Author Topic: Clenbuterol ?  (Read 1835 times)

rkw1969

• Getbig II
Clenbuterol ?
« on: August 02, 2006, 06:55:15 PM »
Can someone please tell me if clen is illegal to have? I have been searching everywhere for info on it and cant find it listed on any Oklahoma drug schedules (im from Oklahoma) making it illegal to have here. I do know it is not FDA approved, which if i am not mistaken, only means it cannot be imported into the country legally. Can someone please shed some light on this?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Clenbuterol ?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 07:33:32 PM »
Yep illegal

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 08:03:15 PM »
any links to support that? thanks

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 10:16:24 PM »
It's illegal, but I highly doubt they are going to be busting down your door for it.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »
Unless it was perscribed for asthma or one of the other things it is actually used to treat, then yes, it is illegal to posess. 

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 03:36:25 PM »
it is legal to possess , but illegal to sell.
You can legally import it snce it is not a scheduled drug.
But customs still may snag it if they feel  like it , since it is not an FDA approved med!

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 04:46:43 PM »
not trying to offend anyone here but everyone that has said it is illegal hasnt shown me where it is illegal, like a state statute or federal law. i have spent some time looking for legal info on the drug, hell ive even called poison control (what a joke they are) no one seems to know for sure. im thinking if it aint listed in the state statutes as a cds then how could they, LE, say anything about it. any thoughts?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 05:52:55 PM »
not trying to offend anyone here but everyone that has said it is illegal hasnt shown me where it is illegal, like a state statute or federal law. i have spent some time looking for legal info on the drug, hell ive even called poison control (what a joke they are) no one seems to know for sure. im thinking if it aint listed in the state statutes as a cds then how could they, LE, say anything about it. any thoughts?
Well, I don't keep a chart of scheduled drugs on my PC, so I can't give you that. However, I do remember reading a few months ago that clen was listed as a schedule 3 section 2 drug. I cannot remember where I read this but it was a government web site...I'll try to find it for you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 06:12:38 PM »
Just go on the DEA website.  www.dea.org

Do you realize that that is the web address for "Davis School District in Davis County, Utah".

I don't think that's what you meant to post.

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 06:34:56 PM »
i was on the dea website an hour ago and couldnt find it listed unless it is listed under a different name. man i hate when i wanna know about something and cant find it, makes me obsessed ;D

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 08:08:42 PM »
yea i found that list but no clen listed. heck i will call em in the morning and see what they have to say. the only thing i saw that they could jam you on is listed as "anabolic steroid"  which could mean anything especially with a gubment lawyer.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 08:49:50 PM »
http://www.dea.gov/pubs/scheduling.html

I think it might fall into this category

This document is a general reference and not a comprehensive list. This list describes the basic or parent chemical and does not describe the salts, isomers and salts of isomers, esters, ethers and derivatives which may also be controlled substances.

Then again, I might be totally off base.
:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 09:42:57 PM »
"One drug called clenbuterol is banned by the International Olympic Committee as a performance-enhancing drug. Clenbuterol is approved to treat airway diseases in horses, but is not approved for humans."http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2004/204_illegal.html

"Another issue related to quantity arises when non-controlled substances are inadvertently "tossed into the mix." Many bodybuilders utilize a variety of ancillary medications - anastrozole (Arimidex), clomiphene citrate, tamoxifen, clenbuterol, etc. -- to enhance beneficial effects or to control adverse ones. When a wide variety of substances are recovered in a search, all manner of confusion by law enforcement can ensue. Such confusion is not hard to understand when often the lawmakers themselves are thoroughly confused. For example, Delaware law [16 Del. C. Section 4701(18)] defines "human growth hormone" as "synonymous with the term "human chorionic gonadotropin." Other than sharing the word "human," these two hormones have nothing in common. The Delaware statute effectively defines "apples" as "oranges." It's anybody's guess as to what is intended."
http://www.steroidlaw.com/page.php?pageID=28&sterms=clenbuterol

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/archives/cbp_press_releases/0102003/10012003.xml

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 10:40:55 PM »
PLAIN AND SIMPLE BRO JUST DONT GET CAUGHT WITH IT   (sorry for the caps but had to stress that!!!!!!!!!)