Author Topic: The Oak still looking big  (Read 7053 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Oak still looking big
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 06:42:20 AM »
Of all these fellows, OJ looks the worst, IMO.

Arnold looks the oldest from that group.

woooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2014, 11:38:51 AM »
Arnold is slowly becoming Asian. Look at his eyes
Musclecenter will assimulate Arnold. Resistence is futile..

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2014, 06:54:16 AM »
latest

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2014, 06:57:43 AM »
I dont get the whole dying the hair when your old,atleast do a paulie sorprano..i cant wait for my grey hair though

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2014, 10:13:52 AM »
Arnold hasn't aged well. Lot's of loose skin around his eyes and neck. I'm not into coloring what little hair I have left, but perhaps Arnold feels it makes him look younger.

Arnold is 66 years old.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2014, 10:19:51 AM »

He aged a lot as governor.  That was a high stress job.  most dudes in their late 50s, worth that much $, would have spent their days in the spa, on vacation, staying in shape.  He had a very very stressful job that he wasn't even doing for the money.

I think he'd look 10 years younger today had he just stuck with 1-2 quick movies a year and enjoying life the rest of the time. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2014, 10:24:44 AM »
i think the aging from stress is true

i saw a guy age 10 years over 1 year from very demanding job

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »
He aged a lot as governor.  That was a high stress job.  most dudes in their late 50s, worth that much $, would have spent their days in the spa, on vacation, staying in shape.  He had a very very stressful job that he wasn't even doing for the money.

I think he'd look 10 years younger today had he just stuck with 1-2 quick movies a year and enjoying life the rest of the time. 

I suspect you are right. It seems common for folks in high stress political positions to age more quickly. Just goes to prove the point that stress is a killer. One wonders since Arnold is in the entertainment business and he obviously cares about how he looks, why he hasn't had the bags around his eyes and the loose skin on his jawline reduced. A good plastic surgeon could take at least ten years off his appearance.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2014, 10:33:00 AM »
I suspect you are right. It seems common for folks in high stress political positions to age more quickly. Just goes to prove the point that stress is a killer. One wonders since Arnold is in the entertainment business and he obviously cares about how he looks, why he hasn't had the bags around his eyes and the loose skin on his jawline reduced. A good plastic surgeon could take at least ten years off his appearance.
maybe even though hes vain, he understands hes aging and not trying to do like so many hollywood stars and turning into a plastic mess rather than embracing his aging, ala bruce willis.

Willis I think has dealt with his aging better than most... hes gone from the young tough badass roles to the older, wiser, badass roles quite well

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2014, 11:11:55 AM »
I think arnold looks or sounds nothing nothing like anyone in they're late 60's. His escape plan look with grey hair and goatee was good and he actually looked younger, that said i don't see the problem with his dyed hair. The last few years definitely aged him, the governors job, the scandal but although he looks older like i said before nothing like he's pushing 70

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2014, 09:39:17 PM »
maybe even though hes vain, he understands hes aging and not trying to do like so many hollywood stars and turning into a plastic mess rather than embracing his aging, ala bruce willis.

Willis I think has dealt with his aging better than most... hes gone from the young tough badass roles to the older, wiser, badass roles quite well

Willis has great genetics. Some people age better than others. Expert plastic surgery will actually make you look better, but not plastic of false. I inherited bags under and over my eyes. About 10 years ago, I had them tightened up. I still have them, but they are less noticeable. I didn't expect the doctor to make me look 20 years old, just a better and younger looking 60 year old. I have a tight jaw line. There is no sign of a double chin or a chicken neck. Thank goodness for this.