Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 198633 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Hahahahaha.  I see you changed your post from "i have no ill will" to" im 30%fat."  hahahaha.

Ab-shooter aka JackoffJanna.      8)

I changed it after you called me jaejackoffjanna....
I still have no ill will...whatever , its all good war-horse
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I just read that twice and still can't figure out wtf it says...

yeah 40 is a high number of sets i bet you never do anything double digit sets probably hard for you to comprehend
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Jaejonna is alright! In pretty good shape , but is pretty cut if I remember right. ;D

I will post it up tommorrow, i just came back from the gym and the pic was on my other computer... Thanks for the props alexxx, you seem to have a good memory, and i remember that you said I had ten inch guns ..lol its all water uner the bridge. the pic was taken in November, so i was tryin to get my weight up... but enough of that ... SEptember september here we come
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

You fear me...I own you. ;D

I will remind you why you stepped off the stage come september
L

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
yeah 40 is a high number of sets i bet you never do anything double digit sets probably hard for you to comprehend

What a bummer...you can do 40 sets of chins yet your lats are no thicker than paper plates :-\  In other words, time to hang up the posing trunks and go for another sport.  Your chances in bbing are hopeless.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
I remind you why you stepped off the stage come september

ha ha!  Now I'm getting fired up!
w

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
you can count on that ill win this competition then im goin to win mr olympia october

haha what a tool!!, is this Alexx? A little full of yourself aint ya!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
I think I can crack the top 5 if I get my diet in check, mabey the top 3 in the natural division
shotgun on the team

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
You are outta your mind
L

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

what are you training for a pull -up marathon??  Why don't you try adding some weight and working some heavy chins.

seriously though mindspin you shouldn't make fun of his lats.  They insert high and until genetic engineering is workable he will be stuck with small lats.  It's not his fault

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I changed it after you called me jaejackoffjanna....
I still have no ill will...whatever , its all good war-horse

Youve manned up and put up a pic in your avatar.   Good job, you have my respect. 8)

Now if we could get sarcasm....I mean sar-jism to post up a pic....we would see why hes a big hater on this board.hahahahaha :o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
I think I can crack the top 5 if I get my diet in check, mabey the top 3 in the natural division

lool..RRiiighttt..... :-X

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
cheaters who take steroids. Im saying its even funnier for short dudes that juice. I think they are cheetos and get WAY too much attention on all these internet bodybuilld boards because of their size when they only have the dedication to train a few times a week yet yoke up all the time. You gotta train 7 days a week to be a real bodybuilder. muscle grows EXTREMELY slow on a natural bodybuilder. no respect for juicers in the

Your a fuking idiot. But thats JMHO. 

So your saying gear is a muscle in a bottle? That fplks tha ttake it hardly have to train? Bwwwahahahaa!  Dude, its NOTHING unless you eat right and train EVEN HARDER.

SO whats the scoop, date, etc?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV

Youve manned up and put up a pic in your avatar.   Good job, you have my respect. 8)

Now if we could get sarcasm....I mean sar-jism to post up a pic....we would see why hes a big hater on this board.hahahahaha :o

I respect Sarcasm. He rips into people because of where his standards are. He wont post a pic because hes not a hypocrite, and wouldnt post a pic if he didnt have a Jay Cutler type physique. Just bc he doesnt post a pic, it doesnt mean shit. I knew a guy that wouldnt wear shorts to the gym. I asked him why? He said bc he thought he had small legs. He had a HUGE upperbody..One day I said to him "come on, let me see your wheels"...He showed me and I was like WTF!  :o HE had some WHEELS!   But to HIM, they were small. They were damn impressive..

Other folks that post pics, well, are either dellusional and think they look great- (Impressive- Post TONS of pICS) OR, they post pics just for some honest feedback/motivation (might pos tone pic and thats about it..

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I respect Sarcasm. He rips into people because of where his standards are. He wont post a pic because hes not a hypocrite, and wouldnt post a pic if he didnt have a Jay Cutler type physique. Just bc he doesnt post a pic, it doesnt mean shit. I knew a guy that wouldnt wear shorts to the gym. I asked him why? He said bc he thought he had small legs. He had a HUGE upperbody..One day I said to him "come on, let me see your wheels"...He showed me and I was like WTF!  :o HE had some WHEELS!   But to HIM, they were small. They were damn impressive..

