Author Topic: Meddlesome America Is Marching The World Toward World War III  (Read 3458 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
As though there is not enough problems in the Middle east, why the HELL is america now introducing nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia??? Who is Saudi Arabia going to blow up without destroying the whole region in the process?...

ME game-changer: US nuclear shield for Saudis, Gulf emirates
DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis April 1, 2010, 11:13 AM (GMT+02:00)

Tags:  Trident   US-Saudi Arabia
US nuclear-capable Trident ballistic missile

The US test-fired a submarine-launched ballistic Trident missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads from Saudi territory during a joint military exercise last week, a Western military official reported late Wednesday, March 31.

A US defense spokesman denied the Trident's launch, Wednesday, April 1, but Saudi security sources stand by the report.
debkafile's military sources report this was the first time in Middle East military history that a nuclear-capable missile was fired from the oil kingdom toward the Persian Gulf and Iranian shores. It came in response to Saudi and Gulf Arab concerns over America's failure to halt Iran's evolving nuclear weapon program.
DEBKA-Net-Weekly out Friday will discuss the strategic aspects of this game-changer for Iran and Israel.

The official did not reveal the location of the test, the type of submarine used, whether it was successful - or even the scale of US and Saudi strength taking part in the joint exercise. Our sources report they must have been American since Saudi Arabia does not have the units or radar systems for operating multiple-headed ballistic missiles.
Regardless of the location - Saudi waters off the Red Sea or its Persian Gulf bases - the drill would have brought the Trident close to the Iranian coastline, either on the Persian Gulf or Arabian Sea.

This demonstration by the Obama administration aimed at showing Saudi and Gulf Arab rulers they are now protected by an American nuclear umbrella against an Iranian nuclear attack.
Monday, March 29, Saudi Deputy Defense Minister Prince Khaled bin Sultan said Saudi and U.S. warplanes will carry out joint air exercises soon.

C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Meddlesome America Is Marching The World Toward World War III
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:18:37 AM »
Ok can we once and for all pronounce u an epic idiot and be done with it.

US test-fired a submarine-launched ballistic Trident missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads...what the fuck does that say moron. We have subs, they don't...they have a coast line that lays along the gulf, on the other side is Iran. We fired it and as it turns out, have subs in the gulf. The Saudi's don't trust Iran and are an American ally, if we don't have nukes as a deterent, everybody else will want them and/or the douchbag mullahs in Iran could launch. It also turns out thats were all the oil comes from.  ::)
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 11:38:40 AM »
Ok can we once and for all pronounce u an epic idiot and be done with it.

US test-fired a submarine-launched ballistic Trident missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads...what the fuck does that say moron. We have subs, they don't...they have a coast line that lays along the gulf, on the other side is Iran. We fired it and as it turns out, have subs in the gulf. The Saudi's don't trust Iran and are an American ally, if we don't have nukes as a deterent, everybody else will want them and/or the douchbag mullahs in Iran could launch. It also turns out thats were all the oil comes from.  ::)

OK knuckle dragger....
C

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »
I hope it's soon, we need to rid the world of idiots like SAMSON.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 01:17:22 PM »
OK knuckle dragger....
Interesting .......... only a 3 word response.
Normally it is a 3 paragraph avalanche

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »
Interesting .......... only a 3 word response.

haha...

I noticed that too
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 02:10:33 PM »
Not to be out done...The Ruskies have given missile systems to China and Iran...Hmmmmm? Can you say Israhell and Taiwan are about to be TOAST!!!!

Russia ships China 15 S-300 missile systems: report

by Staff Writers

Moscow (AFP) April 2, 2010

Russia has shipped China 15 advanced surface-to-air missile systems, the director of the Russian plant which produces the weapons was cited by news agencies as saying on Friday.

The truck-mounted air defence S-300 batteries, known by NATO as SA-20 Gargoyles, can target aircraft and ballistic missiles at a range of over 15 kilometres.

"We just fulfilled a large contract for the delivery to China of 15 batteries of the new S-300 missile defence systems," Igor Ashurbeili, director of the Almaz-Antei plant was quoted as saying.

The contract included the supply of a total of 15 batteries, each usually consisting of four S-300 missiles, he said. He did not disclose the value of the deal.

Russia has acknowledged making a contract with Iran for the supply of the same advance missiles, alarming Israel and its allies, who believe the Islamic state could use the systems to guard against a potential strike on its nuclear installations.

