Author Topic: Do you Juice  (Read 1923 times)

the trainer

Do you Juice
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:06:03 PM »
I think juicing is one overlooked part of bodybuilding there are so many fruits and vegetables available to give you energy and pump before a workout.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Do you Juice
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »
I think juicing is one overlooked part of bodybuilding there are so many fruits and vegetables available to give you energy and pump before a workout.

I find the biggest drawback to juicing is cleaning the damn thing. I have a nice omega juicer worth 250 bucks but you have to scrub the filter with a toothbrush and wash multiple parts. Combine that with cutting the produce into pieces and throwing it down the hatch, it's a long process. I use a nutribullet that I bought from Costco instead because clean up is literally just washing it off for 10 seconds and you don't have to prepare anything like with the omega. Just throw it in and blend that shit up. That's not considered juice though, but I don't mind the extra fiber.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 12:13:09 PM »
I find the biggest drawback to juicing is cleaning the damn thing. I have a nice omega juicer worth $250 bucks but you have to scrub the filter with a toothbrush. I use a nutribullet that I bought from Costco instead because clean up is literally just washing it off for 10 seconds.
Yep, missus bought a Vitamix 400 fucking quid, I use a magic bullet i got fro £20 because its way easier to use.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 12:19:25 PM »
I am trying to make a good pre workout juice so far I got....

beetroot
watermelon
ginger

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 12:20:31 PM »
Why not just drink 100% juice?  I get Tropicana Farmstand. Each glass contains a serving of fruit and a serving of vegetables.

Peach Mango: contains the following juices

Sweet potato, grape, apple, peach, carrot, and mango

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »
Why not just drink 100% juice?  I get Tropicana Farmstand. Each glass contains a serving of fruit and a serving of vegetables.

Peach Mango: contains the following juices

Sweet potato, grape, apple, peach, carrot, and mango

Im switching, you look great off it.

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 12:23:13 PM »

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
8)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 12:26:56 PM »
I am trying to make a good pre workout juice so far I got....

beetroot
watermelon
ginger

I've been doing frozen blueberries and strawberries with a banana, spinach, and a little bit of pineapple juice. Tastes pretty damn good

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
The only juice I take is in an injectable form....fook outta here with your banana orange squeezies  ;D
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »
Now I know what being a hot woman feels like. You guys just judge me based on my body, not my mind  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 12:32:29 PM »

More vegetables. fruits can turn to sugars. The only fruits I would eat or drink is grapefruits and 100% pure Grapefruit juice. As far as vegetables you want to eat alot of spinach,Broccoli, those are the 2 most anabolic vegetables. GHrapefruits are the v#1 most anabolic fruit. Watermelon is also a decent fruit. Def eat your spinach and your broccoli and your grapefruit or 100% grapefruit juice just don;t fuck the grapefruits like Kai Greene did. What a waste-what kai did to that anabolic fruit! shame on him!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 12:34:31 PM »
Now I know what being a hot woman feels like. You guys just judge me based on my body, not my mind  :D

Be thankful.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 12:39:50 PM »
LOL..KINDA LIKE HEIDI KLUM..

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »
this guys was one of the biggest juicers.
F

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 01:05:49 PM »
More vegetables. fruits can turn to sugars. The only fruits I would eat or drink is grapefruits and 100% pure Grapefruit juice. As far as vegetables you want to eat alot of spinach,Broccoli, those are the 2 most anabolic vegetables. GHrapefruits are the v#1 most anabolic fruit. Watermelon is also a decent fruit. Def eat your spinach and your broccoli and your grapefruit or 100% grapefruit juice just don;t fuck the grapefruits like Kai Greene did. What a waste-what kai did to that anabolic fruit! shame on him!

I agree watermelon and grapefruits will be the only fruits, the only thing is when you juice vegetables how the hell do you get it to taste good so you can drink it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 01:13:18 PM »

-Orange juice almost every morning. Occasionally, I'll have grapefruit juice or a V-8.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »

Every carb turn into sugars in the process of digestion, genius.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 02:05:01 PM »
Yep, missus bought a Vitamix 400 fucking quid, I use a magic bullet i got fro £20 because its way easier to use.

i bought the nutri-bullet. its 600w so its liquifies fruits and veg retaining all the nutrients in the skin etc.. it was $100

i just had a smoothie w

one apple
one pear
one banana
1/2 cup berries
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 scoop protein powder.

totally recommend this machine if you like things like this.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »

a carb is a carb.

sugar or no it all gets used for energy, and in a surplus will turn to fat no matter the source.
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 02:27:01 PM »
I Juice EVERY morning!