Author Topic: Nasser has spoken - latest statement  (Read 16968 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser has spoken - latest statement
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »
Now I'm Nasser   ::)  - an even greater display of lack of intelligence by Flylo.

Tell you what - why don't you tell us what type of work you do - or what you're taking in school if you are in school.  You don't have to give any personal info, just let us know what you do outside of getbig?

Most people who idolize their hero, would take my comment and treat it as a compliment.  But you, seem to meltdown and get insulted.  You should've replied "thank you Flylo.  N'ass is an intelligent great inspiration to my family, and he's my hero.  It means a lot to me that someone like you can make that comparison.  Thank you Flylo." 

You stupid arrogant 3-time uncrowned-immigrant-Mr.Olympia wife-beater!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2008, 02:59:35 PM »
Most get biggers do not have an educational background. In the best-case scenario, they have a low class job. But on the board they are mostly in the process of acting and posing as rocket scientists.

Nasser - wizard of truth and (at least) three times uncrowned Mr. Olympia

Since Nasser is such a rocket scientist himself, why did he inject himself with so much oil, in many different body parts?

And maybe, just maybe in his DREAMS he'd be given 3 Olympia titles. One of them is in debate, and I can't even think of what the other two could be to consider.

Maybe Delusional Olympia is more appropo.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »
Most get biggers do not have an educational background. In the best-case scenario, they have a low class job. But on the board they are mostly in the process of acting and posing as rocket scientists.
And the English speaking nut-huggers and delusional experts are in most cases unable to speak a second language. Poor suckers! But at least then, there would be less verbal hatred, less immature talk and less racism, way fewer fake "facts", and much more constructive criticism demonstrated.
Nasser - wizard of truth and (at least) three times uncrowned Mr. Olympia

PS. Yes, I do know.
It is hard to hear the truth dudes.

Babs
Nasser said nasty things about you and your "rocket-scientist" job fantasy, and called you an "english-speaking nut-hugging immigrant".  Hmmm...all that stuff is about you Babs.  that's aweful!!  After all you've posted for him. He's denounced your credibility.

This litany is very characteristic of Babs' and/or N'ass' writing style. N'ass is a "getbig" loser too!   

ninja turtle

• Getbig II
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »
Good to see nasser is still eating his peanutbutter for breakfast.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »
Since Nasser is such a rocket scientist himself, why did he inject himself with so much oil, in many different body parts?

And maybe, just maybe in his DREAMS he'd be given 3 Olympia titles. One of them is in debate, and I can't even think of what the other two could be to consider.

Maybe Delusional Olympia is more appropo.

N'ass is a big contradiction.  He claims to have education, yet he pursued professional BB (wtf!!).  Duhhhh...you don't need a post-secondary education to compete in professional BB.  And, he speaks of getbig.com members/audience as 'losers'.  What happened to that book?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2008, 03:37:23 PM »
N'ass is a big contradiction.  He claims to have education, yet he pursued professional BB (wtf!!).  Duhhhh...you don't need a post-secondary education to compete in professional BB.  And, he speaks of getbig.com members/audience as 'losers'.  What happened to that book?

what?? is this for real. i just joined this team nasser, but im not a getbig loser

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »
Props to Dreamlord

WOW

Clearly the Lizard of Fruits is so consumed by being  owned by getbig that he sent his chief emissary Dave Robson to post his meltdown.  Poor Nasser -clearly things haven't been going too well for him in the past few years. He's so incensed by an internet forum that he has to type a page worth of meltdowns.
Of course he is too cowardly to post this himself so his lackey Robson steps up.

