Author Topic: Delusional Vegetarians  (Read 6187 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Delusional Vegetarians
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 08:44:53 AM »
The worst are vegetarian/vegans who don't eat animal products because we shouldn't eat "living things". Guess they don't consider plants to be "living things", lol.
Or they just don't eat 'cute' animals. But fish aren't cute, so they can eat those. Or they won't eat chickens, but will eat eggs laid by factory chickens.

Vegans are retarded, but at least I respect them for being consistent. My ex was hardcore vegan: not wearing wool, not eating honey, etc. Then I can at least appreciate the consistency in reasoning. Of course even that is not foolproof: they tend to flip their shit when you point out that their tofu addiction is a large reason for clearcutting half of South America. Unless you eat nothing you are directly or indirectly hurting animals.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »
I work at a hospital with a pretty solid cafeteria in it. The department I'm in is mostly women fat women. I was sitting in the break room the other day and these two girls in their mid twenties both had one of those big milkshake looking drinks from star bucks a chicken biscuit and two orders of hash browns from chic fila all just for breakfast! Fat fucks! Made me sick that should be two days of calories for those slobs. One of those shakes has got to be 1500 calories with all that heavy whip cream.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 09:16:44 AM »
Even hospitals sell junk food, how sad is that?  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 09:26:57 AM »

Well they need to keep you in there.  The Children's hospital has a McDonalds in it.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 09:28:48 AM »
Just about every black woman that works in the hospital is at least 40 pounds overweight.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 09:36:53 AM »
Well they need to keep you in there.  The Children's hospital has a McDonalds in it.

Serious or cynical ???
Haven't seen this yet in Europe.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »
I was watching Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and this one vegetarian chef who was a short chuddy lesbo was making this dish with all sorts of grains and kale but also a shitload of butter and cups of heavy whiping cream.  The people eating were saying "how healthy they felt eating it", "they love eating healthy stuff like that"  and all I could do was laugh at their stupidity.  The amount of calories and saturated fats from the butter and cream is probably more than they would get eating a double cheesburger with bacon with a side of fries.

Vegetarians and homos all seem to think the rest of us give a shit about what goes in their mouths.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 10:08:18 AM »
At the same time they don't offer special diets food, like sugar free or gluten free. The restaurants are run by caterers not the hospitals. When I asked the manager about special diets food he said they just don't want to sell healthy food or dietary food...

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014, 10:22:01 AM »
The worst are vegetarian/vegans who don't eat animal products because we shouldn't eat "living things". Guess they don't consider plants to be "living things", lol.
I always wondered about that. They eat leaves and roots, killing the plant during harvest. Or pick and eat fruit and seeds and killing the offspring.

Few months back a small boy was in the news here. His mom brain washed him to eat only vegan. Fact was, the kid was way to small for his age and under developed. Doctors urged his mom to let him eat meat or at least some fish, eggs and dairy.
Off course they rather saw a vegan 'doctor' who advised them to eat ground antler for some extra protein. Wouldn't that be non-vegan, as antler is an animal product? No, the 'doctor' explained, because the animal died of other causes... Since it was not killed for consumption, eating ground antler was OK.
In that perspective eating road kill would be vegan too! ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014, 10:25:33 AM »
At the same time they don't offer special diets food, like sugar free or gluten free. The restaurants are run by caterers not the hospitals. When I asked the manager about special diets food he said they just don't want to sell healthy food or dietary food...

Agendas... more healthy people mean less doctor visits and less junk/more quality food means less turnover for a caterer.
It's still sad tho :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 10:27:33 AM »
Serious or cynical ???
Haven't seen this yet in Europe.

McDonalds is the devil in disguise.  They have the Ronald McDonald House which houses families with kids while getting cancer treatment.  It's a great charity, but the devil takes advantage of it and puts a McDonalds in the hospital. What is the hospital going to say?  no?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 10:33:14 AM »

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2014, 10:44:22 AM »
Agendas... more healthy people mean less doctor visits and less junk/more quality food means less turnover for a caterer.
It's still sad tho :-\
True.
On the other hand, they can put a bigger margin on healthy food or special food. And more people will come in and eat some over priced food.
Since I'm not allowed to eat my own GF bread in the restaurant, I also won't buy a cup of over priced tea or bottle of water. Nor does my hubby...

Oh well, more income for the nearby asian food market that does sell GF food.  ;)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 10:47:49 AM »
I eat vegetarian 5 days a week. Feel much better since making the change.
P

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 10:59:17 AM »
Bill Pearl swears he made his best gains and mass by switching to veggie and stayed with it the rest of his life... He was a vegetarian when he beat Arnold, and correct me if wrong, but isn't he one of few who has beaten both Sergio and Arnold?  For a guy with limited chemical enhancement (even if u don't believe his claims, historically he didn't have access to much compared to today's competitors) he looked terrific and claims vegetarian diet allowed him to train hard and heavy, into his 80s...

anecdotal claim at best.  How does he know that it was the vegetarian diet that helped?  How would he have known if eating chicken and fish would have changed?

It drives me nuts when people when older claim the secret to something is because they eat vegetarian but how do they know that really is the cause?