Author Topic: Squadfather claims a 385 pound bench? Can it be?  (Read 16830 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: SQUADFATHER CLAIMS A 385 POUND BENCH...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2008, 07:06:39 PM »
exactly, like i said before i'm almost 36 years old, have been training since 1992, weigh right at 240 pounds and have juiced in the past, hahahhaa, a 385 bench given that info is PATHETIC.

nah dude. once you break over 3 plates nothing's "pathetic" unless you'd compete as a superheavyweight. i see tons of guys lifting since high school that never broke over 315.

it's definitely believable, too. say what you will about his build, he's got some serious shoulder size.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »
What I think is absolutely HILARIOUS is some whiny bitch (that would be you) got "his" feelings hurt so bad by the great Squadfather that "he" had to create a gimmick account, the sole purpose of which is to attack the guy who bullied you.  Grow up, tiny. :-*

You know whats even more pathetic? ITS HIS MAIN...not even a lame gimmick here!

Jason

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »
Pull the post where I was "bragging" you uneducated gimp.

BTW, where exactly can we see a picture of the beast known as "no one"?

I didn't think so, pussy uneducated gimp.

You dont remember this silly bitch?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM

Jason

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »
nah dude. once you break over 3 plates nothing's "pathetic" unless you'd compete as a superheavyweight. i see tons of guys lifting since high school that never broke over 315.

it's definitely believable, too. say what you will about his build, he's got some serious shoulder size.

I started working out in my 30s..I broke the 315 barrier.. no biggie
Here comes the money shot

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »
I started working out in my 30s..I broke the 315 barrier.. no biggie

whoa wait. how old are you, dude? i know we can't see your whole face in the avatar but i was guessing a lot younger than "started in your thirties".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2008, 07:26:05 PM »
It does seem somewhat odd that he wont post a video as much as he calls out everyone else, how about this just send a video to a nuetral third party that knows his face that way it wont be posted and luke and magoo can still have their bets, hows that sound?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »
whoa wait. how old are you, dude? i know we can't see your whole face in the avatar but i was guessing a lot younger than "started in your thirties".

lol...see now, you are making me feel real old  :-[

I am one month older than Squadfather

hmm...probably lifting for 4-5 years now
Here comes the money shot

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »
You dont remember this silly bitch?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM

Jason

ah, here comes jason to complete the circle of gaiety.

lol.

nice pictures.

but disturbing you'd even have them on your hard- drive.

is that what you aspire to look like and use for motivation?

if so, you're a bigger mess than i had hoped you would be.

b

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »
ah, here comes jason to complete the circle of gaiety.

lol.

nice pictures.

but disturbing you'd even have them on your hard- drive.

is that what you aspire to look like and use for motivation?

if so, you're a bigger mess than i had hoped you would be.

You = ugly and fat.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2008, 08:20:20 PM »
more picture requests from 'men' for men.

have you no shame trolling bodybuilding boards for pics of men for you and squad to fuel your fantasies of large, muscular men man-handling the both of you?

lol.

is squadfather 'rubbing off' on you, chaos- in the figurative sense that is since we all know he does literally.

here's the post, cupcake. i can post a link to the deadlift challenge thread if you like to refresh your memory.

are you growing tired of being made a fool of yet?

given your past lame attempts at recovery, i'd have to say probably not

OK, epic post stalking for one   and secondly where in that post do you see me bragging? If the fat rolls from your forehead are blocking your vision maybe you should have mommy come into your room and hold them up, like she does your gut when you pee.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »
lol.

here comes panadamonium again to defend his boy-toy.

you never learn, huh stud?

is it just a crush or is it true man- love you guys share?

much like squad's post count is about asking men to reveal themselves for his pleasure, i'm sure 1/2 of your posts, or more, are aimed at defending him when he's getting his fat ass busted all over the place.

something you want to share with us, 'pandamonium', or do you like being the bottom in your love affair with the fat wop? do you like being the equivalent of nasser's 'bigbobs'?

lol.

FAG got.

You put wayyyyy too much time into each post :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2008, 08:23:07 PM »

PS-I stand by my claim that most naturals will never bench 300...

I'll grant you that "most naturals" may never do that...BUT, it has nothing to do with the potential of the human body.  It has to do with the fact that "most naturals"--at least the proverbial gym rats--don't have a clue about how to train properly.

All of this, of course, has nothing to do with the fact that Squadfather is a beast and looks like he benches 385 pretty easily

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »
Epic self ownage

Jason

Dude.... When you use the term epic self ownage... You own yourself.... lol... So relax ya big pussy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2008, 08:40:42 PM »
Dude.... When you use the term epic self ownage... You own yourself.... lol... So relax ya big pussy
You're an addict, you can't stop. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »
I'll grant you that "most naturals" may never do that...BUT, it has nothing to do with the potential of the human body.  It has to do with the fact that "most naturals"--at least the proverbial gym rats--don't have a clue about how to train properly.

