell on the g&O board?

cause cutler won?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 12:06:53 PM »
are you for real?

the Iraqi civilian is not as close to me as a citizen of my own country . . .

does the death of tens of thousands of Rwandans mean more to you than the death of a beloved pet?

perhaps if you were god, all deaths would be equal. but everyone knows that even god has his favorites.;

Yes I am for real.

Of course it affects someone more greatly when it is their own citizens.
{But ps...I despise animals and would never have a pet so therefore would care less if this phantom pet croaked :P}

By this type of thought pattern, I could find it amusing when the Americans are killed.

My region has many lives due to hurricanes, which of course doesn't impress me. I was also very unimpressed by the lives lost in Katrina, despite it not being my nation. I feel for the mothers that have buried their sons due to this conflict - whether they be American, Canadian, Brit, Iraqi, Afghani etc....

My sympathies have no borders....
My condolences are not dependent on the color of someone's skin....
And all that type of crap

Al-gebra - surely you must agree with my basic premise? Do you find humor if the death of Iraqi children and other 'collateral damage'? I was never disputing the varying magnitudes of affect it has, just saying that it is not funny to laugh at innocent people being killed no matter who they are.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 12:13:09 PM »
Yes I am for real.

Of course it affects someone more greatly when it is their own citizens.
{But ps...I despise animals and would never have a pet so therefore would care less if this phantom pet croaked :P}

By this type of thought pattern, I could find it amusing when the Americans are killed.

My region has many lives due to hurricanes, which of course doesn't impress me. I was also very unimpressed by the lives lost in Katrina, despite it not being my nation. I feel for the mothers that have buried their sons due to this conflict - whether they be American, Canadian, Brit, Iraqi, Afghani etc....

My sympathies have no borders....
My condolences are not dependent on the color of someone's skin....
And all that type of crap

Al-gebra - surely you must agree with my basic premise? Do you find humor if the death of Iraqi children and other 'collateral damage'? I was never disputing the varying magnitudes of affect it has, just saying that it is not funny to laugh at innocent people being killed no matter who they are.

1 i've never laughed at anyone being killed. i don't even post in those threads usually. at worst, i'm indifferent. at best, i don't think it's right for innocent people to lose their lives.

2. no, i don't agree with your premise.  as limited beings, we have only so much empathy.  if you were god, you could empathize with everyone equally . . . but as things stand you empathize more with people you are close too (geography, values, culture etc help define this closeness).

3. so yes, i find it irksome when i see americans empathizing with people I consider 'other' over people I consider 'mine."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 12:16:17 PM »
1 i've never laughed at anyone being killed. i don't even post in those threads usually. at worst, i'm indifferent. at best, i don't think it's right for innocent people to lose their lives.

2. no, i don't agree with your premise.  as limited beings, we have only so much empathy.  if you were god, you could empathize with everyone equally . . . but as things stand you empathize more with people you are close too (geography, values, culture etc help define this closeness).

3. so yes, i find it irksome when i see americans empathizing with people I consider 'other' over people I consider 'mine."

ok

So as a non American may I laugh at the US servicemen being killed?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:18 PM »
ok

So as a non American may I laugh at the US servicemen being killed?

???

how'd you get this from my previous post?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
???

how'd you get this from my previous post?

From this part.........

So, generally, what I was saying was that if I only empathise with 'people I am close to' than I would not empathise with the US deaths as I am og a different culture, have different values etc.

***Oh, and as a disclaimer, before some moron [present company excluded of course] opens this thread and skims and thinks I would laugh at the death of a soldier - I would never - it was just a point I was trying to make.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 01:23:30 PM »
Toxic is Count Pakula...nothing more, nothing less.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 01:28:49 PM »
From this part.........

So, generally, what I was saying was that if I only empathise with 'people I am close to' than I would not empathise with the US deaths as I am og a different culture, have different values etc.

***Oh, and as a disclaimer, before some moron [present company excluded of course] opens this thread and skims and thinks I would laugh at the death of a soldier - I would never - it was just a point I was trying to make.

i was driving at toxic's lack of empathy for a fellow american.

. . . all killings are serious business for me, not a laughing matter. but I am even more deeply concerned when it's one of my "own."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2006, 01:36:07 PM »
i was driving at toxic's lack of empathy for a fellow american.

. . . all killings are serious business for me, not a laughing matter. but I am even more deeply concerned when it's one of my "own."

Okay.

For a minute I thought you were like some blood thirsty serial killing type of guy.

I am now appeased.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 07:08:57 PM »
Look at the following  link :

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=97447.0

someone copies a link to a video of Americans being murdered while in Iraq,

and what is Toxic's response ?

he writes :

"LMAO....pwnage!

well the fucking terrorists got one right finally!
  ;D "

Toxic, you are one sick and sorry piece of shit !, and I would love to see you in person, and have you say such a thing about  someone who was in Iraq not to kill anyone, but only to make a living and provide for their family, maybe just as your family did years ago, by coming to America !  I bet your father, grandfather,  or even back further,  came here to the USA, to  give his family a better life. to earn a better living.
and yet you laugh and make a joke out of a fellow American being murdered for doing just that.

Once again, you are one sorry and sick piece of shit.

You are no American,  just an ungrateful inhuman turd.

I hope everyone can now see what you truly are !

You are a waist of oxygen !

you dont know how sick i am.....i totally wanna slow fuck you in your ass while i slooooooly slice open your throat......i'm cum sooo fart i tell ya....

game?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 07:11:34 PM »
Yeah, because a made man such as Toxie will give two shits what you sad collection of tiny tits have to say about him

'Eldon' lol, oh brother

i seriously wanna come with ya friends to a cric game and throw piss grenades at other ....psst people! lol
carpe` vaginum!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2006, 08:26:49 PM »

i seriously wanna come with ya friends to a cric game and throw piss grenades at other ....psst people! lol

yeah, first though, we would need some suitable bags with which to fill with said piss

to wit, we could buy the cheap multi packs of generic crisps from one of the many scabby paki shops located in the 'urban locale' before heading of to the game LOL
rons acunt