Author Topic: 2nd chapter, Pec assalt of Paco and Kyomu!!!!  (Read 5943 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: 2nd chapter, Pec assalt of Paco and Kyomu!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 07:34:14 PM »
watching that first set of flies had me rolling on the floor!!!  ;D

for fucks sake kyomu, if u're constipated take some goddamn medicine already  :D

He's "intense"  ::) ::)

weak as a kitten is more like it

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »
kyomu= undercover juice monkey

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »
Haha that video ruled!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 09:51:44 PM »
Why you two kept tickling each other's chests?  ???

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 11:17:42 PM »
Please kyomu, at least take some prohormones.  Your lack of good genetics is holding you back from even looking like you bodybuild, remember natural only means how far your genes will take you. Natural or NOT, some people just need to take shit to get through genetic disablities, and i'm sorry, but you are one of those few that have gene disabilities
I

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 11:30:30 PM »
Great job Kyomu! Unlike 95% of the people I see in any random public gym you guys really push yourself. People here can make fun of all the grunting, make fun of your form, make fun of the weights you use, the amount of reps you do -- but I see both you and Paco push yourselves beyond positive failure. Forcing out those last few reps. None of this quick pumping up and then flexing in the mirror, then send out a quick text message, talk with your friends a bit, take another call on your cell... not you guys. If you're doing that day after day, week after week, year after year then you have my respect and admiration (not that it means much as I'm a nobody). But this is GetBig and people here will always find something to criticize -- even your language skills. But most here are Americans and they speak only one language. And they are barely fluent at that. How many languages can you communicate in? I'm guessing three: Japanese, Spanish and English. I want to see some of these bone heads here try to learn another language.

I also like the way you let the haters roll off you. You're doing your thing (and I don't mean just training) and loving it. You seem like a very happy and fulfilled man. That's something in a modern culture where we have so much and take so much for granted yet there is so many living empty, shallow, hollow lives. They believe in nothing and stand for nothing.

I hope to one day meet you, my crazy friend. We'll make a YouTube vid of me passing out trying to keep up with you on legs and then stuff ourselves with your rice cakes and Kobe steak (split the bill on this one).

Look forward to your next video update.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 11:49:53 PM »
nice vid.Ah,but you talk like a schmoe Kyomu.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 11:55:17 PM »
Please kyomu, at least take some prohormones.  Your lack of good genetics is holding you back from even looking like you bodybuild, remember natural only means how far your genes will take you. Natural or NOT, some people just need to take shit to get through genetic disablities, and i'm sorry, but you are one of those few that have gene disabilities

Has it even remotely dawned on you that maybe some people train simply because they love it? That they like pushing themselves and breaking a sweat for it's own sake? Kyomu is nearing 40 and looks to me to be in great shape. What do people look like on the beach and pool where you live? What do you look like? I see quad separation on Kyomu. I see abs on Kyomu. What percentage of men over 30 have visible abs?

So Kyomu is one of the few that has a genetic disability? And you are sorry about that? So I assume you are, if not genetically gifted, certainly well within normal Bell curve of muscular parameters. And since you call yourself an anabolic guru why don't you show us what a juicer with good genetics looks like. And I mean a recent picture of your everyday condition and not some contest you did long ago. Just a quick snap shot in front of your bathroom mirror just standing relax. You know, just to inspire us. Assure us that you know of what you speak. That you walk the walk. Maybe even inspire Kyomu to start juicing just like you.  

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 01:21:05 AM »
Has it even remotely dawned on you that maybe some people train simply because they love it? That they like pushing themselves and breaking a sweat for it's own sake? Kyomu is nearing 40 and looks to me to be in great shape. What do people look like on the beach and pool where you live? What do you look like? I see quad separation on Kyomu. I see abs on Kyomu. What percentage of men over 30 have visible abs?

So Kyomu is one of the few that has a genetic disability? And you are sorry about that? So I assume you are, if not genetically gifted, certainly well within normal Bell curve of muscular parameters. And since you call yourself an anabolic guru why don't you show us what a juicer with good genetics looks like. And I mean a recent picture of your everyday condition and not some contest you did long ago. Just a quick snap shot in front of your bathroom mirror just standing relax. You know, just to inspire us. Assure us that you know of what you speak. That you walk the walk. Maybe even inspire Kyomu to start juicing just like you.  