All of this, of course, has nothing to do with the fact that Squadfather is a beast and looks like he benches 385 pretty easily
I definitly agree with the first statement, most people in general have no clue about working out and it really amazes me when friends tell me about their workouts or about their eating habits and they think there going to make big gains. I would think that most getbiggers could press 315 at least once. That being said theres a pretty big difference from 315 to 385 so iono if he could get it or not but if he was 240 or so i wouldnt be suprised.

but like i said just send the video to a mod or third party so it doesnt have to be posted, come on squad you bust on everyone else man you gotta admit it seems odd that you wont back up your claims, nobody needs to see it just send it to a mod.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2008, 09:15:15 PM »

exactly. most naturals frankly won't get above 225 for a few reps on the bench because they half-ass it, eat far too infrequently and drink far too frequently. they try and go into the gym to counteract all the other shit they do wrong.

i'm not an incredibly gifted lifter. i'm 22 years old, 232 pounds, been lifting for five years and "powerlifting" for about two and a half. i don't eat as well as i should and my sleep schedule's fucked over thanks to school and working nights. i can hit 325x3 paused, 275x7 paused, 225x22 touch and go, drug-free.

if a natural is dedicated, it can happen. a buddy of mine at school here is around 20 years old and recently deadlifted 605 in front of me. it was impressive as hell, has me beat by a good 100 pounds on that lift (though i still got him on the bench ;D ). also a natty. it's definitely doable if you work at it.

Paul Allen

« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
exactly. most naturals frankly won't get above 225 for a few reps on the bench because they half-ass it, eat far too infrequently and drink far too frequently. they try and go into the gym to counteract all the other shit they do wrong.

i'm not an incredibly gifted lifter. i'm 22 years old, 232 pounds, been lifting for five years and "powerlifting" for about two and a half. i don't eat as well as i should and my sleep schedule's fucked over thanks to school and working nights. i can hit 325x3 paused, 275x7 paused, 225x22 touch and go, drug-free.

if a natural is dedicated, it can happen. a buddy of mine at school here is around 20 years old and recently deadlifted 605 in front of me. it was impressive as hell, has me beat by a good 100 pounds on that lift (though i still got him on the bench ;D ). also a natty. it's definitely doable if you work at it.

do you guys have a party in the shower afterwards?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »
do you guys have a party in the shower afterwards?

yes.

no, you're not invited.  >:(

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2008, 09:28:38 PM »
Back in my 20's in the early 90's I was 225# @ 6'2. My best ever at this weight: 225x25, 315x12, 445x1. this was on the flat bench, I was also able to incline 315 for reps as well, close grip bench in the low 300's for reps. I know I can hear it now.............bullshit! Show me a video. Fuck the video it happened,key word happend. Now after a shoulder injury I do not go over 300 that often.
   I did all this naturaly, I ate trained and slept all accourding to a schedule and did not drink alcohol during this time. I spent 12 weeks building up my max from 385 to 445 in 12 weeks. This was a 5 pound a week gain. What followed was severe shoulder bursitis. Had to take over a year off and never really have been able to do the same since.
   It is possible for one do do naturaly if they put their minds to it. The only sups I used was creatine from vitamine world, good sleep and plenty of food.

h

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2008, 09:38:13 PM »

hey magoo whats your max on bench im curious b/c i put up about the same numbers maybe a little bit more but i never max out anymore, it just not something i do anymore. excuse my ignorance but what is paused refer to are you taking a break and racking the weight or just resting with the weight up to for a few seconds?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
I spent 12 weeks building up my max from 385 to 445 in 12 weeks. This was a 5 pound a week gain. What followed was severe shoulder bursitis. Had to take over a year off and never really have been able to do the same since. 

i'm sorry but... no. just no. you can try and "ground" it by saying you don't go over 300 now, but no. adding 60 pounds to your bench in less than 3 months when you bench 225 is damn impressive, let alone 385-455 as a natty.

hey magoo whats your max on bench im curious b/c i put up about the same numbers maybe a little bit more but i never max out anymore, it just not something i do anymore. excuse my ignorance but what is paused refer to are you taking a break and racking the weight or just resting with the weight up to for a few seconds?

touch and go i've hit 365 for a piss-poor single, 345 paused. and when i say paused i mean paused on the chest, not at the top. so that set with 275 was not... fun... at... all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »
touch and go i've hit 365 for a piss-poor single, 345 paused. and when i say paused i mean paused on the chest, not at the top. so that set with 275 was not... fun... at... all.
lol ahhhh ok your probably a little stronger than me then hahaha thanks for clarifying

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: Squadfather claims a 385 pound bench? Can it be?
« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »
Seirously i am weak 280 for 12 on BP natural when i was 280,Ive slimmed down to 260 and weaker still from 280 and i challenge SF to a stomach jiggling contest, the first stomach to stop jiggling wins ;D
I do not beleive SF can do 24x225 and i certaintly do not believe he can lift 385.
Heres the photo of SF at 240 he is mostly fat he will not post a clear piture or he be crucified
Make up your ownmind after studying this photo.A H Frame
Arnold For President 2012.2016

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »
some brutally low standards in this topic. Then again: for those of you who can't even hit 225 clean 385 must seem like the 4-minute mile.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2008, 11:56:36 PM »
I believe him.