LOL.   What a bunch of shit.   Dumbasses who harass other people, without showing who they are, are the same as the kid eating boogers at the corner of the gym in 3rd grade.
They wont come out of hiding cuz theyll have to face the truth.  Whats sad is the truth would set them free from their little world of self-torment.   Even sadder is the internet gives these haters a voice to sound tough......in real life theyre just hiding their little pussies.

He should post a pic and let everyone rip him up, then let it die down, and get some real encouragement.

Lastly:   Lifes about the journey not the destination.   You are not gauranteed tommorow, so live free today.
No need to live in a bottle and wait for the GREAT UN-VEILING of a mediocre physique.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV

LOL.   What a bunch of shit.   Dumbasses who harass other people, without showing who they are, are the same as the kid eating boogers at the corner of the gym in 3rd grade.
They wont come out of hiding cuz theyll have to face the truth.  Whats sad is the truth would set them free from their little world of self-torment.   Even sadder is the internet gives these haters a voice to sound tough......in real life theyre just hiding their little pussies.

He should post a pic and let everyone rip him up, then let it die down, and get some real encouragement.

Lastly:   Lifes about the journey not the destination.   You are not gauranteed tommorow, so live free today.
No need to live in a bottle and wait for the GREAT UN-VEILING of a mediocre physique.

I dont know man, Im a prety modest dude. I wont post another pic until I get to 210 with abs. Im 228 now. I was 235-238 in that one set of pics (one i had in my avatar)..I took it down bc I was sick of looking at it. Some folks are really modest... But they cant stand people tha tpost their pics proudly like they are gods..some peoople chose to say nothing, be polite, and say "keep training and getting better"- And others- well, lol..are Simon-esque- they tell the truth..and many people like that..

SARCASM= GETBIG.COM SIMON COWELL.   8) 8) 8)
hE SHOULD BE ONE OF THE JUDGES.. It would be PRICELESS!.....ROTFLMAO

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I dont know man, Im a prety modest dude. I wont post another pic until I get to 210 with abs. Im 228 now. I was 235-238 in that one set of pics (one i had in my avatar)..I took it down bc I was sick of looking at it. Some folks are really modest... But they cant stand people tha tpost their pics proudly like they are gods..some peoople chose to say nothing, be polite, and say "keep training and getting better"- And others- well, lol..are Simon-esque- they tell the truth..and many people like that..

hE SHOULD BE ONE OF THE JUDGES.. It would be PRICELESS!.....ROTFLMAO

You're a freacking hypocrite and a sorry excuse of a man. You yourself wrote that you where a greek god under your avatar. You're the dumbess tool around these parts. Heck everybody including vince g have a better physique than you. You're a mental case waiting to unleash so butt cruising lick slipping dick twerping hysteria. Fag!
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV

You're a freacking hypocrite and a sorry excuse of a man. You yourself wrote that you where a greek god under your avatar. You're the dumbess tool around these parts. Heck everybody including vince g have a better physique than you. You're a mental case waiting to unleash so butt cruising lick slipping dick twerping hysteria. Fag!

**ALEXX MELTDOWN**

haha aww, greekgod bothers little alexx. Im greek you stupid bastard. I have knick names like zeus, etc, bc of it. Its not how your saying it. And alexx, dont use my word "tool" Its my saying, and your the king of tools. If you were at my gym, you would be some skinny dweeb in the masses. anyone owns you.. you retard...go crawl back under your rock moron. haahaha... I think your mental. Seriously I do..

What did  you say alexx? "Your friends think your the NEXT BEST THING?" hahahahaha..you stupid commie.

War-Horse

• Getbig V

Cool.    Im not saying you have to arvilla-ize the board with updates every 10minutes.lol
I didnt enjoy putting my photo up, but i thought it would be fair to let others know what i really am....(be gentle)hahaha
Im accountable now to get better, and my next pics wont have any jiggle on them...thats stage 2.
Stage 3 is pushing the lines in deeper. then im done.

