Author Topic: Eugene Mishin give special thanks to the Mayor of Bodybuilding  (Read 7909 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Mayor of Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 04:44:21 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 05:43:42 PM »
I've been waiting for that to be posted ... now that the question was asked I wonder if it will be answered

:'(

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
I've been waiting for that to be posted ... now that the question was asked I wonder if it will be answered

This is a real bodybuilding fan I bet he supports many upcoming bodybuilders.  :)

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »
He lied about his gear intake or what?

He said Dennis Wolf agreed with him on the new rule changes in the ifbb,but I talked to Dennis when I saw him,he never said he agreed,so I kept asking for the proof on the thread,like 100 times I asked and he wouldn't even answer,kept avoiding me.

SystemMezo

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »

Is that picture for real??

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 03:14:32 AM »
He said Dennis Wolf agreed with him on the new rule changes in the ifbb,but I talked to Dennis when I saw him,he never said he agreed,so I kept asking for the proof on the thread,like 100 times I asked and he wouldn't even answer,kept avoiding me.

I hate lying people, esp when they lie for no reason. You should avoid avoid schmoes like him in the first place, there's something wrong with the look in his eyes.

How's the rebuilding of the gym going?

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 03:25:25 AM »
I hate lying people, esp when they lie for no reason. You should avoid avoid schmoes like him in the first place, there's something wrong with the look in his eyes.

How's the rebuilding of the gym going?

Mike's trainers gym? it's nearly done,end of summer he moves in there. thanks for asking

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 03:41:28 AM »
Mike's trainers gym? it's nearly done,end of summer he moves in there. thanks for asking

That's good to hear. I thought that Mike was the co-owner of that place, but that's not the case?
Speaking of Mike, any competition plans in the near future or time for a good off season?

skeela

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 04:11:27 AM »
That's good to hear. I thought that Mike was the co-owner of that place, but that's not the case?
Speaking of Mike, any competition plans in the near future or time for a good off season?

No,It's Davids. Well he was going to do the NYPro but after his win on the weekend,he decided against it and is off now,eating. Early June he starts prep for Mr.O

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 04:13:21 AM »
Is that picture for real??
It's real if you want it to be....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 04:15:23 AM »

Totally took me a few seconds to notice the gimp on the bed. Well done.      ;D

io856

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 07:33:38 AM »
Totally took me a few seconds to notice the gimp on the bed. Well done.      ;D
I wonder if the tissues were photoshopped  ;D

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Eugene Mishin give special thanks to the Mayor of Bodybuilding
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 10:02:35 PM »
this RETARD just goes on and on and on about...... RICE. what is wrong with him?