Author Topic: watsup with Mike o hearns face?  (Read 44714 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: watsup with Mike o hearns face?
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2018, 09:56:27 AM »
o hearn is strong as an ox and stays in shape year round, no doubt but something about him is just off, he seems fake even when he talks  i mean who takes there smelly dog to the gym with them.

This is pretty funny 2:45 is where the rant begins.

This should be merged with the O"tren worship thread. :D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2018, 10:05:01 AM »

mr white yes it is,  mike"the titan" ohearn didnt take the challenge, i think bell is legit a beast strength wise and maybe the titan even with all his tren would lose in a lift off. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2018, 11:37:06 AM »
Holly shit, now that's bodybuilding. Dude's in an insane condition/shape. I don't see much wrong with that face either, just your typical sunken in cheeks, a tell tale sign of being in contest shape, other than that I think he looks better than most 30-35yo guys that I know..
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. .....FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2018, 12:04:00 PM »
Strong botox

Looks like a middle aged lesbian.

J

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2018, 12:07:22 PM »
But..he inspires thousands, maybe even millions of people around the world to start working out/better their health

Proof?  Instagram responses don't count...

and you are not exactly a hero "working a job and feeding your kids" (noone forced you to have kids)

Never said I was.  Never said anyone did.  But if "millions" of people follow him, some will have responsibilities - unlike him.

, I mean it's all good, but it sounds like you feel superior just because of that..

Serious?  In a Mike O'Hearn thread I'm accused of acting superior?  HAHAHAHHAAAAA!

Don't follow that fella too much, but I doubt he deserves all the hate he gets here. There are far more unlikeable personalities in this industry.

It's because he is a shameless liar.  Simple.

I still find him interesting though....

ps - I'm pretty sure I know who you are  ;)
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2018, 01:31:26 PM »

Lmao yes who could forget about "The Frog"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2018, 02:16:07 PM »
Was it ever in style??

Styles come and go. Today it’s all about being able to still move your face and get small amounts of Botox. The frozen look is considered bad work.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2018, 02:17:09 PM »
Tito Raymond too he’s close to 50 yrs old

tito looks amazing - saw him not too long ago

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2018, 02:34:49 PM »
This is a photo of Mike O'Hearn from the 2012 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.  Here is a link to a larger version:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=641998.0;attach=755242;image

What do you make of it?  Discuss this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2018, 02:42:30 PM »
This is a photo of Mike O'Hearn from the 2012 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.  Here is a link to a larger version:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=641998.0;attach=755242;image

What do you make of it?  Discuss this.

Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2018, 02:54:10 PM »
Styles come and go. Today it’s all about being able to still move your face and get small amounts of Botox. The frozen look is considered bad work.

there ya go. small amounts and still move your face is ideal

i love mike o hearn - big fan (not trollin)

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »
Proof?  Instagram responses don't count...

Never said I was.  Never said anyone did.  But if "millions" of people follow him, some will have responsibilities - unlike him.

Serious?  In a Mike O'Hearn thread I'm accused of acting superior?  HAHAHAHHAAAAA!

It's because he is a shameless liar.  Simple.

I still find him interesting though....

ps - I'm pretty sure I know who you are  ;)

Paranoia is really strong here, obviously. I don't know who you are tho' and I don't care at all, sorry. I don't know what proof do you need, but I've seen that he has hundreds of thousands followers, that must mean something. You do your thing, he does his, all is good.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2018, 03:04:30 PM »
he's very strong and he's 100% natty like me. It can be done

werewolf operative

« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2018, 03:27:07 PM »
Paranoia is really strong here, obviously. I don't know who you are tho' and I don't care at all, sorry. I don't know what proof do you need, but I've seen that he has hundreds of thousands followers, that must mean something. You do your thing, he does his, all is good.

How many freeze dried duck eggs do you receive per post?

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2018, 03:58:31 PM »
Dude looks so horrible that they model superman after him in video games. Gtfoh dude is a legend. Stop hatin...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »
Dude looks so horrible that they model superman after him in video games. Gtfoh dude is a legend. Stop hatin...

Hi Mike
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2018, 04:49:39 PM »
Was it ever in style??
Dude has a huge house, he's done well in the fitness and bodybuilding industry.

If mike was selling his worn boxers that he worked out in, would you buy them? :D

Sounds like you want to be him? Or in him  ;D

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2018, 04:50:42 PM »
While I have never found O Hearn to be very likeable when dealing with him in person....he is a fucking beast in the gym. Been watching that guy train since 93 and he is strong and dedicated as fuck. Top notch strict with his doet too. Say what you want about him..but at 50...he looks insane. Alwaya in shape...always strong as balls...and handsome. I have no clue what the hell he takes as he is always lean and ready. With no gut, bloat of GH look. And how the hell his joints handle it all at 50...is beyond me.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »

You find mike attractive?

Or prefer Tito Raymond or Roland who look more normal and all around the same age 48/49 yrs old  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2018, 06:40:52 PM »
You find mike attractive?

Or prefer Tito Raymond or Roland who look more normal and all around the same age 48/49 yrs old  ;D
Not at all. I prefer a face that looks normal and moves. Mike has the kind of face which I saw at Beverly Hills years ago when I visited. I couldn’t stop staring. It looks way worse in real life than in photos.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2018, 06:57:53 PM »
While I have never found O Hearn to be very likeable when dealing with him in person....he is a fucking beast in the gym. Been watching that guy train since 93 and he is strong and dedicated as fuck. Top notch strict with his doet too. Say what you want about him..but at 50...he looks insane. Alwaya in shape...always strong as balls...and handsome. I have no clue what the hell he takes as he is always lean and ready. With no gut, bloat of GH look. And how the hell his joints handle it all at 50...is beyond me.

He's 48 and I agree with you about his strength, joints etc. If you've been around since 93 you should know that low dose GH should not cause bloat in fact it can help one lean out especially at an older age.

He looked a lot better before he did whatever work he had done to his face which Matt posted.

Do you train often at 4am at Golds?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2018, 08:34:10 PM »
He's 48 and I agree with you about his strength, joints etc. If you've been around since 93 you should know that low dose GH should not cause bloat in fact it can help one lean out especially at an older age.

He looked a lot better before he did whatever work he had done to his face which Matt posted.

Do you train often at 4am at Golds?
Dont get into Golds that early. 5:30am on average on the days when I need the early start. Yes...agree about the low dose gh. But I do absolutely believe he was drug free up until around his American Gladiator days. It was then...that I noticed a huge change in his body. In the 90's...I remember his early morning workouts with Phil Goglia, Gilbert and others. Powerful as hell but not with the size he carries now...nor anything near it.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2018, 08:38:12 PM »
Normally see the guy in photos so he doesn't look too weird but on video there's something strange going on with his face

LOL !!! :D
Mike O' Tren must be very sensitive.
First he had comments disabled from the video and now he even had the video removed from youtube !!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2018, 11:52:32 PM »
I have nothing against this dude at all, in fact I admire him to a certain extent.  That said, I think it's pretty ballsy for his big ass to wear this shirt and act like he is natural.

Like somehow he's the only one on Earth with these God-tier genes and can carry huge amounts of lean mass at age 48.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2018, 01:28:23 AM »

no surgery.....just botox

You know him personally?