The United States and Israel worry that Iran's civilian nuclear energy programme, including a power plant Russia is helping build at Bushehr, is a cover for ambitions to build an atomic bomb. Tehran has long denied such plans.

First deployed by the USSR in 1979, the S-300, nicknamed "the favorite" by Russians, is still seen as one of the most powerful anti-aircraft missiles on the market. It can simultaneously track up to 100 targets and engage 12.

China has long been a major client for Russian weaponry but the trade has become sensitive due to Russian concerns about piracy of its technology by the Chinese as Beijing strives to develop a home-grown weapons complex.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »
Quote from: powerpack.. Interesting .......... only a 3 word response.

Quote from:Eyeball Chambers:
haha...

I noticed that too

It's Easter...I'm being NICE
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
Another idiotic thread from someone to much of a pussy to proudly state what country he/she lives in.  We're not marching anybody to world war, but with any luck, your mudhut will get destroyed in some type of crossfirel

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 05:04:34 PM »
Not to be out done...The Ruskies have given missile systems to China and Iran...Hmmmmm? Can you say Israhell and Taiwan are about to be TOAST!!!!

Russia ships China 15 S-300 missile systems: report

by Staff Writers

Moscow (AFP) April 2, 2010

Russia has shipped China 15 advanced surface-to-air missile systems, the director of the Russian plant which produces the weapons was cited by news agencies as saying on Friday.

The truck-mounted air defence S-300 batteries, known by NATO as SA-20 Gargoyles, can target aircraft and ballistic missiles at a range of over 15 kilometres.

"We just fulfilled a large contract for the delivery to China of 15 batteries of the new S-300 missile defence systems," Igor Ashurbeili, director of the Almaz-Antei plant was quoted as saying.

The contract included the supply of a total of 15 batteries, each usually consisting of four S-300 missiles, he said. He did not disclose the value of the deal.

Russia has acknowledged making a contract with Iran for the supply of the same advance missiles, alarming Israel and its allies, who believe the Islamic state could use the systems to guard against a potential strike on its nuclear installations.

The United States and Israel worry that Iran's civilian nuclear energy programme, including a power plant Russia is helping build at Bushehr, is a cover for ambitions to build an atomic bomb. Tehran has long denied such plans.

First deployed by the USSR in 1979, the S-300, nicknamed "the favorite" by Russians, is still seen as one of the most powerful anti-aircraft missiles on the market. It can simultaneously track up to 100 targets and engage 12.

China has long been a major client for Russian weaponry but the trade has become sensitive due to Russian concerns about piracy of its technology by the Chinese as Beijing strives to develop a home-grown weapons complex.

Do you even have a clue what the S-300 system is? How will it turn Taiwan and Israel into "toast" if it is a defensive weapons system?

You copy and paste stuff with the best of them, but you proved long ago that you have a very limited grasp of the information you pasted. Even leading many of us to question whether you even bother to read what you are posting.

I believe it is actually called "SA-10 Grumble" by NATO, no Gargoyle.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 10:34:11 PM »

How will it turn Taiwan and Israel into "toast" if it is a defensive weapons system?

I was kinda wondering the same thing myself.  :-\
w

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 03:06:42 AM »
There will be no WW3.  Iran would be completely destroyed in under a day if it even attempted to fire a nuke.  Joint US and Israeli air strikes would just decimate every population and defense center in Iran with absolutely no regards for innocent civilian life.  China's situation is no less precarious......should it be plunged into a all-out war with the West, you'd see poverty and unemployment rise dramatically in a very short period of time.  All of a sudden, you'd have 300+ million hungry and desperate people in your country.....leading to the Chinese military having to defend its own territory against its own people.