Lets address his concerns:

He claims that America ( a country HE resides in) is uneducated? How interesting. People from all around the world send their kids here to be educated. American systems of management are being utilized throughout Europe and Asia. More countries are adopting the US style of teaching - open discussions. Maybe all the people nasser hangs around with are uneducated. Like his live-in boyfriend PEPE ;D

He claims that everyone is  busy with recreational drugs and  are super cowards who are hiding behind  computers. . Very interesting  - Nasser lurks around getbig under a assumed name and sends people like Dave Robson to post his cowardly rantings. His so called private PM to his "team" exposed his childish mindset. Nasser should take a good long look in the mirror before he starts calling other people cowards. In fact he is THE super coward because other pros like Milos and even Kamali post under their own names  and have braved getbig flames. Nasser is a gutless coward who shivers away at the thought of exchanging posts with people will cut through his lies and delusions. As for the subject of drugs- don't make me laugh. Nasser has been hospitalized several times due to his abuse of drugs. His own stupidity has been reported many times so I won't dwell on it here.

As for friends and women-
Nasser is a known backstabber who is reviled by the industry from his competing days. He made an attempt to hang out with other BB during his competing days and when he needed them for his career.but once he had to retire for..uh ..health reasons he showed his true colors by attacking them. No wonder everyone in the industry considers his to be a despicable creature with no honor. No surprise that he was omitted from the 2007 ASC winners list. As for women..nasser is pretty pathetic- scoring off fitness chicks and other industry prostitutes for his 7 seconds of bliss. Once these women find out that nasser has zero influence in the industry they move on to a more lucrative target leaving nasser. Milamar and other women have laughed at nassers penis which probably adds to his anger and depression towards women. Even his own wife was cheating on him and ultimately left him for a real man - presumably one who does not live in a fantasy world and needs steroids for his own ego.

In the end what is nasser left with? Very little.

A)He is outcast from the BB industry.A pariah.

B) He is a 44 yr old man who has no family of his own and is dependent of prostitutes for sex.

C)At an age where most men have successful lives and are looking forward to their grand kids nasser lives  alone, dependent on steroids to maintain his ego and compensate for his tiny penis.

D) He has had multiple surgeries from his abuse of drugs  and has more planned in the horizon.

E)He sells his worn clothes to his schmoe fans while grumbling about how he was screwed over by the industry.

F) He is a petulant child in a man's body. He tries to pawn off his failures as a BB on others. It's never his fault. It's always the judges, promoters, industry, etc. Everyone is wrong except him. Classic living in denial

G) He rants about America and yet chooses to reside here. If he hates it so much why doesn't he move back to Germany? If America is so bad Nasser why don't you leave? No one wants you here anyway.

H) Robson was braying about publishing a book on nasser this summer. So far all of Dave Robson's projects remain unfinished and left gathering dust in a forgotten corner. A failure like nasser attracts other failures.

I) Finally- why is a grown man calling himself the wizard of truth? Has nasser spent so much time in his fantasyworld that he has starts creating titles for himself? Wizards pumpkins,  ::). Pretty obvious that nasser never reached a  mature mindset. Look at the language he employs when attacking his foes. Most times he can't even construct a coherent sentence. i suspect this is why Dave Robson does nassers posting. He probably has to decipher nassers rantings and present it in a readable format.  :D

This post is dedicated to all the getbiggers who have and will continue to make nasser meltdown and remind him what a utter failure he is.
This is why Getbig rocks. Roach scum like nasser are dragged out into the light and their lies and deceit are exposed for all to see. Interesting to see how getbig has completely mindwarped that convicted wifebeater :D

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »
I think it was Bobby Knight who said: "If Nasser night is inevitable, relax and enjoy it"

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2008, 03:42:08 PM »
what?? is this for real. i just joined this team nasser, but im not a getbig loser

