Author Topic: Is your name on this site?  (Read 662 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Is your name on this site?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 05:05:50 PM »
And, people can't understand why identity theft is so common and easily accomplished.

This is precisely why I don't belong to any social networking sites, etc.
I will never voluntarily put any personal information about myself on the internet.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »

Maybe you're just old?

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 05:51:10 PM »
And, people can't understand why identity theft is so common and easily accomplished.

I will never voluntarily put any personal information about myself on the internet.

amen brotha

don't want crazy women trakin ya down

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »
Mine was. Last five addresses were listed. It's easy to get them removed. Click on the "privacy" tab at the bottom of the page. Social networking site or no, you're probably already on there if you're in the phone book.
shit I gota headrush

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 05:13:35 AM »
Mine was. Last five addresses were listed. It's easy to get them removed. Click on the "privacy" tab at the bottom of the page. Social networking site or no, you're probably already on there if you're in the phone book.

That's about the only information they had on me.
Somehow they correctly narrowed my age to "early 30's, although that could have been mere luck.
They also incorrectly list me as married, and the value of my house is way off.

I've seen other sites like this (sometimes it's good to Google your name to see what kind of information about you is out there).
One "information" site listed my age as 38...I was about 29 at the time.

As the snopes article mentions: oftentimes, quite a bit of the information these sites offer is inaccurate.

newmom

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 05:15:33 AM »

thanks

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 07:42:35 AM »

they didn't get any of that info from the internet.  Welcome to the big brother soon to be prison planet.  and this isn't jack shit.  by now there is most likely a database right down to your DNA for over 80 percent of Americans...  And yes, based on history, that should worry any sane or halfway intelligent person.

Don't think you've had your DNA logged into a database?  You better think again....  They've been doing shit and not telling you about it... I found that out after I learned all children have been having their DNA stored, recorded and logged off of what was supposed to be a routine test for all newborn babies.

They don't tell you, they don't feel they have to tell you, there is no laws mandating they tell you.  If you've ever had your blood drawn, there is a good chance they have your ass mapped right down to your DNA.

Hospitals all over have been cooperating with this shit for a long time now.