From the pics I've seen Kyomu doesnt have a bad physique, especially if he's a natural and nearing 40, which I would never have guessed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 04:09:30 AM »
Kyomu looks great for a natural.

But he's using Tribulus now. Paco made him take it.  :'(

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 04:13:14 AM »
haha in my gym they would kick you out kyomu for screaming all the time xD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 06:31:51 AM »
Getbig should be so lucky to have someone like kymou bring us into the gym with a monster like paco.....good footage.
L

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 07:07:12 AM »
Kyomu if someone wants to register at the gym....do they give you earplugs along with a new gym membership or you have to buy your own?  :D

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 07:12:02 AM »
kyomu lives bodybuilding like any body he just loves the game.

and for u guys that make a joke for the weights or how paco screams every rep, you just cant imagine how he squezes every single rep, why u think that he is hard as rock? drugs? no way, is his training style, i can assure u , that u would alucinate how hard he contracts every rep. from the very fist set

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 07:29:03 AM »
Yeah I don't know what all you guys telling Kyomu to get on steroids are going on about.  He looks great.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 07:56:44 AM »
Kyomu maybe you should edit the title of the video to a better one than "Cap2" lol.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »
KYUMO = the Big "I"

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
How much is paco weighing? The dude looks like he is about to explode

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »

and for u guys that make a joke for the weights or how paco screams every rep, you just cant imagine how he squezes every single rep, why u think that he is hard as rock? drugs? no way, is his training style, i can assure u , that u would alucinate how hard he contracts every rep. from the very fist set

Well, Coleman never squeezed one single rep in his whole life, only did partial reps, and was still hard as a rock. Maybe it's still the drugs?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2010, 08:41:14 AM »

IMO he trains too hard.  If you are natty you can't beat yourself to death every minute of every workout.

I can do that too, but i don't

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2010, 08:43:11 AM »
IMO he trains too hard.  If you are natty you can't beat yourself to death every minute of every workout.

Well, Kyomu has one of the best natural physiqes out there, so if he's really natural, the shit works for him.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2010, 09:49:56 AM »

maybe you would if you had to compensate for being short , asian and retarded looking.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2010, 10:00:34 AM »
Great job Kyomu! Unlike 95% of the people I see in any random public gym you guys really push yourself. People here can make fun of all the grunting, make fun of your form, make fun of the weights you use, the amount of reps you do -- but I see both you and Paco push yourselves beyond positive failure. Forcing out those last few reps. None of this quick pumping up and then flexing in the mirror, then send out a quick text message, talk with your friends a bit, take another call on your cell... not you guys. If you're doing that day after day, week after week, year after year then you have my respect and admiration (not that it means much as I'm a nobody). But this is GetBig and people here will always find something to criticize -- even your language skills. But most here are Americans and they speak only one language. And they are barely fluent at that. How many languages can you communicate in? I'm guessing three: Japanese, Spanish and English. I want to see some of these bone heads here try to learn another language.

I also like the way you let the haters roll off you. You're doing your thing (and I don't mean just training) and loving it. You seem like a very happy and fulfilled man. That's something in a modern culture where we have so much and take so much for granted yet there is so many living empty, shallow, hollow lives. They believe in nothing and stand for nothing.

I hope to one day meet you, my crazy friend. We'll make a YouTube vid of me passing out trying to keep up with you on legs and then stuff ourselves with your rice cakes and Kobe steak (split the bill on this one).

Look forward to your next video update.
Thats really great to hear it!! Thank you very much! The video will keep on coming!!
I dont care the criticism at all. Above all, here is Getbig. ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2010, 10:29:38 AM »
How much is paco weighing? The dude looks like he is about to explode
Yesterday after noon 129kg with his glutes striated.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2010, 10:35:11 AM »
Kyo, since you hang around so much with Paco and Chacon, are you never tempted to "look like a juicer"? :D

Q