Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 198630 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive already won all back and bicep poses and i still have a good 25 pounds of fat to lose. so whenever you set the dat for the contest we will see who truly is dah biggest nucca mo fucca aka me 6feet6 all natural drinkin maad lemonade diet

remember kids i OWN the back double bicep pose hell i impress myself lookin like a white nucca serge oliva.... but im not arrogant or anything, but the fact is i do train harder than anyone on this site. i spend atleast 2 hours a day working out. most internet lifters talk about overtraining and dont know how to train mad like me. i train old school style. high carbs no protien shakes no supplements. all natural too so i got good skin tone so no overly dialated spagetti veins no bloated face. i would like to see more naturals that train hard. it is sad i dont see very many that do. by the way who is this rhino guy looks like a lost pig from the farm that took too much juice and thinks hes big/bloted???looks more like a peice of some juiced up bacon to me
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
remember kids i OWN the back double bicep pose hell i impress myself lookin like a white nucca serge oliva.... but im not arrogant or anything, but the fact is i do train harder than anyone on this site. i spend atleast 2 hours a day working out. most internet lifters talk about overtraining and dont know how to train mad like me. i train old school style. high carbs no protien shakes no supplements. all natural too so i got good skin tone so no overly dialated spagetti veins no bloated face. i would like to see more naturals that train hard. it is sad i dont see very many that do. by the way who is this rhino guy looks like a lost pig from the farm that took too much juice and thinks hes big/bloted???looks more like a peice of some juiced up bacon to me

Hi, latest Gimmick account. ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yo tru adonis when you gonna get a real weightliftin session man i heard you in nc you do 20 supersets back to back boddy? time to lift
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Hi, latest Gimmick account. ::)

no this is nc6feet6 from avantlabs

aka

nclifter6feet6 banned 3 times from elitefitness. they had to ban me because my fisiike crushes all the juiceheads
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
no this is nc6feet6 from avantlabs

aka

nclifter6feet6 banned 3 times from elitefitness. they had to ban me because my fisiike crushes all the juiceheads

Yeah, okay. lol.   What kinda crushes?    Oh fisiike is physique...hahaha.     Carry on.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Yeah, okay. lol.   What kinda crushes?    Oh fisiike is physique...hahaha.     Carry on.

also mart dudell is small but he is ripped
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
also mart dudell is small but he is ripped

but he juices so looks like a squatty botty. its dumb to juice if your below 5'8 not just for that reason.
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
lol. Are you talking to yourself?

Or am I? :-[

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
but he juices so looks like a squatty botty. its dumb to juice if your below 5'8 not just for that reason.

Why you have to come on here and pretend you're an asshole?

Here's a clue: You got a great physique. You don't need to act like a tool to get attention.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why you have to come on here and pretend you're an asshole?

Here's a clue: You got a great physique. You don't need to act like a tool to get attention.

YIP
Zack

cheaters who take steroids. Im saying its even funnier for short dudes that juice. I think they are cheetos and get WAY too much attention on all these internet bodybuilld boards because of their size when they only have the dedication to train a few times a week yet yoke up all the time. You gotta train 7 days a week to be a real bodybuilder. muscle grows EXTREMELY slow on a natural bodybuilder. no respect for juicers in the
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
cheaters who take steroids. Im saying its even funnier for short dudes that juice. I think they are cheetos and get WAY too much attention on all these internet bodybuilld boards because of their size when they only have the dedication to train a few times a week yet yoke up all the time. You gotta train 7 days a week to be a real bodybuilder. muscle grows EXTREMELY slow on a natural bodybuilder. no respect for juicers in the

also this is a competition hedgehog some people cheat too win others dont. i got respect for the nattys here not much ones for juiced
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V

Evryone ignore this gimmick.  He came on here claiming he built his body with lemonade and water.lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Evryone ignore this gimmick.  He came on here claiming he built his body with lemonade and water.lol

no i was just trying a new diet. the fluids was too keep my appetite down. it was good for a short term fixed with body fattyness. cause i over bulked in the winter eating lots of icecream and wanted to get rid of fat fast
A

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

Mindspin shouldnt be allowed to, didnt he compete once ...

You fear me...I own you. ;D
w

War-Horse

• Getbig V
no i was just trying a new diet. the fluids was too keep my appetite down. it was good for a short term fixed with body fattyness. cause i over bulked in the winter eating lots of icecream and wanted to get rid of fat fast

Im overbulked. have you seen my pics?   What would you recommend?  How did you do it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Im overbulked. have you seen my pics?   What would you recommend?  How did you do it.
no i havent seen your pics just do a low fat diet, get plenty of liquids eat as much carbs and protien as you want and your bodyfat setpoint slowly creeps down depending upon how active you are...

so the obvious routine is to stay active as possible (workout as much as possible)
A

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

I think Mindspin will steal it all tho.

Don't bet on it.  I won't be training biceps or shoulders in any meaningful way because of injuries.  I will also look pretty light as I will be hiking 10-15 miles 4-5x per week...that shit burns up a lot of muscle :-\.  And, I have a Hawaii vacation in this time period, so not sure if I will have the will power to not cheat for 12 weeks.  If I come in at about 185 with 8% BF I'll be happy. :D  So is the date set?  9/15?
w

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
these are non pumped pics too i dont even train arms i mainly stick to chest back and squats running and biking. when i work my arms directly they blow up
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you can count on that ill win this competition then im goin to win mr olympia october
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the only thing i need to bring up is calves but my quads are actully my best body part ill post them come competition. ill bring my arms up an inch or two ( i think its possible if i train 2-3 hours a day) right now just training 2 also bodyfat down some notches
A

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
the only thing i need to bring up is calves but my quads are actully my best body part ill post them come competition. ill bring my arms up an inch or two ( i think its possible if i train 2-3 hours a day) right now just training 2 also bodyfat down some notches

You might want to spend some time on your lats...they are virtually non existant...
w

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i was on musclemayhem too but the gay ass tim wescot banned me from there tried to make fun of my argo starch diet. hes an old bitter man cant stand that guy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You might want to spend some time on your lats...they are virtually non existant...

yeah they do look pitiful time for 40set of chins!
A

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
yeah they do look pitiful time for 40set of chins!

I just read that twice and still can't figure out wtf it says...
w