Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 198422 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Another MR. GETBIG competitor drops out!!!
« Reply #2300 on: September 08, 2006, 07:45:28 PM »
Maybe they are. I don't know.

What I do know, is that you asked me to post my pic and I did. Once you saw that I destroy you, you attacked me.

I've been honest with my claims. I don't feel the need to continue to defend myself.

You are still a joke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2301 on: September 08, 2006, 07:47:03 PM »
Maybe they are. I don't know.

What I do know, is that you asked me to post my pic and I did. Once you saw that I destroy you, you attacked me.

I've been honest with my claims. I don't feel the need to continue to defend myself.

You are still a joke.

Don`t feel the need to defend anything. Just realize you exposed yourself.

Its ok. You look decent for a short juicer. Keep up the good work.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2302 on: September 08, 2006, 07:48:38 PM »
Don`t feel the need to defend anything. Just realize you exposed yourself.

Its ok. You look decent for a short juicer. Keep up the good work.

Exposed? I have nothing to hide.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure I look even better now that I actually DO juice. LOL.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #2303 on: September 08, 2006, 07:51:55 PM »
TA STFU. Your posts are meaningless.He juiced after he was 22 and in that pic he says he was natural. So leave it at that. The only liar here is you for have that wig you call hair, fuck shave it buddy. fuck.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2304 on: September 09, 2006, 06:53:22 AM »
Bast... Why do you have a pic of daddywaddy on your avatar? (Both these guys have posted pictures of their own penises... food for thought)

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)
« Reply #2305 on: September 09, 2006, 04:24:26 PM »
maybe u never used steroids but your probably did prohormones and things along those lines, at one point they were legal.  My roommate was 185 when using pro hormones he is offf them and he is around 165.

I'm 5'8 around 165-170 and you were 5'3 175, if u were natural you have great genetics,

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: September 09, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »
I listed what I did. I've never done prohormones because by the time they were halfway effective (2002ish) I realized that the real stuff was better, cheaper and less toxic.

Yeah, my genetics don't suck. I think I can be pretty objective and fair when assesing a physique. I'm probably good enough to place nationally in a weak show, but have no aspirations to compete seriously. I do it for myself, and enjoy it that way.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #2307 on: September 10, 2006, 08:27:47 AM »
Lee_a_priest
Pros
Getbig IV

Re: Hype: Sami the best in The PDI!!!!
« Reply #13 on: Today at 10:22:43 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: The True Adonis on Today at 09:20:31 PM
You DO realize that you can have your Krispy Kremes when you are dieting for a contest?

Right?

yes and i do

here's the funniest thing in this whole thread and this proves what a complete hypocrite you are TA.  First anyone that succeeds doing dc you label all drugs and even if they don't do drugs you don't believe them in the first place.  Now to prove you're point you post a quote from a pro who's been using drugs for most of his adult life-no offense lee, I've got no problem with you doing roids or whatever you do.  It's awfully nice to prove YOUR point when you get a guy on drugs to back you but every other point becomes null and void because you label it all drugs.
nasser=piece of shit

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: September 10, 2006, 09:42:37 AM »
here's the funniest thing in this whole thread and this proves what a complete hypocrite you are TA.  First anyone that succeeds doing dc you label all drugs and even if they don't do drugs you don't believe them in the first place.  Now to prove you're point you post a quote from a pro who's been using drugs for most of his adult life-no offense lee, I've got no problem with you doing roids or whatever you do.  It's awfully nice to prove YOUR point when you get a guy on drugs to back you but every other point becomes null and void because you label it all drugs.

Exactly. TA is a lesson in contradiction.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #2309 on: September 10, 2006, 10:50:40 AM »
OK.
Awesome pic man. You totally own T.A. ;D
Out of curiosity, what kind of training do you think you've responded best too?
I min/max my physique

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: September 10, 2006, 01:35:55 PM »
I should point out I wasn't trying to own TA. I just posted it to provide SOME credibility.

I've responded well to a couple different programs. I've grown very well on a modified DC program. By modified I mean I added a couple excersizes that I couldn't live without, and didn't eat a mountain of rinsed beef or olive oil. I went from 195-217 on DC, guided by one of his "guys". I stopped DC'ing when my dad died last a year ago. I didn't train for 5 months. Since then, I'm eating a bit different, more concerned with health and well being, and I'm around 208-210 right now. I'm going to diet to 190, where I should be very close to competition weight (within 10 lbs). I'm not currently "on" any supps.

