Author Topic: hardcore tesla discovery would interest dumb bodybuilders here  (Read 4461 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: hardcore tesla discovery would interest dumb bodybuilders here
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 07:06:45 AM »
I could chat with you for the next few hours. I find your interest in electricity to be an acceptable way to spend your time. I see your interest in electricity as a hobby, I also enjoy hobbies. I currently do leathercraft, woodworking and ceramics (though I moved recently and my kiln is not wired). I enjoy creating/building things, you enjoy learning, it's all good.
i dont care about wood working or ceramics this thread is about electricity, i cant even get past the thread topic name alone without major conflict with people here
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
We have used electricity on Mars.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 07:18:15 AM »
We have used electricity on Mars.
nothing personal at all but posts like this are no better than typing kldfjshlkfpoifdhspoidhpo fsdihsdposdpwooicph
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2014, 07:26:54 AM »
nothing personal at all but posts like this are no better than typing kldfjshlkfpoifdhspoidhpo fsdihsdposdpwooicph

We have used electricity on Mars. The Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity had solar panels to keep their batteries charged.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 07:43:12 AM »
We have used electricity on Mars. The Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity had solar panels to keep their batteries charged.

you are not asking anything or saying anything that isnt common knowledge, it as if you lack direction to what you are seeking , maybe you dont know what you are seeking and this is your way of asking for direction?

however what is not common knowledge was in my original post. two devices operating at same frequency or rates communicate energy with each other

by my orignial post in the thread (about tesla's discovery) you can see i am tryin to inspire a creative force in people with this (his) knowledge. they can then create a question of as to whether what would benefit they  can  detain by operating two devices at same frequencies, at a distance, to communicate energy?
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 12:18:14 PM »
you harbor much frustrations, good effort, trying to sound smart as well with insults +1 bro

You just prove what I said. You seem to be so stupid that you are unable to see the difference between insult and fact. It isn't my fault that you are born as a moron, I just point it out  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2014, 12:33:27 PM »
tesla found if you take similar devices that operate on the same rates or frequencies they communicate energy with each other

im guessing in dreams we are all at different frequencies in our sleep some of us around the world will match up perfectly in frequency and communicate "energy" with each other in our dreams.

that actually very interesting. i'm guessing some of us may be at the same "frequency" whilst awake...and could possibly communicate whilst not asleep too....