Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 105038 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life just have to clean my blood three days a week levels are getting better. i feel so much better, look so much better. thanks everyone.  i did not have two heart attacks it was  chest pains in one of them and high blood pressure.do to toxins building up in the face,stomach face feet that wasnt being filtered out.  im doing well there filtering my blood for the last month and im on the proper meds. i lost 10 pounds of water weight cause the kidneys werent filtering out toxins do to high blood pressure.and not staying consistant with proper medicine. ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

big show thursday night  dashow 103  

live life everyday like its your last ! no regrets . health and hapiness to all.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: the truth not all these rumors. ABOUT DEREK ANTHONY
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:07:13 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life just have to clean my blood three days a week levels are getting better. i feel so much better, look so much better. thanks everyone.  i did not have two heart attacks it was  chest pains in one of them and high blood pressure.do to toxins building up in the face,stomach face feet that wasnt being filtered out.  im doing well there filtering my blood for the last month and im on the proper meds. i lost 10 pounds of water weight cause the kidneys werent filtering out toxins do to high blood pressure.and not staying consistant with proper medicine. ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

big show thursday night  dashow 103  

Doesn't sound any better than what your friends emailed me...dialysis is still a serious condition and you need to take your health more seriously....not just temp...but for life.  

A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:06 AM »
hope u recover and that mean u have to stay clean ?or down size to put less stress on kidneys and what happened to cause it?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:22 AM »
Best of luck Derek, hope your health improves.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 06:10:51 AM »
Denial of the year.

"I'm not on dyalisis and very sick, I'M living a normal life just have to get my blood cleaned 3 times a week".  ::) ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:11:08 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life just have to clean my blood three days a week levels are getting better. i feel so much better, look so much better. thanks everyone.  i did not have two heart attacks it was  chest pains in one of them and high blood pressure.do to toxins building up in the face,stomach face feet that wasnt being filtered out.  im doing well there filtering my blood for the last month and im on the proper meds. i lost 10 pounds of water weight cause the kidneys werent filtering out toxins do to high blood pressure.and not staying consistant with proper medicine. ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

big show thursday night  dashow 103 

live life everyday like its your last ! no regrets . health and hapiness to all.

Good luck Derek. You really should have been smarter about your lifestyle and choices but people change and i hope you learn from your experiances..
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 06:16:58 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life just have to clean my blood three days a week levels are getting better. i feel so much better, look so much better. thanks everyone.  i did not have two heart attacks it was  chest pains in one of them and high blood pressure.do to toxins building up in the face,stomach face feet that wasnt being filtered out.  im doing well there filtering my blood for the last month and im on the proper meds. i lost 10 pounds of water weight cause the kidneys werent filtering out toxins do to high blood pressure.and not staying consistant with proper medicine. ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

Say What?  :-\

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 06:17:09 AM »

Good luck Derek. You really should have been smarter about your lifestyle and choices but people change and i hope you learn from your experiances..
we all make mistakes bro not going to let it stop me. i still work train clients, do my radio show, started training weight light weight cardio every day, enjoy my family. its a disease i will deal with it and live life to the fullest.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 06:18:37 AM »
hope u recover and that mean u have to stay clean ?or down size to put less stress on kidneys and what happened to cause it?
im not worried about taking gear i just want to be alive and healthy. what happened? not medicating my blood pressure properly and consistant, hereditery, and past steroid abuse.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 06:25:12 AM »

Jaime are you saying that Dereck should have considered the implications of 'burning the candle' at both ends, one end being his throat and t'other his rectum?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 06:33:08 AM »
Jaime are you saying that Dereck should have considered the implications of 'burning the candle' at both ends, one end being his throat and t'other his rectum?

;D What i'm saying Cyp, is that Derek should have maybe read a book or two and realised that old mens slurp juice isn't a be all end all restorative that can stop the onset of kidney failure in light of massive steroid abuse.
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 06:33:37 AM »
So, if you knew all this ran in your family, why did you continually use drugs, that would hurt you? Why continue with the lifestyle? Did the money you get from dancing around in thongs for men trump your health? So, now you are on dialysis, all due to you whoring yourself out, did you do any self reflecting while you were in the hospital?
And why the fuck would you propose so damn early---is this to keep her around to take care of you? Man, you really are a piece of garbage.

And I hope this new woman in your life learns of all the gay for pay, and all the sordid things you did to wind up in the hospital...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 06:39:57 AM »
If this is actually Derek, he's in denial just like many other steroid users who blame the issue on genetics. Also, didn't he say on his radio show he had a small heart attack, now suddenly there's no heart attack. Let's get the story and facts atraight here and being on dialysis is NOT normal life. As Derek said himself in the radio show, it's horrific.

Despite being a total douche asshole for years on this board, I hope he gets his health back as much as possible.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 06:45:41 AM »
;D What i'm saying Cyp, is that Derek should have maybe read a book or two and realised that old mens slurp juice isn't a be all restorative that can stop the onset of kidney failure in light of massive steroid abuse.

Hahahahahahahaha yes Jaime, even his homeopathic mixtures of 1000 drops of fresh semen diluted down with 1 drop of evian were not enough!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 06:59:24 AM »
everyone makes mistakes? You call years and years of shooting up juice and sucking/dancing for cock money simply a "mistake"? ??? ::) ;D ;D ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 06:59:55 AM »
 alot of guys want to get huge using alot of drugs but dont wanna accept that they will have to pay the piper down the line.a low dosage cycle once a year (more anabolic drugs compared to androgenic)and eating clean is the better choice imo. you can still get pretty decent size doing that, ive been doing this since 83 and my internals are fine. im not huge but im not layin in a hospital bed either
R

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 07:40:54 AM »
dereks love of the cock is what keeps him going
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 07:42:57 AM »
dereks love of the cock is what keeps him going

Hahaha yes bigmc, Derek actually see's a shiny cock at the end of the tunnel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 07:44:32 AM »
Hahaha yes bigmc, Derek actually see's a shiny cock at the end of the tunnel

are you saying cyp that in hospital the saline solution in dereks iv drip was home made
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 07:46:02 AM »
Jesus you fuckers are BRUTAL LOL!! I dont wish poor health on anyone and have done all kinds of shit that prob should have killed me i.e. narcotics, be well Derek

w8m8

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 08:05:43 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

oh boy ... has a professional therapist explained to you that this is not "love" you feel but rather appreciation and that your emotional upheaval has your sense of reality out of control

see >  booty and the wake of grief that gets caused by her .. for what a damaged mind can do to someone

you are minimizing your issues and the ordeal you've gone through .. don't make decisions until you are 6 months healthy or you are not being fair and reasonable minded

best of luck for you to be totally healthy and able to enjoy the rest of your life without it being cut short

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 08:07:59 AM »
god still has plans for you derek

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
Did The Coach train you?  ;D