I've also done well in a higher volume, mind muscle training style. I like to switch it up, since I don't have serious competitive plans and I don't necessarily want to be a gigantic monster (sometimes I do, but mostly would like to be balanced and aesthetic.).

Thanks for asking.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: September 10, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »
:D Weee

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: September 10, 2006, 03:05:58 PM »
Wooohooo.  A Red Sox fan!   :D 

Damn straight Cheri! Live in NY, too, so it's extra fun when we win!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: September 10, 2006, 03:07:48 PM »
Damn straight Cheri! Live in NY, too, so it's extra fun when we win!
Ya it is!!!!!!!!  :D  How did you feel about JD switching sides.  >:(

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: September 10, 2006, 03:18:24 PM »
I'm not happy about it, especially since Coco can't squibble a ball past the pitcher. He's pathetic.

However, I believe JD when he says the Red Sox Brass didn't treat him well, or act like they wanted him around.

But then, I even thought he was on the down slope after his shoulder injury last year. But I was wrong. He's one of the best in the game, bar none.

Still, hate to see him in the jail suit.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: September 10, 2006, 04:00:30 PM »
I'm not happy about it, especially since Coco can't squibble a ball past the pitcher. He's pathetic.

However, I believe JD when he says the Red Sox Brass didn't treat him well, or act like they wanted him around.

But then, I even thought he was on the down slope after his shoulder injury last year. But I was wrong. He's one of the best in the game, bar none.

Still, hate to see him in the jail suit.
It made me sick.  I still have the red Damon BB shirt though.   :-\

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #2316 on: September 10, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »
I should point out I wasn't trying to own TA. I just posted it to provide SOME credibility.

I've responded well to a couple different programs. I've grown very well on a modified DC program. By modified I mean I added a couple excersizes that I couldn't live without, and didn't eat a mountain of rinsed beef or olive oil. I went from 195-217 on DC, guided by one of his "guys". I stopped DC'ing when my dad died last a year ago. I didn't train for 5 months. Since then, I'm eating a bit different, more concerned with health and well being, and I'm around 208-210 right now. I'm going to diet to 190, where I should be very close to competition weight (within 10 lbs). I'm not currently "on" any supps.

I've also done well in a higher volume, mind muscle training style. I like to switch it up, since I don't have serious competitive plans and I don't necessarily want to be a gigantic monster (sometimes I do, but mostly would like to be balanced and aesthetic.).

Thanks for asking.
I did about the same thing for a while, actually. I did a program based off of Dave Henry's DC routine, though I usually did a couple of different exercises for the warm-up set instead of just the one I was going to do, and usually did a working set on two different exercises. I like DC and HIT because being a short guy too (5' 6") I can move a lot of weight much more easily than someone taller, so I respond well to those. Of course, I've done plenty of volume training too. I found that switching between different workout styles every 4-6 weeks really helped me develope a great mind muscle connection so that I can get the most out of any workout. Currently I rotate between a volume day, a HIT (Dorian style, not Mentzer) day and a DC day. I change the style each workout, and do 3 on 1 off. I figure this routine should keep me from plateauing for a while, and it makes every workout feel like the first time I've done.

Anyway, you're doing a great job man. Good luck!
I min/max my physique

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2317 on: September 11, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
less than 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really think there should be a special board for this and i've suggested that many times
Z

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #2318 on: September 17, 2006, 04:33:58 PM »
...anybody ask if VTrip (otherwise known as Venom Vince Versace) could donate some of his world class supps to the winner of Mr Getbig?

A giant tub of Bee Pollen?

Or perhaps a thick serving of Magic Stick?

;D

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2319 on: September 17, 2006, 09:38:33 PM »
johnny damons the biggest homo in the league

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: September 18, 2006, 08:50:46 AM »
johnny damons the biggest homo in the league

Yeah, that might be true, but I loved him when he was a Sox.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: September 18, 2006, 10:32:35 AM »
Yeah, that might be true, but I loved him when he was a Sox.
Me too.  I have his jersey and now I won't wear it.  >:(  Traitor!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2322 on: September 18, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »
5 days to go.

no board for this.

no list of judges.

whats going on here?

>:(
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: September 18, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »
they should delay the contest 5 more weeks!
A

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #2324 on: September 18, 2006, 08:18:09 PM »
See whenever TA GETS OWNED> HE leaves and never comes back because he has a meltdown. Ta gets owned is every thread he posts in. And his so call law of science, being back by a drug user is Null. Also Lee is crazy when he gets in shape for a contest, he could have 30lb even 40lbs of fat on him andbe 6 weeks out and still come in ripped. Maybe not the legs, but his abs are KING!