Bottom line: theirs a difference between someone in their entire history never showing a pic, (sarcasm) and trashing all others.   On the othe rside of the fence is mike arvilla, giving updates every 10 minutes.  But with arvilla we know who he is and what hes accomplished (which is amazing)

Even true adonis is a bigger man than sarcasm......he takes the heat and shakes it off....cool in my book.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
**ALEXX MELTDOWN**

haha aww, greekgod bothers little alexx. Im greek you stupid bastard. I have knick names like zeus, etc, bc of it. Its not how your saying it. And alexx, dont use my word "tool" Its my saying, and your the king of tools. If you were at my gym, you would be some skinny dweeb in the masses. anyone owns you.. you retard...go crawl back under your rock moron. haahaha... I think your mental. Seriously I do..

What did  you say alexx? "Your friends think your the NEXT BEST THING?" hahahahaha..you stupid commie.

I love these momments. I just found your old avatar:
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
I love these momments. I just found your old avatar:

haha.. Nice one...hmm, dont see a resemblance though..Maybe thats why you think you look like the next Mr0

Wow Alexx, your looking HUGE! You gonna be a FORCE DUDE!

Some memebers opinions about you:

For a recreational natural guy, you are okay, but if you are serious about being a future mr. olympia, you are a fuckin' retarded, I'll call your parents, to stop all this nonsense!
No arms, no calves, chest to weak, weird leg shape...
Boy, if you wanna impress some girls, or your boyfriend, it's ok, but for competition, ohh! I can't go on, it is damn so funny...

hahahah

Or...
Some of your DELLUSIONAL posts..

I have just started doing this program this week and can already see a difference in my physique. My goal is to get to a lean 300 pounds. Today I am 241 pds. Would appreaciate all suggestions.

A reply:

You sir are an idiot.  If you want to to be 300 lean, then you need to be like 325 off season.  Not happening.

I can do this ALL DAY.. haha..  LEAN 300 LBS.. talk about DELLUSIONAL BASTARD! Are you in special ed in class? that would explain it retard boy.

DUDE..this one is a CLASSIC from SIRWILLIAMIDOL HAHAHAH...Got SKID MARKS ALEXXX??!!! DOnt they change their underwear where your from?? HAHA..

i realize alexxx is serious about bodybuilding now because he'd rather spend money on 3 more pounds of ground beef and opt for the 6-pack of Kirkland boxers at costco (with only a slight variation in color or pattern between them) than get something which the ladies might enjoy.   no matter if it looks like you never change your boxers.

i salute you for your abstinence and unimpeded quest to be Mr. O

OMG, Im laughing too hard- Crying...your a ridicule dood!

This is a good one too!, Courtesy of TOMCAT, in the Alexx Vs Caninadate thread..but Ill have to give this one to you Alexx, you managed a win. TOugh comeptition TOO!  ;D

comparing Alexx to caninadate is like comparing dog shit to cow shit

hahaha

Ok ALexx, I apologize. Im greek, so Im a pampus prick for the greekgod word in my avatar before..Your SUPER modest, and we should be more like you, when describing ourselves. One of your Classic Alexx posts, hahaha :

Turns out I was always big.. I started bashing my lats hard with deadlifts and am sure that had something to do with it. In the begining of the month I was only deadlifting 315 now its 405 for reps. I could probably do 4 1/2 plates a side now. :)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
lool..RRiiighttt..... :-X

You know whats funny? I dont even diet and I still hold my own against you. MMA> bodybuilding any day, atleast my strength is all funcitonal,
shotgun on the team

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
You know whats funny? I dont even diet and I still hold my own against you. MMA> bodybuilding any day, atleast my strength is all funcitonal,

haha rright..."your strenght is functional" hmmm, and im assuming that means you can kick my ass!? Wow..Do you know me? I wouldnt say I could kick anyones ass over the internet, you dont know who your talking to, know what I mean?

And your right, you dont diet and it shows. Your a delusional person too sorry, your the one bragging how you should place in the top 5! hahahah..its just funny man, no hard feelings.. See ya, tough guy!  :-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
yo tru adonis when you gonna get a real weightliftin session man i heard you in nc you do 20 supersets back to back boddy? time to lift

HAHHAHAH, i KNOW YOU!

Are you still in Chapel Hill?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
TA how many sets you do per bodypart
Valhalla awaits.