welcome Quickbladder!!  Are you continuing where El Mariachi left off?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2008, 04:19:12 PM »
  Nasser is completely delusional. 45 years old weghting 300 lbs with abs because, frankly, he has nothing to show for his life besides his muscles. At least Dorian has 6 Sandows besides his bed, so he doesen't need to remain huge into his forties to prove a point. Nasser probably didn't even make that much money in bodybuilding, frankly. The money he made by winning the Arnold and placing second at the Olympia once is not that great. Thankfully for him, he has Sharma and Big Bobs to pay his bills by buying his soiled undies. Nasser is an intelligent man, and I'm sure that he regrets having become a pro bodybuilder instead of pursuing a career in medicine or engineering because he certainly wouldn't be the middle-aged indigent that he is now who has top resort babbling about how Dorian stole his Olympia titles and th millions he would have made as an Olympia champion. Dorian is in the bodybuilding hall of fame, is a millionaire and has been condecorated by England's prime-minister for his achivements in bodybuilding and the charitable work h does. Poor Nasser. Dorian owns his mind just like he he owned Nasser every time they both stepped at bodybuilding stages.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
Politics/arguing aside, Nasser is the most massive combination of muscle density and aesthetics ever to step on stage - PERIOD.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »
  Nasser is completely delusional. 45 years old weghting 300 lbs with abs because, frankly, he has nothing to show for his life besides his muscles. At least Dorian has 6 Sandows besides his bed, so he doesen't need to remain huge into his forties to prove a point. Nasser probably didn't even make that much money in bodybuilding, frankly. The money he made by winning the Arnold and placing second at the Olympia once is not that great. Thankfully for him, he has Sharma and Big Bobs to pay his bills by buying his soiled undies. Nasser is an intelligent man, and I'm sure that he regrets having become a pro bodybuilder instead of pursuing a career in medicine or engineering because he certainly wouldn't be the middle-aged indigent that he is now who has top resort babbling about how Dorian stole his Olympia titles and th millions he would have made as an Olympia champion. Dorian is in the bodybuilding hall of fame, is a millionaire and has been condecorated by England's prime-minister for his achivements in bodybuilding and the charitable work h does. Poor Nasser. Dorian owns his mind just like he he owned Nasser every time they both stepped at bodybuilding stages.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good post,

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »
maybe I'm muslim too...

N'ass, i must comment on the very smooth exit.  very nice.

Again Floyo I will say the say the same thing to you that I did to barracuda, Bobs is not a gimmick and he is not Nasser, his office is right next to mine and trust me that is not Nasser, I'm guessing that at your Mcdonalds drive through job you have no idea what an office or professional job is, and before you say that I am a gimmick check my profile and join date, and the fact that I have never liked or defended Nasser.

Epic clinging to false beliefs in the face of overwhelming evidence, your worse that the Bush administration  ::)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2008, 05:21:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
great post, except for the nasser cold be a doctor part, he comes across as a delusional fuck who has never been good at anything,
but dorian owning his mind is all true and bibobs and sharma will never be able to live that down, at least they have his underwear to snif all night long
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
Nasser is in a lot of people's heads

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2008, 05:33:07 PM »
Nasser is in a lot of people's heads

hahahaha hardly i just like letting everyone know how shit he was and still is.
he is a wife beating oil bag loser and i enjoy spreading the word of the oilbag fuck
there's no magic pills... just needles

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #217 on: September 03, 2008, 05:47:29 PM »
Nasser quietly judges all the pumpkinheads and sends his greetings to Team Nasser. Stay strong!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #218 on: September 03, 2008, 05:53:43 PM »
Nasser quietly judges all the pumpkingheads and sends his greetings to Team Nasser. Stay strong!

lol..these are great  ;D
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »
Nasser quietly judges all the pumpkingheads and sends his greetings to Team Nasser. Stay strong!
Hmm. Nasser's pained expression and the great funnel of air behind him seems to suggest something.   ;)

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: September 03, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »
Thursday is Nasser Night

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #221 on: September 03, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »
Bobs really doesn't aggessively solicit these boards the way Sharma does.  Sharma contributes nothing but negativity.   Seriously Bobs is a good guy all the way.

mr. Pot, meet Mr Kettle.....Xfag, you are such a sad excuse for a man, if I were you I would just kill myself.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2008, 06:26:37 PM »
mr. Pot, meet Mr Kettle.....Xfag, you are such a sad excuse for a man, if I were you I would just kill myself.
agreed
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #223 on: September 03, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »

XFactor is in a lot of heads too.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: September 03, 2008, 07:03:46 PM »
bobs, what does nasser's cock taste like?