Russia?  The rampant alcoholism and dead-by-50 of its military are better at killing and shooting themselves.  Perhaps the most backwards and clumsy of all modern nation's military.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 06:29:12 AM »
I was kinda wondering the same thing myself.  :-\

One of the main defenses and offenses of a military is to use air strikes and missiles fired upon a nation from afar. If China and Iran have weaponry that can take out fighter jets and missiles fired from afar, they have already essentially won the war...whether they started the war or not. Above all things a missile's ability to strike a target quickly and accurately is what an ideal military wants. If they have or can develop or have developed for them a fast and accurate missile, they can put into the tip of that missile any type of explosive: chemical, conventional or nuclear. With a fast accurate missile like these (not to mention a host of others Russia has sold to the Chinese and Iranians) taking out a nations air force and missile delivery system or missiles themselves, it will render the nation helpless. Add to this the ability to RE-TIP the missile with warheads offering different explosive elements and you have essentially wiped out a nation before it can get its military into full swing. That i why I said Israhell and Taiwan are TOAST...You think the Chinese are not going to refashion these missiles to work to their advantage???
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 06:36:33 AM »
Do you even have a clue what the S-300 system is? How will it turn Taiwan and Israel into "toast" if it is a defensive weapons system?

You copy and paste stuff with the best of them, but you proved long ago that you have a very limited grasp of the information you pasted. Even leading many of us to question whether you even bother to read what you are posting.

I believe it is actually called "SA-10 Grumble" by NATO, no Gargoyle.

You spend so much time G with your mouth open and your brain closed a little internet research would have answered all of your ignorance if you only applied yourself. Here is the information on the  SA-20 GARGOYLE which you obviously have no clue about. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/s-300pmu1.htm  As a matter of fact why don't you bookmark this site and all other sites I post so you are no longer confused. I didn't think I was dealing with CHILDREN on this site and had to HAND LEAD everyone to every instance of proof to what I say and post. This is the internet you know and it is USED FOR RESEARCH. Try using it for that purpose sometimes....
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2010, 06:38:12 AM »
Another idiotic thread from someone to much of a pussy to proudly state what country he/she lives in.  We're not marching anybody to world war, but with any luck, your mudhut will get destroyed in some type of crossfirel

Another clueless american  (hey look a three word response)
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 06:39:48 AM »
There will be no WW3.  Iran would be completely destroyed in under a day if it even attempted to fire a nuke.  Joint US and Israeli air strikes would just decimate every population and defense center in Iran with absolutely no regards for innocent civilian life.  China's situation is no less precarious......should it be plunged into a all-out war with the West, you'd see poverty and unemployment rise dramatically in a very short period of time.  All of a sudden, you'd have 300+ million hungry and desperate people in your country.....leading to the Chinese military having to defend its own territory against its own people.

Russia?  The rampant alcoholism and dead-by-50 of its military are better at killing and shooting themselves.  Perhaps the most backwards and clumsy of all modern nation's military.

Lucid Dreaming is dangerous
C

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 07:22:53 AM »

I agree to a point but both Russia and China's military are wild cards.
China by sheer numbers of average equipment and men can over whelm
Russia is producing some amazing new weapons, even a boozer with the new RPG 29 can kill a modern MBT
and every now and again they do suprise.
Are they in the same league as America or Europe.........No but I wouldnt treat them lightly.
You just never know  :-\

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 02:55:53 PM »
Another clueless american  (hey look a three word response)

Another ignorant ___________....ooops, that's right....you're too much of pussy to proudly boast your country. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2010, 03:00:53 PM »

Another ignorant ___________....ooops, that's right....you're too much of pussy to proudly boast your country. 

I can't believe you haven't figured out his country... it's soooo obvious.  ::)
I tell ya, I laugh my tush off everytime you guys criticize his country and refer to it as a banana republic.
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 03:13:05 PM »
I can't believe you haven't figured out his country... it's soooo obvious.  ::)
I tell ya, I laugh my tush off everytime you guys criticize his country and refer to it as a banana republic.

Of course it's obvious to you...it's your gimmick account.

Still waiting on a list about all of Canada's great contributions to the world.  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 03:30:23 PM »
I can't believe you haven't figured out his country... it's soooo obvious.  ::)

They're americans ...what do you expect...
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 03:47:12 PM »
They're americans ...what do you expect...
I would expect you to thank us for dropping rice and second hand clothes into your village.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 04:06:51 PM »
I would expect you to thank us for dropping rice and second hand clothes into your village.

Don't give anything away to anyone, because before long you will be needing those things for yourselves....america is going down down down...
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 04:29:36 PM »
Don't give anything away to anyone, because before long you will be needing those things for yourselves....america is going down down down...
Our generosity will be our downfall, I've said this for years.

America first!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 07:28:06 PM »

This country isn't going anywhere except maybe to become even greater, and we'll always be on top of whatever shithole you're cowering in.

Must suck being ashamed of your own country.